Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 11th, 2018, 07:56 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(Sowwy, I really got into it XD)

Kai smirked at what she said, he knew that wasn't true, well, maybe she didn't know what he intended to do, but he had a plan now, and everything was in place for it, he only needed to catch Necrozma. "You clearly don't think much, huh?" He asked, once again looking through his bag before he pulled out two small machines, a blue one and a orange one. "They're called the N-Lunarizer and the N-Solarizer, they're used to fuse Lunala or Solgaleo with Necrozma, but the one who controls the body is Necrozma, therefore, I'd be able to put an end to this hell." He said. "Believe me, you haven't even seen half of what they can do when they're alone..." He added before putting the N-Lunarizer back in the bag and the N-Solarizer in his pocket.
(XD)
Anvi didn't look up, though she knew he was expecting her to. Instead, she said, "I've seen it kill. It killed people and Pokémon." She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. "It killed MY Pokémon, with its own claws. I had an Eevee. The first time it attacked my island, it took Del. I was 23 years old.

"It... it gave me this look when it grabbed my Eevee. Looked me straight in the eye, and then broke her neck. It then continued to attack the rest of the island until it got bored, and then it left. Del had attack it first, I realized a few hours later. He was the first Pokémon I actually saw it kill,and I realized that it was because he resisted. I knew that if I resisted, I'd be killed too. Anyone who fights back is. That's why I follow it, to protect me and my Pokémon."
She straightened. "Call me a coward if you want too."

Old March 11th, 2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(XD)
Anvi didn't look up, though she knew he was expecting her to. Instead, she said, "I've seen it kill. It killed people and Pokémon." She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. "It killed MY Pokémon, with its own claws. I had an Eevee. The first time it attacked my island, it took Del. I was 23 years old.

"It... it gave me this look when it grabbed my Eevee. Looked me straight in the eye, and then broke her neck. It then continued to attack the rest of the island until it got bored, and then it left. Del had attack it first, I realized a few hours later. He was the first Pokémon I actually saw it kill,and I realized that it was because he resisted. I knew that if I resisted, I'd be killed too. Anyone who fights back is. That's why I follow it, to protect me and my Pokémon."
She straightened. "Call me a coward if you want too."

Kai listened to her. "Believe me, Solgaleo can't do anything against Necrozma, and if I get them to fuse, then there'll be peace, we might not have the Solgaleo we know anymore, but at least the one we'll have will know how to behave." He said, he then approached her and made her look in his eyes, unlike her, he was gonna resist, and he was gonna make sure Alola was at peace, he had lost his house during all this chaos, so Alola could lose one of their 'gods'. "Look Anvi, sometimes, there are things only some can do because they do not fear death... I'm one of them." He sighed and grabbed her hand firmly. "But if we keep acting as if he was the one controlling us, we'll end up dying anyway, so I prefer to die trying to help Alola than staying here and watching it all burn down, you see, I'm the kind of guy that can't stand seeing others give up, and seeing someone who's got so much potential, like you give up for example, it hurts, because it's trainers like us that can make things change." He added firmly, not letting go of her hand.
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:33 AM
roar

Quote:
Kai listened to her. "Believe me, Solgaleo can't do anything against Necrozma, and if I get them to fuse, then there'll be peace, we might not have the Solgaleo we know anymore, but at least the one we'll have will know how to behave." He said, he then approached her and made her look in his eyes, unlike her, he was gonna resist, and he was gonna make sure Alola was at peace, he had lost his house during all this chaos, so Alola could lose one of their 'gods'. "Look Anvi, sometimes, there are things only some can do because they do not fear death... I'm one of them." He sighed and grabbed her hand firmly. "But if we keep acting as if he was the one controlling us, we'll end up dying anyway, so I prefer to die trying to help Alola than staying here and watching it all burn down, you see, I'm the kind of guy that can't stand seeing others give up, and seeing someone who's got so much potential, like you give up for example, it hurts, because it's trainers like us that can make things change." He added firmly, not letting go of her hand.

(Oh snap he's getting serious)

She sucked in a breath as Kai grabbed her hand, and twisted uncomfortably for a little bit. The way he was speaking made her rethink everything she'd thought he thought about her.

"Maybe that's you, but that's definitely not me. Kai, you're the brave one you will fight anything if it means saving your home. I'm the one who hides in a closet until people like you get rid of the danger. And I'd rather die safely than running from a danger that can find you no matter where you hide.

"Kai, you're the one who can make the change. I'm the kind of trainer where if this were a book, I'd fall over my feet in the first chapter, nearly ruin the plan in the fourth, have to be rescued in the ninth, and then I'd either run away at the end or die if I was especially stupid. I'm not like you, is what I'm trying to say."

Old March 12th, 2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:

(Oh snap he's getting serious)

She sucked in a breath as Kai grabbed her hand, and twisted uncomfortably for a little bit. The way he was speaking made her rethink everything she'd thought he thought about her.

"Maybe that's you, but that's definitely not me. Kai, you're the brave one you will fight anything if it means saving your home. I'm the one who hides in a closet until people like you get rid of the danger. And I'd rather die safely than running from a danger that can find you no matter where you hide.

"Kai, you're the one who can make the change. I'm the kind of trainer where if this were a book, I'd fall over my feet in the first chapter, nearly ruin the plan in the fourth, have to be rescued in the ninth, and then I'd either run away at the end or die if I was especially stupid. I'm not like you, is what I'm trying to say."

Kai listened to her and tightened his hold on her hand, not enough to hurt her. "I can't promise that I'll be able to save Alola, but I'll try." He promissed as he met her gaze. "But I want you to come with me, at least, if it tries to find us in Ultra Space, we'll have others helping us." He said and cupped her cheek with his free hand. "If we give up now, it might be the end of Alola, therefore our end as well, and think of it that way, we can avenge your Eevee... We can make things change." He added and smiled. "And everyone has a word in this." He chuckled before Metagross took out her pokeballs with its psychic powers,and suddently, all of Kai's pokémon came out of their pokéball. "And if you were really scared, you wouldn't have followed me knowing I was going in Ultra Space." He added and suddently kissed her, as he pulled back, he let go of her hand. "We can all make things change, Anvi, remember that." He said firmly, he was still awaiting her answer to know if she was gonna come with him or stay here.
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:54 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai listened to her and tightened his hold on her hand, not enough to hurt her. "I can't promise that I'll be able to save Alola, but I'll try." He promissed as he met her gaze. "But I want you to come with me, at least, if it tries to find us in Ultra Space, we'll have others helping us." He said and cupped her cheek with his free hand. "If we give up now, it might be the end of Alola, therefore our end as well, and think of it that way, we can avenge your Eevee... We can make things change." He added and smiled. "And everyone has a word in this." He chuckled before Metagross took out her pokeballs with its psychic powers,and suddently, all of Kai's pokémon came out of their pokéball. "And if you were really scared, you wouldn't have followed me knowing I was going in Ultra Space." He added and suddently kissed her, as he pulled back, he let go of her hand. "We can all make things change, Anvi, remember that." He said firmly, he was still awaiting her answer to know if she was gonna come with him or stay here.
As he squeezed her hand, she tensed, sure he was about to tell her to go back to the mainland. And his hand was on her cheek, and then after he spoke... she herself was speechless. He’d just kissed her. As he let go of her hand, she stared at him, then dropped her gaze. “I’ll come,” she said quietly. “To avenge Del. He didn’t deserve it, and neither does Alola.”
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:

As he squeezed her hand, she tensed, sure he was about to tell her to go back to the mainland. And his hand was on her cheek, and then after he spoke... she herself was speechless. He’d just kissed her. As he let go of her hand, she stared at him, then dropped her gaze. “I’ll come,” she said quietly. “To avenge Del. He didn’t deserve it, and neither does Alola.”
Kai then took a hold of her hand again and smiled. "We need to protect Alola." He said, meeting her gaze, he someone didn't really see her as a stranger after what he had done, he pulled her close to him and made her look up at him. "Now come on, we have places to be." He added softly, still holding her hand. "I sure hope you don't mind that." He chuckled and lightly pulled her along, so that she would at least follow his pace, he was much calmer than before too.
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:54 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai then took a hold of her hand again and smiled. "We need to protect Alola." He said, meeting her gaze, he someone didn't really see her as a stranger after what he had done, he pulled her close to him and made her look up at him. "Now come on, we have places to be." He added softly, still holding her hand. "I sure hope you don't mind that." He chuckled and lightly pulled her along, so that she would at least follow his pace, he was much calmer than before too.
Though she knew he was trying to be supportive, that small, independent side of her mind urged her to yank her hand out of Kai's grasp
She ignored it, however, and followed him. After a moment, she pulled a piece of something whiteout of her bag and unfolded it awkwardly with her free hand, being careful not to drop it. It was a photo of her and Del, and Del had the same blue bowtie on that her Sylveon did. Her eyes welled with tears for a moment, and then she blinked them away quickly and placed the picture back into her bag pocket.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:

Though she knew he was trying to be supportive, that small, independent side of her mind urged her to yank her hand out of Kai's grasp
She ignored it, however, and followed him. After a moment, she pulled a piece of something whiteout of her bag and unfolded it awkwardly with her free hand, being careful not to drop it. It was a photo of her and Del, and Del had the same blue bowtie on that her Sylveon did. Her eyes welled with tears for a moment, and then she blinked them away quickly and placed the picture back into her bag pocket.
Kai gazed at her and at the picture as she unfolded it, intertwining their fingers as he held her hand, he wanted to show her that she wasn't alone. "Hey... Anvi, if you want someone by your side, just know that I'm here for you, and I'm not saying this because we might not make it... But I mean it." He admitted, he didn't want to let go of her hand, after all, ever since he had gotten to know her back then, when they were still at school, he always had an eye on her, she also hadn't changed in the slightest, and he happened to still have an eye on her. "And before we actually do leave, there's something I'd like to do in case I never have the chance to do it again." He said and slowed his pace down, gazing at her until they bothcame to a complete stop, he spun until they were facing eachother and planted yet another kiss on her lips, this time, it wasn't a short one like before- this time, it came from his heart.

Last edited by Gone; March 12th, 2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:26 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

rockruff was walking with his friends. Litten was talking as charamander was listening.
"Litten!" the littlen yelled.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old March 14th, 2018, 02:13 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai gazed at her and at the picture as she unfolded it, intertwining their fingers as he held her hand, he wanted to show her that she wasn't alone. "Hey... Anvi, if you want someone by your side, just know that I'm here for you, and I'm not saying this because we might not make it... But I mean it." He admitted, he didn't want to let go of her hand, after all, ever since he had gotten to know her back then, when they were still at school, he always had an eye on her, she also hadn't changed in the slightest, and he happened to still have an eye on her. "And before we actually do leave, there's something I'd like to do in case I never have the chance to do it again." He said and slowed his pace down, gazing at her until they bothcame to a complete stop, he spun until they were facing eachother and planted yet another kiss on her lips, this time, it wasn't a short one like before- this time, it came from his heart.
Anvi squeezed his hand back, surprised at herself. Sudden feelings like this... surely this wasn't happening! All the time at school, most of her had thought he was some arrogant brat, a trouble-maker, and yet another, tiny part had admired him and... kind of had a crush on him.

"....there's something I'd like to do in case I never have the chance to do it again." She'd known it was coming the moment he said it, and she kissed him back.

Ack it's short >:0