Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit blinked in surprise as Adderpaw began to speak. He hadn't expected her to come and pour out all her emotions and yet here she was, obviously distressed and confused, pouring out every emotion she had to him of all cats. "Oh, that really sucks that your mentor isn't training you..." He mewed sympathetically. Well, there went his plans of being trained by Adderpaw. All hope isn't lost. I don't have to ditch her now. I can always wait and see if her mentor will train her later, and then she can train me...A part of his mind argued. Was he actually trying to keep Adderpaw as a friend for as long as he could? Or was he just insane, and that was his crazy side talking? Probably a mixture of both, although he sort of liked the mix. It made him feel uncomfortable and as though he were fighting multiple enemies at once, yes...but at the same time, it made him feel welcomed and warm, as though he would never have to give up anything. His green hues widened in shock as she mentioned having no friends. Never, never in a thousand moons would he have thought that he would be Adderpaw's only friend. You're wronging her, Pinekit. You're wronging her so much...He thought guiltily. And yes, this only added to his list of guilt. How was he supposed to know? He would have thought that Adderpaw would have been one of those cats who would be instantly popular the minute that she set paw in the apprentices' den, although this was correcting him, making him realize otherwise. "No friends? Whoa, whoa....what? No- Adderpaw- what?" He asked. For once, he sounded more like a broken recording than an actual cat, and he blinked in surprise at her again, the tip of his tail twitching in an odd motion. This was extremely strange, and it felt so wrong that he couldn't begin to describe how weird and wrong it made him feel. Why, why couldn't he be the cold, emotionless cat that he appeared to be? Why couldn't he be himself rather than this...this strange cat who seemed to have taken over his body ever since he had begun playing the part? Drop the act. Drop it now. No benefit is worth this. You are wronging her, Pinekit. What are you doing with your life? He thought to himself, his tail twitching uncomfortably as he did so.
Pinekit stopped and glanced around, making sure there were no other cats listening to their conversation. If one supporter of Singenight heard what she was saying, then Adderpaw could be killed.

Instantly. And he had no idea what he would do if that happened, but he wasn't about to find out. "Adderpaw...listen...I understand that you don't like or agree with- with Singenight, but please...please, be careful what you say. If someone heard you- if any one of these cats heard you- you could be killed. And- and you're my friend, I don't...I don't want to lose you." Pinekit mewed, as gently as he could. And then he did something that surprised even him. Wrapping his brown tail around her as best he could, the young tom pressed himself against Adderpaw, trying to almost block her from the world around them. For a moment, he forgot that he was Pinekit, the trickster who used cats simply for the pleasure of their benefits. For a moment he was just Pinekit. Adderpaw's friend. He stayed like that for a moment, wishing that it worked so that he could block her away from the world, as much as he knew that it didn't and that problems were always going to come up. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve anything that's been happening to you," He mewed in a low voice, which was most unlike him.
Adderpaw was almost surprised with herself as it all came spewing out without her even really thinking about it, but then again, this was what she was supposed to do, she wasn't going to keep this from him, there was no reason to, it felt much better to be able to spew it out like this, get it all off of her chest before it ate her up any more on the inside. It felt good doing this. She was glad that Pinekit was here to listen. "I know! It isn't at all what I expected when I became an apprentice, I should be trained every day and yet.. All I do is sit around camp, practicing the moves that I see other apprentice's doing, never really knowing if I'm doing them right, or I just wander the territory, trying to learn it on my own." The she-kit mewed out with a heavy frown before the conversation went moving on, her eyes not focused on him now as she continued to spew out what was on her mind, about not making any friends in the apprentice's den, completely missing any sort of flicker of silent emotion that may have presented itself on him, more focused on getting these thoughts off of her chest. On came the next part, about not making any friends, her gaze flickering back to her friend, pain strict in her eyes as she admitted the fact. "Y-Yeah.." Ashamed, she looked back at the ground, shoulders sagging, the she-cat almost appearing to deflate, a heavy sigh escaping her. It hurt her so much that she wasn't able to make any friends, she didn't know why she wasn't able to, it's as if the others ignored her, were disinterested in her, or were to busy to even acknowledge her. She wasn't doing anything wrong, she was happy and cheerful and as excited and friendly as usual she thought.. And yet, no apprentice would talk to her, it was as if she was an outcast and it just.. It hurt her so bad. And then, the final bit of thought that had been tearing at her was spilled out, causing her spine to prickle with fear at the thought of some cat hearing what she had to say about Singenight and the outlaw of any speak of the warrior ancestors.

"I.." Adderpaw was at a lose of words for what Pinekit had said and had to blink a little bit in surprise, what he had said was the most touching thing that any cat aside from her adoptive mother had said, and she didn't expect it from him. She's been around him long enough to get a feel for his type of personality and he just didn't seem like the type that would say something like that. And to add even more to her surprise, his tail was wrapping around hers and he was pressing himself against her, her yellow eyes blinking before softening and closing, her head tilting down till she pressed her nose into his shoulder, appreciating the warmth and comfort her friend provided. For a second, as they stayed like this, the yellow tabby felt an overwhelming feeling that.. Everything was going to be okay. If she had Pinekit, then she would be okay. Burying her nose deeper into her shoulder, she exhaled slowly, her left ear swiveling slowly at his words. "Thank you.. Pinekit." Mewed the she-cat quietly, wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud flicked her tail at the two kits, and her head snapped in sudden understanding. First, where was everyone? The old camp was in ruins, so... ah. They must have relocated it somewhere else, obviously. The problem was, in which direction was the new camp? If she could find the location of the new camp, then she could most likely find Dragonsoul there. That seemed like an excellent plan, and the molly was proud for thinking up it. Her confidence peaked and her tail raised up.

The calico smiled, turning her head towards the two younglings. "I guess she's in camp, with everyone else." Breezy shrugged. "We should find it. I just don't know where it is... do you know?" It was a strange feeling; asking 3-moon-old kittens questions that she genuinely didn't know the answer to.

"Are you two strong enough to walk?" Was her next question. They seemed awfully fatigued.
Smokekit nodded, "As long as we think about getting to that nursery to sleep in!" He sounded positive, for once he was usually the negative one. He smiled and looked at Winterkit she looked more tired then him, 'I have to stay positive! Even if I don't want to!' He looked back at Breezycloud, "Where should we start looking for the camp at?" He asked hoping that if they had ideas it would be a lot simpler. Then again he doesnt know where anything is.

"Smokekit we dont even know where anything is!" Winterkit mewed she looked over at him, 'Being the negative one is really easy!' It is like they switched places. They where still the exact opposite of each other but they seemed to switch places. She looked at Breezycloud too, "Even If we dont know where anything is, you do... So do you know where we could start looking?" She mewed
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Adderpaw was almost surprised with herself as it all came spewing out without her even really thinking about it, but then again, this was what she was supposed to do, she wasn't going to keep this from him, there was no reason to, it felt much better to be able to spew it out like this, get it all off of her chest before it ate her up any more on the inside. It felt good doing this. She was glad that Pinekit was here to listen. "I know! It isn't at all what I expected when I became an apprentice, I should be trained every day and yet.. All I do is sit around camp, practicing the moves that I see other apprentice's doing, never really knowing if I'm doing them right, or I just wander the territory, trying to learn it on my own." The she-kit mewed out with a heavy frown before the conversation went moving on, her eyes not focused on him now as she continued to spew out what was on her mind, about not making any friends in the apprentice's den, completely missing any sort of flicker of silent emotion that may have presented itself on him, more focused on getting these thoughts off of her chest. On came the next part, about not making any friends, her gaze flickering back to her friend, pain strict in her eyes as she admitted the fact. "Y-Yeah.." Ashamed, she looked back at the ground, shoulders sagging, the she-cat almost appearing to deflate, a heavy sigh escaping her. It hurt her so much that she wasn't able to make any friends, she didn't know why she wasn't able to, it's as if the others ignored her, were disinterested in her, or were to busy to even acknowledge her. She wasn't doing anything wrong, she was happy and cheerful and as excited and friendly as usual she thought.. And yet, no apprentice would talk to her, it was as if she was an outcast and it just.. It hurt her so bad. And then, the final bit of thought that had been tearing at her was spilled out, causing her spine to prickle with fear at the thought of some cat hearing what she had to say about Singenight and the outlaw of any speak of the warrior ancestors.

"I.." Adderpaw was at a lose of words for what Pinekit had said and had to blink a little bit in surprise, what he had said was the most touching thing that any cat aside from her adoptive mother had said, and she didn't expect it from him. She's been around him long enough to get a feel for his type of personality and he just didn't seem like the type that would say something like that. And to add even more to her surprise, his tail was wrapping around hers and he was pressing himself against her, her yellow eyes blinking before softening and closing, her head tilting down till she pressed her nose into his shoulder, appreciating the warmth and comfort her friend provided. For a second, as they stayed like this, the yellow tabby felt an overwhelming feeling that.. Everything was going to be okay. If she had Pinekit, then she would be okay. Burying her nose deeper into her shoulder, she exhaled slowly, her left ear swiveling slowly at his words. "Thank you.. Pinekit." Mewed the she-cat quietly, wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever.
Pinekit knew that if he had been caught with Adderpaw while she was saying that, then they probably both would have been killed. However, the young tom was used to being able to charm his way out of anything, therefore he hadn't been too worried about himself. His concern had been on Adderpaw, wondering whether she would be able to control her emotions if an ally of Singenight had walked by. To be honest with himself, the young tom wasn't a big supporter of the new leader, although he didn't completely hate him. He was somewhere in between- some beliefs of Singenight's he agreed on, but he didn't like the seemingly more sinister side of the tom that he was seeing. He was dreading the time when he would tell Adderpaw that this had all been a game of his, and he had won...well, he had sort of won. "You're welcome. I meant every word I-" He cut himself off, before he could allow a lie to slip from his maw. However, in his heart, he knew that he had meant those words. That was probably part of the reason that he had cut himself off so abruptly. The young tom was used to being a liar. Pinekit was known as a liar, and a fake, and an all around no good cat. He was used to being 'good for nothing' and 'just another liar,' but around Adderpaw, he was so much more than that. Perhaps that was part of the reason that hurting her like this hurt him so badly. He hated it. It was an ugly thing, and he wished that he could cut it off now. What was stopping him? What was stopping him from turning to her, and saying 'hey, so I've been lying to you all this time to get benefits from having an apprentice friend to train me and stuff, and I don't need you anymore so get out of here." He knew what was stopping him, although he didn't care to admit it. What was stopping him was how he had actually grown to care for the she cat. This was the strangest thing that he had ever experienced throughout his young life, and as wonderful as it was, it was equally horrible. "As I was saying before, I...meant every word I said." He finished finally, clearing his throat and looking away as though he were embarassed by those words, as though they tasted bad to him or something. And maybe they did- the truth of the words, at least. If he had even spoken anything like that before, it had been nothing more than a lie, a simple untruth to gain someone's trust or to mess with them, toying with their emotions so that he could toss them aside only a minute later. He hated the strangeness and mystery of it all. Why, and how had this she cat intrigued him and drawn him in so that it was impossible for him to escape? Stupid emotions, toying with me...they're trying to beat me at my own game, aren't they? And they're not going to win. This is the one thing I'm good at, I can't let them win! He thought desperately, determined not to let his emotions get the upper hand. This was it. This was his time. The young brown tom cleared his throat, looking away uncomfortably for a second. "Adderpaw...you, uh...you trust me, right? I could, um...tell you anything and you wouldn't judge me, correct?" He thought, wondering whether he should tell her or not. This reply. It depends on this reply. Whatever she says will determine my future- literally. Ha, I can't believe I'm resting this decision on her. But she can't know how important what she says is going to be. How could she? He thought, his tail twitching a little uneasily.

(Omg these two are so cute he's going to feel soooo bad when he confesses this...okie, y'think now would be a good time or should we develop their friendship more before he tells her?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:05 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit nodded, "As long as we think about getting to that nursery to sleep in!" He sounded positive, for once he was usually the negative one. He smiled and looked at Winterkit she looked more tired then him, 'I have to stay positive! Even if I don't want to!' He looked back at Breezycloud, "Where should we start looking for the camp at?" He asked hoping that if they had ideas it would be a lot simpler. Then again he doesnt know where anything is.

"Smokekit we dont even know where anything is!" Winterkit mewed she looked over at him, 'Being the negative one is really easy!' It is like they switched places. They where still the exact opposite of each other but they seemed to switch places. She looked at Breezycloud too, "Even If we dont know where anything is, you do... So do you know where we could start looking?" She mewed
Breezy laughed at the kit's reactions, feeling pleased for the first time in a long while. Ever since Singenight and Grousefeather- her own brother, deputy of WindClan during this horrid time- took over, she'd been under constant panic of attack and betrayal. Now, with these kits... it was just like the old days. Like the days before those -night leaders.
"Oh, Winterkit, don't worry." She said, with a hint of a smile still on her face. "I'm sure we can figure something out." The molly thought for a moment, staying silent, but then an idea came out of nowhere. "The fire was that way-" her tail flicked towards the ruins, which were put out by heavy rainfall- "and the camp must be in the other, I suppose." Her tail then flicked in another direction, vaguely pointing around. She couldn't see nor smell the camp from their point, but it must be nearby.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 25th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit looked a little doubtful, and she shifted slightly. "Oh. Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's done much good...well, hopefully you get better soon!" She mewed, with her bright expression returning. She appeared to be fairly calm about the whole thing, although her tail twitching showed that she was more frustrated with the outcome than she cared to admit. "Oh...well...when you put it like that..." Heartkit mewed, shifting once more. She had always been raised to believe in StarClan, and she had always had a deep belief in them herself. She didn't want to argue with her friend, especially after he had been so nice to her and everything, but she definitely wished that he believed in StarClan. "Um, yeah, he seems like he'll make a strong leader though," She mewed with a slightly unhappy shrug. She didn't really like Singenight at all, although it was obvious that he was a strong leader. Probably good for WindClan, right? We're always looked down on as weak, right? So technically we could be strong, at least with Singenight leading us...I suppose...She thought, with a twitch of her tail. She couldn't hide her smile at his next remark, though...to her it was pretty funny, although she knew he probably meant it seriously. It was just interesting that he wondered what rain would smell like. "Well, it doesn't really have a scent, so you're not missing out on much to be honest," Heartkit mewed. She enjoyed describing the scent of things to her friend, although it could get hard sometimes, since he had never been able to smell before, he probably didn't have a good idea of what musky was, or sweet was, or flowery...so it could get more difficult after a while. Heartkit beamed after a moment, and her multicolored tail began to swish from side to side more cheerfully. "So then, what do you want to do now?" She asked, waiting for his response.
Rainkit started to swipe his tongue of his paw rhythmically almost looking as if he weren't paying attention to the multi-colored she-kit. Whenever he talked to another cat it didn't really look like he cared or was even listening to what the other said until he would turn his narrow gaze on them and analyze with a cold blank expression. He stopped mid-lick and glanced up from his washing, a flash of interest crossing his yellow eyes. "You know Heartkit," He started, placing his paw down. "You don't need to agree with everyone to be friendly. A civilized argument is just fine." He purred, shifting his stare back to the water droplets on the ground. "Doesn't everything have a smell? I was listening in on Sagemoon and Redpaw one time and his mentor was saying every cat has a scent... Do you have a scent? Well I think that's probably a dumb question... Heartkit, what's your scent?" Rainkit wasn't usually this talkative, but when he gets curious and analyzing that tends to mean he's happy or in a rather good mood. His ears twitched up when she asked what they could do. Finally, we can talk! "I want to make sure the fire's truly gone, but understandably the warriors have been keeping a close eye on the kits recently. I mean, we're nearly apprentices so I think we're capable. What do you say?" The grey kit rose to his paws and look at his friend with a grin.
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainkit started to swipe his tongue of his paw rhythmically almost looking as if he weren't paying attention to the multi-colored she-kit. Whenever he talked to another cat it didn't really look like he cared or was even listening to what the other said until he would turn his narrow gaze on them and analyze with a cold blank expression. He stopped mid-lick and glanced up from his washing, a flash of interest crossing his yellow eyes. "You know Heartkit," He started, placing his paw down. "You don't need to agree with everyone to be friendly. A civilized argument is just fine." He purred, shifting his stare back to the water droplets on the ground. "Doesn't everything have a smell? I was listening in on Sagemoon and Redpaw one time and his mentor was saying every cat has a scent... Do you have a scent? Well I think that's probably a dumb question... Heartkit, what's your scent?" Rainkit wasn't usually this talkative, but when he gets curious and analyzing that tends to mean he's happy or in a rather good mood. His ears twitched up when she asked what they could do. Finally, we can talk! "I want to make sure the fire's truly gone, but understandably the warriors have been keeping a close eye on the kits recently. I mean, we're nearly apprentices so I think we're capable. What do you say?" The grey kit rose to his paws and look at his friend with a grin.

Heartkit looked a little puzzled. "I don't really like arguing, but okay....I mean, don't you believe in StarClan? Hasn't- hasn't anyone ever told you about StarClan?" She asked, suddenly blurting out the thoughts that had been bothering her. Her blue hues flashed with embarrassment and apology, and she looked down at her paws. "But, uh...I do think he'll make a strong leader." She finished. That much was true- Singenight was definitely strong. She had seen him once or twice, and he appeared to be one of the strongest cats that she had ever seen. She grinned, gratefully for the change of subject. "Most things have a smell! Rain just happens to not be one of them. And yeah, I've got a smell...I smell kind of like...like grass. And flowers. Grass and flowers. So I smell...pretty, I guess," Heartkit shrugged. She wasn't quite sure how to define the scent of 'pretty' to Rainkit, and she hoped that he could figure out what it meant. However, not being able to smell anything...it must be really hard on him, especially when he was trying so hard to be a good addition to the Clan. "Oh, I think we're more than capable. Look at us! Two strong, brave kits who could totally do this. So I say...onwards." Heartkit mewed, with a bright grin. She did believe that they were capable of more than other cats would give them credit for. Kits in general were stronger than they were given credit for.
(Okay who do you ship more...HeartxRain or HoneyxAshen? xD I seriously can't pick a favorite hahaha I ship them both so much)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 25th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Lotustail could only sigh quietly as he stalked through the forest, his recent rabbit he caught buried under his usual spot on the moor. It'd be smart to come back with another of course... it would have been helpful to show his apprentice, but yeah that was another thing to mope about later. Instead he was following up on stalking this shrew that seemed pretty darn insistent on being lunch for the clan! Creeping forward he tried his best to make his way downtown, creeping fast, faces past over to catch that mouse.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

@Iceclaw

Hareleap had settled Greenkit down in WindClan's new territory, breathing a sigh of relief.
"We got through that one alright, didn't we?" he meowed brightly to the kit, then wrinkled his nose. "Reeks of RiverClan around here, though."
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:40 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Lotustail could only sigh quietly as he stalked through the forest, his recent rabbit he caught buried under his usual spot on the moor. It'd be smart to come back with another of course... it would have been helpful to show his apprentice, but yeah that was another thing to mope about later. Instead he was following up on stalking this shrew that seemed pretty darn insistent on being lunch for the clan! Creeping forward he tried his best to make his way downtown, creeping fast, faces past over to catch that mouse.
((lol))

The ginger ragamuffin made her way through the widespread territory her blue gaze drifted around in hopes to find something to find or stalk. Gently pressing each Paw with care she let out a soft sigh her ears flattened back. "I've been looking for the longest time and nothing has yet to come out......jeez..." she mumbled quietly to herself. Feeling her fur along her spine bristle she felt the warmth and body of another cat being. Crashing into the Tom Quietspring let out a squeak their eyes wide. Letting out a soft hiss she fumbled away nervously "I-im so sorry I-i should be paying attention to where I'm going! I apologize!" she bowed her head quickly squeezing her eyes shut in preparations of hearing them yell at her for her clumisy mistake.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:40 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
@Iceclaw

Hareleap had settled Greenkit down in WindClan's new territory, breathing a sigh of relief.
"We got through that one alright, didn't we?" he meowed brightly to the kit, then wrinkled his nose. "Reeks of RiverClan around here, though."
"Ya and ugh it does" greenkit screwed up his face

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread