Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 30th, 2018, 05:51 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Employees, do I look like I work at Aether to you, Poipole is from Ultra Space, which is where I got it." Kai said and met her gaze once more. "If I was one of them, I wouldn't have a Type: Null on my team, my contact stole it and gave it to me." He added and gazed at the horizon, in the direction he needed to go. "Anyway, see you around I guess." He finally said and sailed away towards Aether.
((She can follow XD))
(Oooo, she gonna XD)

Anvil watched him go, gaze slightly narrowed. He might be older than her, but that didn't mean he could shrug her off like that. She pulled her Ride Pager from her bag and murmered, "Charizard." Moments later, the giant Fire-Type landed next to her, and she said to it, "Follow that boat. Carefully."
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Oooo, she gonna XD)

Anvil watched him go, gaze slightly narrowed. He might be older than her, but that didn't mean he could shrug her off like that. She pulled her Ride Pager from her bag and murmered, "Charizard." Moments later, the giant Fire-Type landed next to her, and she said to it, "Follow that boat. Carefully."
The boat later arrived at Aether and Kai got off of it, he knew there would be employees, after all, he didn't originally come in by the main entrance, but now, he didn't care at all. As an employee walked in his direction, telling him to leave, he took the Ultra Ball on his belt and aimed it to the in front of him, a ray of light coming from it only to reveal a Metagross, a shiny one too, and just when the employee was about to order his pokemon to attack, the Metagross used his psychic abilities to throw the pokemon onto his trainer, getting rid of him as quickly as possible before they both started going deeper into Aether, the trainer had no idea that Anvi had followed.
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:17 AM
roar

Quote:
The boat later arrived at Aether and Kai got off of it, he knew there would be employees, after all, he didn't originally come in by the main entrance, but now, he didn't care at all. As an employee walked in his direction, telling him to leave, he took the Ultra Ball on his belt and aimed it to the in front of him, a ray of light coming from it only to reveal a Metagross, a shiny one too, and just when the employee was about to order his pokemon to attack, the Metagross used his psychic abilities to throw the pokemon onto his trainer, getting rid of him as quickly as possible before they both started going deeper into Aether, the trainer had no idea that Anvi had followed.

Anvi’s Charizard swooped over the building ad landed on the flag roof. Anvi jumped off, thanked it, and watched Kai barrel through the employee. This just makes it easier for me, she thought.

She realeased her Reuniclus and had it lower her safely to the ground below. As she followed Kai, she kept ducking behind objects and peeking around them. She returned Reuniclus to its Pokéball and released her Sylveon.
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:

Anvi’s Charizard swooped over the building ad landed on the flag roof. Anvi jumped off, thanked it, and watched Kai barrel through the employee. This just makes it easier for me, she thought.

She realeased her Reuniclus and had it lower her safely to the ground below. As she followed Kai, she kept ducking behind objects and peeking around them. She returned Reuniclus to its Pokéball and released her Sylveon.
Kai kept making his way deeper into the building, he didn't look scared in the slightest, after all, with his Metagross and his Sceptile, and the level they were at, no one really stood a chance against him at Aether, except the high-graded employees and such, he then kept going and made his way down, using the escalator, in one way or another, he had gotten what was needed to go down there, he looked around carefully, making sure there was no one.
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:23 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai kept making his way deeper into the building, he didn't look scared in the slightest, after all, with his Metagross and his Sceptile, and the level they were at, no one really stood a chance against him at Aether, except the high-graded employees and such, he then kept going and made his way down, using the escalator, in one way or another, he had gotten what was needed to go down there, he looked around carefully, making sure there was no one.

Anvi narrowed her eyes, then slid down after him. Her Sylveon used Psychic to make her float so her feet wouldn’t make any noise on the hard tiled floor.

Now Sylveon lifted her up to a rafter where she could hide. Sylveon jumped out of its hiding place in front of Kai and barked once, “Syl, Sylveon!”

He won’t know it’s mine, Anvi thought. “He’s never even seen my team. Unless the newspapers... She could only hope he didn’t have the time or motivation to read them. There’d been a picture in one issue that featured her and her entire Pokémon team. And Sylveon had the unmistakable blue bowtie around its neck...

Old January 30th, 2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:

Anvi narrowed her eyes, then slid down after him. Her Sylveon used Psychic to make her float so her feet wouldn’t make any noise on the hard tiled floor.

Now Sylveon lifted her up to a rafter where she could hide. Sylveon jumped out of its hiding place in front of Kai and barked once, “Syl, Sylveon!”

He won’t know it’s mine, Anvi thought. “He’s never even seen my team. Unless the newspapers... She could only hope he didn’t have the time or motivation to read them. There’d been a picture in one issue that featured her and her entire Pokémon team. And Sylveon had the unmistakable blue bowtie around its neck...

Kai gazed at the Sylveon and his Metagross got ready to attack, but he stopped, he approached the fairy-type, gazing at the blue bowtie, he shook his head and gazed at Type: Null. "Find her." He said, he didn't want to have her in his way.

Type: Null stepped forward and sniffed the Sylveon before looking around and growling, she was close, he tried to climb one of the pillars, which meant she was hidden on one of the rafters. Kai gave a nod to Sceptile, who jumped to one of the rafters and saw her not too far away from him, so he jumped from one rafter to another until he reached the one right before the one she was. "Scept!" He said and grabbed her before jumping down with her in his arms and made his way back over to Kai, placing her down gently.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Not too bright to leave that on your Sylveon after having your team in the newspaper..." He said and returned Type: Null. "Why'd you follow me..?" He asked, frowning.

Old January 30th, 2018, 04:20 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai gazed at the Sylveon and his Metagross got ready to attack, but he stopped, he approached the fairy-type, gazing at the blue bowtie, he shook his head and gazed at Type: Null. "Find her." He said, he didn't want to have her in his way.

Type: Null stepped forward and sniffed the Sylveon before looking around and growling, she was close, he tried to climb one of the pillars, which meant she was hidden on one of the rafters. Kai gave a nod to Sceptile, who jumped to one of the rafters and saw her not too far away from him, so he jumped from one rafter to another until he reached the one right before the one she was. "Scept!" He said and grabbed her before jumping down with her in his arms and made his way back over to Kai, placing her down gently.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Not too bright to leave that on your Sylveon after having your team in the newspaper..." He said and returned Type: Null. "Why'd you follow me..?" He asked, frowning.

Anvi cursed. As Sceptile leaped up, she clenched a fist and struck it in the jaw with a yell. Sylveon's back arched and it growled as it stepped close to its trainer. Anvi glared at Kai. "Because I felt like it."
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:

Anvi cursed. As Sceptile leaped up, she clenched a fist and struck it in the jaw with a yell. Sylveon's back arched and it growled as it stepped close to its trainer. Anvi glared at Kai. "Because I felt like it."
Sceptile didn't seem hurt at all as she struck her fist in his jaw and walked to his trainer's side, crossing his arms and gazing at the Sylveon. Kai rolled his eyes and gazed at Anvi. "I thought their leader would at least be smart..." He said and gazed at Bismuth, his shiny Metagross, who walked in front of him. "It's up to you, a Sylveon isn't hard to take care of with a Metagross, even easier with mine..." He added, gazing at the Sylveon. "Leave... I'll only say it once, because there's no need for you to be here." He finally said and gazed at his wrist, he would use that in case she wanted to battle, he wanted to end any battle quickly, now in particular.
Old January 30th, 2018, 07:11 PM
roar

Quote:
Sceptile didn't seem hurt at all as she struck her fist in his jaw and walked to his trainer's side, crossing his arms and gazing at the Sylveon. Kai rolled his eyes and gazed at Anvi. "I thought their leader would at least be smart..." He said and gazed at Bismuth, his shiny Metagross, who walked in front of him. "It's up to you, a Sylveon isn't hard to take care of with a Metagross, even easier with mine..." He added, gazing at the Sylveon. "Leave... I'll only say it once, because there's no need for you to be here." He finally said and gazed at his wrist, he would use that in case she wanted to battle, he wanted to end any battle quickly, now in particular.

Sylveon growled and Anvi stiffened. She darted in front of the Fairy-Type Eeveeloution and spread her arms, staring fiercely at the Metagross. "If you want to hurt Sylveon, you'll have to get through me," she spat.

Now she turned her smoldering eyes to Kai. "But there is. Now that I've heard what goes on at Aether "Paradise", I want to see if that is true."
Old January 30th, 2018, 07:39 PM

Kai gazed at Anvi, unimpressed as she stepped in front of her Sylveon. "Well, if you followed me, you know very well that I don't care injuring a trainer." He said and then approached her and grabbed her wrist before pulling her alone. "Then don't make me wait, and I sure hope you're strong inside, because it isn't pretty." He added and kept pulling her along, like he had said, he didn't want to be slowed down by someone, so he was gonna pull her along, he glanced at her over his shoulder. "And if you're slowing me down, I'm picking you up, no kidding there." He added, a slight smile forming on his face as he said that. @Equinox

Last edited by Gone; February 4th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.