Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:43 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dawnpaw sniffed the air. "I can rabbit, crowfood, and a vole.. no, a mouse." She mewed, turning to her mentor with slight pride. @RainbowQuail

Last edited by lucidense; May 9th, 2020 at 09:49 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

She began to groom the apprentices fur in what she thought was the same spot she was trying to reach before. "I'm Birchpaw", she said, introducing herself.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by duCky; May 9th, 2020 at 09:49 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw sniffed the air. "I can smell fish from the river.. and a vole.. no, a mouse." She mewed, turning to her mentor with slight pride. @RainbowQuail

She nodded, her gaze still at its usual blank expression. Is that it? Oh well. Hunter’s crouch next right? And since she smelled a mouse, I can teach her the technique to hunt a mouse and I’ll go from there. That sounds like a good plan. She had a plan. This was good. She took a few seconds to respond. “Show me your best hunter’s crouch.” Should she be more vocal? She didn’t like that thought... not one bit. She was doing good or at least she thought she was. Wait.. why was she worried about doing good? She should be more focused on Dawnpaw.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:02 PM

Dawnpaw purred softly. She had done this before, the elder Jaggedstone had showed her the hunters crouch. She balanced her weight on her paws, her tail stuck out, but low, for balance. Once she was balanced, steady, and stealthy, she let out a sigh of thanks. Jaggedstone wasn't wasting our time! @RainbowQuail

Last edited by lucidense; July 6th, 2020 at 11:08 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She purred softly. She had done this before, the elder Jaggedstone had showed her the hunters crouch. She balanced her weight on her paws, her tail stuck out, but low, for balance. Once she was balanced, steady, and stealthy, she let out a sigh of thanks. Jaggedstone wasn't wasting our time! @RainbowQuail
She was surprised at how well the apprentice got it. She nodded in approval. Ok so... mice and vole hunting technique... hunter crouch and move your weight to your haunches... right... after I think she’s got it then I can have her hunt a mouse or a vole. She took the pleasure in taking her time before responding. “Good. Now for mice and voles you need to drop into the crouch and move all your weight to your haunches. This is so that your paws don’t have an impact on the ground.” She explained, her tail swaying.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:18 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

(Idk if Wolfie posted but, I couldn't find a post either way so I'm just gonna get this moving.)

Giving a nod to Cherrypaw as she apologized she turned and started padding towards the territory, waving her tail for the two to follow.

Once in the territory she turned back to see if the two had caught up. She had galloped pretty fast to the spot where she sat and, seeing a rock, she gladdly leaped onto it. She felt almost at home at the hard things. She gazed out, looked around to see if she could sight a rabbit or a good teaching spot.
@kittygirl @Wolfie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Shrewpaw

The silver apprentice raced through the camp entrance, not very apprentice looking anymore. The cat was scrawny, his long fur matted, and it looked like dried blood could be seen on his tail. Or what was left of his tail. He panted frantically and yelling could be heard in the distance as the horrid cats he had barely managed to escape from searched for him relentlessly. He just stood there staring out the entrance for a moment before shivering and realizing where he was. He hadn't remembered running in this direction? It didn't matter, he was here now and it wasn't like he didn't want to be here.

Upon a glance around the clearing, Shrewpaw noticed Twilightstar resting in the clearing and made the split second decision to walk up to her. What he hadn't planned on was what to say. "Uh... Hi Twilightstar," he started off with a nervous chuckle, "I'm back, again."

[ @Moonraven ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Mayflower ]

Runningpaw snorted at the new nickname. Jerkface was getting creative, how cute! She gave a final glare in her mentor's direction, feeling her gaze digging into her back. Her mentor was unlike her in one way- she was lazy. It was obvious in her chilled words, confident walk, and the almost grateful way she looked when someone explained she had to do almost nothing. What a mess she was, indeed. Runningpaw snorted, far enough ahead that Cedarfoot most likely couldn't hear her.
Spotting a rabbit on the horizon, she stalked towards it, tail low. It was usually best for two to go after one of these, but she was confident in her abilities. Stepping softly, she heard her foot rustle a blade of grass, and the creature's ears turn to find the source. She held her breath, eyes wide and nervous. Its head retreated back down to the heather it was nibbling on, and she sighed in relief. Stalking faster, she pounced. She jumped upon the long-eared thing, and it tried to buck her away. Desperate, she not down hard on its spine, and with a crack, it may still. Foxdung. It wasn't a clean kill. Blood crippled out of the puncture. Wincing, she carried it back to Cedarfoot, hoping she was satisfied.

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish nabbed a leaf that had decided to float on by, and struck it down onto the dusty earth. This would work as a 'rabbit'. He pointed to the small thing, all floppy and raggedy.
"Okay. Once we find a rabbit, you'll stalk towards it, and try to catch it. If it escapes, you'll drive it towards me, and I'll try to catch it myself. Got it?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw felt her gaze travel over to the quiet apprentice, eyes suddenly curious. She recognized him now. Wasn't he Eaglepaw, Littlewish's new apprentice? She'd been reapprenticed on the same day. So he was only a moon into being one, huh? She felt a smile on her face- at least they'd have something to talk about. Before she went on a long rant about her former mentor, she decided she'd ask where his best was. After all, it was good to know if she ever wanted to talk to him.
"Eaglepaw, right? I recognize you from the ceremony. Where do you sleep?" She asked, eyes flickering around the den. Did he sleep there, or...? Oh, or there! That was the best spot.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 9th, 2020 at 10:41 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:47 PM

She nodded, easily shifting her weight to her paws and rebalancing. She was happy she was able to recall Jaggedstone's info. She felt her paws turn light, and heard the mouse russle in the fern. She prepared herself to pounce, casting a side glance for her mentor to signal when. @RainbowQuail
Closed Thread