Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:48 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
She nodded and followed suit, lightly moving forward. Okay then... She inched forward until she caught sight of the rabbit. Here! She flicked her tail, hoping to get Owlspark's attention towards the rabbit.
Owlspark quickly turned his attention in the direction Crystaltail had motioned to and crept forwards until he too could see the rabbit. He tried to tell her to stay, using his paw to point at the ground, before he stalked around the rabbit in a wide arc. His best role in hunting rabbits was always to chase it towards the other cat, as he was too slow to catch them himself.

He held his breath when the creature paused it's nibbling and looked around, then resumed moving once it lowered it's head once more. He had made it directly across from where he had left Crystaltail, and looked up to find the molly, hoping she would have guessed his strategy. He wouldn't make a move until she let him know in some form that she was ready.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark quickly turned his attention in the direction Crystaltail had motioned to and crept forwards until he too could see the rabbit. He tried to tell her to stay, using his paw to point at the ground, before he stalked around the rabbit in a wide arc. His best role in hunting rabbits was always to chase it towards the other cat, as he was too slow to catch them himself.

He held his breath when the creature paused it's nibbling and looked around, then resumed moving once it lowered it's head once more. He had made it directly across from where he had left Crystaltail, and looked up to find the molly, hoping she would have guessed his strategy. He wouldn't make a move until she let him know in some form that she was ready.
{i've got to go do something! sorry, i'll respond later}
Realizing what he meant, she stayed in place and fell into hunting stance. Looking across at Owlspark, she nodded, and prepared to catch the rabbit once he startled it towards her.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; June 22nd, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:54 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Realizing what he meant, she stayed in place and fell into hunting stance. Looking across at Owlspark, she nodded, and prepared to catch the rabbit once he startled it towards her.
Owlspark grinned, the thrill of the hunt coursing through his veins as he leapt from his cover. The rabbit, startled, turned and ran directly away from the cat- straight towards the molly awaiting it. The tabby tom was fairly sure she would make the catch, but just in case that the critter switched directions he followed behind. He wasn't anywhere as fast as the rabbit and the distance between them grew as he watched the prey get closer and closer to the other cat.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:14 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Doodle

Sagewhisker sighed. This where she would have been staying now, if you hadn't adopted Sycamorekit. But, she didn't regret a thing. She padded over to her old nest and smelt a new scent on it. Sagewhisker scowled. Great! Someone took my nest, now I'll have to build a new one. She sighed heavily and shook her head. The charcoal colored molly shook her head and stretched her legs out in front of her before yawning. She stood back up and spotted a pile of heather in one of the corners of the den.
She padded over to the pile of heather and took some of the heather stalks in her jaws. Sagewhisker turned back around and stalked over to a bare patch of ground. The new warriors should enjoy these nests. She thought, smiling. The ginger patched molly laid the heather stalks down and began to braid them together.

{ sorry it's so short :/ }

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; June 22nd, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Doodle

Sagewhisker sighed. This where she would have been staying now, if you hadn't adopted Sycamorekit. But, she didn't regret a thing. She padded over to her old nest and smelt a new scent on it. Sagewhisker scowled. Great! Someone took my nest, now I'll have to build a new one. She sighed heavily and shook her head. The charcoal colored molly shook her head and stretched her legs out in front of her before yawning. She stood back up and spotted a pile of heather in one of the corners of the den.
She padded over to the pile of heather and took some of the heather stalks in her jaws. Sagewhisker turned back around and stalked over to a bare patch of ground. The new warriors should enjoy these nests. She thought, smiling. The ginger patched molly laid the heather stalks down and began to braid them together.

{ sorry it's so short :/ }
(It's all good! Mine isn't the longest either xP)

Movement woke Owlspark, who rolled onto his belly with a great yawn. The large tom shook off a piece of heather from his head, watching it fall back into his nest. He looked around the den, noting that he must've slept in later than planned, as it was nearly empty. Oops, he thought with a wince.

He turned his attention to what had woken him. A molly- he was fairly sure her name was Sagewhisker- was building a nest. He watched curiously; he was fairly certain she had an adoptive kit and was sleeping in the nursery for now, but he wondered if she was moving back in, as she was clearly making a sleeping spot out of fresh heather. "Hello," he called out to her cheerfully. He made sure to keep his voice soft, so he wouldn't disturb the few warriors still snoozing away. "Moving back in?" He questioned.

While he waited for her response, the tabby begun his morning stretches, reaching his front paws out as far as he could before curling his back in an exaggerated motion. He shook out his fur afterwards to ensure no more bedding was stuck in it before settling back down into a sitting position and resting his tail over his paws.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark grinned, the thrill of the hunt coursing through his veins as he leapt from his cover. The rabbit, startled, turned and ran directly away from the cat- straight towards the molly awaiting it. The tabby tom was fairly sure she would make the catch, but just in case that the critter switched directions he followed behind. He wasn't anywhere as fast as the rabbit and the distance between them grew as he watched the prey get closer and closer to the other cat.
Here it comes! Crystaltail lept forward, pouncing onto the rabbit and killing it with a swift bite. "Gotcha!" She picked it up and padded over to Owlspark.

Old June 22nd, 2017, 03:51 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Here it comes! Crystaltail lept forward, pouncing onto the rabbit and killing it with a swift bite. "Gotcha!" She picked it up and padded over to Owlspark.
Owlspark had a triumphant smile on his face as Crystaltail approached. "Great catch!" He exclaimed, taking a closer look at the rabbit. "This one's a good size, too. Some cat'll be very happy." The tom took a step back and scented the air once more, but came up with nothing. He figured their chase most likely caused any nearby prey to run for cover for the time being, anyways. "Would you like to move on to somewhere else, or sit here and wait for the prey to come back out?" He turned his gaze on the molly when he asked his question, tilting his head slightly.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 03:54 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark had a triumphant smile on his face as Crystaltail approached. "Great catch!" He exclaimed, taking a closer look at the rabbit. "This one's a good size, too. Some cat'll be very happy." The tom took a step back and scented the air once more, but came up with nothing. He figured their chase most likely caused any nearby prey to run for cover for the time being, anyways. "Would you like to move on to somewhere else, or sit here and wait for the prey to come back out?" He turned his gaze on the molly when he asked his question, tilting his head slightly.
"Hmm..." I kind of want to talk to him... "We should search somewhere else. Rabbits are pretty cautious, so it'll take a while for some to come back..." She glanced around, looking for a direction to go in. "Maybe over there?" she mewed, gesturing towards the north of them.

Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Hmm..." I kind of want to talk to him... "We should search somewhere else. Rabbits are pretty cautious, so it'll take a while for some to come back..." She glanced around, looking for a direction to go in. "Maybe over there?" she mewed, gesturing towards the north of them.
Owlspark turned to see where she gestured. "Sounds good," he agreed, before starting off in that direction. "I'd say we can try for another and then take a break afterwards, if that sounds good with you?" He kept his ears perked as he listened for both her answer and the noises that prey would make.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark turned to see where she gestured. "Sounds good," he agreed, before starting off in that direction. "I'd say we can try for another and then take a break afterwards, if that sounds good with you?" He kept his ears perked as he listened for both her answer and the noises that prey would make.
"Yeah, sounds good." She followed him, keeping an eye out for any sort of prey.

Closed Thread