Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:21 AM
Badger’s Den
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:41 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:38 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:26 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Flamewing blinked. "Rumors, I haven't heard a rumor!" She mewed. "And plus, I think your a kind cat!" Flamewing paused for a moment. "If you allow me to ask, what rumor is it?"

Character Site

Old March 27th, 2017, 04:03 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamewing blinked. "Rumors, I haven't heard a rumor!" She mewed. "And plus, I think your a kind cat!" Flamewing paused for a moment. "If you allow me to ask, what rumor is it?"
"well for starters they say that i betray friends and second i talk too much which causes me to be annoying" she mewed
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Might disappear again

Flamewing rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to what those cats say! Their probably jealous! Your not annoying, you seem like a fun cat!"

Character Site

Old March 27th, 2017, 04:08 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Flamewing rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to what those cats say! Their probably jealous! Your not annoying, you seem like a fun cat!"
she smiled Thank you she mewed to the ?orange? cat
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Might disappear again

Yes, I'm orange)

Flamewing dipped her head. "Want to go hunting?" She asked.

Character Site

Old March 27th, 2017, 04:15 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Yes, I'm orange)

Flamewing dipped her head. "Want to go hunting?" She asked.

sure she replied to flamewing
Old March 27th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The quiet chatter of the clearing was never directed at him. Lynxfrost couldn't help but wonder if he was even meant to be here, especially at this point in time...watching other cats talking, laughing, sometimes even crying together made him think that he was left out. He wasn't really the greatest of cats. Oh sure, he was a good warrior. He loved his Clan, and protected it to the best of his ability. And oh sure, he was fairly good at hunting. Better then some and worse then others, but wasn't that the way that things always went in the world?
He supposed so. After all...not everyone could be equal. Not everyone could be the best. So therefore, there had to be the good and then the bad. And unfortunately, it seemed to Lynxfrost that he fit more in the category of the bad then the good. At least he wasn't downright evil, that was always a bonus...but he wasn't the type of tom that he would have loved to be. Always kind, always there...always caring about his friends and family...and although sure, he did give them the occasional thought, they weren't constantly on his mind.
He was often worrying about them, when he did remember to think about them. It made him nervous that they might someday be killed in battle. He didn't really want to think about it, but what else could he do but worry? Truth be told, that was one of Lynxfrost's strongest points, despite it being one he didn't use very often. And that being one of his strongest points, the tom used it a good deal more then he should have. He should have been thinking about anything but his friends and family, and yet sometimes that was all he thought about. He should have been thinking about his Clan-- but found himself worrying instead. Worry-- yes, that was what was bothering Lynxfrost. He was worrying way, way too much these days.
(So sorry for the late reply here and for Almondpelt, also I'm sorry this is short.. :/)

Cedarbreeze padded into the clearing, a plump vole in her jaws. As she set the vole down on the fresh-kill pile, the tabby stole a glance around the camp, looking for anyone to speak with. At last she found Lynxfrost looking lonely, if that was the word to use. She shrugged and padded over to him. "Hey, Lynxfrost, how have you been?" she asked, wondering if he remembered the last time she'd seen him. That hunting patrol was brutal, but he had made it better for her. Maybe she could cheer him up. "You look a bit upset. Would you like to talk about it?"

Last edited by Teza; March 27th, 2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@The Eye Of The Storm

The white furred molly pushed her way out of the nursery and made her way to a nice, sunny spot near the edge of camp. Her swollen stomach very evident even to a cat standing many fox lengths away, and she was beaming with pride. She was to be a mother soon, very soon, although the father wasn't the best of cats, a player, leaving a wake of pregnated mollys in his trail. She wasn't planing on getting rid of them though, she had always dreamed of having kits of her own, always wanted to create a family for herself, help raise new warriors for shadowclan. Sheepface wasn't sure how she was supposed to tell her mate about this, she wasn't sure if the kits were going to look like him, she wasn't sure how he would react. Would he still love her? Would he leave her? Would he hate her, her kits? He was too kind to hurt them in any way, and he wouldn't take them away from her, he knew how much she would love them, cherish them. Would he understand?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:30 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The grey Tom cocked his head to the side and smiled sweetly, his blue hues lit up with happiness. He dipped his head and gave the molly a toothy grin "Well it's nice to meet you then. I'll just stick to honeystorm since we've just met." he purred, his tail tip flicking back and fourth. He enjoyed these little things, meeting new cats, chatting away happily, it was the little things in life for him. Pufftuft let out a big yawn, tears forming in the crooks of the eyes as he did so. "Great Starclan I am tired. After training Badgerpaw all day I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow." he stated exaustedly, his voice full of cheer and drowsiness.

"okay" Honeystorm told him "i should probably sleep too"
Old March 28th, 2017, 10:13 PM
The true BOSS

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
They reach what Shrewpaw deems to be a quiet spot along the edge of the clearing. Shrewpaw sits down and tries to be vigilant with his mews. He's made it this far, he can't let himself screw things up.

"You remember the flood from a season or so past? Foxpaw saved me from sinking in the mud. As for me, honestly, I'm no one. I've wandered a long time, nearly given up on life until I heard about this clan." His quieted mews now sound more fervent, "I want to belong, I want to help, but Fleeteartold me that your leader wasn't letting anyone in. So I... thought I'd... sneak in." He dips his head again, maybe to apologize, but it looked more like he was exhaused with the way his left foreleg trembled.
Foxpaw continued the story.
"We'll and when I met him, i decided to help him... Hehehehe." He laughed nervously continuing.
"So we hatched a plan and I've helped him a bit. But we now need your help. The clan leader won't know him so we have to do something! Please help me! I mean us!"

Silvercloud rolled his eyes and then began again.
"Listen I would love to help you two but I am not sure how. It's not quite that easy, it would take a lot. "
He began to shift his paws and looked up at Shrewpaw.
"How d I know that you aren't some type of spy, huh? I don't trust you. If you really want to be an apprentice I need you to prove it to me."
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•
Closed Thread