Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:43 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai gazed at her and laughed. "Says the one who's not even supposed to be here, you followed me here." He said and approachd her. "And no I can't ignore you because you might be in trouble, with a team as weak as yours, I'm not surprised in the slightest, here, Aether employees have pokemon that are round level 55." The trainer added before picking her up once again. "Now if I hear you complain again, I'm taking you to one of their cells." He said.
Again, she jumped away from him and snapped, “I can walk, you know.” She stepped behind him, following. “And if you try anything like that again, I could get Sylveon to bring some Aether Employees.” Then, hearing his threat, she clenched a fist.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Again, she jumped away from him and snapped, “I can walk, you know.” She stepped behind him, following. “And if you try anything like that again, I could get Sylveon to bring some Aether Employees.” Then, hearing his threat, she clenched a fist.
Kai glared at her over his shoulder. "You can always try, cutie, but I sure am not gonna help you fight them off, so if you get caught, it's all your fault." He said nonchalantly. "It's not because you're their leader that I'll listen to you, on the contrary, I have my own motives, so if you try anything, you'd sure get a surprise, let's just say that the difference between your pokémon and mine is the levels, so you'd be pretty dumb for trying anything on me." He said and picked up the pace and he sure wasn't gonna stop for her, he didn't care about her threat in the slightest. "I know you can walk, but you're slower than my Metagross." He added.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:35 AM
roar

Quote:
Kai glared at her over his shoulder. "You can always try, cutie, but I sure am not gonna help you fight them off, so if you get caught, it's all your fault." He said nonchalantly. "It's not because you're their leader that I'll listen to you, on the contrary, I have my own motives, so if you try anything, you'd sure get a surprise, let's just say that the difference between your pokémon and mine is the levels, so you'd be pretty dumb for trying anything on me." He said and picked up the pace and he sure wasn't gonna stop for her, he didn't care about her threat in the slightest. "I know you can walk, but you're slower than my Metagross." He added.
His first statement threw her off, and she hovered indecisively for a moment in one spot. Finally, she said, "It doesn't matter if I get caught, because I'll still win. It doesn't matter if there's twenty Pokémon versus six. It doesn't matter if I end up fighting you, or that your Pokémon have more experience than mine. What matters is the size of the heart in the trainer and the amount of faith she has in her Pokémon. Even if I was faced with one hundred Pokémon, I'd still win, because I care about my team and they care back." She placed a foot forward. "It isn't about the amount of strength in a team. It's the amount of spirit that they have, and the willingness to fight for their trainer. In the end, that's what makes a Pokémon team. Aether Paradise doesn't have that, so, no matter how many Pokémon they throw at me and my team, in the end, I will win."

Last edited by dino.; March 11th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:28 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Name unamed/unamed/unamed
Species rockruff/Charmander/litten
Apparance normal rockruff/normal Charmander/normal litten
Type(s) rock/ fire/fire
Move Set(4 moves) leer bite howl tackle/growl Scratch leer bite/ ember lick scratch growl
Ability Steadfast/Blaze/Intimidate
Level 4 for all
Wild or Tame wild for all
(If tame)Trainer

@Equinox
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; March 11th, 2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:

His first statement threw her off, and she hovered indecisively for a moment in one spot. Finally, she said, "It doesn't matter if I get caught, because I'll still win. It doesn't matter if there's twenty Pokémon versus six. It doesn't matter if I end up fighting you, or that your Pokémon have more experience than mine. What matters is the size of the heart in the trainer and the amount of faith she has in her Pokémon. Even if I was faced with one hundred Pokémon, I'd still win, because I care about my team and they care back." She placed a foot forward. "It isn't about the amount of strength in a team. It's the amount of spirit that they have, and the willingness to fight for their trainer. In the end, that's what makes a Pokémon team. Aether Paradise doesn't have that, so, no matter how many Pokémon they throw at me and my team, in the end, I will win."
"You really think that, huh?" Kai asked clearly growing annoyed by rthe fact that she thought that she would win. But what really angered him was when she said that what mattered the most was the trainer's heart, he spun around and met her gaze. "Do you even have one?!! With everything you're making Alola go through I doubt that, open your eyes! Because of yor stupid beliefs, we're all going to die and the only way to stop it is going in their universe and catch Necrozma, I mean, what the hell went through your head for you to put the islands in danger like that, if we don't stop Solgaleo, not one island, but Alola in its entirety is gonna dissapear, you included!" He said, the bond he had grown with his Pokémon was something no one could break, and also something that made it so that some of his teammates, as he called them, could mega-evolve. "Being a leader really got to you, huh? It's disgusting what power does to some." He added and rolled up his sleeve to reveal his bracelet, which had a keystone in it, maybe he would need it.

Last edited by Gone; March 11th, 2018 at 12:25 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

(Question: Can I put in my custom Pokemon? They're from le Mauia Region X3)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:12 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
(Question: Can I put in my custom Pokemon? They're from le Mauia Region X3)
(Yep, go ahead!)
Quote:
"You really think that, huh?" Kai asked clearly growing annoyed by rthe fact that she thought that she would win. But what really angered him was when she said that what mattered the most was the trainer's heart, he spun around and met her gaze. "Do you even have one?!! With everything you're making Alola go through I doubt that, open your eyes! Because of yor stupid beliefs, we're all going to die and the only way to stop it is going in their universe and catch Necrozma, I mean, what the hell went through your head for you to put the islands in danger like that, if we don't stop Solgaleo, not one island, but Alola in its entirety is gonna dissapear, you included!" He said, the bond he had grown with his Pokémon was something no one could break, and also something that made it so that some of his teammates, as he called them, could mega-evolve. "Being a leader really got to you, huh? It's disgusting what power does to some." He added and rolled up his sleeve to reveal his bracelet, which had a keystone in it, maybe he would need it.
Anvi's gaze flared up like a Charizard's tail flame, and then her eyes filled with tears. "How dare you say that?" she yelled. "Just because I follow Solgaleo, doesn't mean I'm incapable of caring! I'm doing my best not to anger Solgaleo anymore. Are you too ignorant, like the Sun Raiders, to realize he hasn't attacked in over a month? I don't WANT Alola to be destroyed! That's what everyone fails to see. The Black Lions follow Solgaleo to keep Alola safe! If the Sun Raiders and Lunala attack it, it really WILL destroy Alola!" Tears had begun streaming down her face, and she wiped her eyes. "Being a leader made me stronger. But it also made me realize how stupid some people can be and if you ask me, you're one of those people. A stupid, arrogant idiot who can't see the real world!"
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:

(Yep, go ahead!)

Anvi's gaze flared up like a Charizard's tail flame, and then her eyes filled with tears. "How dare you say that?" she yelled. "Just because I follow Solgaleo, doesn't mean I'm incapable of caring! I'm doing my best not to anger Solgaleo anymore. Are you too ignorant, like the Sun Raiders, to realize he hasn't attacked in over a month? I don't WANT Alola to be destroyed! That's what everyone fails to see. The Black Lions follow Solgaleo to keep Alola safe! If the Sun Raiders and Lunala attack it, it really WILL destroy Alola!" Tears had begun streaming down her face, and she wiped her eyes. "Being a leader made me stronger. But it also made me realize how stupid some people can be and if you ask me, you're one of those people. A stupid, arrogant idiot who can't see the real world!"
Kai glared at her, what she said didn't make sense considering no one knew where Solgaleo was, therefore, they couldn't attack it. "No one even knows where Solgaleo is! We can't even fight it! So it attacks when it wants to! What you're saying doesn't even make sense!" He said and looked through his bag before taking a notebook out. "It attacked 24 days ago, which is less than a month ago." He added, he got close to her, any sort of kindness not present anymore. "And remember that I lost everything because of your stupid team... So if I can't fight that damn lion, I'll control it." He said before turning around and started walking again, his hands in his pockets, he had no one, unlike her, who had a complete team to talk to, he stopped at her last statement and looked over his shoulder. "If I'm stupid, I wonder what you are... Now leave, I don't need you." He added, his voice was a little shaky now, as if he was trying to hide how he truely felt.
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:53 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai glared at her, what she said didn't make sense considering no one knew where Solgaleo was, therefore, they couldn't attack it. "No one even knows where Solgaleo is! We can't even fight it! So it attacks when it wants to! What you're saying doesn't even make sense!" He said and looked through his bag before taking a notebook out. "It attacked 24 days ago, which is less than a month ago." He added, he got close to her, any sort of kindness not present anymore. "And remember that I lost everything because of your stupid team... So if I can't fight that damn lion, I'll control it." He said before turning around and started walking again, his hands in his pockets, he had no one, unlike her, who had a complete team to talk to, he stopped at her last statement and looked over his shoulder. "If I'm stupid, I wonder what you are... Now leave, I don't need you." He added, his voice was a little shaky now, as if he was trying to hide how he truely felt.

(Oi, no profanity XD)
"I don't have a flipping team," she said shortly. "I'm the only one." Then, her eyes widened. "If you try to control it, you will die." Her voice shook as she spoke. "I've seen the full extent of what it can do. You have not." She lowered her head for a moment, then added, "And you really, really don't want to."
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:

(Oi, no profanity XD)
"I don't have a flipping team," she said shortly. "I'm the only one." Then, her eyes widened. "If you try to control it, you will die." Her voice shook as she spoke. "I've seen the full extent of what it can do. You have not." She lowered her head for a moment, then added, "And you really, really don't want to."
(Sowwy, I really got into it XD)

Kai smirked at what she said, he knew that wasn't true, well, maybe she didn't know what he intended to do, but he had a plan now, and everything was in place for it, he only needed to catch Necrozma. "You clearly don't think much, huh?" He asked, once again looking through his bag before he pulled out two small machines, a blue one and a orange one. "They're called the N-Lunarizer and the N-Solarizer, they're used to fuse Lunala or Solgaleo with Necrozma, but the one who controls the body is Necrozma, therefore, I'd be able to put an end to this hell." He said. "Believe me, you haven't even seen half of what they can do when they're alone..." He added before putting the N-Lunarizer back in the bag and the N-Solarizer in his pocket.