Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old June 19th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Avery's Farm.

So, this will be were I RP my gal Avery. She lives in a small farm house with three bedrooms one bath that's on a four acre lot with a small barn. It's the only place she's been able to call home and is special to her so no distorting it.

I'll be doing 1 RP at a time. Currently RPing with: @Dark Queen's Night.

It was early on a late spring day, the sun was just beginning to shine over the mountains in the distance. Making the sky a dove gray with hints of light painting the clouds. It was a nice day, cool rain had fallen the night before leaving rain drops on the long blades of grass were the barn cats hunted mice before it was cut for hay.
Pulling on a button up shirt and pare of shorts Avery got ready to head to the barn. Night will probably be hungry when she wakes. I can get some eggs from the chickens. The young woman thought zipping up her boats. Night was one of her only friends she trusted and was living with her at the time being as she was still to young to be out in the world alone. After being kidnapped by some sicko who wanted to do who knows what to the group of people who were caught, being Killer, Curtis, Night and Avery herself. Avery had agreed to let Night stick with her though it was more or less out of sympathy when she'd agreed. Night was jus a teen, though she wasn't to much younger then Avery was maybe less experienced in the world though.

Once finished with getting ready the young woman head outside being sure to be quite not to wake her guest. The wind outside was a bit chilly but the air was warm aside from it. It was peaceful this morning. Letting her long wavy red hair blow in the breeze Avery walked towards the barn witch she kept her chickens and goats in at night. Quietly she hummed an old Irish toon to herself, it was the one her adopted mother would play her before she went to sleep every night when she was little. The soothing and lovely melody always calmed her and helped her sleep or relax. The memories themselves brought a bit of joy to her.
It wasn't long before Avery collected a few eggs from the chickens and headed back inside. Fresh eggs were always better then eggs you bought and besides if you made food yourself you knew what was in it. That was a thing some people didn't experience. Opening the side door that lead into the kitchen the young red haired woman placed the eggs she had in a bowl before taking off her slightly muddy shoes. Personality going barefoot was more comfortable for Avery but she didn't like going into the barn without shoes. After placing her boats onto a mat by the door she washed her hands and pondered on what to make. I could just scramble some eggs or I could make some pancakes or French toast. If we have any bread left that is.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 19th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Avery's Farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
So, this will be were I RP my gal Avery. She lives in a small farm house with three bedrooms one bath that's on a four acre lot with a small barn. It's the only place she's been able to call home and is special to her so no distorting it.

I'll be doing 1 RP at a time. Currently RPing with: @Dark Queen's Night.

It was early on a late spring day, the sun was just beginning to shine over the mountains in the distance. Making the sky a dove gray with hints of light painting the clouds. It was a nice day, cool rain had fallen the night before leaving rain drops on the long blades of grass were the barn cats hunted mice before it was cut for hay.
Pulling on a button up shirt and pare of shorts Avery got ready to head to the barn. Night will probably be hungry when she wakes. I can get some eggs from the chickens. The young woman thought zipping up her boats. Night was one of her only friends she trusted and was living with her at the time being as she was still to young to be out in the world alone. After being kidnapped by some sicko who wanted to do who knows what to the group of people who were caught, being Killer, Curtis, Night and Avery herself. Avery had agreed to let Night stick with her though it was more or less out of sympathy when she'd agreed. Night was jus a teen, though she wasn't to much younger then Avery was maybe less experienced in the world though.

Once finished with getting ready the young woman head outside being sure to be quite not to wake her guest. The wind outside was a bit chilly but the air was warm aside from it. It was peaceful this morning. Letting her long wavy red hair blow in the breeze Avery walked towards the barn witch she kept her chickens and goats in at night. Quietly she hummed an old Irish toon to herself, it was the one her adopted mother would play her before she went to sleep every night when she was little. The soothing and lovely melody always calmed her and helped her sleep or relax. The memories themselves brought a bit of joy to her.
It wasn't long before Avery collected a few eggs from the chickens and headed back inside. Fresh eggs were always better then eggs you bought and besides if you made food yourself you knew what was in it. That was a thing some people didn't experience. Opening the side door that lead into the kitchen the young red haired woman placed the eggs she had in a bowl before taking off her slightly muddy shoes. Personality going barefoot was more comfortable for Avery but she didn't like going into the barn without shoes. After placing her boats onto a mat by the door she washed her hands and pondered on what to make. I could just scramble some eggs or I could make some pancakes or French toast. If we have any bread left that is.
Night stretched slightly, opening her eyes. She got up, giggling quietly. She made her way into the kitchen, watching Avery before yelling. "Hi Avery!!!" She smiled.

Being cheerful as always, she watched with curious eyes. "Are you making breakfast? You're so cool!" She complimented nicely but loudly.