Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM

Old November 5th, 2023, 02:43 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default snap out of it

i'll be here waiting ever so patiently for you to
snap. out. of. it.

snap out of it [arctic monkey's cover] - clem turner

rushwater isn't good with long-term relationships. not for lack of trying- he's had a handful of relationships in his 28 moons of life. none of them have really stuck with him, and they all always end not terribly long after they start. he blames it on his restlessness- his eternal need for something better, and his fear of things staying the same.

his longest relationship (it's been on-and-off for almost as long as they've known eachother) ended a few moons ago on good terms. he and [otherclan ex] both had lingering emotions, but for their own safety and loyalty to their clans they agreed to end it for good.

the problem, however, is that things between rushwater and [otc ex] have hardly changed. they still hang out at gatherings and, even worse, they've barely cut back on their playful and flirty banter. it has only lead to festering emotions.

at the most recent gathering (either this one or the next one), rushwater has caught rumor that [otc ex] is planning to ask a clanmante to settle down with her forever. rushwater knows better- she's just like him, after all, and can barely hold down a relationship for more than a moon. he has no problem (outwardly, at least) with her finding another lover, but forever isn't meant for cats like them. neither of them are built for settling down, it'd be more like giving up. rushwater won't express his thoughts out loud, of course, but his skepticism when she goes on and on about her new fixation isn't hard to see.

okay, so, i want this to develop past the prompt i have above and see where this goes for the both of them. maybe they end up together, (i can't foresee rushwater settling down with anyone, so it'd be more like a 'its complicated' friendship almost?) maybe rushwater is wrong and his on-and-off lover can do forever, just not with him. maybe its neither of those- or both, where she's still on-and-off with rushwater and trying to settle down within her own clan. maybe her lover sees rushwater as a threat? it all depends on where this goes! i do know, that whatever happens i'd like for them to hopefully remain friends.
love interest
requirements:
not in riverclan
flirty but genuinely cares for rush (and vice versa)

optional:
she-cat (i will also consider nb cats and toms since rush is bicurious so don't feel afraid to apply them!)
a bit morally grey? (i just think rushwater and a very flirty and vaugely manipulative cat could make for a VERY cool power couple)

no form, please just send me your character and plot ideas O:

forever isn't for everyone. is forever for you?

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."

Last edited by redshiftreign; November 5th, 2023 at 02:45 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: snap out of it

[ Art Credits to Floofy_Skully on TH ]
L A U R E L V E N O M
Other name(s) I was entertaining: Seasalt -- Faithflurry -- Kitespark -- Myrtledream

Just to be clear, we’re. . . friends.
So, I know you've already semi-accepted Cherrysmoke for this plot, buuuut I thought I'd finish this anyway and get my thought-process out there anyway so I can just refer to this later if I eventually make a plot finder for Laurel.

Anyway, I can see Laurel as being a very... commitment-issues cat. Friendships? Sure, she can do that! So long as it's just friendship. Familial relationships, oh sure! So long as it's just family. But. . . if she suspects she likes someone very much, she either friend-zones them or is constantly worrying so much that they'll leave her that she ends the relationship before she can get rejected. But then, of course, she probably returns. She wants to stay 'friends' with this cat, no? Wants to keep them around -- she loves their company (not them, of course (right?). loves the company, duh.) Would totally not be heartbroken without the.. company.

A very reckless warrior. Always on the move, always prepared to jump headfirst into something new.

Clan/Affiliation: ThunderClan
Role: Warrior
Possible Future Purrk(s): Dreamwalker, Flock Together (T1)*, & Wheel of (Mis)fortune
[*formerly minkpaw had it so no need to buy again]

Hypothetical placeholder. W.I.P?? Nope we've discontinued this

Last edited by Rose; November 12th, 2023 at 02:13 PM. Reason: blep
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:18 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

hey! very interested in this plot

me and @Kuwu have a pair of soon-to-be tc mates, and were wondering if you'd be interested in a possible package deal? like, you choose which one of the two you'd want as the ex, and the other would be the ex's in-clan lover :3

lemme know if you're interested and we'll send over the forms!
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:29 PM
sheriff wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
hey! very interested in this plot

me and @Kuwu have a pair of soon-to-be tc mates, and were wondering if you'd be interested in a possible package deal? like, you choose which one of the two you'd want as the ex, and the other would be the ex's in-clan lover :3

lemme know if you're interested and we'll send over the forms!
ohoho i'd definitely take a look at them if you send them over!

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old November 5th, 2023, 05:32 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
ohoho i'd definitely take a look at them if you send them over!
>:))))

waspbile is my character, ashfade is kuwu's (i have his permission to post this, we're just making it into one big form instead of two posts because rat is on mobile right now /lh)

Name: Waspbile
Pronouns: she/he
Appearance: dusty yellow pelt with dark tabby markings and a dark stripe up his nose [ref sheet]
Personality: she's awkward but caring and bad with words, preferring to let her actions talk more than she does, which usually ends up with her lashing out verbally in frustration that others don't seem to care/see any of the effort he's putting in for them, or giving cats the cold shoulder because she cant figure out how to verbalise her frustrations. otherwise, she performs a lot of tasks for cats she views as her friends, despite not really understanding when a cat is actually his friend or not.

Name: Ashfade
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance: [ref sheet]
Personality: He is somewhat high energy but kind, and is often very physically affectionate to those he cares about and will often just ramble on about random topics. he tends to people-watch, picking up on their traits and puzzling out reasons for those behaviours. he isn't very close with many cats, but is a friendly face around camp, willing to chat with just about anyone.

Wasp/Ash Dynamic: being close to the same age, the two have known each other since they were kits, becoming close when they became apprentices. ash usually tried to help wasp out by explaining other cats' reactions and behaviours to her, while wasp generally just spent time with ash, listening to him talk. this has lead to them generally becoming close confidants of the other, best-friend behaviour etc.

as best friends, the two would have watched as the other went through various failed romances, helping them through it all, and getting more and more convinced that no-one else is good enough for their friend.

due to this, the ex would have told the other about the "forbidden" romance between them and rushwater (trusting the other to not tell anyone else about it), leading to a lot of jealousy and general grief, especially as the relationship continued to last. despite this, the friend would have put their feelings aside until ex and rush broke up, unwilling to "ruin" their friendship and lose them entirely.

Wasp/Rush Dynamics:
as the ex:
wasp would continue to do things for rush when he could, like giving him gifts and generally seeking him out to ask him if he needs anything. she would also be conflicted whenever rush and ash are in the same spaces with her, unsure if it would be wrong to rush off to the other cat. he would be somewhat oblivious to how things would have to change because of rush no longer being his mate, and so would continue to be a bit too touchy, because she's used to that, especially with her friendship with ash before they became mates. she would likely get angry and insult rush if he tries to avoid her, or tells her to back off, not understanding why her actions would be an issue - 'it's what he and ash did before they were mates, so why would it matter now?' etc.

as the friend/new lover:
wasp would be incredibly cold to rush, brushing him off in conversations very obviously, sometimes making sure that rush could see him with ash being affectionate, and giving him smug looks or making snide remarks about it to rush later on. despite this, wasp would be willing to go to rush seriously if anything happened to ash, even if she is snippy with rush in the process. in the past, wasp would have avoided rush entirely, upset and confused over her jealousy and hurt over ash being in a relationship.

Ash/Rush Dynamics:
as the ex:
ash would act mostly the same as he normally does, but would find ways to throw in some mild bitter comments to or about rush, despite still being physically close to him, flirting sometimes. he wouldn't be especially jealous if rush got into another relationship, but would be a bit colder with rush if he did. ash would try to spend more time with wasp in general, preferring to stick with him when rush and wasp are in the same place. if wasp wasn't there, though, he would seek rush out with no qualms about it.

as the friend/new lover:
in the past, ash would be colder, more quiet and less talkative around rush, actively leaving the area to avoid talking to him, or seeing wasp and him interact. as wasp's mate now, he would act similarly, but would stand his ground more, waiting in quiet around rush, waiting for him to leave, instead of vacating the space.

im unsure on possible plot points sdkfnsgs too much brainpower has gone into the dynamics-
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3

Last edited by endlesshax; November 5th, 2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old November 6th, 2023, 10:33 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Ahhh sun will be confused but very supportive

I’ll probably be throwing goose or azalea down this rabbit hole ^^
Placeholder

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 8th, 2023, 01:39 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

"If I ain't made for forever... What about you? Who are you to talk about me in this way?

Princess Of The Ocean,
Seasalt

AFAB female -she/her - WindClan warrior - 24 moons old
PURRKS: N/A

She seems to be sarcastic, but sarcasm is only her front for her flirtiness. She loves to tease others, but she can tell that they're close to their breaking point a little bit before she reaches it. With other cats, she can be a little bit rude - but that does not stop her from being herself. She can be gentle when she wants to be, but she's only like that when she wants something - or she knows that it's the best way to do. She does not hesitate to challenge authority, but she mainly keeps her thoughts to herself. Fond of the ocean and the river and water in general, this little naiad is out of place in the moors of WindClan. Brave to the point of recklessness, she often makes a challenge that is hard for her to keep. She is a very flirty she-cat, and maybe - just maybe! - a little bit manipulative to certain cats. A little toxic at times, Seasalt can be a bit rude to those cats who get on her nerves.

A beautiful white she-cat with a black spot under her right eye. Her eyes are a bright, clear blue color and her fur is long and silky. She could be a beauty Queen if she wanted to, but she takes pride in her mortal, scarless beauty because she knows it'll fade. Her fur is such a long, soft, silky white color that it is almost blindingly bright, like snow when the sun hits it right. The black spot under her right eye is a pitch black, and a perfect little circle. There are a few other markings on her body - her paws are black, and she has a few little speckles of black fur that seem almost as if they're not even there.
((placeholder-))

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 9th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 01:55 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

★¸.•☆•.¸★ C H E R R Y S M O K E ★¸.•☆•.¸★
“How sweet of you to think I give a crap!”

•- Additional Quotes -•
“What’s a gal to do to get a lil’ privacy around here?”
”Has anyone ever told you how indescribably annoying you are?”
“What a pity, you had so much potential. Really such a shame~”

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

•- Basic Information -•

.❝᷀ົཽ CherrySmoke ❝᷀ົཽ.

- Black and russet calico with green eyes -
- 27 moons -
- AFAB | She/Her -
- Unlabelled (Male Preference) -

•- Residential Information -•
- ShadowClan -
- Young Warrior -

•- Personal Information-•
- + Charismatic, Genuine, Protective, Open-minded
= Blunt, Sarcastic, Free-Spirited
Secretive, Manipulative (sometimes) , Defensive, Paranoid
-

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

-• CherrySmoke’s Personality •-

CherrySmoke is a feisty young lady with a long history for stealing hearts and breaking minds. Known for her cunning ability to talk her way out of a situation, she is quite the wild card. Being very well versed in the social life of others yet tends to be quite secretive about her own, her free spirited nature makes her unpredictable but open-minded to all things questionable. CherrySmoke considers herself to be pragmatic about most things compared to others that are more emotionally challenged. Due to this, she can come off quite manipulative towards others unintentionally as she tends to reserve overly sentimental reactions for loved ones, which are few and far between. Usually her outward emotions range from defensive to sarcastic, most assume she would be a compulsive lair to boot, however, her genuine nature tends to come out rather bluntly in conversation. Her moral compass is as broken as ShadowClans reputation, not entirely the most innocent of shecats as she’s all for covering up a potential criminal offence if it means she benefits from it, or if it is to protect someone she may care for. But that isn’t to say she still won’t throw you to the wolves if you do not watch yourself, she safeguards secrets of others like they are liquid gold, betray her and you may be in a world of danger. CherrySmoke is quite the challenge for all who become close to her, as she’s not one to open up so willingly. Despite her sassy nature, underneath it all is someone longing to be understood but she would never admit to such emotions, emotions that made her soft and unbecoming.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

★¸.•☆•.¸★ Q&A with CherrySmoke ★¸.•☆•.¸★

-• What is CherrySmoke available for? -•

She’s open to serious relationships however she’s EXTREMELY selective which makes her seem like she has commitment issues. When really she just hasn’t felt that spark with very many at all, or all of them assume things about her that makes her feel judged and insecure deep down. She’s well aware she is not the nicest shecat but she wants someone that can accept her quirks and see past the rough and tough barrier, and see her for the real her under all the attitude.

-• Is there a reason CherrySmoke is so snarky? •-

CherrySmoke actually suffers from extreme paranoia and trust issues, her way of coping is to keep people at a distance so that she can’t be hurt emotionally by others like she did in her younger years. She was raised to never show your softer or vulnerable side to anyone that isn’t 100% trustworthy, therefore she’s hypercritical of everyone who approaches her due to insecurities.

-• How is CherrySmoke in Romantic Relationships? •-

CherrySmoke is known to come off a bit flirty unintentionally when she speaks, which usually is just her insulting people…nicely? However, that does not mean she can’t be a sweetheart, some will be surprised just how far she will go for one she cares about.

When she is interested, she tends to be more attentive in remembering specific details about them as an individual rather than what they can offer her, she will be more open to a flirtatious banter that to most sounds either like insults or taunting, although her usual sarcastic or harsh language is toned down to something more mellow and gentle which is a very wild contrast to her usual tone with most others. She shows her care more so through actions rather than words. If she likes someone, she won’t allow herself to be second best in their heart, she’s quite protective of what’s hers.

With most she is uninterested in, she’ll be aloof and blunt, throwing a bone to some here or there when she wants something. She will not really care what they think or say about her, nor will she bite her tongue for the sake of their feelings. She is more likely to snap at them and have a short patience, especially with felines that are overly nice. She tends to like her partners more confident and blunt, someone timid or overly nice will not be able to handle her wild card personality, therefore she prefers to stay clear of those who are of a certain nature.

Despite her somewhat flirtatious nature, surprisingly she isn’t as experienced in romantic relationships as she comes off, her heart stealing reputation comes from the amount of cats she’s REJECTED. Her allure of seeming somewhat emotionally unavailable tends to land her in a bit of trouble when she’s decided to not settle down with anyone. She has yet to take a genuine mate or lover. Many do not understand why however, CherrySmoke seems to be hooked on a certain individual, someone she can’t seem to shake from her heart but is too prideful to subject herself to possible rejection...

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚
@redshiftreign

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 8th, 2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:24 PM
sheriff wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

★¸.•☆•.¸★ C H E R R Y S M O K E ★¸.•☆•.¸★
“How sweet of you to think I give a crap!”

•- Additional Quotes -•
“What’s a gal to do to get a lil’ privacy around here?”
”Has anyone ever told you how indescribably annoying you are?”
“What a pity, you had so much potential. Really such a shame~”

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

•- Basic Information -•

.❝᷀ົཽ CherrySmoke ❝᷀ົཽ.

- Black and russet calico with green eyes -
- 27 moons -
- AFAB | She/Her -
- Unlabelled (Male Preference) -

•- Residential Information -•
- ShadowClan -
- Young Warrior -

•- Personal Information-•
- + Charismatic, Genuine, Protective, Open-minded
= Blunt, Sarcastic, Free-Spirited
Secretive, Manipulative (sometimes) , Defensive, Paranoid
-

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

-• CherrySmoke’s Personality •-

CherrySmoke is a feisty young lady with a long history for stealing hearts and breaking minds. Known for her cunning ability to talk her way out of a situation, she is quite the wild card. Being very well versed in the social life of others yet tends to be quite secretive about her own, her free spirited nature makes her unpredictable but open-minded to all things questionable. CherrySmoke considers herself to be pragmatic about most things compared to others that are more emotionally challenged. Due to this, she can come off quite manipulative towards others unintentionally as she tends to reserve overly sentimental reactions for loved ones, which are few and far between. Usually her outward emotions range from defensive to sarcastic, most assume she would be a compulsive lair to boot, however, her genuine nature tends to come out rather bluntly in conversation. Her moral compass is as broken as ShadowClans reputation, not entirely the most innocent of shecats as she’s all for covering up a potential criminal offence if it means she benefits from it, or if it is to protect someone she may care for. But that isn’t to say she still won’t throw you to the wolves if you do not watch yourself, she safeguards secrets of others like they are liquid gold, betray her and you may be in a world of danger. CherrySmoke is quite the challenge for all who become close to her, as she’s not one to open up so willingly. Despite her sassy nature, underneath it all is someone longing to be understood but she would never admit to such emotions, emotions that made her soft and unbecoming.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

★¸.•☆•.¸★ Q&A with CherrySmoke ★¸.•☆•.¸★

-• What is CherrySmoke available for? -•

She’s open to serious relationships however she’s EXTREMELY selective which makes her seem like she has commitment issues. When really she just hasn’t felt that spark with very many at all, or all of them assume things about her that makes her feel judged and insecure deep down. She’s well aware she is not the nicest shecat but she wants someone that can accept her quirks and see past the rough and tough barrier, and see her for the real her under all the attitude.

-• Is there a reason CherrySmoke is so snarky? •-

CherrySmoke actually suffers from extreme paranoia and trust issues, her way of coping is to keep people at a distance so that she can’t be hurt emotionally by others like she did in her younger years. She was raised to never show your softer or vulnerable side to anyone that isn’t 100% trustworthy, therefore she’s hypercritical of everyone who approaches her due to insecurities.

-• How is CherrySmoke in Romantic Relationships? •-

CherrySmoke is known to come off a bit flirty unintentionally when she speaks, which usually is just her insulting people…nicely? However, that does not mean she can’t be a sweetheart, some will be surprised just how far she will go for one she cares about.

When she is interested, she tends to be more attentive in remembering specific details about them as an individual rather than what they can offer her, she will be more open to a flirtatious banter that to most sounds either like insults or taunting, although her usual sarcastic or harsh language is toned down to something more mellow and gentle which is a very wild contrast to her usual tone with most others. She shows her care more so through actions rather than words. If she likes someone, she won’t allow herself to be second best in their heart, she’s quite protective of what’s hers.

With most she is uninterested in, she’ll be aloof and blunt, throwing a bone to some here or there when she wants something. She will not really care what they think or say about her, nor will she bite her tongue for the sake of their feelings. She is more likely to snap at them and have a short patience, especially with felines that are overly nice. She tends to like her partners more confident and blunt, someone timid or overly nice will not be able to handle her wild card personality, therefore she prefers to stay clear of those who are of a certain nature.

Despite her somewhat flirtatious nature, surprisingly she isn’t as experienced in romantic relationships as she comes off, her heart stealing reputation comes from the amount of cats she’s REJECTED. Her allure of seeming somewhat emotionally unavailable tends to land her in a bit of trouble when she’s decided to not settle down with anyone. She has yet to take a genuine mate or lover. Many do not understand why however, CherrySmoke seems to be hooked on a certain individual, someone she can’t seem to shake from her heart but is too prideful to subject herself to possible rejection...

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ〜☆〜❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚
@redshiftreign

she is exactly the kind of cat i had in mind! do you want to try them out at the gathering???

Old November 8th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

she is exactly the kind of cat i had in mind! do you want to try them out at the gathering???
I would love to!!! Would you like to post the starter or shall I? ^^

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic