Today 01:40 PM

Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

The tom looked at White'Brook in surprise and then jumped to his paws snapping at her - having remembered what had happened at her words - "And you! I told you I was terrified of birds! So all of a sudden its my fault even though I told you about it before! I can't do anything against it, its not my fault my mother was carried away and I got life threatening trauma! Trauma that'll likely haunt me for the rest of my life. You don't have a right to criticize me. But.. Thanks for hiding me but you would be the one getting into trouble if your clanmates found you with a passed out Shadowclan tom. Not me. You." At her smack he hissed and went to smack her back before he sat down, turned his back on her and went back to starring at the stars.

Whit'Brook sat there dumb-founded a bit before sighing she knew that getting angry wasn't going to help, slowly she padded over to him and sat down next to him and looked up at the stars before speaking softly."Look...That came out wrong...what I said it's just...you worried me a lot today...You were passed out for so long so I started freaking out and uhm....I'm sorry for being angry...". Saying this she looked at him showing a small smile as she apologised before nudging him a little."Although, Your lucky I got you out of there or else you would of been bird food". She laughed a little as she winked in a playful manner.'I really do need to not get angry when I feel worried, but I can't help it". She told herself off in her head as she gazed softly at Night.

(Her getting angry when stuff like this happens is her worrying lmao)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 23rd, 2019 at 04:37 PM.
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:28 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Whit'Brook sat there dumb-founded a bit before sighing she knew that getting angry wasn't going to help, slowly she padded over to him and sat down next to him and looked up at the stars before speaking softly."Look...That came out wrong...what I said it's just...you worried me a lot today...You were passed out for so long so I started freaking out and uhm....I'm sorry for being angry...". Saying this she looked at him showing a small smile as she apologised before nudging him a little."Although, Your lucky I got you out of there or else you would of been bird food". She laughed a little as she winked in a playful manner.'I really do need to not get angry when I feel worried, but I can't help it". She told herself off in her head as she gazed softly at Night.

(Her getting angry when stuff like this happens is her worrying lmao)
Star that Shines at Night looked at the molly his eyes sharp. "And what do you know of being bird food?" The tom was still angry and his voice was harsh as he spat out the words. He shifted again and turned his back to her, curling his long black tail around himself. He wish he wasn't stuck on Windclan territory. It was too open here and the tom felt the emptiness of the moor. It was quiet, except for the blowing wind, and he felt so out of place. He realized this now.. He belonged among the trees where he could be alone, where he could hide and never be seen. Where he was safe from the birds. He stood up, still on slightly shaky legs and black spots filled his vision making him topple over and land on his side again. He was weak! Shaking his head he stood up again the exact same thing happened. Giving up for some peace he just laid there, forcing in deep breaths hoping to stop the black spots from taking over.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:43 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Star that Shines at Night looked at the molly his eyes sharp. "And what do you know of being bird food?" The tom was still angry and his voice was harsh as he spat out the words. He shifted again and turned his back to her, curling his long black tail around himself. He wish he wasn't stuck on Windclan territory. It was too open here and the tom felt the emptiness of the moor. It was quiet, except for the blowing wind, and he felt so out of place. He realized this now.. He belonged among the trees where he could be alone, where he could hide and never be seen. Where he was safe from the birds. He stood up, still on slightly shaky legs and black spots filled his vision making him topple over and land on his side again. He was weak! Shaking his head he stood up again the exact same thing happened. Giving up for some peace he just laid there, forcing in deep breaths hoping to stop the black spots from taking over.
White'Brook rushed over to him quickly, she ignored his harsh tone from earlier, she sighed as her face twisted in concern."H-Hey you shouldn't force yourself and you know I wasn't meaning it in that way...". The molly wasn't exactly sure what to do, she felt exhaustion tug at her but she forced herself to stay awake."...Look if it makes you feel any better I will stay and make sure nothing happens so...just get some rest alright...". Her tone was softer than earlier before she mumbled slowly."Im sorry about everything...".She saw him breathing quite rapidly and wasn't sure how to calm him down so she sat next to him, trying to give him comfort in having at least someone with him during his panic.

RP Tracker
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:59 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook rushed over to him quickly, she ignored his harsh tone from earlier, she sighed as her face twisted in concern."H-Hey you shouldn't force yourself and you know I wasn't meaning it in that way...". The molly wasn't exactly sure what to do, she felt exhaustion tug at her but she forced herself to stay awake."...Look if it makes you feel any better I will stay and make sure nothing happens so...just get some rest alright...". Her tone was softer than earlier before she mumbled slowly."Im sorry about everything...".She saw him breathing quite rapidly and wasn't sure how to calm him down so she sat next to him, trying to give him comfort in having at least someone with him during his panic.

{Timeskip, half a moon}

A black and white tom sat at the stream that bordered Shadowclan and Windclan. He knew he shouldn't be here, that it went against everything the warrior code was and is. But he couldn't resist. He looked up, the moon was nearly full.. It would be time for a gathering soon enough and he didn't know if he was looking forward to it. He could talk to White'Brook without breaking the code but then... the clan might grow suspicious that he was so friendly and talkative with a windclan cat of all the clans. He shifted, his paws unsteady. The tom still hadn't recovered fully from the geese attack earlier and it hurt.. the mental scratches that was. Finally scenting another scent he looked up and saw a white shape approaching from the windclan site of the border and he stood up, and watched with hopeful eyes as White'Brook appeared. They met at this stream every other night to share tongues and enjoy each other's company.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 27th, 2019, 05:08 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

{Timeskip, half a moon}

A black and white tom sat at the stream that bordered Shadowclan and Windclan. He knew he shouldn't be here, that it went against everything the warrior code was and is. But he couldn't resist. He looked up, the moon was nearly full.. It would be time for a gathering soon enough and he didn't know if he was looking forward to it. He could talk to White'Brook without breaking the code but then... the clan might grow suspicious that he was so friendly and talkative with a windclan cat of all the clans. He shifted, his paws unsteady. The tom still hadn't recovered fully from the geese attack earlier and it hurt.. the mental scratches that was. Finally scenting another scent he looked up and saw a white shape approaching from the windclan site of the border and he stood up and watched with hopeful eyes as White'Brook appeared. They met at this stream every other night to share tongues and enjoy each other's company.
White'Brook felt a little nervous, ever since she had been going out late, her Brother, Little'Wish has been growing more suspicious and more protective of her going out of camp.' That was a close one but I shouldn't try my luck so I better be careful next time...'. Thinking this she spotted a familiar figure at the border and she quicked her pace a little as a soft smile formed on her face."Well what a surprise, You got here before me...". She stood at the border as she gave smug look."Little eager to see me are we tom cat hmm?".She teased a bit as she Looked at Night, she still remembered the geese attack around half a moon ago, now she felt more on edge around streams than ever.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 27th, 2019 at 05:11 AM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:27 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook felt a little nervous, ever since she had been going out late, her Brother, Little'Wish has been growing more suspicious and more protective of her going out of camp.' That was a close one but I shouldn't try my luck so I better be careful next time...'. Thinking this she spotted a familiar figure at the border and she quicked her pace a little as a soft smile formed on her face."Well what a surprise, You got here before me...". She stood at the border as she gave smug look."Little eager to see me are we tom cat hmm?".She teased a bit as she Looked at Night, she still remembered the geese attack around half a moon ago, now she felt more on edge around streams than ever.
Night looked at her, his green eyes shining in the dark. "Why wouldn't I be?" the tom replied, jumping over the stream to land on the Windclan side of the border. He had rolled in a mass of heather he had found, just on the edge of their territory to hide his scent from border patrols. He didn't wanna get into trouble, not yet at least, while their 'relationship' was still on such unstable legs. He nudged her softy and began purring, the sounds coming from deep in his chest and even shaking his whispers. He was happy to see her again, and by the look in her eyes, she was happy to see him as well. It was sad that they couldn't meet in daylight but they had to keep up with their duties to prevent suspicion. Nudging her gently he asked, "How's it up on the moors lately?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; April 28th, 2019 at 06:27 AM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 07:00 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night looked at her, his green eyes shining in the dark. "Why wouldn't I be?" the tom replied, jumping over the stream to land on the Windclan side of the border. He had rolled in a mass of heather he had found, just on the edge of their territory to hide his scent from border patrols. He didn't wanna get into trouble, not yet at least, while their 'relationship' was still on such unstable legs. He nudged her softy and began purring, the sounds coming from deep in his chest and even shaking his whispers. He was happy to see her again, and by the look in her eyes, she was happy to see him as well. It was sad that they couldn't meet in daylight but they had to keep up with their duties to prevent suspicion. Nudging her gently he asked, "How's it up on the moors lately?"
White'Brook watched as the tom crossed onto her side of the border, She glanced behind her briefly, a little on edge that someone could possibly stumble across them.' I Don't think anyone saw me leave..hopefully'. Thinking this her gaze quickly landed on Night when he nudged her softly a small purr escaped her as she replied softly to his question."Alright...My brother might be catching onto me which means im going to have to be on my guard from now on but other than that, pretty okay, how about you?".Her green eyes peered into his as her voice was a mere whisper, The white molly knew that by meeting up with Night she was breaking the warrior code but Something about sneaking out caused an exciting feeling to bloom inside her and she genuinely wanted to see the tom more.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 28th, 2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 02:28 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook watched as the tom crossed onto her side of the border, She glanced behind her briefly, a little on edge that someone could possibly stumble across them.' I Don't think anyone saw me leave..hopefully'. Thinking this her gaze quickly landed on Night when he nudged her softly a small purr escaped her as she replied softly to his question."Alright...My brother might be catching onto me which means im going to have to be on my guard from now on but other than that, pretty okay, how about you?".Her green eyes peered into his as her voice was a mere whisper, The white molly knew that by meeting up with Night she was breaking the warrior code but Something about sneaking out caused an exciting feeling to bloom inside her and she genuinely wanted to see the tom more.
Night nodded slowly. He hadn't had any trouble but... "I have been struggling with focusing lately. It might be because I return to my nest late - Shadowclan's camp lies hell away from here - and have been cursed with dawn patrols and late hunting patrols most days but I don't think anyone knows." He nudged her again and sat down curling his thick tail around them both. He yawned, being awake most days and nights was tiring him out even though he was called 'Night.' He knew he should had been called 'Star' but according to the clans that was disrespectful, yet for The Tribe it was natural to be named after the first word in your name. So if he had been born there he would have been Star. Star that Shines at Night was a mouthful after all. Yawning he settled down on his flank and began washing it with long and slow licks. The white fur was again muddy... It seemed impossible to get it clean. Looking at White'Brook and her clean fur he asked gently, "Can you help me? Shadowclan mud doesn't seem to go well with a white spotted fur."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 28th, 2019, 05:35 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night nodded slowly. He hadn't had any trouble but... "I have been struggling with focusing lately. It might be because I return to my nest late - Shadowclan's camp lies hell away from here - and have been cursed with dawn patrols and late hunting patrols most days but I don't think anyone knows." He nudged her again and sat down curling his thick tail around them both. He yawned, being awake most days and nights was tiring him out even though he was called 'Night.' He knew he should have been called 'Star' but according to the clans that were disrespectful, yet for The Tribe, it was natural to be named after the first word in your name. So if he had been born there he would have been Star. Star that Shines at Night was a mouthful after all. Yawning he settled down on his flank and began washing it with long and slow licks. The white fur was again muddy... It seemed impossible to get it clean. Looking at White'Brook and her clean fur he asked gently, "Can you help me? Shadowclan mud doesn't seem to go well with a white spotted fur."
White'Brook nodded slowly as he spoke, She felt a little guilty about Night being Sleep deprived, knowing it was her fault for him getting back so late, mulling over how to tell the tom that he needs his rest Night's question brought her back to reality, she replied softly."Yes, it does seem that way doesn't it, But Sure". White'Brook settled down slightly as she began washing the tom's muddy flank in long and slow licks while doing so she started thinking about how her mother would react if she knew what her daughter was doing and if she was still here, to be honest, she wasn't really sure but she could only guess she would disagree with it. She spoke softly in between licks, trying to get rid of her uneasy thoughts."You know...If you're tired, you really should just rest and stay at camp, It's going to worry me if you keep missing out on sleep...". The White Molly glanced at him slightly before putting her gaze onto his flank, the muddy flank was starting to become it's natural colour again but was still quite discoloured, She gave a tiny sigh before she continued to wash the muddy flank, she will admit, ShadowClan and white pelts do not mix.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 28th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:29 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook nodded slowly as he spoke, She felt a little guilty about Night being Sleep deprived, knowing it was her fault for him getting back so late, mulling over how to tell the tom that he needs his rest Night's question brought her back to reality, she replied softly."Yes, it does seem that way doesn't it, But Sure". White'Brook settled down slightly as she began washing the tom's muddy flank in long and slow licks while doing so she started thinking about how her mother would react if she knew what her daughter was doing and if she was still here, to be honest, she wasn't really sure but she could only guess she would disagree with it. She spoke softly in between licks, trying to get rid of her uneasy thoughts."You know...If you're tired, you really should just rest and stay at camp, It's going to worry me if you keep missing out on sleep...". The White Molly glanced at him slightly before putting her gaze onto his flank, the muddy flank was starting to become it's natural colour again but was still quite discoloured, She gave a tiny sigh before she continued to wash the muddy flank, she will admit, ShadowClan and white pelts do not mix.
The black tom started purring. Being with White'Brook was worth it all, was worth all the sleep deprivation he had to go through. Looking up into her green eyes he let out a huff and raised his head to give her a lick on her nose and fell back with a snort. This was more enjoyable than hanging out with any of his clanmates, he always felt restless and always looked forward to these 'midnight adventures'. He sat up again and looked at White's clean fur. Taking a pawful of riverbed mud he threw it at her and laughed when she sat up looking bewildered. "Well... You and your moor cats. Too used to the heather and no mud are you?" He laughed again and pushed the mud further into her fur. "Try getting that out! It sticks like resin!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours