Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 26th, 2018, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

She looked at him oddly, then shrugged. "You seem to know a lot about what we should and shouldn't do" Then she noticed Poipole, and she said, "Ok, that is the cutest Pokémon I've ever seen!"
Kai gazed at her, blinking. "I have a contact at Aether, and even if you tried to communicate with other regions, he'd probably disable the signal before you could tell them what's going on..." He said as Poipole sat on his shoulder. "That's not a Pokémon, it's an Ultra Beast, it looks cute, but get on its bad side and you'll see what it can do." He added and met her gaze. "You see, we need to get Solgaleo back in Ultra Space, after all, if one is there, the other most likely follows." He said thoughtfully.
@Equinox

Last edited by Gone; January 28th, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 06:15 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai gazed at her, blinking. "I have a contact at Aether, and even if you tried to communicate with other regions, he'd probably disable the signal before you could tell them what's going on..." He said as Poipole sat on his shoulder. "That's not a Pokémon, it's an Ultra Beast, it looks cute, but get on its bad side and you'll see what it can do." He added and met her gaze. "You see, we need to get Solgaleo back in Ultra Space, after all, if one is there, the other most likely follows." He said thoughtfully.
@Equinox

"...Oh." Anvi stuck her hands in the pockets of her coat and clenched a fist. Kai was starting to annoy her, acting as if he knew everything that could- and WOULD -happen. "Right. Of course. I didn't think of that." She spoke through slightly gritted teeth. "And an Ultra Beast is a Pokémon, by the way. It has certain types and can learn certain moves. It can be registered in a Pokédex. It meets many of the criteria that must be met for a creature to be considered a Pokémon. Therefore, it must be one." She stopped, and laughed. "I apologize. I didn't mean to go off like that. I'm quite... passionate, I guess you could say, about these things."
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:

"...Oh." Anvi stuck her hands in the pockets of her coat and clenched a fist. Kai was starting to annoy her, acting as if he knew everything that could- and WOULD -happen. "Right. Of course. I didn't think of that." She spoke through slightly gritted teeth. "And an Ultra Beast is a Pokémon, by the way. It has certain types and can learn certain moves. It can be registered in a Pokédex. It meets many of the criteria that must be met for a creature to be considered a Pokémon. Therefore, it must be one." She stopped, and laughed. "I apologize. I didn't mean to go off like that. I'm quite... passionate, I guess you could say, about these things."
Kai gazed at her. "Is does have some of the criteria to be a Pokémon, but it's also from another dimension, needs to be caught in a different pokéball and they act kind of differently from what we're used to." He said and got on his boat. "Its not that I hate you or anything, but I really gotta go..." The trainer added and waved, he was actually wondering if she was gonna follow him.
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:34 AM
roar

Quote:
Kai gazed at her. "Is does have some of the criteria to be a Pokémon, but it's also from another dimension, needs to be caught in a different pokéball and they act kind of differently from what we're used to." He said and got on his boat. "Its not that I hate you or anything, but I really gotta go..." The trainer added and waved, he was actually wondering if she was gonna follow him.

”... Yes. Sorry to keep you waiting.” She smiled, although it looked slightly forced. “It must be important, what you’re doing if Aether Foundation wants you all the way out there! Well, have a safe trip.” She stepped back and waved to him, then waved to Poipole.
Old January 29th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:

”... Yes. Sorry to keep you waiting.” She smiled, although it looked slightly forced. “It must be important, what you’re doing if Aether Foundation wants you all the way out there! Well, have a safe trip.” She stepped back and waved to him, then waved to Poipole.
Kai chuckled. "Oh, they don't want me over there, but I know the place like the back of my hand, and with the team I have, I doubt they'll try something." He said and held Poipole in his arms. "After all, they're the only ones who can get me in Ultra Space." He added.
Old January 29th, 2018, 04:56 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai chuckled. "Oh, they don't want me over there, but I know the place like the back of my hand, and with the team I have, I doubt they'll try something." He said and held Poipole in his arms. "After all, they're the only ones who can get me in Ultra Space." He added.

Anvi had been turning around, preparing to leave Kai to his own devices, when his words struck her ears with Screech. She whirled back around to stare at him, shocked, losing her calm demeanor. "You're planning on going inside Ultra Space?" she exclaimed.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:34 PM

Quote:

Anvi had been turning around, preparing to leave Kai to his own devices, when his words struck her ears with Screech. She whirled back around to stare at him, shocked, losing her calm demeanor. "You're planning on going inside Ultra Space?" she exclaimed.
Kai nodded, he wasn't surprised that she was shocked. "Pretty much the only way to get Necrozma." He said and gave a slight chuckle. "Why are you even worried about me going there? We just met." He added, a smirk forming on his face as he met her gaze.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:53 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Kai nodded, he wasn't surprised that she was shocked. "Pretty much the only way to get Necrozma." He said and gave a slight chuckle. "Why are you even worried about me going there? We just met." He added, a smirk forming on his face as he met her gaze.
Name: Jason Weller
Age 13
Gender Male
Home Island: Forenin (He's from jhoto
Appearance black haired blue eyed
Role(Kahuna, Sun Raider, Black Lion, Rogue) None
Pokémon Team: Abra LV.5 Agron LV.16 Miltank LV.13
Other He cooks alot also he just want to help not fight but he will if he must

Last edited by Rhubarb; January 30th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 06:17 PM
roar

Quote:

Now she glared at him. "I don't like you, if that's what you're thinking. It's just supposed to be dangerous in there. I've heard of people that went in there and never came back out. Specifically Aether Foundation Emplyees."
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:30 PM

Quote:

Now she glared at him. "I don't like you, if that's what you're thinking. It's just supposed to be dangerous in there. I've heard of people that went in there and never came back out. Specifically Aether Foundation Emplyees."
He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Employees, do I look like I work at Aether to you, Poipole is from Ultra Space, which is where I got it." Kai said and met her gaze once more. "If I was one of them, I wouldn't have a Type: Null on my team, my contact stole it and gave it to me." He added and gazed at the horizon, in the direction he needed to go. "Anyway, see you around I guess." He finally said and sailed away towards Aether.

((She can follow XD))