Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:16 PM
I'm doing this all for...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:13 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2020, 07:47 PM
IT'S ME

My Mood: Twisted
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
[Open]
Toadwing sat peacefully in her nest, grooming her fur.
Foxkit later awoke from a dreamless sleep. After forcing himself not to play around, he practically felt like exploding with energy. He padded quickly in circles around the nursery to stretch his legs, then realized he might embarrass himself and headed back to his nest. He glanced over at the other cats to see what they were doing. His eyes unexpected fell on the she-cat (Toadwing may have been her name) grooming briskly. Having nothing to do, Foxkit trotted over and said hello.

Last edited by FoxLord; March 10th, 2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Typo
Old March 10th, 2020, 09:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Beastspark gave the apprentice a slight frown as he walked over to him. He had no clue what happened to the apprentice but if he couldn't even remember it made the deputy assume that Cardinalpaw had to have some sort of head injury. It could explain why he had come back to camp without telling. "Go to medicine cat's den and have Irispaw give you a quick check-up if all goes well then you're going to be confined in the camp until you report to me with three tasks you've done." It wasn't much of a punishment, but apprentices should not wander around without a warrior or mentor which is why he's getting punished in the first place.

The russet Apprentice simply nodded, he felt too sluggish and all gunked up to argue back. That and frankly, he wasn't feeling all that well anyways. "Staying in camp sucks so I'll be quick." he gurgled as he hoisted himself up, a little wobbly on his paws, and scuttled towards the Medicine Cats' den.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 10th, 2020, 11:22 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Brightspot @TawnyNeedsACoffee
sheeplight would spew out a few more questions and dramatic conclusions before concluding her performance with a huff and a small..quiet yawn?. she gazed at the two cats who were unblinking and generally confused by her sudden outburst. which she was happy with. she knew, honestly. she was breathtaking. her skills very a-- sheeplight paused for a moment, emerald eyes glancing between thistletongue and copperhoney. she would blink at them, her face forming into confusion similar to the two warriors'.
sheeplight click her tongue, she didn't realize this sooner. she had actually jumped to conclusions that weren't apart of her performance. in fact, the fluffy molly had been so annoyed thistletongue had came back from who knows where and didn't bother to talk to her. after she had even worried about the brute. ''oh, " sheeplight mumbled out, somewhat dumbfounded.
"copperhoney, right?" she asked, any sign of distraught was gone. she remembered thistletongue mentioning her once in a while. "thistletongue, i can't believe you let me be so rude to your sister! i really thought you were.. yknow, at me and trying to get a different best friend. which is--" sheeplight had to pause her sentence to yawn, "so.. uncool, " she declared-- . that's it. brairstorm was way better than stinky thistle. she turn her attentions towards copperhoney, offering a soft smile. "oopsie, please forgive me~? I really thought you were a bad kitty!" sheeplight blep playfully, as if she wasn't just yelling at her a minute ago.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 10th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark watched as the tom walked off before spotting the pair of apprentices approaching him, Whitepaw and Ashpaw. The tom padded over to the pair tilting his head to the side as one apprentice dropped a dead fox at his paws. He decided to address Ashpaw first considering he was covered in blood. "Are you okay?" As much as he wanted to know where Ashpaw's been he was more worried about his wellbeing. He couldn't tell if the blood on his pelt was his or the young fox's. Glancing in Whitepaw's direction, he gives a mild twitch of his ear silently telling Whitepaw to wait a moment while he dealt with Ashpaw.
@Splashy @Mara Flynn

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 11th, 2020, 12:23 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Jynx
[Hey, no worries!]

Irispaw nodded, letting out a huff of relief she hasn't realized she had been holding.
"Thanks! I appreciate it." It was uncommon for a car to agree to a good questioning, so she had to take advantage of it. Being a quieter cat, it wouldn't hurt. She nabbed some marigold and cobwebs from the herb storage, noting that she may need poppy seeds if she was in pain.
"No problem! So, what are raccoons like? I've always wanted to see one." She breathed, beginning to treat the older she-cat. She would chew some marigold while she talked, and place the poultice on each wound, licking the first few into them.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 11th, 2020, 12:27 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Wings

Irispaw smiled, eyes curved cheerfully. The kit seemed to have taken a liking to herbs, which she found interesting. She nodded to the kit, tail flicking at her in a gesture to hurry.
"Alright then! Hurry, or else the badgers will get you." She teased, ears pricked in amusement.
"If you have any more questions, come and find me!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 11th, 2020, 01:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Hmph," Thunderhowl grunted as he reached to feel along Snowpeach's stomach. Ah, yup. That was about as pregnant as a cat a moon along could be. Hmm..

"Reckon you ain't interested in keepin' 'em, so you got some options here.. I can give you a herb to cause a miscarriage, or we can do the good ol' fashion way of .. well, if you exert enough force against that belly of yours those kits won't survive that, either."

[ @Kitty Mama ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 11th, 2020, 02:09 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Bumblebelly @Fallenpine
Cottonkit smiled. "I'm gonna catch a bird!" He mewed. The small tom crouched as he kept his eyes on the mossball that was now on the ground. He sneaked closer, a bit wonky, and leaped up when he was close enough. His tiny claws outstretched, he landed on top of it.

Click my dragons!
Old March 11th, 2020, 02:28 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
jaykit would watch carefully, eyes examining slatepaw for a moment before letting out a burst of giggles as she stood up. "no! silly!" jaykit shook his head, standing up in triumph. he lift his chin up, puffing out his chest in pride. "i'm b..big-- " the kit paused for a moment, scrunching his face up. "i'm lar..rger!" jaykit nodded, rewording his previous statement. b's always got em. he twirl around, showing off his kit features. in all truth he knew slatepaw was bigger. a white lie didn't hurt though! ''when are you going to b..be--become a war..rior?" jaykit would ask, mismatched eyes wide and blown in curiosity. oh how he wanted to be an apprentice. sniff.. one day.. one day.
The older she cat gave a gentle chuckle at his words bowing her head as she spoke, "Oh. Are you now?" she rose her paw up to be near his head, examining the size difference between his head and her paw with a continuous purr.
As he questioned her title, she rolled her shoulders in a gentle shrug, yawning ever so slightly, "I have some time. I only just became an apprentice." Her dull green eyes looked down at the other in question, wondering what he might be thinking.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 11th, 2020, 03:05 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Bumblebelly @Fallenpine
Cottonkit smiled. "I'm gonna catch a bird!" He mewed. The small tom crouched as he kept his eyes on the mossball that was now on the ground. He sneaked closer, a bit wonky, and leaped up when he was close enough. His tiny claws outstretched, he landed on top of it.
A deep continuous rumbling purr left the Tom as his gaze followed Cottonkit. "So much potential from both of you. How exciting! Come next leaf bare let's hope all of our bellys will be full," And on queue, his stomach growled, its hunger making itself known. "But, let me remind you kits, there's more to warriorship than just violence." The older Tom's purrs had stopped as he laid his head on the dusty clearing floor.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread