Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 12:43 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:31 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 12:18 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:45 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Fury Healing

Webdusk limped into the den slowly, his vision fading. "I- whoa... I'm supposed to get healing here, right?" She blinked, trying to clear his vision.

@Omari
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?

Last edited by Sklee; October 2nd, 2023 at 10:46 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed gently in response at Sunleap’s words–good, these were all of the wounds that he had endured, it seemed. She set the wet–now darkened with blood–moss down onto the ground before she plucked up a marigold, chewing it up in her mouth to make a paste before she applied it to the wounds that covered his back.

“Sit still for me, gotta wrap you up, too.” She stated quietly before she took up the mass of cobwebs that she had hauled out, pulling and tugging at it to loosen it up a little bit before she pulled it apart to create what was basically a bandage for him. Once it was securely wrapped around his torso, she hummed, more-so to herself. “Okay.. That should be good enough to take care of those. If they hurt too much, you let me know–I can give you a poppyseed for the pain, so you can go and have some rest. But I want to see you again in a few days, alright?”

[ @Katiethewolfchild -1 marigold, -2 cobwebs ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:17 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap sat still while Drizzlecloud wrapped up his injures. When she was done he meowed I will before leaving the medicine cat den. @Omari
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 4th, 2023 at 04:19 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:50 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

How his silver star seemed to move so fast while injured and carrying her injured daughter on her back was a miracle in and of itself, but the toms own injury to the back of his shoulder where the blasted rat had latched on with his jaws had slowed him down slightly. He was a tail-length behind Dovefluff and Cherrypaw as they entered the den and Drizzlecloud began getting to work. And it seemed he had entered just in time as Cherrypaw fainted off to the side with a dull *thud*.

"Stars have mercy on us," he huffed, quickly reaching down to grab the young apprentice by the scruff and haul her onto an open moss bed. "Do you want my paws on Cherrypaw or Springpaw's wound? I'm at your command Drizzlecloud."

For the moment he kept his paws firmly pressed on Cherrypaw's leg, his shoulder burned slightly with the weight, but he'd survive. He had no life-threatening wounds and could hold his own. Amber eyes flicked up and down Dovefluff with visible concern as he awaited commands. Her leg didn't look quite right, and the blood coating her pelt... How much of it was hers? Stars damn the rat that did this. If he found the useless rodent he'd show him a thing or two about revenge...

[ @pumpkinbubble. @Omari @poppy. @eris ]

Last edited by Jayvines; October 4th, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

HoneyBurr
He/Him | TC warrior | 47M | 10

@Omari

HoneyBurr slowly hobbled into the spot he had been directed to look to. As the battle had ended and the
clans had sheathed their claws and his clan had tucked tail due to a few inconvenient incidents during the battle
and being notified that some clan cats had sat back.

HoneyBurr's head was throbbing at this point, his now shredded ear had slowly stopped bleeding but the pain
that it brought didn't cease. Honey grunted quietly as he heard some cats speak in quick and frightened tones
as he saw the critical cats. He sighed softly, slowly sitting down awkwardly. Honeyburr's eyes slowly examined
the scene, 'why would mentors put their apprentice out to battle when they clearly seemed unready? Even if they were
unsure if these cats were ready it's better that you were more than
sure they would be able to stand at the end of a battle.

He sighed, he couldn't say much. Being unprepared as a warrior because he slacked off the past few
days before the battle wasn't helping him now. He waited silently and patiently for his turn, all he wanted
to do was collapse in his bedding and maybe even a few cool sips of water would soothe him.

Name: HoneyBurr
Gender/pronouns: [fab/trans] He/Him
Description of Injury/Illness/Issue: Recent battle: Ear being ripped (half of his ear), and a few minor scratches on his belly
Live/Die/Disabilities/Desired Outcome: half of his ear will be missing (left), and the scratches with time will heal and will not leave scars
Other:
Mention Us: @/Omari

Old October 5th, 2023, 05:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

With a sigh, Drizzlecloud assessed the damage–a pretty long, nasty slice ran down one side of the apprentice’s face while her shoulders were.. Pretty worse for wear, honestly. Although she had seen worse today–her apprentice nearly dying, actually–it was still a wound that called for concern and she would do her very best to fix her up!

“I’ll go and grab the necessary herbs to heal you, okay? I’ll also grab you a couple of poppy seeds, they should help with the pain.” Drizzlecloud stood up, about to dash off in the direction of the herb storage before she paused. “Please, try your best to stay awake for me, okay?”

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 5th, 2023, 06:31 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

With a sigh, Drizzlecloud assessed the damage–a pretty long, nasty slice ran down one side of the apprentice’s face while her shoulders were.. Pretty worse for wear, honestly. Although she had seen worse today–her apprentice nearly dying, actually–it was still a wound that called for concern and she would do her very best to fix her up!

“I’ll go and grab the necessary herbs to heal you, okay? I’ll also grab you a couple of poppy seeds, they should help with the pain.” Drizzlecloud stood up, about to dash off in the direction of the herb storage before she paused. “Please, try your best to stay awake for me, okay?”

[ @Shadowed Flower ]
Fawnpaw

The apprentice listened to her medicine cat, almost passing out at times. Her face hurt...So much...'What happened to my face..?' She thought before using her good eye to look at Drizzlecloud. "I'll stay...awake.." Fawnpaw promised, her claws digging into the ground for support.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 8th, 2023 at 12:27 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 11:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

As such a devout believer, Dovefluff usually didn't feel so shaken in her faith. But the sight of her daughter, bleeding and battered beneath her was enough to tears some of the deep roots of faith she had in StarClan. Surely they would spare her daughter? Surely, if there was a higher power, they wouldn't play with the mortality of her children like this. Surely this wouldn't have happened if StarClan truly was good. But she tried not to reject the beliefs she had had for so long, it was just hard. It was oh so very difficult.

Lioncrest's aide had been very helpful, and if her daughter wasn't bleeding out beneath her paws, Dovefluff would collapse into him and fall fast asleep, exhausted and in immense physical and emotional pain. As he seemed to check her for wounds, she did the same, eyes flicking over his body for any life-threatening injuries. Tense muscles easing with relief as he didn't seem to be in too much pain or in immediate danger, she turned her head sharply as Cherrypaw fell to the ground.

The lucky little bird was torn between helping Cherrypaw and holding Spring's wound, but thank stars for Lioncrest, who took care of the unconscious apprentice.

Looking down as movement caught her eye, as the small, battered form beneath her stirred, Dovefluff let out a comforting, calming purr, feeling a bit better now that Springpaw was awake, almost crying with relief. Relief turned to nausea and heartbreak as her daughter spoke, and Dovefluff was quick to slowly lean down to nuzzle Springpaw if allowed, drawing her tongue gently over Spring's forehead to try to ease the young calico's fears. "Momma's here, Springpaw. I'm here, okay? You're safe, you're going to be okay." The single, pleading word jumpstarted Dove's keen maternal instincts and she would hold Spring's paw, but she was currently holding a wound with one paw and steadying herself with a fractured leg, so she couldn't use any other paw unless she wanted to collapse. "You're going to be alright, try not speak, okay? L-look, Drizzlecloud is here, she's going to patch you right up, okay baby? I love you so much, and you're going to be fine." Her voice was firm and strong as she lovingly stroked Springpaw, humming softly to try to quell the fear at least a bit.

Looking up, eyes wide with a silent plea as Drizzlecloud seemed to struggle briefly, she let out a soft wheeze as Drizzlecloud jumped to action, nodding at the medicine cat's orders. Obeying the healer, she held the cobwebs in place, only removed her bloodied paw from the wound so Drizzlecloud could patch the wound up, placing her paw back on and listening seriously to her request, nodding briefly. "Of course. Anything." She nodded to the other molly once her paws were in place, holding the cobwebs firm, not hard enough to choke her, but steady enough to try to stop the flow while the medicine cat was gone.

[ @eris @Jayvines @pumpkinbubble. @something. ]
Old October 8th, 2023, 12:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Stars, she really needed to stop wandering in here last minute. Bumblestar winced while her injuries shouted in protest as she slipped into the medicine den. Everything ached and she didn't like it. "Drizzlecloud." Just a brief call to announce she was there. She didn't really feel like talking.

@something.
Old October 8th, 2023, 12:40 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist limped in, blood dripping down his face. His ear was gone. He still couldn’t believe that he had fought Dawnstar herself, and survived. He looked around for Drizzlecloud, hoping she wasn't too busy. "Drizzlecloud! Um- I could use some help here," leaf mewed, sitting down. He started to groom his shoulder wound, wincing in pain. Stars, it hurtm

[ @something. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Closed Thread