Today 11:20 AM

Old April 16th, 2019, 12:06 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Star that Shines at Night had been there the entire time, the black tom crouching in the shrubs surrounding the area his eyes on the border. He had volunteered to be the one watching the Windclan border for this day, sadly giving up his chance at watching the stars tonight but this was worth it. White'Brook was there and was just sitting down and he knew she was waiting for him but the tom couldn't do anything except laugh softly at her faces. She was worried, oh starclan, she was worried that he wouldn't show up. He wanted to keep playing this game a bit longer and made a sound in the shrub and with a voice that wasn't his the tom hissed, "What are you doing here Windclan filth?" He crouched back down hoping she wasn't able to scent his scent - the only thing that would define him here.

White'Brook sat there mentally drowning in her own thoughts.' Why did I do this?! Ugh! Why would I think he would come? What if he does come?! What would i say then! Argh, im done for!'. The sudden voice knocked her out of her thoughts, she looked around frantically but saw no one, her fur fluffed up a bit her face went from worry to unease in mere seconds.'Good going White'Brook! You're so stupid that even the other clans can tell!'.Her voice raised up a bit it sounded stern but also a little nervous since she couldn't exactly tell where the voice came from."W-Who's there!?".Her green eyes darted around nervously, her white and speckled brown fur fluffed up as she felt her heart beat frantically to the point she didn't realize who's scent it was.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 16th, 2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:16 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook sat there mentally drowning in her own thoughts.' Why did I do this?! Ugh! Why would I think he would come? What if he does come?! What would i say then! Argh, im done for!'. The sudden voice knocked her out of her thoughts, she looked around frantically but saw no one, her fur fluffed up a bit her face went from worry to unease in mere seconds.'Good going White'Brook! You're so stupid that even the other clans can tell!'.Her voice raised up a bit it sounded stern but also a little nervous since she couldn't exactly tell where the voice came from."W-Who's there!?".Her green eyes darted around nervously, her white and speckled brown fur fluffed up a bit as she felt her heart beat a frantically to the point she didn't realize who's scent it was.
Night laughed again softly. This was too funny for the male to let up and rose again hissing, "Get away from the border Windclan! Or I'll be forced to come out and show you my claws!" his voice rose and he stepped on another stick making a crashing sound echo because of the denseness of the forest around him. Night crouched down and had to grasp the soggy ground in order not to roll down and start laughing. His stomach was hurting bad from holding it in. He stood up again, "You better get off! I can smell a patrol coming and I am being nice letting you go. Now GO filth."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:35 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night laughed again softly. This was too funny for the male to let up and rose again hissing, "Get away from the border Windclan! Or I'll be forced to come out and show you my claws!" his voice rose and he stepped on another stick making a crashing sound echo because of the denseness of the forest around him. Night crouched down and had to grasp the soggy ground in order not to roll down and start laughing. His stomach was hurting bad from holding it in. He stood up again, "You better get off! I can smell a patrol coming and I am being nice letting you go. Now GO filth."
White'Brook felt overwhelmed unable to process what was happening, She frantically looked around as her face twisted into confusion."A-As if! Y-Your just a coward who doesn't show their face!".Her voice wavered as she felt fear crawl up her spine,She stood up and cautiously went closer to the border, being careful not to go too close to the small stream."C-Come out you piece of crowfood!".Saying this she was caught off guard as she heard the sound of a twig snapping, trying to quickly back up she slipped on a wet patch of mud and she fell backwards."!!!".She let out a small yowl as she landed in something wet.'N-NO!'.Panic surged through her as she was drenched in water from the stream, she quickly sat up and started coughing up water, she was trembling as her eyes were wide.
@ProtecttheDoecplyse

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 16th, 2019 at 10:50 PM.
Old April 17th, 2019, 03:09 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook felt overwhelmed unable to process what was happening, She frantically looked around as her face twisted into confusion."A-As if! Y-Your just a coward who doesn't show their face!".Her voice wavered as she felt fear crawl up her spine,She stood up and cautiously went closer to the border, being careful not to go too close to the small stream."C-Come out you piece of crowfood!".Saying this she was caught off guard as she heard the sound of a twig snapping, trying to quickly back up she slipped on a wet patch of mud and she fell backwards."!!!".She let out a small yowl as she landed in something wet.'N-NO!'.Panic surged through her as she was drenched in water from the stream, she quickly sat up and started coughing up water, she was trembling as her eyes were wide.
@ProtecttheDoecplyse
Star that Shines at Night stepped out of the shadows looking at White'Brook worriedly, but the tom schooled his features back into just a plain confusing. Walking over to the she-cat, standing on the Shadowclan side of the border, he tipped his head. "What're you doing in the water? I was hold up, had to look after some of the kits because the queen wanted to go hunt herself and there was no other in camp." He then did a double take and saw how shaken the Windclan cat truly was. He wanted to help, but he reminded himself that she is a Windclan cat, she is the enemy. He then pointed with his head, "There is a tiny rock over there that'll help you get out of the water." The black and white tom sat down and folded his tail over his paws looking strangely noble for a cat his size and structure and build.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 17th, 2019, 03:30 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Star that Shines at Night stepped out of the shadows looking at White'Brook worriedly, but the tom schooled his features back into just a plain confusing. Walking over to the she-cat, standing on the Shadowclan side of the border, he tipped his head. "What're you doing in the water? I was hold up, had to look after some of the kits because the queen wanted to go hunt herself and there was no other in camp." He then did a double take and saw how shaken the Windclan cat truly was. He wanted to help, but he reminded himself that she is a Windclan cat, she is the enemy. He then pointed with his head, "There is a tiny rock over there that'll help you get out of the water." The black and white tom sat down and folded his tail over his paws looking strangely noble for a cat his size and structure and build.
White'Brook turned her shaken gaze onto the tom, her face twisted into anger, tears bubbled to the surface before she growled."Don't play dumb, so it was you who was doing that! Ugh!".She stood up shakily and marched out of the small stream as her fur poofed out making her look like a huge ball of fluff, she looked the tom head on as she smacked him harshly on the muzzle, a tear dripped down her face."I'm Leaving!".She stormed off further down the border until she was a little away from him, she started grooming her fur until it wasn't poofy anymore but it was still damp. White'Brook sighed as she glanced at her paws.'Im so stupid! Why did I even come in the first place,I shouldn't forget that he is a Shadow'Clan warrior...But...I was sort of looking forward to talking again because I was so sick of everyone back at the clan...Ugh! This is so stupid I should just forget about all this'. Thinking this she sat there letting the sun warm her up as she forced herself to stop trembling,her face looked a little hurt.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 17th, 2019 at 03:35 AM.
Old April 19th, 2019, 10:10 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook turned her shaken gaze onto the tom, her face twisted into anger, tears bubbled to the surface before she growled."Don't play dumb, so it was you who was doing that! Ugh!".She stood up shakily and marched out of the small stream as her fur poofed out making her look like a huge ball of fluff, she looked the tom head on as she smacked him harshly on the muzzle, a tear dripped down her face."I'm Leaving!".She stormed off further down the border until she was a little away from him, she started grooming her fur until it wasn't poofy anymore but it was still damp. White'Brook sighed as she glanced at her paws.'Im so stupid! Why did I even come in the first place,I shouldn't forget that he is a Shadow'Clan warrior...But...I was sort of looking forward to talking again because I was so sick of everyone back at the clan...Ugh! This is so stupid I should just forget about all this'. Thinking this she sat there letting the sun warm her up as she forced herself to stop trembling,her face looked a little hurt.
Night looked down, he thought it was funny. Oh well, the tom wouldn't know better and watching her fall down the stream had the tom's mind rolling in laughter. Karma was sweet wasn't it... but wait, did that mean she would throw more birds at him? Now Night was terrified and ran after her, ran further down the stream where she sat trembling. "Eh.. I'm sorry. Just... please don't throw any birds at me or make any birds appear." He was now shaking with the thought and he just looked at White'Brook. It was weird. Two cats from different clans just staring at each other, it could look like a border dispute but... it seemed it was more than that between the two cats apparently. He reached down and put a paw in the stream to clean the mud off the normally white fur. "I'm truly sorry. Although you did deserve it."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 19th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night looked down, he thought it was funny. Oh well, the tom wouldn't know better and watching her fall down the stream had the tom's mind rolling in laughter. Karma was sweet wasn't it... but wait, did that mean she would throw more birds at him? Now Night was terrified and ran after her, ran further down the stream where she sat trembling. "Eh... I'm sorry. Just... please don't throw any birds at me or make any birds appear." He was now shaking with the thought and he just looked at White'Brook. It was weird. Two cats from different clans just staring at each other, it could look like a border dispute but... it seemed it was more than that between the two cats apparently. He reached down and put a paw in the stream to clean the mud off the normally white fur. "I'm truly sorry. Although you did deserve it."
White'Brook Jumped slightly at the sound of Night's voice she turned her face to look at him before she sighed and gave a weak smile."I-It's fine, and I will admit that I did deserve that one...But I uh...Please don't do that again...". She hung her head a bit, she was still trembling, The She usually didn't act this way around strangers but her emotions had gotten the better of her once again."A-Anyway if you came to get me back for yesterday then you can leave now...". She mumbled in a soft but stern tone.' And this is why you don't be stupid and try to find out more about a cat in a different clan, haven't you heard that curiosity killed the mouse?'.She Scolded her self as she avoided eye contact with the tom.

RP Tracker
Old April 20th, 2019, 11:47 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook Jumped slightly at the sound of Night's voice she turned her face to look at him before she sighed and gave a weak smile."I-It's fine, and I will admit that I did deserve that one...But I uh...Please don't do that again...". She hung her head a bit, she was still trembling, The She usually didn't act this way around strangers but her emotions had gotten the better of her once again."A-Anyway if you came to get me back for yesterday then you can leave now...". She mumbled in a soft but stern tone.' And this is why you don't be stupid and try to find out more about a cat in a different clan, haven't you heard that curiosity killed the mouse?'.She Scolded her self as she avoided eye contact with the tom.
Night flicked his tail slowly back and forth as he thought about her words. "I did not come back here for that..." He shifted uncomfortably on the ground. "I've been here quite a while. Didn't know if you would show up or not." He shifted again and stretched a paw out into the stream. It was nice and cooling providing a relief from the sun that scorched his black and white fur. He watched curiously as the mud from the damp ground of the Shadowclan territory washed out of the white fur on his paw. He looked up towards the Windclan territory and could picture the tall mountains his mother told him about and let out a sigh before jumping straight into the running stream splashing water on White'Brook. "I am not crossing the border," he stated softly - laughing.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 21st, 2019, 12:01 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night flicked his tail slowly back and forth as he thought about her words. "I did not come back here for that..." He shifted uncomfortably on the ground. "I've been here quite a while. Didn't know if you would show up or not." He shifted again and stretched a paw out into the stream. It was nice and cooling providing relief from the sun that scorched his black and white fur. He watched curiously as the mud from the damp ground of the Shadowclan territory washed out of the white fur on his paw. He looked up towards the Windclan territory and could picture the tall mountains his mother told him about and let out a sigh before jumping straight into the running stream splashing water on White'Brook. "I am not crossing the border," he stated softly laughing.
White'Brook looked at him in surprise before she looked away from him."W-Whatever...".Her green eyes looked at Night before widening in fear at seeing him jump into the small stream, she lept to her paws frantically."W-What are you doing?!". She asked in a panic before getting cut off by the cool splash of water that hit her. Hearing his words she blinked before smiling a bit."Never thought I would see a ShadowClan cat enjoying getting wet". She stifled a small laugh as the situation seemed to have lightened up, her white and speckled brown fur was slightly fluffed up from being damp.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 12:13 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook looked at him in surprise before she looked away from him."W-Whatever...".Her green eyes looked at Night before widening in fear at seeing him jump into the small stream, she lept to her paws frantically."W-What are you doing?!". She asked in a panic before getting cut off by the cool splash of water that hit her. Hearing his words she blinked before smiling a bit."Never thought I would see a ShadowClan cat enjoying getting wet". She stifled a small laugh as the situation seemed to have lightened up, her white and speckled brown fur was slightly fluffed up from being damp.
Star that Shines at Night blinked up at her softly, remembering his mother's tale. "I am not just a shadowclan cat. I grew up among the pines of this forest, that much is true, but I was told tales of the waterfalls from my mom's life in the mountains. And water is nice when the weather gets hot." He stomped around in the water, making sure to continue to splash water on the other warrior. The sun still shone high and his black fur on back felt like it was on fire so he sat down and then laid down in the stream feeling the water wash over him, remembering his time back in the nursery as a kit growing up with his mother grooming him. Looking up at White'brook, his amber eyes shining he said, "I sometimes feel like I miss the mountains. I have never been there but... I feel a pull towards somewhere."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours