Today 07:15 PM
RP Tracker + Finder
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:14 PM

Old March 16th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Aria padded in, her belly now medium sized and full with kits. "Hello again, Shadow." She nuzzled her friend. "Could I have some barge leaves? My milk isn't coming too well...I want these little ones to be strong and healthy..." For a moment, there was a glitter of fear in her eyes. She was sure Shadow knew exactly what she meant. Please let them live... Aria pleaded silently.
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Sweet Bread
Pistachio sorted through a stash of leaves muttering the names," yew, heather, poppyseeds, sticks...," she finished the stash and padded over to the puddle in the den quietly grousing," They need to fix this hole in the roof, though on the bright side it is nice for cleaning your paws of giving injured cats water, however it dampens the herbs..." she rinsed her paws and sighed," that marygold doesn't seem to come off...oh well..." she smiled to herself and glanced around to see if anyone needed help, Strange, there usually is atleast one cat who is in here... Scorn is out collecting herbs, Perchent our extremely injured cat is doing physical training in the clearing for the first time with the help of Tiger, our new trainee, Blotch, is learning the territory with Plum. And Willowdove, that clanner who thinks they can convert us talking of Starclan and how there is just warriors and medicine cats and the leader and deputy is... she flicked her ears listening to Willowdove shouting about that it is an atrocity that they don't have Starclan to guide them in the clearing ranting, as usual, she doesn't even heal when we need her. She flicked her ear at the sound of a kit pattering towards the den," Hello?" she asked cautiously resisting the instinct to run.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:23 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
@Sweet Bread
Pistachio sorted through a stash of leaves muttering the names," yew, heather, poppyseeds, sticks...," she finished the stash and padded over to the puddle in the den quietly grousing," They need to fix this hole in the roof, though on the bright side it is nice for cleaning your paws of giving injured cats water, however it dampens the herbs..." she rinsed her paws and sighed," that marygold doesn't seem to come off...oh well..." she smiled to herself and glanced around to see if anyone needed help, Strange, there usually is atleast one cat who is in here... Scorn is out collecting herbs, Perchent our extremely injured cat is doing physical training in the clearing for the first time with the help of Tiger, our new trainee, Blotch, is learning the territory with Plum. And Willowdove, that clanner who thinks they can convert us talking of Starclan and how there is just warriors and medicine cats and the leader and deputy is... she flicked her ears listening to Willowdove shouting about that it is an atrocity that they don't have Starclan to guide them in the clearing ranting, as usual, she doesn't even heal when we need her. She flicked her ear at the sound of a kit pattering towards the den," Hello?" she asked cautiously resisting the instinct to run.
Sneeze padded into the healer den, limping and coughing as usual. He was bleeding from many wounds on his legs and chest. "Pistachoo..." The little clanner-tom padded towards the healer. "The other kits hurt me again...." He collapsed on a thin layer of moss, his body shaking from the cough. He looked frail and underfed compared to the other kits of his age, proving that he was an underdog. Ever since he'd woken up on Dusk Syndicate territorry that stormy night, he'd been kept a secret prisoner. It pained him to think that Russetstar had not yet organized a search party, but he guessed that Russetstar had more thing on his mind, dealing with the end of the EE and all that, but he still hoped they'd come, one day, to save him. Another fit of coughing shook him from his thoughts. Turning up to face Pistachio, he mewled softly. "Do you have some Tansy? And I'd probably need some Borage Leaves for the infected wound on my leg, and cobwebs for the new one" He recited his order, noticing that he knew very well what each herb did. Maybe cricketpaw will make me his apprentice when he's a medicine cat...

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Sneeze padded into the healer den, limping and coughing as usual. He was bleeding from many wounds on his legs and chest. "Pistachoo..." The little clanner-tom padded towards the healer. "The other kits hurt me again...." He collapsed on a thin layer of moss, his body shaking from the cough. He looked frail and underfed compared to the other kits of his age, proving that he was an underdog. Ever since he'd woken up on Dusk Syndicate territorry that stormy night, he'd been kept a secret prisoner. It pained him to think that Russetstar had not yet organized a search party, but he guessed that Russetstar had more thing on his mind, dealing with the end of the EE and all that, but he still hoped they'd come, one day, to save him. Another fit of coughing shook him from his thoughts. Turning up to face Pistachio, he mewled softly. "Do you have some Tansy? And I'd probably need some Borage Leaves for the infected wound on my leg, and cobwebs for the new one" He recited his order, noticing that he knew very well what each herb did. Maybe cricketpaw will make me his apprentice when he's a medicine cat...
She rumaged in the back and found some tansy," eat this, Sneeze. It will taste bad but will help you." She ran back and found marygold and cobweb. She chewed up the bitter marygold and spat it out on Sneeze's cuts and applied a cobweb. She continued on every herb. Then she sighed," Everyone is so aggressive these days, I wish the kits wouldn't attack you... don't worry, when your older I'm sure the other kits will realize that attacking you doesn't help."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow let out a small, short laugh. "Well, I sort herbs, heal cats, and go out. The Skyclan border is a place I like to gather herbs from." She paused, looking outside for a split second. "I guess thats all, healers' don't do much..." She mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria padded in, her belly now medium sized and full with kits. "Hello again, Shadow." She nuzzled her friend. "Could I have some barge leaves? My milk isn't coming too well...I want these little ones to be strong and healthy..." For a moment, there was a glitter of fear in her eyes. She was sure Shadow knew exactly what she meant. Please let them live... Aria pleaded silently.
@Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life
{Bump}
{If you want Dusk, can this be a teaching Moment?}
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
She rumaged in the back and found some tansy," eat this, Sneeze. It will taste bad but will help you." She ran back and found marygold and cobweb. She chewed up the bitter marygold and spat it out on Sneeze's cuts and applied a cobweb. She continued on every herb. Then she sighed," Everyone is so aggressive these days, I wish the kits wouldn't attack you... don't worry, when your older I'm sure the other kits will realize that attacking you doesn't help."
He chewed the tansy slowly. "Thanks. It feels better no-" His voice was interrupted with a horrible fit of coughing, shaking his frail little body from side to side. "Do you think I have greencough?"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:07 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

@wolybro
A pure white tom stumbled into the healers’ den, pelt stained in scarlet and crimson red from where his own blood poured from wounds. They were scattered, the other cat being a very skilled fighter to have landed blows accurately. There was one along his temple, then a tear in his ear. There was another going along his back, then one on his shoulder. The cat managed to claw just below his neck neck and on his chest. And finally, a quite painful one, a rather deep bite on his tail. His tail was a weak spot. Very sensitive. His head felt light, eyes half-lidded as blood trickled down above them. He wondered if he’d have any scars. Probably not. They may not have gotten him too bad, but the amount of blood coming from the amount of wounds wasn't a pleasant feeling. His slitted silvery blue eyes wandered around the den, looking for a healer that may have seen him by now

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
@wolybro
A pure white tom stumbled into the healers’ den, pelt stained in scarlet and crimson red from where his own blood poured from wounds. They were scattered, the other cat being a very skilled fighter to have landed blows accurately. There was one along his temple, then a tear in his ear. There was another going along his back, then one on his shoulder. The cat managed to claw just below his neck neck and on his chest. And finally, a quite painful one, a rather deep bite on his tail. His tail was a weak spot. Very sensitive. His head felt light, eyes half-lidded as blood trickled down above them. He wondered if he’d have any scars. Probably not. They may not have gotten him too bad, but the amount of blood coming from the amount of wounds wasn't a pleasant feeling. His slitted silvery blue eyes wandered around the den, looking for a healer that may have seen him by now
Percival had been in the healers den for bit now. Having no fur restricted his paws from wandering when it came to winter,the cold easily seeping through his skin. He was in a corner of the healer den,sorting the very few herbs that he had. There wasn't much from is being winter and him not being able o go outside of the den often,he felt bad. His large,dome like ears perked and twitched when he heard another cat enter the den,the scent of blood seeping into his nose. He was on his paws in an instant,green hues staring against ridged blue ones. He had seen the other tom before,but he had never gotten his name before. "Oh no! Come here,over here and lay in this nest while I check your injuries,lay down-I-I don't want you to hurt yourself even more." his voice was small sounding,like usual. And its it frantic down from his eyes glazing over his injuries briefly. He guided the other cat to a pre-made nest in the den,motioning to it. he was a worry wart,fretting over anything that dealt with violence. What if he caught an infection and there wa nothing he could do? Ds cats only knew how to treat a wound,but not prevent infection. What if he messed up,what if-
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:08 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Percival had been in the healers den for bit now. Having no fur restricted his paws from wandering when it came to winter,the cold easily seeping through his skin. He was in a corner of the healer den,sorting the very few herbs that he had. There wasn't much from is being winter and him not being able o go outside of the den often,he felt bad. His large,dome like ears perked and twitched when he heard another cat enter the den,the scent of blood seeping into his nose. He was on his paws in an instant,green hues staring against ridged blue ones. He had seen the other tom before,but he had never gotten his name before. "Oh no! Come here,over here and lay in this nest while I check your injuries,lay down-I-I don't want you to hurt yourself even more." his voice was small sounding,like usual. And its it frantic down from his eyes glazing over his injuries briefly. He guided the other cat to a pre-made nest in the den,motioning to it. he was a worry wart,fretting over anything that dealt with violence. What if he caught an infection and there wa nothing he could do? Ds cats only knew how to treat a wound,but not prevent infection. What if he messed up,what if-
He was glad a healer found him soon enough. He limped as quickly as he could to the nest, just trying to get this whole ‘healing’ thing over with. While doing so, he looked back up at the other tom with rather cold eyes which said something in between “hurry up,” “I’m about to black out, help” and “I don't know who the heck you are, but I better walk out this den alive and in one piece.” When he finally made his way to the nest, he immediately collapsed onto his belly, though he stayed awake. He looked up at the taller tom, watching him. He raised a brow when he noticed the hint of apprehensiveness in his expression. Though he felt too tired to say anything about it. His ear twitched, which made him wince since it was the torn one. A bit of blood flicked off of it. He didn't feel the need of saying anything right now, as he might as well not waste what he has left on talking unless the healer asked something first. He just wanted to hurry this up and get out of here, and maybe even put the fighter who decided to pick a fight with him in his place.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:47 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post

He was glad a healer found him soon enough. He limped as quickly as he could to the nest, just trying to get this whole ‘healing’ thing over with. While doing so, he looked back up at the other tom with rather cold eyes which said something in between “hurry up,” “I’m about to black out, help” and “I don't know who the heck you are, but I better walk out this den alive and in one piece.” When he finally made his way to the nest, he immediately collapsed onto his belly, though he stayed awake. He looked up at the taller tom, watching him. He raised a brow when he noticed the hint of apprehensiveness in his expression. Though he felt too tired to say anything about it. His ear twitched, which made him wince since it was the torn one. A bit of blood flicked off of it. He didn't feel the need of saying anything right now, as he might as well not waste what he has left on talking unless the healer asked something first. He just wanted to hurry this up and get out of here, and maybe even put the fighter who decided to pick a fight with him in his place.
As soon as the tom lied down he started to work. The scent of herbs was very apparent in the den, even more with his shuffling to get the correct leaves. He mumbled the correct herbs under his breath as he picked them out with a claw, "Comfry...cob webs...Dock.." his voice was hushed,his english accent lacing through as he sorted. He picked them up with his maw gently, ignoring the slight taste in his mouth as his teeth prodded at the leaves. He brought them over to the tom,placing the leaves down next to the nest. He bent over him and sniffed,his nose close to the wounds on his ear and shoulder. "I will have to lick these clean to prevent infection, is that alright with you?" his voice was quiet and unsure, because he knew some cats liked to clean themselves instead of others. "And also,what's your name?"