Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2017, 07:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Heathertail let her soft gaze study Shrikecall's face while he spoke. She liked the way the words seemed to come from him, with an authoritative yet soft and gentle tone. She'd been getting to know the tom on a deeper level than probably the rest of the Clan, and the warrior was liking what she was discovering so far. "I've been good, yes," she purred in response, flashing a grin towards the deputy. There was a certain way the sun was shining off his fur, and the soft breeze make his whiskers dance, that entranced the she-cat. Surely, the deputy didn't spend anymore time thinking about her than he did other members of the Clan - did he? The thought perplexed Heathertail, and she found it to be consuming in her mind.

"A border patrol? As long as we don't separate like last time," she teased lightly, lifting her tail up to slightly brush it along his shoulder, a playful look flashing across her expression. Despite having just come in for the territory on a walk, the thought of being able to join the deputy on another territory adventure excited the light brown she-cat.

(i am so sorry lone that it's so short, i'm experiencing a bit of writers block ;w; )

The tom wanted to look away from her. After all, having her soft gaze on him just felt so...uncomfortable. But right at the same time, which only confused the Deputy. Did he care about Heathertail as an individual? Or was she just another clanmate to him, another cat that he needed to protect and care for? Either way was equally strange to him. One felt more right then the other, at least he liked the idea of it more, but he wasn't quite ready to admit that to himself yet. The sun seemed to practically shimmer over the she cat's light brown pelt, making it so that it was impossibly to look away and strange to look directly at her at the same time.
He didn't like it at all. Did he? As far as Shrikecall was concerned, things weren't going to be the same between the two of them. Whether they would be better or worse was uncertain, but it was absolutely definite that it was going to be much, much different then before. For a moment, he thought of something nice and friendly to say, but no words seemed to want to leave his maw. "I'm happy to-- I mean, that's good." He mewed, changing his mind on what he wanted to say in the middle of the first sentence and switching.
Though the day was warm, a chill went through the senior Deputy at the sweet younger cat's touch. "I'll be right with you the whole time." He thought about adding a smile to his words, but then decided not to. For him, that was something he should do only under certain circumstances. And although he was thrilled at her having accepted to go with him, he didn't want her to know...not yet. It could make him look weaker. After all, bonds led to more serious matters and those could lead to ultimate depression. Neither one had nine lives. And if Shrikecall did live to be leader, what of Heathertail? By the time he was, and finally joined StarClan, she might have already. The thought scared him-- but it was the truth. Nothing he could do about that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:03 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
(oml so sorryyyyy I didn't see you post XC)

"Everyone's a bit snappy if they wake up to a warrior treading on their tail," Rainshade pointed out calmly, finally hiding their embarassment fully. They'd rather seem cold and isolated than like a mouse that'd woken up with a kit staring at it. Even if that was how they felt, they had to regain at least some mastery of their emotions, they decided. "This is, we must both agree, a very bad first meeting, though," they admitted, puffing air out of their nose and if they were a greenleaf breeze finally granting one moment of calming cold.
I don't know. I've met a few warriors who might not mind it." Shrikecall shrugged, thinking of the gentle light brown warrior. She was constantly on his mind. Bothering him? No...not bothing, exactly, he thought with a smile. How could Heathertail ever bother him? She couldn't. It just wasn't possible, he didn't think she had it in her. "Definitely agreed. Perhaps sometime in the future we will meet again... Rainshade, wasn't it? First impressions are important. Maybe next time some better ones will be made." He mewed, dipping his head to them and then getting to his paws as though preparing to leave. Perhaps that would be best. After all, it didn't seem Rainshade had anything else too important to say to him. And he didn't want his tail to get stepped on again. The tip of his tail twitched just the slightest bit, as though he were making sure it still worked before he sighed. "Until we meet again?" The Deputy asked, cocking his head to the side.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:05 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Larkkit was overjoyed by the response. Quickly she stalked forwards a little bit. It was clumsy, she kept stepping on the back of her own paws and out of pure frustration sat down with a huff. Her gaze lightened up a little bit as a mischievous look crossed her face. She gave Heartpaw her begging face again, her pupils growing round and her ears folding back a little. Although she didn't push up against her friend this time. Just as stated before, Larkkit was one to be predictable. If she wanted to be an apprentice so soon and be the best, she needed to know something about the territory... right? "Heartpaw...." she began, keeping her voice soft and super kittish. "Do you think you can take me out into the territory!? We don't have to go far, I just want to see it!" she asked, scooting herself towards her friend a little bit and sticking out her lower lip once she was done speaking. She knew Heartpaw was going to say no, but Larkkit was stubborn -- having gotten that from her father. She always had a backup plan. Although this was simply to make a dash for it. Since being so young, she didn't even think about the fact her legs were stubby so Heartpaw would quickly catch up nor did she think about how tired she'd be after making such a dash.

The she cat knew that look. Heartpaw's hues narrowed and she prepared herself to either say no, or say yes and risk getting in trouble for it. But her friend was her friend...and she didn't want to disappoint the younger cat. Whatever she was going to ask, as long as it wasn't too big or too hard, Heartpaw would give it a...try. But once the kit had finished speaking, the feline was slowly shaking her head. "Larkkit, if you were even remotely close to being an apprentice I'd say yes. But you're way too young for that right now! Maybe in a moon, huh?" She asked with a smile. She knew Larkkit was probably going to be frustrated, but that was the way of the world. She did remember sneaking out into the territory with Rainpaw...when they had both been about her age...how old was she again? "On second thought... Larkkit, how old are you now?" She asked, crouching down and looking her friend directly in the eye. Maybe, although she knew it was wrong, maybe she could sneak Larkkit out. After all, if anyone asked, she would...hopefully think of a good excuse before very long. And besides, she thought it was something every kit should do at least once. Then again, Heartpaw had been a fairly rowdy young kit. Meeting Rainpaw had calmed her down a little. Not much. Aging had done that as well, she was no longer as hyper as she had been just a few moons before. But she definitely remembered being Larkkit's age and wanting so desperately to explore the territory. Well...why not? She thought, with the slightest of shrugs.

Old March 26th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@The Eye Of The Storm
Acornpaw poked his head into the den, looking around for ShinePaw. Must still be out hunting with Flamestorm "hello." He said nervously, although he wasn't sure the other apprentices heard him.
Old March 26th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@>Pepsi<
Windfur walked out of the warriors den and sat down .

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 26th, 2017, 10:04 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@>Pepsi<
Windfur walked out of the warriors den and sat down .
Gingerberry saw the cat sit. "Hey, you up for a small patrol, or have you already been?" He asked, he usually was the one to be impolite to others but he liked this cat.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old March 26th, 2017, 10:28 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The grey and black kit's hues scanned the nursery, as though she were looking for a possible victim. They were neither cold, nor hard...merely interested. Intrigued. She wasn't looking for anyone in particular...in her mind, everyone was a potential 'victim' or, as they would think of it when she first approached them...'friend.' That was a word that Cinderkit believed most cats used way, way too lightly. A friend was not someone who was just nice to you. Nor was it someone whom you considered to be friendly. A friendship was based on trust and work, not playing. And Cinderkit was sick of cats thinking that she was some lovey-dovey sweetheart. She wasn't. She was never going to be a lovey-dovey cat, who thought friends were something you had only because you wanted to have someone to hang out with. That wasn't what a friend was for. In Cinderkit's mind, a friend was someone that you trusted with your life...which would be almost impossible for her to do. There was no way that she would trust anyone with her life. Trusting anyone, even with a single secret, was close to impossible for the young she cat. The young she cat wasn't used to meeting other cats, since she decided to either avoid other cats or push them away.

For her, it just wasn't worth the trouble of trying to make a friend.
{wheezes from lateness}

The grey and white tabby Tom had just awoken from his nap. His blue hues glossed over with drowsiness, he wasn't an early riser, but he was awoken by a creeping sense that someone was watching him. He raised his head and looked around, noticing another kit looking about. The Tom blinked and smiled sweetly, his tail tip twitched every few seconds. The grey striped tabby picked himself up and waddled towards the molly, his hues flickered with curiosity and held a bit of uncertainty. Once he was about three mouse lengths away he smiled sweetly at cinderkit "Um, Hello. My name's Rainkit....what's yours?" he asked, cocking his head a little to the side. He wasn't sure if this kit was friendly, she didn't look it, but he didn't care, he wanted to give it a shot. He wouldn't normally do this, he would never just get up and go talk to someone, no he was usually to shy for that, too reserved. But he had this feeling in his gut the moment he saw the molly, he couldn't quite put his paw on it, but he knew he should walk up to her and say hi. He didn't yet know what he had in store for him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 26th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
I'll reply to this once this rp finishes up. For now, sit tight.

Surgestorm took a deep breath and went to Featherlight, taking a moment to observe her condition. Did I make the right choice before? She looks worse off than her mate now... He shook the thoughts away, knowing there was no time to doubt himself. He had to get to savin her. The tom took more moss and pressed it to the warrior wound, and the wounds finally ceased bleeding. Of course, she had already lost quite a lot of blood. It'd be up to her strength now whether she'd live or die. He waited a moment, and grabbed some freshly picked chamomile that he had obtained from the indoor twoleg garden, nudging it close to the she-cat's mouth. "Eat this, it'll sooth you and give you strength." He turned to Leopard giving her a small nod and stepping back from his patient. There was nothing else he could do, she was on her own to pull through now. He took a moment to observe Spottedheart once more, seeing that she was asleep.
Spottedheart's eyes widened. "I told you to take care of Featherlight first!" She snarled. She coughed, ending with a gasp for air. "Don't pay attention to me! It was just a little cough!" The calico was worried for her mate. She'd rather die watching Featherlight live.

(Why is it that Spottedheart has worse wounds, but is fine. But Featherlight has a scar down her flank, and she's wheezing and coughing to death..)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 26th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:45 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{ /v\" oh and I forgot to say this earlier. Thank you, your writing style also lovely~}

The orange molly blinked in amazement when the Tom simply smiled at her, she wasn't expecting that. Most of the time others took the hint and backed away, but this one decided to stay, peculiar. Her honey hues flickered with confusion and curiosity, she had found a new cat to study, a new cat to learn about, and possibly a cat she could learn from. Just the thought of learning something new made her heart skip a beat, she loved it, knowledge, it was one of the most beautiful things in the world and her one true love. The rays of sun made her orange pelt seem fierier, made her stand out a little more than usual. The camp clearing no longer had piles of snow littering it, rather it had a few patches of flowers growing in the corners and one patch of stunning pink flowers growing near the fresh kill pile. It awed her, the fact that each and every apprentice, warrior and even kit took care not to step on that small patch, it only held four flowers, all the same size and same shape. She had studies the actions of her clan mates to see exactly why they had left the patch be, yet she still came to no conclusion. Was it because it was rare to see flowers growing in the moors, or was it because of something more emotional. She had hoped it was the ladder one. She yanked herself back to the real world and gave the Tom a soft smile, she felt a little bad for snapping at him, he was just trying to help, although she could take care of herself.

Emberdust giggled a little at his statement and let out an exhausted sigh, it hurt to laugh. Her chest hurt, well more like it was sore from all of the coughings she did. It also refrained her from talking as much as she'd like to, giving others facts, stating her opinion aloud these were all of her favourite things to do when she wasn't working. "Oh, well thank Starclan you're not the medicine cat then. I'd much rather be in good paws than....well....yours, no offence." she stated, her eyes half idled. Now her brother had told her about other's emotions and stated that things she may say could sway them. They could react in about four ways, or in four ways she could understand. Anger, sadness, fear and bliss. Now Blazingstar had told her to be cautious of what she says, it could make cats react in the wrong way. The ember coloured molly still didn't understand it, though, she found her clanmates emotions to be....well, complicated, she could never really figure out why they react the way they do and why. She cocked her head to the side as he introduced himself "Honeydust." she stated softly, it rolled off her round nicely, almost naturally it pleased her. She nodded her head and smiled "It is very nice to meet you as well." she said, which was ended with a belly aching cough, her voice hoarse from all of the coughing earlier. She had hoped it would have gone away naturally, but that didn't seem to be the case this time. Upon Honeydust's statement about her brother, she snorted "He's an absolute mouse brain. I wouldn't be worried about him otherwise." she stated her cheek against the ground, the grass tickling her nose. Her eyes were still fixated on the Tom above her, her orbs danced with curiosity and interest. She wanted to get to know the other better, study him, figure out his patterns. Every cat has a pattern to them, every cat followed certain rules, specific, personal rules, no cats patterns were alike, and she loved deducing what those patterns were.
[ah, thanks, i'm still learning !!]
The change in her attitude almost made Honeydust smile his goofy full-toothed grin. Almost. He never smiled like that, not in a million moons. Well, he used to, but he didn't like it. He usually kept it to a small, sweet, nearly shy smile, contrasting nearly harshly against his realistic, somewhat flamboyant, mother-esque persona he'd given himself.

He sat neatly next to the resting molly, tail curling over his paws. He'd lie down too, but he'd probably never get up to do his work if he did. In fact, he should probably be doing his tasks rather than socialising with the leader's sister. He thought of the consequences that would result if he spent the rest of his time with Emberdust. Then he looked at the molly. Totally. Worth it.

He chuckled with a light purr, "None taken." Emberdust was interesting, to say the least. She wasn't too hard on his eyes, either. She seemed kind enough. He could dare I say, almost trust her. Almost. Just because he was being kind to her did not mean he trusted her, not even for a second. His paranoia and anxiety only brought that up a couple notches.

Still, he kept on his kind persona, "I suppose that's true, but you are a good sister," He purred gently, hoping it wasn't too bold of him to say. His eyes wandered about the clearing, observing it in it's prime of newleaf. It was his favourite season, and most say it matched his personality well, and he could agree, except he didn't. Well, not really.

Honeydust took a deep breath, warm brown hues sparkling with their golden flecks like the whole of StarClan in the daylight shining in them. His paws fidgeted when he took a side glance at Emberdust. She had this sort of look in her eye that made his head and chest feel fuzzy, it made his paws fidget just a little bit more, and his tail twitch anxiously. It was.. odd, but not unwelcomed or bad, merely unknown. No, not unknown. Familiar, but not at the same time. It was confusing, conflicting, and almost frustrating. He tried not to think about it.
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{wheezes from lateness}

The grey and white tabby Tom had just awoken from his nap. His blue hues glossed over with drowsiness, he wasn't an early riser, but he was awoken by a creeping sense that someone was watching him. He raised his head and looked around, noticing another kit looking about. The Tom blinked and smiled sweetly, his tail tip twitched every few seconds. The grey striped tabby picked himself up and waddled towards the molly, his hues flickered with curiosity and held a bit of uncertainty. Once he was about three mouse lengths away he smiled sweetly at cinderkit "Um, Hello. My name's Rainkit....what's yours?" he asked, cocking his head a little to the side. He wasn't sure if this kit was friendly, she didn't look it, but he didn't care, he wanted to give it a shot. He wouldn't normally do this, he would never just get up and go talk to someone, no he was usually to shy for that, too reserved. But he had this feeling in his gut the moment he saw the molly, he couldn't quite put his paw on it, but he knew he should walk up to her and say hi. He didn't yet know what he had in store for him.

Cinderkit wasn't exactly known for her kind and loving nature. Although she was an interesting cat to watch, especially when she was acting like this-- and although she did have a couple of friends, stronger cats then herself...while she was more of a thinker...she wasn't someone who went around searching for attention. She had never asked for it. No, all she really wanted was to be left alone most of the time. And now there was some stranger in her face telling her his name and asking her own. She knew it was a friendly gesture. But she, on the other hand, didn't appreciate it. Her ears went back and she looked as though she were about to hurt him before she showed her fangs in a smile. "You have such a lovely name, Rainkit. Sounds like a she cat name, though...are you a she cat?" She asked, cocking her head to one side in genuine curiosity. Well, at least, it looked that way. Very little with Cinderkit was genuine. Especially when she spoke in a voice like that, not to mention smiled...both were bad news. For the tom in front of her, at least. And for Cinderkit herself? Well, to her it just meant the start of a new game, of course. A game she was determined to win. "Cinderkit." She introduced herself shortly before smiling once more, though this time her fangs seemed to hold a more murderous gleam to them.

Closed Thread