WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Eden
Today 03:10 PM

Old March 13th, 2019, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Yes, a warrior always keeps their skills sharp. But, perhaps you could do it when other kits and queens are awake? So they can see how amazing your skills are!" The molly said, a small smile on her maw as she looked at Rainkit. Honeyhearts eyes flickered over to Stormkit, with a nod.
"I bet you would've caught it to! Would've made the clan happy!" She meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
Rainkit fluffed up his fur against the predawn cold. "But what am I supposed to do until they wake up? All the other kits sleep foreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeer!" Suddenly a spark lit in his eyes, and he turned to Stormkit. "I know! Let's go catch that rabbit you dreamed about, but for real! Then we can bring it back and the smell will wake the other kits up!"
Honeyheart's praise made Stormkit feel warm and fuzzy as he beamed up at her. Next time I'll get it for sure, he thought. Except, next time it will be a real rabbit and he won't get crushed by falling Rainkit.

"Then the others will want to eat it too!" Storming meowed in complaint. He didn't want the others awake. They were too pushy and invaded his space... However, he did want to catch the rabbit he'd been dreaming of.

"We could bring it back to Honeyheart, if she says it's okay," he meowed hesitantly.
Old March 13th, 2019, 03:04 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Rainkit fluffed up his fur against the predawn cold. "But what am I supposed to do until they wake up? All the other kits sleep foreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeer!" Suddenly a spark lit in his eyes, and he turned to Stormkit. "I know! Let's go catch that rabbit you dreamed about, but for real! Then we can bring it back and the smell will wake the other kits up!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
Honeyheart's praise made Stormkit feel warm and fuzzy as he beamed up at her. Next time I'll get it for sure, he thought. Except, next time it will be a real rabbit and he won't get crushed by falling Rainkit.

"Then the others will want to eat it too!" Storming meowed in complaint. He didn't want the others awake. They were too pushy and invaded his space... However, he did want to catch the rabbit he'd been dreaming of.

"We could bring it back to Honeyheart, if she says it's okay," he meowed hesitantly.
Honeyheart gave a light laugh. She beamed slightly at the two young kits. She nodded, with joy in her heart. "But, you should surprise them." She meowed.
The light brown molly nodded at her words. "When you first become apprentices, you could catch the biggest rabbit ever!" She told. "Every clan will know. '6 moon old apprentices caught a rabbit! And their mentors didn't have to teach 'em!" She meowed lightly in a whisper, leaning towards the two.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 13th, 2019, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Quote:

Honeyheart gave a light laugh. She beamed slightly at the two young kits. She nodded, with joy in her heart. "But, you should surprise them." She meowed.
The light brown molly nodded at her words. "When you first become apprentices, you could catch the biggest rabbit ever!" She told. "Every clan will know. '6 moon old apprentices caught a rabbit! And their mentors didn't have to teach 'em!" She meowed lightly in a whisper, leaning towards the two.
"Let's go get it right now!" whisper-shouted Rainkit, jumping to his paws. "We can come back and the dawn patrol, when we get back and they're about to leave, can see that we're the best hunters in the clan before we're even apprentices!"

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old March 14th, 2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:
"Let's go get it right now!" whisper-shouted Rainkit, jumping to his paws. "We can come back and the dawn patrol, when we get back and they're about to leave, can see that we're the best hunters in the clan before we're even apprentices!"
"Six moon old apprentices caught the biggest rabbit of all time," Stormkit repeated his heart racing. However... that might make the other kits smother him. He shuddered at the thought. It wasn't that he disliked them. He didn't really know them and that made him uncomfortable around them.

"As long as we're back before Dawn Patrol leaves..." Stormkit mewed and winced at the thought of running into them while hunting. All those strange older cats asking them questions about what they were doing out. Don't think about it, he thought and tried to shake the image out of his head.
Old March 14th, 2019, 03:15 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
"Six moon old apprentices caught the biggest rabbit of all time," Stormkit repeated his heart racing. However... that might make the other kits smother him. He shuddered at the thought. It wasn't that he disliked them. He didn't really know them and that made him uncomfortable around them.

"As long as we're back before Dawn Patrol leaves..." Stormkit mewed and winced at the thought of running into them while hunting. All those strange older cats asking them questions about what they were doing out. Don't think about it, he thought and tried to shake the image out of his head.
@Nimbusnobody

Honeyheart laughed warmly, leaning over to nuzzle the kits in a motherly way. "Its best to wait until you're apprentices, you'll know the territory better." She meowed softly. Worry grew slightly in the brown mollies chest, she was scared to let the kits leave the nursery, let alone go out into the camp. She was definitely wasn't going to let the kits go try to hunt a rabbit, 'Far too dangerous!' She protested in her mind.

Old March 14th, 2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

@Nimbusnobody

Honeyheart laughed warmly, leaning over to nuzzle the kits in a motherly way. "Its best to wait until you're apprentices, you'll know the territory better." She meowed softly. Worry grew slightly in the brown mollies chest, she was scared to let the kits leave the nursery, let alone go out into the camp. She was definitely wasn't going to let the kits go try to hunt a rabbit, 'Far too dangerous!' She protested in her mind.
Rainkit stamped his feet. "But I want to go now! When we're apprentices our mentors and the other warriors will all tell us how to do it." He huffed. "I bet their instructions will scare all the prey away."

Old March 15th, 2019, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Rainkit stamped his feet. "But I want to go now! When we're apprentices our mentors and the other warriors will all tell us how to do it." He huffed. "I bet their instructions will scare all the prey away."
It was probably better if they waited till they were apprentices but he doubted that Rainkit would agree. Stormkit flicked his tail as he tried to figure out a way to appease both of them.

"What if we looked around just outside of camp," he meowed. "We might get lucky and I can see our camp without all the other cats outside."

Last edited by AthomiCat; March 15th, 2019 at 09:21 AM.
Old March 15th, 2019, 02:57 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Quote:
It was probably better if they waited till they were apprentices but he doubted that Rainkit would agree. Stormkit flicked his tail as he tried to figure out a way to appease both of them.

"What if we looked around just outside of camp," he meowed. "We might get lucky and I can see our camp without all the other cats outside."
Worry grew in the mollies eyes. A frown grew on her maw, glancing away in thought. "Just outside of camp." Honeyheart spoke, her tone stern. Looking at the two toms, she sighed silently. "Just, outside of camp. If you see a cat not from our clan I want you to come right back, even if you see a bird that's a bit bigger than you, come back."

Old March 15th, 2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Worry grew in the mollies eyes. A frown grew on her maw, glancing away in thought. "Just outside of camp." Honeyheart spoke, her tone stern. Looking at the two toms, she sighed silently. "Just, outside of camp. If you see a cat not from our clan I want you to come right back, even if you see a bird that's a bit bigger than you, come back."
"Ok! Thanks, Honeyheart!" He turned to his brother, his eyes shining. "Come on come on come on come on come on come on come-"

{so do we have to go to the territory thread after we leave the nursery or what}

Old March 15th, 2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:
"Ok! Thanks, Honeyheart!" He turned to his brother, his eyes shining. "Come on come on come on come on come on come on come-"

{so do we have to go to the territory thread after we leave the nursery or what}
"I won't let Rainkit wonder off," Stormkit said to Honeyheart. And if any strange cats come near us I'll drag him under the nearest rock until they're gone, he added to himself. They didn't even need to be that strange... depending on what cats were on Dawn Patrol.