Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:36 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:25 AM
testing some stuff
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:25 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2024, 08:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw stirred at the sound of Bumba's voice, faintly aware of what was going on but overall disoriented. The amount of blood around was..

it was a lot, and he felt so tired. everything hurt.

He attempted to push himself to his feet, but collapsed with a low grunt, unable to open his mouth further.

[ @dino. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
At the call of Bumblestar, Redhawk scrambled out of her fight and aimed a last blow towards the RiverClanner. "SS-Stay off ThunderClan," she snarled as a last word before backing away. Her head was ringing and the blood was roaring in her ears. She wasn't as scathed as some of her Clanmates though, and her heart twisted briefly in the fear of who would be revealed to have died.

Tracking eyes fell on Bumblestar and - "NO!" Stumbling forward through the clearing with ears drawn back and eyes round with concern, Red eventually came to a breathless halt just before the two, the sudden fear was doused when she saw the rise and fall of the apprentice's flank. Instant relief flooded through her that, while definitely worse for wear, Wolfpaw wasn't dead. She had taken a liking to the apprentice ever since their tree climbing lesson, and he couldn't die - she hadn't seen him achieve his goal of becoming a hornet. "T-Thank sss-stars," she muttered, shaking her head before looking up at Bumblestar, then around at the RiverClan camp. There were so many bodies, most unrecognizable because of the scarlet fur they all bore. Her eyes fell eventually Tawnypaw and she winced as the shallow scrapes along her back stung.

"Bumblestar.." she began, her voice lower but still enough for her leader to hear, "I'm... concerned. T-Tawnypaw - she wanted to stop the battle; came t-to the battle to do it. T-Thought it wasn't... worth it. I can sss-sympathize with the desire for no violence, b-but... she went as far as-sss to attack me." Twisting her head she pointed with her nose to the scrapes along her back, gaze going back to Bumblestar. There was a bit of uncertainty in her gaze, unsure of what to do in this situation. Redhawk understood the desire for no violence, no bloodshed. Unfortunately, she had also come to know it was inevitable and even requires in the life the Clans lived. And to go as far as to attack a Clanmate over it...

[ @dino. ]

Redhawk's sharp voice sent Bumblestar's fur on end and her head shot up from where she had lowered it again, a snarl painting her muzzle before she realized who it was. A sharp breath left barely parted lips and she directed her attention across the battlefield to where the apprentice in question lay. That leg looked broken. Near that big rock, too, where the other dissenters has been.

"He's RiverClan's problem now," she grunted after a moment. Ugh, everything was starting to ache. Her injuries were still weeping blood and she could feel pain radiating from each and every cut - there would surely be some scars left over from this. "Can't keep his mouth shut or his claws off his Clanmates, I don't wanna deal with him anymore."

Once Wolfpaw stirred, Bumblestar moved to nudge him up to his feet, offering the support of her shoulder. "C'mon, you got it, we're gettin' you back to camp - Redhawk, help me with him."

[ @Merp Machine - we discussed this previously but i'm pinging you here so you know what's happened in an official rp capacity o7 tawnypaw has been exiled from tc ]

Last edited by dino.; February 25th, 2024 at 08:39 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
[Purrks: Dreamwalker | Plot Armor | Herbal Knowledge T1]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The sound of battle was fading. She could hear cats running out of camp, screams and shouts growing dimmer, the sound of bodies being dragged following them out. In the absence of screeches and howls, the quiet was deafening. Eaglekit swallowed thickly, glancing down at Dusklion, then back to Cobwebpaw. Had they won? She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. It was all too surreal.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:36 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

[ Hail-storm || Tom || 36 moons || Rc warrior|| Purrks:Lyrebird's Lullaby]

he found a few bodys of his clan mates and bowed his head "May starclan light your path." his voice was low and soft as he spoke he let out a sigh he looked for birdsnow or err birdstar "Bird star is there anything i can do?" he asked the molly
@poppy
Old February 25th, 2024, 09:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
She wasn't entirely sure how to feel about the decision to exile Tawnypaw as her head swung back around to look at the broken apprentice. But it would be something to sort through later once Redhawk had a chance to catch her breath and get her wounds healed. Cats were starting to head for the exit and once her gaze confirmed that Mudhound was among those safe, she looked to Bumblestar and nodded.

Immediately she offered Wolfpaw her other shoulder, keeping close so that the young tom could lean on both herself and his mentor which would make walking back to camp a bit easier. "You fought r-really well. Both of you." What admiration she could muster amongst the pain shone in her eyes as she help in any way she could to support Wolfpaw as they started to head back towards the camp.

Hopefully it wouldn't be that long of a trek. Though she wasn't too terribly beaten up, there was an ache where her legs had been kicked out from under her, and Red wasn't sure how much longer they would both hold her up until she would need to rest.

[ @BEAR. @dino. ]
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:51 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Treestripe watched as Thistletoe began to leave, his ears flat. Thistletoe turned around one last time, chuckling in a sadistic way before he suddenly made a bound for the nearest hole and used it to hide as he tried to get away.
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Between the damage to his mouth and the start of facial swelling from repeated blows, talking wasn't really on the Wolfpaw menu right now. In his current state, coated russet and a darker red from fresher blood, he could hardly tell where the pain began and ended.

Yet his distant gaze still tried to sweep over his companions, a check over their injuries -- what he couldbsee, with minimal movements beyond being guided to his paws and supported through the trek back to camp.

A rough purr for comfort rumbled in his throat, weak but trying to be encouraging. Talking might be off limits but he'd make those vocal pipes sing for some of his favorite cats.

[ @dino. @tallulah ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:14 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bravesky flicked his tail waiting to see if anyone needs help

Firetail on the other hand badly wounded from Mudhound limped to the line to go into the medicine den.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:34 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

[ Birchbranch - Lyrebird's Lullaby ]
[ a dappled light-brown and white she-cat with deep amber eyes. ]

Birchbranch snarled furiously after the fleeing ThunderClan cats.

''That's right! Get out of here!'' The RiverClanner spat.

The next time Birchbranch saw another ThunderClan cat - no matter who it was, when it was, or where it was at (besides the Gathering, of course) - she would shred them to pieces.

The warrior gave a sharp lash of her white tail. Her throat wound had stopped bleeding, but other, smaller wounds had been opened.

The she-cat then turned and faced her Clanmates, not surprised at the damage ThunderClan had caused.

Cats were being dragged to the medicine den. Cats lay on the ground, limp and unmoving.

They'd never see the sun again.

Birchbranch turned and snarled at Bumblestar as the ThunderClan leader left. ''I hope you're happy with the damage you caused.''

The RiverClanner turned back to her Clanmates, giving Birdsnow a nod.

''Is every cat alright?'' She called, her amber eyes scanning the group of cats in front of her.

The answer to that question was simple. No. Nobody was alright. They were traumatized and frightened. Wounded. Some had been killed.

Birchbranch turned to the ThunderClan apprentice that had been left behind. Tawnypaw, was it?

The molly had heard Bumblestar's words to Redhawk when she'd exiled the apprentice.

''You should go talk with Birdsnow. See what she wants to do with you.''

Birchbranch touched her nose to Tawnypaw's ear. ''Try to stay on her good side,'' She advised. ''Birdsnow won't be very happy to hear that Bumblestar exiled one of her cats over stupid reasons. Depending on whether or not you can justify yourself, I'm sure she'll let you stay.''

The RiverClan warrior gestured with her tail to where Birdsnow was standing, giving Tawnypaw a nudge to go over to the RiverClan Leader.

She turned to her Clanmates. ''Lay down and wash your wounds. Clean them. Try to rest,'' Birchbranch meowed. ''I'm sure that Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw will get to all the cats that they can.''

No, Birchbranch wasn't deputy. She was probably the last cat that Birdsnow would choose. But RiverClan needed a cat to reassure them besides Birdsnow.

The warrior sat down herself and began to wash her wounds clean. Gentle, rhythmic strokes of her tongue were swiped across the bloody gashes in her pelt, especially on her throat.

[ @poppy // @dino. // @Merp Machine // @finley.exe // @al3cc766 ]

[ Open for anyone else if they'd like to interact with Birch! <3 ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 09:54 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:20 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Stagheart jumped back, standing his ground and giving one last razor-sharp glare at Poppywhisker as the ThunderClanners retreated. He had the right mind to give her some wounds to remember him by, but knew it was futile. All of this fighting... it was all futile. Why the wretched squirrels would dare to infiltrate their Clan like this, he didn't know. It was cruel, malicious, and certainly against the Warrior Code. Not like they seemed to care much about that anymore. As his steely gaze swooped around his broken Clan, his heart wrenched in his chest; they'd become scraps of what they were before, a dull spark against the blazing fire that was once RiverClan's glory. How he hoped and prayed to StarClan for the day that they'd be restored.

Part of him wanted to march right into ThunderClan's camp next, destroy their camp and their warriors just as they did to RiverClan. But he knew all of this was worthless in the end... revenge? It was a fool's game. It always would be.

He staggered to the side for a moment as the adrenaline faded, just now feeling the stinging and horrid burning of wounds all over his pelt. He was pretty torn up, but not as bad as a lot of his other Clanmates. Still, he had particularly deep gashes on his shoulders, muzzle, and back, as well as a torn ear. He was just limping towards the medicine cat den when Berrykit exploded from the nursery.

"Stagheart! Oh no... oh my, a-are you... are you okay?" The petrified kit's eyes were like mini moons, taking in all of the bloodsoaked battlefield and the near-shredded pelt of her main caretaker. Stagheart looked like he could barely stand, the scores of a malicious ThunderClanner displayed all over him.

He swung his large head to her, his eyes softening at the sight. "Yeah, I'm alright, Berry, just... gonna need some treatment, that's all." He flicked his eyes over her, making sure there wasn't a scratch in sight. He let out a sigh of relief, beyond glad that the timid kit hadn't gotten caught up in battle somehow.

Grimly, Berrykit looked around, a frown marking her face. It was the first time she'd really seen and experienced so much... death. Carnage. Blood. All of the scents mixed with the strange, foreign smell of ThunderClan was making her head spin. She turned back to see Stagheart still sitting there, beginning to gingerly lick his wounds.

"A-Aren't you going to get help?"
She squeaked, concern plastered on her face.

"When others who need it more are done, then yes." The large tom winced as he brought his tongue to the torn up flesh on his shoulder. He wanted to tell her to go back into the nursery, to shield her eyes from so much destruction — but there was no point. She was about apprentice age anyway, and this is the reality she'd be raising into. He shuddered inwardly, against pondering if he'd made a terrible mistake bringing the helpless kit into this Clan all those moons ago, plopping her right in the dead-center of chaos and cruelty in a broken Clan.

[open for anyone who wants to interact — stag definitely needs medical attention but can wait!]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Old February 26th, 2024, 11:19 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Fawnsplash watched with a quirk of her brows as the RiverClanner she’d just flung got dragged into the medicine cat’s den, but then her attention turned towards another fish. Why was this one screaming and charging at her?? Frowning, she dodged the blow and her bicoloured gaze narrowed. “No, you’re the ones who will pay,” she snarled. Then she grabbed the fish and turned him around, letting him fall on his head. A little chuckle escaped from her maw when she heard Bumblestar’s call. Oh, they were retreating.

As the battle came to an end and the chaos receded, Fawnsplash was made aware of her injuries. Her ear was throbbing way too much and there was still a bit of blood trickling out of it. She also had a few scratches and cuts along her body. Oh well, she’d fought pretty well in her opinion so... it was fine. There were dead ThunderClanners so considering that, she was lucky. Heaving a sigh she grabbed Lakebelly’s corpse and dragged him out of fish camp.

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Fishfreckle hated the clans. He hated ThunderClan because their leader was an annoying dummy, he hated ShadowClan because they weren’t RiverClan, he hated WindClan because he felt that they were too soft, and then he hated RiverClan because it was a hot mess right now. So why was he doing it? Why was he snarling in defense of the clan that he hated with all of his being? Why would someone who believed that his home was falling apart, almost irrevocably, aiming to fend off a cat almost double his size?

The answer? He didn’t know.

Fishfreckle didn’t know why he was doing this. He didn’t know why the sight of the small she-cat (Dusklion) being flung into the Floodstone set him off the way it did. Perhaps it was because small cats had to look out for one another. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that the older warrior piqued his interest. Perhaps still, it had something to do with the fact that he didn't want to see such an important monument defiled by the blood of others — the blood that belonged to the current RiverClan.

Whatever the case may be, the small tabby wasn’t going to just let that slide. No no, he was going to get retribution, whether for Dusklion, for the Floodstone, or for his own satisfaction, he wasn’t too sure. What he did know, however, was that vengeance would be his and he would exact it upon the intruder.

Or so he thought.

One moment Fishfreckle was charging at the Thunderbrat, looking to do some damage with his claws, perhaps deal some lasting damage. He missed. ’Oh crap.’ He thought. It was a split-second thought, however, because as soon as his paws met empty air, he had been maneuvered in such a way that he found himself weightless and turned upside down. He hadn’t seen it, the move that had been used. Not used to combat, his brain wasn’t able to properly comprehend what had just occurred before everything went dark.

His wiry form crumbled onto the ground as his head made contact with the rough surface. For once, he was free. Free from pain, free from anger, free from worry, just… free. Darkness, silent, peaceful darkness is what took over him as he laid there before the Floodstone, piled into a jumbled heap.

[ @Dust Sorryt this is so late! @tally I know Dusk has moved on, but just in case she wants to take notice of Fish being sprawled out]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; February 26th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.
Closed Thread