Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm stood up as well, some of his own joints popping as he stretched them after some time being still. He arched his back with a long yawn and then stood back up straight, a satisfied smile curving his mouth upwards at the corners. "It was no problem," He meowed, giving the other medicine cat a friendly nudge. "I had fun. It's a long process, but teaching is definitely fun. I suppose you'll learn that when you eventually get an apprentice of your own in the future," He mused. The ebony tom perked his ears at the mention of his official ceremony, his eyes brightening as he was invited. "I'd love to be there!" He chirped, suddenly filled with energy despite the long day he had had. He chuckled at the older tom's joke, playing along and humming: "Oh, what could it possibly be..." The medicine cat sat back onto his haunches. "Just let me know when it is," He meowed. "Oh, and just know that you're always welcome here in WindClan. I'll help you out whenever you need it."
The old tom bowed his head. "Thank you Surgestorm. And do stop by if you find yourself in Skyclan." Not for the first time, Shinefang found himself thinking about how he liked the other tom as a cat. "I hope to have an apprentice sooner rather than later. Starclan knows how many leafbares I have left in me, and Skyclan can't be left without a medicine cat. Take care." With that the old tom turned and left the medicine den to make the long trek home.

(So the ceremony is actually already underway in the Starcave. I really need to stop trying to predict when different people I am RPing with with respond since I'm clearly not very good at it.Anyway, you can break into that RP if you like or not if you'd rather not.)

Old April 26th, 2018, 08:19 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Ferretpaw sat in the clearing, watching the kits from the nursery play. Lost in thought. The apprentice was going to receive her warrior name very soon. It was weird. She now knew where she came from. That her parents were a weird mix of rogue and loners. Not belonging anywhere, travelling all their lives.
But Ferretpaw belonged somewhere. She belonged here. In the Clan. She was loyal, she wanted to prove her worth. And now, Blazingstar had told her she had grown. That she had proved herself. She didn't feel proud. Her mind hadn't realized it all just yet.
Warrior.
Ferretpaw 'tasted' the word in her mind. She wasn't clan born. And she had heard so many cats express their beliefs of it only being warrior born cats who would make great warriors. Through her time, she had been thrown around and brutally bullied for her origins, without even knowing it. The bullies had heard rumours from the queens who had raised, or well, who Ferretpaw had stolen milk from as a kit, about the little siamese being an outsider. And the bullies had really used that to their advantage.
Especially Rainpaw. Oh, Rainpaw.. Ferretpaw didn't know where he were anymore. He had stood up to her and bullied her even at their apprentice ceremonies. He had been jealous that she had been given Blazingstar as mentor. Had used that as extra fuel to his hatred towards her. But the leader had stepped in, and from that moment, had kept an eye on Rainpaw. That had stopped most bullies. But still, Ferretpaw had cats hiss at her and throw mean comments when they were sure no one was there to watch her. Ferretpaw felt forever paranoid.
All those thoughts went through her head as she sat and watched the kits play by the nursery. She had been so small once.
Then a thought hit her. She was most likely going to be a mentor at some point. She might even get one of those little kittens as her apprentice. How was she going to manage that? Was she good enough? Knowledgeable enough? She hoped so. She really wanted to be a mentor, actually. To teach someone to stand up for themselves. Perhaps she could ask Blazingstar to let her mentor a weak kit, like she had been herself.
Perhaps she should study the kits a bit, for that purpose specifically..

@Silentshade
Pinekit felt eyes run over to him, and he looked up. An apprentice was watching him. He shrank under her gaze, careful not to meet her eyes. Was she going to try to get him kicked out? she couldn't, could she? he decided not, and sheepishly raised his head. She was rather pretty, and seemed nice. he decided. Hopping over to her on stubby kit legs, he peered up at her like a small bird. "I'm Pinekit, who are you? I'm two moons old, and Oakspirit is my new dad! I was found in a pine tree!" He told her, somewhat quietly, but more the less proudly. He was a kit, not born into the clan, unaware of the things they would whisper about him, the things he would hear. All he was concerned about was making friends. And maybe this apprentice could be one! He smiled at her, looking at her with just starting to turn blue eyes. They would be a sharp green, but i=until that moment in time, they looked to be a murky blue. And he was smaller than most, and shorter than all the kits in the nursery. "I don't have a Mom, do you have a mom?" he asked tilting his head to the side like a Twoleg's puppy.

( sorry it took so long to reply!)
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Ferretpaw had been minding her own business, sitting in the clearing and just thinking. Upon hearing her mentors yowl from the Breezerock, her body stiffened. Was it time? Already? It felt like yesterday that that exact call had been heard, and she had gone from a 'kit' to a 'paw'. Was her name about to change again? It still felt surreal. Perhaps actually recieving the name would make her realize it was real. Or perhaps it wasn't even her turn. Who knew.
The small molly stepped up to the Breezerock, doing her best to squeeze herself to the front, just in case. She was.. Worried? She felt weird.
Birdpaw
Alright, perhaps it wasn't her time after all. Perhaps she was a bit relieved? Nevertheless, she congratulated Birdrose with all her heart. Becoming a warrior was a rite of passage.
Then her name was called. Her head snapped upward, and her eyes met with her mentors for a short moment. She couldn't be more surprised, despite having expected this. He meant it. He did.
Stepping up to raise her voice and reply to the question with all her might, Ferretpaw felt a bubbling feeling rise inside her. Her new name would be said in just a second.
Ferretsprint. She couldn't be more proud of her name. It represented her virtues. Her whole body beamed of pride, and she eagerly went to touch noses with Blazingstar once he jumped down.

@Suspiciousmindz

Blazingstar met his former apprentice halfway, touching noses with her before sitting down contently. "You've done so well. You're going to make WindClan more proud within the next few moons, I just know it," he replied happily, giving Ferretsprint a wide smile. "Guess this means you can go on patrols by yourself now, excited about that?" he inquired, before it dawned on him how much she had grown. They used to go on every patrol together, but now she didn't need him hovering like that anymore. She could go do her own thing and live the full life of a clan cat.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 27th, 2018 at 07:56 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 12:17 AM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Sleekpelt suddenly cried out in pain from where she had been sleeping. "I-I think the kits are coming!" she yowled.
Old April 28th, 2018, 09:37 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Wishpaw smiled! The perfect opportunity! If she knew a thing about queens, (which she didn't) They loved to talk about their kits. "So, that's a very hungry kit you have there, huh?" She laughed . Her paw floated up to her mouth, instinctively mimicking Tempestkit. Then it floated back down.

Gorsebird let out a little huff, "No. He's just being whiny because he want's to overindulge him." She mewed softly nipping her kitten to get him to stop, "Mama will feed you...just not now." Gorsebird mutter before being rather confused when Wishpsw decided to mimic Tempestkit, chuckling a bit at the display.
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:05 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@mompaws

Mothpaw stared down the stick, the knew it may seem foolish but her brief visit with Lynxpaw had reminded her to practice more, after all she needed to learn something in her apprenticeship. Bunching her muscles Mothpaw leaped at the stick, her paws landing on it. She leaned down and bit it as if it were actual prey. Proudly, Mothpaw stood up and began to pad away, leaving the stick behind. She stopped after a while to bat around some pebbels. She pounced on them, and batted them around, chasing them around as if they were a mouse or rabbit. She was so caught up in her game that anyone could have easily snuck up on her.
The tortoiseshell molly casually strolled through the territory. The moorland felt great underneath her toes, especially now that it was more easy to walk on. Previously, when she'd been training with Harrierclaw, the terrain was heavy and sloppy; which eventually led to her slipping and humiliating herself. Her hind leg still felt kind of stiff from the hard fall, but she paid no attention to it. Larkpaw's verdant gaze surveyed the cropped grass, subtly trying to find something worth while. That was until she spotted the familiar figure of Mothpaw.
This was were her stalking skills would come in to play, as the she-cat crouched low to the earth and attempted to remain as subtle and quiet as she possible could. Tail tip barely even brushing against the stalks of green below, the feline crept forwards effortlessly. As she got closer and closer to the other molly, who was mindlessly fiddling with a few pebbles, Larkpaw felt a smug smirk tug at her lips. Paws twitching in anticipation, the molly suddenly spread herself out mid-leap, and lunged onto the shoulders of Mothpaw. The two tumbled onto the ground in a small heap, with Larkpaw giggling; only hoping that she hadn't hurt her friend in the process of her arrival.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
The tortoiseshell molly casually strolled through the territory. The moorland felt great underneath her toes, especially now that it was more easy to walk on. Previously, when she'd been training with Harrierclaw, the terrain was heavy and sloppy; which eventually led to her slipping and humiliating herself. Her hind leg still felt kind of stiff from the hard fall, but she paid no attention to it. Larkpaw's verdant gaze surveyed the cropped grass, subtly trying to find something worth while. That was until she spotted the familiar figure of Mothpaw.
This was were her stalking skills would come in to play, as the she-cat crouched low to the earth and attempted to remain as subtle and quiet as she possible could. Tail tip barely even brushing against the stalks of green below, the feline crept forwards effortlessly. As she got closer and closer to the other molly, who was mindlessly fiddling with a few pebbles, Larkpaw felt a smug smirk tug at her lips. Paws twitching in anticipation, the molly suddenly spread herself out mid-leap, and lunged onto the shoulders of Mothpaw. The two tumbled onto the ground in a small heap, with Larkpaw giggling; only hoping that she hadn't hurt her friend in the process of her arrival.

Mothpaw didn't really know how pebbles were interesting, they were just pebbles. She assumed that she must have been really bored if she was absent mindedly batting around pebbles as if there was absoloutly nothing else in the world. The calico molly was still rather kit like though, so honestly pebbles could be very entertaining. Rarely, but that didn't mean never.
Pebbles were not the most interesting thing, especially when comparred to one of Mothpaw's best friends. She knew that Larkpaw loved sneaking up on cats and surprising them and just in general having fun. She knew most of this because she and Larkpaw were good friends, but also because Lynxpaw (Who obviously had a gigantic crush on the tortiouseshell) talked about her practically every second of his life. This annoyed Mothpaw because it was proof that he did not like her anymore than a best friend. She had to admit though, that pretty much everything Lynxpaw said about Larkpaw was true. He often stated that she was a strong playful molly, and that Mothpaw could not disagree with. When he started flirting with Larkpaw, that was when she decided that talk of her only female best friend was not needed, unless Cloudedpaw, or her brother Rowanpaw were talking about her. When Larkpaw toppled her over, she grinned up at the other molly. "How're you doing Lark?" She asked, batting at her friends nose.
Old April 28th, 2018, 03:39 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The old tom bowed his head. "Thank you Surgestorm. And do stop by if you find yourself in Skyclan." Not for the first time, Shinefang found himself thinking about how he liked the other tom as a cat. "I hope to have an apprentice sooner rather than later. Starclan knows how many leafbares I have left in me, and Skyclan can't be left without a medicine cat. Take care." With that the old tom turned and left the medicine den to make the long trek home.

(So the ceremony is actually already underway in the Starcave. I really need to stop trying to predict when different people I am RPing with with respond since I'm clearly not very good at it.Anyway, you can break into that RP if you like or not if you'd rather not.)
Surgestorm nodded enthusiastically, standing up once more. "I will be sure to." He meowed, walking Shinefang to the exit of his den. The WindClan medicine cat watched the SkyClan medicine cat depart from camp before turning his yellow hues to the rest of the camp, seeking out a particular apprentice to talk to. Spotting her, he exited his den to go talk to her for a bit and maybe get something to eat.

(I probably missed it, so maybe pretend he was there XD)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:04 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothpaw didn't really know how pebbles were interesting, they were just pebbles. She assumed that she must have been really bored if she was absent mindedly batting around pebbles as if there was absoloutly nothing else in the world. The calico molly was still rather kit like though, so honestly pebbles could be very entertaining. Rarely, but that didn't mean never.
Pebbles were not the most interesting thing, especially when comparred to one of Mothpaw's best friends. She knew that Larkpaw loved sneaking up on cats and surprising them and just in general having fun. She knew most of this because she and Larkpaw were good friends, but also because Lynxpaw (Who obviously had a gigantic crush on the tortiouseshell) talked about her practically every second of his life. This annoyed Mothpaw because it was proof that he did not like her anymore than a best friend. She had to admit though, that pretty much everything Lynxpaw said about Larkpaw was true. He often stated that she was a strong playful molly, and that Mothpaw could not disagree with. When he started flirting with Larkpaw, that was when she decided that talk of her only female best friend was not needed, unless Cloudedpaw, or her brother Rowanpaw were talking about her. When Larkpaw toppled her over, she grinned up at the other molly. "How're you doing Lark?" She asked, batting at her friends nose.
With a bright grin threading across her face, Larkpaw clambered off of her friend, giggles still erupting from her lips. A few of the pebbles that Mothpaw were previously playing with were scattered around her paws, so she made clear to not accidentally trip over them. Her paws shifted over the dirt ever-so-slightly, as she offered to aid her good friend off of the ground. She felt a little bad for knocking her over, but in the end it was all just for fun. The mainly ebony femme cocked her head sidewards, a soft chuckle breaking through her bodice as she did so.
"I've never been better!" the she-cat enthusiastically responded with, tail reaching up into the air as she jumped on the spot. Larkpaw was usually quite energetic, but today she was more hyperactive than usual. There wasn't really a reason behind it either, she kind of just woke up in an overly positive mood. "What about you Mothy? What've you been at?" She seemed genuinely interested in how her friend was feeling, as it was something that Larkpaw cared for deeply. If any of her friends, especially her closer ones like Mothpaw, were upset, then it would most-likely break her heart. Her friends' health and well-being came far before her own, so if something was up then Larkpaw was going to find and solve the dilemma as soon as she could.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:04 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird let out a little huff, "No. He's just being whiny because he want's to overindulge him." She mewed softly nipping her kitten to get him to stop, "Mama will feed you...just not now." Gorsebird mutter before being rather confused when Wishpsw decided to mimic Tempestkit, chuckling a bit at the display.
Wishpaw heard the queen chuckle, and turned up her nose in a very regal, no paw sucking manner. "I should go." She sniffed, and flounder towards the door.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Closed Thread