Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by starry
Today 12:13 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:44 PM

Old August 7th, 2023, 08:13 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

> THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| they/them ||

"BAH!"

Rosekit said as they scrambled out of the nursery after watching their mama leave it. Now Rosekit didn't want their mama to be ALL ALONE out here! So they followed her! Best idea ever! Rosekit stood at the entrance of the nursery looking around and seeing all the faces of other cats who weren't their mama. That's when Rosekit turned their head and spotted her in a corner.

"Mama!!"

The little kit exclaimed before bolting it to the queen. The moment the kit got to their mama they pranced circles around her letting out happy giggles.

"Hiii Mama!! I cames out so yous not alone!!"

| @Rose - Mapleface |
Old August 7th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate

Cloudykit
Bilingual

His ear twitched at Bumblestar’s summons. He lifted his head from his paws, which were draped across the edge of his nest. He heaved himself up with a grunt of effort; short legs didn’t carry weight well. Cloudykit walked out of the den, joining the others under the Storm crest.

He’d hoped that Pikekit felt better. Maybe he could make him something
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:37 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Okay, great. Not a terrible turnout, in the grand scheme of things. Bumblestar swept her gaze over the gathered cats, attention lingering on Violetfrekle just a little too long before she quietly cleared her throat and tore it away. No need for distractions right now. Not that she was distracted, the setting sun was just bright. Yep.

Hopefully there would be no rock-throwing incidents tonight. Bumblestar rolled her shoulders and inched forward to speak.

"Got a few things to touch on here, but I'm starting off with the smaller stuff and leading up to the bigger, so just bear with me.

"First things first! Some new arrivals. A few outsiders decided they wanted to join ThunderClan. Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ]-"
her eyes found the she-cat again "-is coming to us from RiverClan. I expect all of you to treat her as one of us. Same goes for the rest.

"Additionally, we have Spiderpaw [ @umbreon_22 ], Ghostpaw [ @Starfinder ], and Fawnpaw [ @Shadowed Flower ]."
She only saw Spiderpaw in the crowd, but that was fine. The other two could get caught up later. "Spiderpaw, Harefire [ @RedLeif ] will be your mentor. Sharpclaw." She glanced at the tom, making a note to talk to him later. "You've got a good head on your shoulders. You'll be teaching Ghostpaw. And Nightgaze [ @The Doctor ], you'll be mentoring Fawnpaw."

Not very many new arrivals, but the extra forces would be help nonetheless once they got some decent training under their paws. Bumblestar was looking forward to seeing their progress.

"Now, for reassignments. Just one for today, which makes me feel better about how training is going. Apprentices, reminder - if you don't think your mentor is taking things seriously enough, come talk to me and find others to teach you in the meantime." She'd been a product of absent care; she didn't want the current apprentices to fall to the same fate.

Bumblestar's attention found the one needed reassignment next. "Frogpaw [ @Sakura. ]." Her tone was kept carefully neutral. "Craneblood will be your new mentor."

Once her Clan was done finding who they needed to find, greeting the new arrivals, or whatever, she would carry on.

Last edited by dino.; August 7th, 2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate

Cloudykit

Looked up at Bumblestar, tail neatly wrapped around his paws
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw watched*

click

◺--------------◿
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:47 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softsky of Thunderclan |

The molly hadn't intended to be late, but she was here now, and that was what mattered, definitly. There wasn't much to note here anyway, sure there were new arrivals, primarily apprentices, but it wasn't out of the norm, although, Softsky did feel a little unease from seeing an ex-riverclan warrior in their midst. . .even though she really did not want too, since Violetfreckle was just another cat.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 7th, 2023, 11:29 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

FallowReed nodded to the new arrivals

RaspberrySplotch was sitting close to the nursery, but close enough to be able to hear the meeting.

HeronSnarl and DawnShred both rolled their eyes as the announcement of new cats
Old August 8th, 2023, 12:05 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Hah! Did anyone else hear that? The sandy tom smirked at his leader's compliment. He had more than just a good head on his shoulders, and he'd prove it by turning whatever brat he paired up with into the greatest warrior ThunderClan's ever had.

Sharpclaw stood, and with strong confident strides made his way to the front of the Stormcrest. He loomed over the lynx-pointed she-paw, disappointment evident in his amber eyes. The first thing that stood out to him were the apprentice's outrageously huge paws. With paws like those it was a miracle she managed to walk anywhere without tripping over herself.

Great. Just GREAT. Of course he'd get stuck with the weird one. If he managed to turn this sorry excuse of a cat into even a decent warrior that would be a miracle in and of itself. With an annoyed scoff, he leaned down to boop noses with his new apprentice, and if she returned the gesture he'd walk back to his original spot and take his seat.

@Starfinder (Ghostpaw)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 8th, 2023, 12:12 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Plumkit - The Mischievous One
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
Plumkit watched as some she-cat climbed onto a big rock and shouted a bunch of strange words like mentor and arrival. He didn't know exactly what was happening, but it looked boooooring! The lilac kit stopped paying attention and busied himself with battling the tail of some warrior in front of him.

(OPEN)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 8th, 2023, 05:54 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Hah! Did anyone else hear that? The sandy tom smirked at his leader's compliment. He had more than just a good head on his shoulders, and he'd prove it by turning whatever brat he paired up with into the greatest warrior ThunderClan's ever had.

Sharpclaw stood, and with strong confident strides made his way to the front of the Stormcrest. He loomed over the lynx-pointed she-paw, disappointment evident in his amber eyes. The first thing that stood out to him were the apprentice's outrageously huge paws. With paws like those it was a miracle she managed to walk anywhere without tripping over herself.

Great. Just GREAT. Of course he'd get stuck with the weird one. If he managed to turn this sorry excuse of a cat into even a decent warrior that would be a miracle in and of itself. With an annoyed scoff, he leaned down to boop noses with his new apprentice, and if she returned the gesture he'd walk back to his original spot and take his seat.

@Starfinder (Ghostpaw)

Ghostpaw started in surprise as the cat bopped her nose,tripping over her large paws. Not sure what to do, she tailed the sandy tom, silent on big paws.

She smiled at anyone who looked at her (which technically looked like a creepy grin) and instantly tripped over herself.

"Okayyyy.... So what are you teaching me first? Your head looks average sized, though... Shall I go for a stroll right now? Or you wanna teach me?" she asked, appearing at the warrior's side.

Her silver-gray pelt was slightly dirty, but silvery eyes shone apprehensively, slightly wary while still excited. Lynx-pointed ears swivelled, constantly alert, serrated claws kneading ground.

And then she suddenly turned, catching movement from the corner of her eye (which happened to be a kit) and struck her mentor accidentally with her bushy long tail.

#Earth

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!