Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 1st, 2019, 03:10 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doepaw shrugged. “Sure,” he said, aware of his best friend skittish nature. “Tag! You’re i!” he purred with as much excitement as he could muster. He swatted Timbrpaw’s leg and ran out of the den.
Timberpaw hummed joyfully, before getting up. The game was on! He ran after Doepaw.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:38 PM

Had Timberpaw made the right choice? He lay in his nest, his bushy tail flicking. He had agreed to train with a dark forest cat! But they said it was to help his clan, so it was alright, right? That's what he thought atleast.
Hearing that there was a war, made him question a few things. Would he actually train with them? The dark forest warrior had said that the clan and Starclan made them seem evil.
"As long as it'll help the clan." He told himself, the Somali shifting slightly. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?
Because he hadn't known he made a terrible decision. It was alright in his mind.
His ears swiveled as he heard someone walk into the den. His brown gaze falling on a small grey molly. Well, I'm not the only one. Dawnpaw and Snowpaw train in the dark forest too. He thought with a nod to himself.
His ear flicked, becoming bored. He decide to greet the small molly. "Hello!" He greeted, cheer in his tone as usual. Timber was partially known for being loud and easily excited.
That explained why he got on most felines nerves. But he didn't care all that much, seeing as he just wanted friends.

--

@~Silverkit~

Old April 7th, 2019, 01:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Had Timberpaw made the right choice? He lay in his nest, his bushy tail flicking. He had agreed to train with a dark forest cat! But they said it was to help his clan, so it was alright, right? That's what he thought atleast.
Hearing that there was a war, made him question a few things. Would he actually train with them? The dark forest warrior had said that the clan and Starclan made them seem evil.
"As long as it'll help the clan." He told himself, the Somali shifting slightly. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?
Because he hadn't known he made a terrible decision. It was alright in his mind.
His ears swiveled as he heard someone walk into the den. His brown gaze falling on a small grey molly. Well, I'm not the only one. Dawnpaw and Snowpaw train in the dark forest too. He thought with a nod to himself.
His ear flicked, becoming bored. He decide to greet the small molly. "Hello!" He greeted, cheer in his tone as usual. Timber was partially known for being loud and easily excited.
That explained why he got on most felines nerves. But he didn't care all that much, seeing as he just wanted friends.

--

@~Silverkit~
Smallpaw had been resting but Timberpaw had woken her up. She looked up at him, tiredly. She sat up, with a yawn. "Hi." She said, her big blue eyes looking up at him. She fluffed out her grey fur.
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Smallpaw had been resting but Timberpaw had woken her up. She looked up at him, tiredly. She sat up, with a yawn. "Hi." She said, her big blue eyes looking up at him. She fluffed out her grey fur.
Timberpaw tilted his head, giving a nervous grin. "Oh did I wake you? Sorry." He apologized, making sure to speak a bit quieter than usual. "I don't think I've seen you before, what's your name?" Timber inquired, raising a brow. He shifted slightly, a warm breeze going through the den ruffled his fur. "I'm Timberpaw." He nodded with a grin.

Old April 7th, 2019, 02:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Timberpaw tilted his head, giving a nervous grin. "Oh did I wake you? Sorry." He apologized, making sure to speak a bit quieter than usual. "I don't think I've seen you before, what's your name?" Timber inquired, raising a brow. He shifted slightly, a warm breeze going through the den ruffled his fur. "I'm Timberpaw." He nodded with a grin.
"It's fine. I'm Smallpaw" Smallpaw whispered softly. She smiled softly. She was tired but she'd wake up more later. She was cold for some odd reason.
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
"It's fine. I'm Smallpaw" Smallpaw whispered softly. She smiled softly. She was tired but she'd wake up more later. She was cold for some odd reason.
Timberpaws ear swiveled slightly, nodding at her name. "Nice to meet you, Smallpaw!" He greeted. A question popped into his mind. What if she found out, he was in the dark forest?- He shook his head, getting rid of the pesky thought.

Old April 7th, 2019, 02:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Timberpaws ear swiveled slightly, nodding at her name. "Nice to meet you, Smallpaw!" He greeted. A question popped into his mind. What if she found out, he was in the dark forest?- He shook his head, getting rid of the pesky thought.
"Nice to meet you too, Timberpaw!" Smallpaw meowed. She saw his nervous look. I wonder if he's ok... she wondered. "You ok? You look nervous. Don't worry, I'm not a mean she cat like the others." She meowed, a smile on her face.
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
"Nice to meet you too, Timberpaw!" Smallpaw meowed. She saw his nervous look. I wonder if he's ok... she wondered. "You ok? You look nervous. Don't worry, I'm not a mean she cat like the others." She meowed, a smile on her face.
The others? Timberpaw shrugged her words from his mind. He'd only met one molly which he considered slightly grumpy. Which was Dawnpaw. "Ah, no I'm fine!" He told with a grin. "Just thinking about something." He commented, shifting slightly.

Old April 7th, 2019, 02:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

The others? Timberpaw shrugged her words from his mind. He'd only met one molly which he considered slightly grumpy. Which was Dawnpaw. "Ah, no I'm fine!" He told with a grin. "Just thinking about something." He commented, shifting slightly.
"Ok... If you say so..." Smallpaw meowed, still suspicious. She pushed the Thought away though.
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Warrior

Rosepaw startled awake. Another nightmare, she thought immediately, trying to calm herself down. She was shaking. Sweating. Trying to not think of her father plummeting to his death, or her mother bleeding out in the Medicine Cat's Den. She sighed. Tucked her paws under her tail. Wriggled closer to her brother.

Dawn light began to filter through the entrance not long after Rosepaw woke up. She would be needing to eat soon, she realized as her stomach let out an angry growl. "Psst," she hissed, prodding at her brother's flank. "I'm hungry."

Last edited by rascalcats; April 24th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.