"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:24 AM

Old June 18th, 2022, 11:27 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

@starry @Erebus
(Ooc: just got back from Pride!)

Centipedepaw jogged back into camp, feeling more relaxed now that the ThunderClan border had been re-marked and no cowardly squirrels showed their muzzles. He enjoyed his time with Lynxblossom; the warrior seemed easygoing in a cool, confident way that promised a deadly danger if she were ever crossed. The dark grey apprentice hoped they'd have a chance to train together sometime, simply so the young boy could gain experience through a new lense... but for now he was grateful for the opportunity to simply complete a task with a fellow clan member.

"Borders are marked," Centipede reported to Cinderblaze, glancing toward Lynxblossom for approval. "No ThunderClan... no rogues. All good."

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 19th, 2022, 05:59 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@starry
[Got it done!]

Her tail was still painfully bent at the tip, but Nighthawk kept her face straight as she returned to camp with
Foxwhisper. She placed her prey on the ground before looking for the deputy. "The hunt went well enough. A squirrel and two voles." She paused slightly and one of her ears twitched a little. "Though a branch almost crushed me." She was fine, her tailtip wasn't. She would have to get that check, but first the prey needed to be dropped of at the right place.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old June 19th, 2022, 09:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post

@starry
[Got it done!]

Her tail was still painfully bent at the tip, but Nighthawk kept her face straight as she returned to camp with
Foxwhisper. She placed her prey on the ground before looking for the deputy. "The hunt went well enough. A squirrel and two voles." She paused slightly and one of her ears twitched a little. "Though a branch almost crushed me." She was fine, her tailtip wasn't. She would have to get that check, but first the prey needed to be dropped of at the right place.

Cinderblaze’s amber gaze immediately traveled to Nighthawk’s tail. That looked... painful. “I’m glad to know that the hunt went well... get your tail looked at by Elmshadow.” He offered her a nod. “Thank you for reporting the patrol regardless. You’re dismissed.” He flicked his tail towards the prey pile, although casting a glance towards the medicine cats’ den. Nighthawk better get that checked out before it became serious - ShadowClan needed as many loyal warriors as possible at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xath View Post
@starry @Erebus
(Ooc: just got back from Pride!)

Centipedepaw jogged back into camp, feeling more relaxed now that the ThunderClan border had been re-marked and no cowardly squirrels showed their muzzles. He enjoyed his time with Lynxblossom; the warrior seemed easygoing in a cool, confident way that promised a deadly danger if she were ever crossed. The dark grey apprentice hoped they'd have a chance to train together sometime, simply so the young boy could gain experience through a new lense... but for now he was grateful for the opportunity to simply complete a task with a fellow clan member.

"Borders are marked," Centipede reported to Cinderblaze, glancing toward Lynxblossom for approval. "No ThunderClan... no rogues. All good."
Cinderblaze curled his tail around his paws as Centipedepaw entered the clearing along with Lynxblossom. That meant all patrols except for the one Cowfern was leading were reported. He would give his sister some time to return to camp - perhaps if he was patient, this wouldn’t be a drama. “Alright,” he mewed to Centipedepaw. It surprised him that she reported the patrol instead of Lynxblossom. ShadowClan apprentices were very eager these days.

“Thank you for reporting on time. You and Lynxblossom are dismissed.” With a quick nod of his head he moved on to waiting for the next and last patrol.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 26th, 2022, 06:11 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @starry

>Cowfern<
Cowfern pushed their way through the camp entrance, thick tail flicking behind them as they made their way over to Cinderblaze. A light smile was plastered on their face, and they reached out to playfully prod their brother with one of their muddied paws. "Not much trouble near the border," they quipped. "Saw a hawk, but nothing else. The fishcats still smell - only thing worth mentioning."
Old June 29th, 2022, 09:20 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

// @Slushie

The maine coon watched curiously as Cowfern entered camp, a wry smile fighting its way onto Cinderblaze's maw as his sibling prodded him with a muddy paw. That reminded him of his former apprentice, Frostpaw, who he'd purposefully dirtied with mud to teach her a lesson. Anyways, back to the patrol... "Okay," he replied. "You're dismissed, then. Thanks for the report." He gave them a nod, deciding that it was better to treat them like everyone else, despite the fact that the two were blood related - he didn't want anyone to think he was biased, or something like that.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 29th, 2022 at 11:36 AM.
Old June 30th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

[Patrols are due July 11!!]
[Report by filling out a form in the Herb Storage. If there’s any reason you cannot do the patrol, message me by July 2. If you need an extension, message me before the deadline.]

**Elmshadow**

The herb storage was both full and useless. He had a pawful of herbs that he didn’t know how to use but then didn’t have those he needed. They’d gone through too many cobwebs recently so that would need to be high priority to collect but he was a little disappointed that he didn’t have the daisies when he had an opportunity to try them. Just as he was going through the herb storage, Cougarivy had pranced into his den going on about having help. Elmshadow recalled having sent an apprentice to Bounceberry to help him out as a punishment. He sighed and nodded. Cactuspelt, Foxwhisper, Badgerpaw, and Meadowleap; with Robinscratch in the nursery those were the names Cougarivy had given him to work with. Broad black paws stepped measuredly through the clearing, Cougarivy’s dainty dancing pawsteps following close behind. Elmshadow stopped beneath the Shadowledge.

[ @Glitch_Candle @Breezestarfire Optional Prompt: Was that a voice? The words were indistinguishable but you could’ve sworn it was a cat…somewhere.]
Turning back towards the clearing, he narrowed his green eyes slightly before calling out, ”Cactuspelt! Take Meadowleap to gather as many cobwebs as possible. You can check out around the Mourning Ruins. Be careful, no accidents.”

[ @flopsy @Morning! Optional Prompt: Somebody accidentally swallows a piece of a daisy. Hope it’s not toxic! ]
With Cactuspelt and Meadowleap getting cobwebs exclusively, he had marigold and plenty of poppy seeds. They seemed to go through cobwebs more than anything else though. ”Foxwhisper, you and Badgerpaw go out into the territory and look for daisies. They’re small white flowers with a yellow center. And if you come across any cobwebs, grab them as well.”

After sending out the two patrols, Elmshadow took a step towards the camp entrance, turning his back on Cougarivy. Her attention was grabbed, she cocked her head looking after him until he spoke roughly without turning to look at her, ”This was your idea so don’t think you’re getting off. You’re with me.” An excited shiver ran up the little she-cat’s spine and a smile took over her face. If he thought going out with him, regardless of what they were doing, was any sort of punishment, well she’d make sure to start bringing him more patrol members. She giggled, following quickly after her mate.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; June 30th, 2022 at 06:13 PM.
Old June 30th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

meadowleap nodded and went to cactuspelt" lets get this over with" she said
@Glitch_Candle

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 2nd, 2022, 02:13 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

The black and white apprentice couldn't recall Cougarivy mentioning punishments when the hunting game started, but she supposed it made some sense. This wasn't something like tick-duty after all, just helping the medicine cat collect some herbs to help the clan. It was something she'd be willing to do anyway, so that part was fine. She wondered though if this was something Cougarivy had just like... come up with in the middle of the game or something.

Anyway anyway. She was with Foxwhisper, and they were to look for daisies. Bagderpaw frowned somewhat since she couldn't remember ever being shown one, but Elmshadow was kind enough to describe how it looked. Small white flowers with a yellow center, small white flowers with a yellow center, small white flowers with a yellow center. Yeah, she was pretty sure she had seen them around. And if she spotted any cobwebs she would make sure to pick them as well. She noticed that Elmshadow sent two of the other cats to look for cobwebs too, so there must be a big need for that.

She made her over so she could be seen, and started looking around for Foxwhisper. While waiting, her ear twitched when she heard Cougarivy giggle again. She glanced towards the commander and medicine cat. Elmshadow had told Cougarivy to come with him, speaking of it as a punishment, even though the molly he spoke to seemed to think of it as anything but. She titled her head somewhat while looking after them. Cougarivy seemed to... like Elmshadow... Like a lot.

@flopsy

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old July 2nd, 2022, 10:01 PM

My Mood: Amused

Foxwhisper perked her ears listening to Elmshadow about her assignment, she had once again been paired with Badgerpaw someone who was quite reliable. She stood up flexing her paws before heading over to her patrolmate, her ears picked up the sound of Cougarivy's giggles not surprised seeing as it was something she did often. "Well, then we better get a move on." The thin molly meowed towards the apprentice.

[ @Morning! ]

Last edited by flopsy; July 2nd, 2022 at 10:02 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2022, 01:08 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@Breezestarfire
~Cactuspelt, She/Her~
"Mhm. swiftly. they're all around us- sneakily hiding in the corners of places no cat would look. and yet we have them- the "miracle" of the clans I guess you could say. Just follow me, I know a good spot."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it