Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:54 AM
help make new character
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:47 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:46 AM
OC Sale lol
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:38 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 07:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2017, 05:37 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
As she heard pawsteps coming her way, South's head instantly jerked up, swiveling her ears towards the sound of a cat approaching them. She let her blue gaze take in the appearance of Zerosight, and couldn't help but softly gasp. Right off, she could easily tell that this time was rather old, and definitely... "Blind?" she echoed under her breath, having no regard for how offensive that would sound had he heard her. The ginger and white she-cat continued to stand there, observing the tom. This? This is what my brother died for? What did he ever do to deserve that? she thought, a bit of anger boiling inside her belly. She'd expected the cat to be a leader of some sort. A more... well, cat looking feline. This tom in front of her... He was weak and frail. He shouldn't been the one to die. Not North she thought, her eyes narrowing just a bit. "Are you Zerosight?" she asked, an edge to her voice as she spoke. She'd wanted to put her best paw forward, but after seeing the state this so-called "medicine cat" was in, infuriated South, and unconsciously her claws slid out from their sheaths. Not even giving him a moment to answer, the she-cat started into it, trying to swallow the bile that had risen in her throat. "We're here to talk about North. Or, Northpath. Whoever he was known as here." She stared at the tom, right into his sightless eyes, and wished with all she had that he could see.
West's pelt prickled up at the sight of a frail, old cat padding up to them. "This can't be the cat he died for..." The tom mumbled under his breath to himself, his blue eyes narrowed into slits. This tom's life is basically over, he looks like he's about to topple over and die right here! North had his whole life in front of him! This was all the young tom could think, the anger building and building inside of him. However, he just stood there, trembling as he held it all inside... at least for now. I'll give him a chance... The white tom took a deep breath in and then let it out, leveling his gaze and studying the tom as he padded closer. He instantly noticed that he wasn't looking directly at them, and after a moment of staring into the pale blue orbs of the other cat, he realized that this tom was not only weak and frail, but blind too. "No way," He blatently stated, his ears flattened. "You can't be the cat Northpath died for..."

Zerosight stopped a few tail lengths from the two strangers, breathing in through his mouth to taste their scent. If he hadn't been sure of who they were before, he definitely didn't know now. The more he smelt them, the more unfamiliar their scents became, the tiny bit of familiarity disappearing beneath the rest of the unknown. He could almost feel their unapproving stares digging into his pelt, and fluffed up his fur to look as big as he could. The tom opened his mouth, about to ask what they wanted with him, but froze when the she-cat spoke first. "Yes, I'm Zerosight..." He meowed uncertainly, but his voice still had a cold and clipped tone to it, even underneath being unsure about himself. However, he completely froze when she mentioned the name of his beloved, deceased apprentice. "Wha-" He clamped his mouth shut, his teeth knashing together harshly for a moment. "I don't talk about Northpath," He growled. "Not to anybody." The tom blinked away the threat of tears even though his eyes burned. "So you should leave." No crying. Not here. He turned as if to pad away.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 26th, 2017, 06:32 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
West's pelt prickled up at the sight of a frail, old cat padding up to them. "This can't be the cat he died for..." The tom mumbled under his breath to himself, his blue eyes narrowed into slits. This tom's life is basically over, he looks like he's about to topple over and die right here! North had his whole life in front of him! This was all the young tom could think, the anger building and building inside of him. However, he just stood there, trembling as he held it all inside... at least for now. I'll give him a chance... The white tom took a deep breath in and then let it out, leveling his gaze and studying the tom as he padded closer. He instantly noticed that he wasn't looking directly at them, and after a moment of staring into the pale blue orbs of the other cat, he realized that this tom was not only weak and frail, but blind too. "No way," He blatently stated, his ears flattened. "You can't be the cat Northpath died for..."

Zerosight stopped a few tail lengths from the two strangers, breathing in through his mouth to taste their scent. If he hadn't been sure of who they were before, he definitely didn't know now. The more he smelt them, the more unfamiliar their scents became, the tiny bit of familiarity disappearing beneath the rest of the unknown. He could almost feel their unapproving stares digging into his pelt, and fluffed up his fur to look as big as he could. The tom opened his mouth, about to ask what they wanted with him, but froze when the she-cat spoke first. "Yes, I'm Zerosight..." He meowed uncertainly, but his voice still had a cold and clipped tone to it, even underneath being unsure about himself. However, he completely froze when she mentioned the name of his beloved, deceased apprentice. "Wha-" He clamped his mouth shut, his teeth knashing together harshly for a moment. "I don't talk about Northpath," He growled. "Not to anybody." The tom blinked away the threat of tears even though his eyes burned. "So you should leave." No crying. Not here. He turned as if to pad away.
South watched Zerosight turn away, and something inside of her flipped. She hadn't come all the way from the comfort of the neighborhood she roamed, gotten who knows how many brambles and burrs stuck in her fur, a thorn in her pawpad, and followed a grumpy Clan cat just to have this sightless excuse for a cat turn away. A low growl rumbled in her chest and for a moment, the ginger and white she-cat forgot about where exactly she was and who was around her; and how her and West were outnumbered largely. Without a moment of hesitation, she let out a snarl and whipped in front of Zerosight, stopping dead in front of him and bracing for him to run smack into her for how close she now stood. Her fur was raised along her spine, ears pinned tightly against her head. South barred her teeth just a little as she lowered her head. "Listen," she snapped, each word dripping with poison as she spoke. "You are going to "talk" about North. He is our brother. We deserve to know what happened to him, and why he died for you." She paused, anger flaming inside of her small body, causing her whole frame to shake. "You were what, he mentor? I know Littledragon said something about him being an apprentice. Aren't mentor's suppose to look after apprentices? Why did he die for you? He had his whole life!" By now, South had raised her voice quite audibly, drawing the attention of nearby cats. Littledragon perked her head up from where she saw, tensing her muscles and preparing to sprint over incase things went astray. South barely noticed any of this as she continued to glare at Zerosight, a growl still rumbling in her chest.
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"Well I think it describes the way my twoleg thought of me. They loved me," he gazed at the ground for a moment,his ears twitching. He normally didn't talk about his past,much less to a kit,but he thought it would be useful to have the more open idea of kitty-pets in the clan when sharing his story. "I feel as much love as I could from my clanmates,as if I were born in the same place as them. The only difference is our bloodline. Though to me is describes the way I feel about everybody else,I love my clan quiet fiercely,and I like to show love too." he smiled at the last part. Which was true,he was rather affectionate and gentle when it came to cats he cared about,and sometimes may come off as full of himself and snobby to others when in reality he just cared. Sometimes to much. He would die for anycat in his clan in a heartbeat if he had to prove the point. The only part he disliked about being a kittypet, was that he was taken from his mother at a young age. He only remembers he scent and her name,not even what she looked like it was so long ago. He was the only cat in his old twoleg den which made it become rather lonely at times,which is why he liked to show much affection towards his clan. He's the family he never got a chance to have.
The kit looked up at the tom, in a semi-surprised manner. She hadn't expected him to go into a kittypet background. Most cats wouldn't- they were generally pretty picky and not always polite- not that she was always polite either, but they could be really rough when it came to their backgrounds. The she cat sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth in thought as she listened to his next thought. "So do you like your name? I mean, I gather it suits you pretty well now- but is it the kind of name you wanted?" Kestrelkit asked, glancing up at him again. She loved her name. She had seen a kestrel once- a proud, fierce bird of prey, circling the skies and crying out in a shrill, harsh sound. She liked that symbol, that she was a free cat...not just another face in a crowd. She was going places- like up, she thought with a smile. Kestrelkit was certainly an ambitious young cat...though it wasn't like she could start planning for the future now. And why would she? It wouldn't do her any good until she was older...a lot older. Kestrelkit sighed, yawning as she did so, finding herself half exhausted as she realized she hadn't gotten much sleep lately. Sleep, in her opinion, was technically for someone who needed it for energy- but it wouldn't do me any harm to take a nap. Maybe I'll do that later, she thought. She'd seen warriors lying around camp sleeping, so it certainly wasn't a kit thing. She glanced up at Aime'Storm again, cocking her head to the side as she did so. How far had he come? Had he joined the Clan as a kit, or a young adult? She had so many questions, but she didn't want to ask them...not yet, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 27th, 2017, 01:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The kit looked up at the tom, in a semi-surprised manner. She hadn't expected him to go into a kittypet background. Most cats wouldn't- they were generally pretty picky and not always polite- not that she was always polite either, but they could be really rough when it came to their backgrounds. The she cat sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth in thought as she listened to his next thought. "So do you like your name? I mean, I gather it suits you pretty well now- but is it the kind of name you wanted?" Kestrelkit asked, glancing up at him again. She loved her name. She had seen a kestrel once- a proud, fierce bird of prey, circling the skies and crying out in a shrill, harsh sound. She liked that symbol, that she was a free cat...not just another face in a crowd. She was going places- like up, she thought with a smile. Kestrelkit was certainly an ambitious young cat...though it wasn't like she could start planning for the future now. And why would she? It wouldn't do her any good until she was older...a lot older. Kestrelkit sighed, yawning as she did so, finding herself half exhausted as she realized she hadn't gotten much sleep lately. Sleep, in her opinion, was technically for someone who needed it for energy- but it wouldn't do me any harm to take a nap. Maybe I'll do that later, she thought. She'd seen warriors lying around camp sleeping, so it certainly wasn't a kit thing. She glanced up at Aime'Storm again, cocking her head to the side as she did so. How far had he come? Had he joined the Clan as a kit, or a young adult? She had so many questions, but she didn't want to ask them...not yet, anyways.
He nodded immediately,"A name represents who you are. Now while I may hold no loyalty to my kittypet past,I would never want to forget where I came from. It's shaped who I am." his voice was calm. He didn't mind explaining about his past,he was used to cats asking or judging by now. He remembers when he joined Thunderclan,he was older,probably a young adult. His owner had passed away and once rehomed he was never happy. His original owners had a garden. He swears he could still smell the fresh barlry,it was mouth watering which triggered his need to be in the forest,which when he found Thunderclan. He had always kept his name as a remembrance,honor. It was a reminder of his old life but he didn't mind,his name showed who he was and he didn't mind that. He didn't care if cats didn't like the fact he used to be a kittypet,infact he could car less and give them an earful about it.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:22 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Talking Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

hi
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Awe well you're an Angel to me~

And ikr?! It's amazing, and sorry for the late response.}

The silver warrior smirked and Hawkfeather, his whiskers twitched and his blue hues danced with confidence and amusement "From the sound of things, you don't believe in Hope. Even though it's only a four letter word, it holds much more than meets the eye." he purred, the molly made a good point, most warriors wanted a leader that was smart, and strong, but for him, he just wanted a leader that hoped, a leader that believed in his clan, and had the confidence to lead that clan with his one beliefs. He turned his gaze to the sky, watching the clouds drift apart, it was enticing, this conversation, it was almost better than the laugh's he's had with Fala, but, at the moment, the loner was just another she cat, a blurred face, someone he could only remember by face, not by name. Just like his father, just like his sister, and Wingdrop was also becoming blurry, spending less and less time with him, his family was leaving him behind, and it made his heart ache, it almost made his heart throb when the warrior said that his mother was proud of him, it almost made tears well up in his eyes, but he couldn't let that happen, he had to keep his usual scowling face, seem tough, or else his clan would leave him behind. Bluejay turned his attention back to his companion and smiled, her saying that brought his spirits up a bit, though a thorn of annoyance stabbed his heart at the mention of Dovecloud "Thank you, and it would have been nice if she stayed with us, instead of leaving us behind, we're her family for Starclans sake." he spat, his fur rose with anger, he hated the choices his sister made, and he hated the fact that he wasn't there to help her heal the wounds made by those choices, he was supposed to be the Tom of the family, yet his sisters we're mentally breaking, and he couldn't stop it.

The warrior let out a sigh and looked at Hawkfeather apologetically, feeling bad for snapping at her, it wasn't her fault his family was crumbling "I just wished she wasn't an absolute mousebrain is all. It would make my life easier, keep my hair from turning silver....oh, wait." he trailed off, realizing that his fur, was indeed, already silver. He let out a chuckle and watched a little kit run by, he thought of Dovecloud and the day she gave birth, he was able to go and cheer her on, thank's to Ratnight and Singenight, and the fact that they actually had emotions, which surprised him. He narrowed his eyes and let out a snort, him, being a father was funny to him, he wouldn't be a very good one, but if he ever did, he would be better than his father, and that was a promise. The moment the molly started laughing, it made his heart drop and all he saw was white, it was a beautiful sound, and he decided that he loved it. It made him feel bubbles in his stomach, he decided that he would protect that sound. He himself let out a laugh and cuffed the molly on the ear, a rare show of affection, he grew close to her quickly in a very short amount of time, he may even consider her a close friend, though he would never say that aloud. "Hmm, yes, very energenic, bubbly, fast, and talkative." he snorted, a playful gleam in his eyes, it's been a while since he's had this much fun, a pawful of moons infact, he welcomed it, but at the same time he also knew it would come to an end, so he already began to miss it. He turned his gaze to the entrance, then back at Hawkfeather, question and curiosity shone is his blue hues "What do I come off as?" he questioned, his tail tip flicked back and forth as he awaited the answer, he hoped that it wasn't rude, creepy, or sassy or anything like that.
{Aw, well thank you ^^
No worries! I'm late responding too, XD...sorry about that}

The tabby she cat looked slightly embarrassed for a moment before her cheerful attitude seemed to return. "I believe in hope! It's just...I would prefer our leader to be someone who takes action rather then just hoping for things to get better. I, personally, always hope for the best. But the cat who's going to lead us all...I don't know, it just seems like it wouldn't work very well that way." Hawkfeather shrugged, cocking her head to the side as her own blue hues seemed to dance like miniature flames. She was a little tired. It had been a while since the female had gotten a good night's rest.

She wouldn't end a good conversation for anything in the world, though. Hawkfeather glanced up at the sky, cocking her head to the side as the bright rays of the sun seemed to beam into her blue hues. She averted them from the large ball of light, and they seemed to come back to Bluejay. He was nice. She hadn't really imagined him being this nice when she had first seen him, but now...now there wasn't a doubt in her mind that the tom was really a friendly cat. Her blue hues narrowed a little, grew a little darker with the hate-filled way the silver warrior spoke of his sister. She didn't like it. It sent a chill prickling down her spine, and she felt tempted to rebuke him for it- but she thought better once she realized that it was true, his sister had left them, and she could imagine that had been a hard thing to go through for Bluejay and his family.

Too bad she would never meet his sister, although there was always a chance that if it came to it, she may have to fight her new friend's kin in battle...she didn't like the thought of that. The young feline glanced back up at the sky, blue that looked both like her own hues and Bluejay's. She liked the color blue. It was a strange thing for a young she cat to like, but the young warrior wasn't really an ordinary she cat. She seemed to be more excitable. More interested in...everything, really. She glanced back at Bluejay, flashing him a third smile. At the moment, even after everything that had happened...Hawkfeather was happy. She was excited for the promises of the future, and- as was her nature- she continued to have hope. The warrior fixed her blue hues on Bluejay as he spoke.

For a moment she was silent, and then she burst into laughter, her tail twitching back and forth and blue hues gleaming in merriment. "I don't think your hair could get any more silver," She mewed between giggles. Hawkfeather couldn't remember the last time she had laughed this hard...and indeed, perhaps it had been never. She was glad she had introduced herself to the tom, and he had been willing to talk with her; this was nice. It was the nicest conversation she'd had the chance to have in a long time, and she was grateful for that. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth even after she finished laughing and she tried to calm herself down- it wouldn't do her any good to continue onwards. She would most likely begin to annoy the tom, and the thought made her calm down quite considerably.

She tried to duck under his cuff, but he managed to land it anyways. For a moment Hawkfeather's hues narrowed and it looked as though she actually might be angry, but all was forgotten in a moment when she playfully nudged him and laughed again. "Really? Cause you know I can be very serious sometimes- and quiet! I can be so quiet you won't even know I'm here, or that I'm alive at all," Hawkfeather mewed, and then she squeezed her blue hues shut and clamped her mouth closed, sitting completely still. After a moment's silence, she opened one eye and glanced at him as though to say see how quiet I can be? Her joke was forgotten at his next question and she thought for a moment, looking him up and down. Hawkfeather liked to bring out the good qualities in a cat, and there were a lot of them with Bluejay...but not all of them were the best. That's alright. No one's perfect! She thought with a bright smile as the tip of her tail twitched merrily again. "Um-m...sweet. And really nice, you're a good cat...sorta spiteful against your sister, and...lonely. You seem like you could use more friends." Hawkfeather mewed, cocking her head to the side. Was that how the tom viewed himself? Or did he view himself differently?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 28th, 2017, 10:38 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
He nodded immediately,"A name represents who you are. Now while I may hold no loyalty to my kittypet past,I would never want to forget where I came from. It's shaped who I am." his voice was calm. He didn't mind explaining about his past,he was used to cats asking or judging by now. He remembers when he joined Thunderclan,he was older,probably a young adult. His owner had passed away and once rehomed he was never happy. His original owners had a garden. He swears he could still smell the fresh barlry,it was mouth watering which triggered his need to be in the forest,which when he found Thunderclan. He had always kept his name as a remembrance,honor. It was a reminder of his old life but he didn't mind,his name showed who he was and he didn't mind that. He didn't care if cats didn't like the fact he used to be a kittypet,infact he could car less and give them an earful about it.

The sand-colored she cat listened to the warrior's words, half transfixed. She was amazed by how much he seemed to know; but after a moment her amazement faded and she shrugged a little. "That's an interesting thought. So you've taken a name that your twolegs gave you...and made it your own?" The female asked with a curious expression. That was a nice thought...being able to take something and make it belong to you. She had often seen cats doing things that she could have sworn weren't good things...but maybe, like Aime'Storm had, they were taking those things and making them their own.

Kestrelkit herself did a few things that might be questionable...though she always pleaded her good intentions. She wasn't a bad cat, not really...as a matter of fact, she was a quite sweet young feline. It was somewhat odd, realizing that this sweet young kit was the very same one who might be speaking things that either made so much sense they were surprising, or didn't make any sense. Kestrelkit glanced back at the warrior, awaiting his response.

Ashenkit sat in the clearing, curling his tail around his paws. It wouldn't be long before he would be made an apprentice...and surely Honeykit would be made one with him, right? They were about the same age, and once they were made apprentices, maybe they could train together! That'd be great, the grey and black tom thought with a grin plastered on his maw. He loved making new friends, and he was sure that he and his mentor would be best friends. The best of friends. Right? They had to be, mentors and apprentices had a special bond that Ashenkit was sure didn't exist anywhere else. And he and his mentor would be great friends. Just like he and Honeykit were, only he could never have another friend like his sweet natured golden one. She was one special cat...in his mind, anyways. There was no way that she couldn't be! After all, during the fire, she had helped him.

And he had found out that she thought she was clumsy. Truth be told, Ashenkit hadn't noticed it before then...but now it seemed like every time she tripped, or missed a hit, all he could think of were her words. He wasn't sure why, knowing that there were so many good things about the sweet natured she cat, but he supposed that was part of what he called his 'curse.' Maybe he was doomed to lose all friends, including this newest one. It wasn't a nice thought, and it was one that sent shudders up and down Ashenkit's spine, but he ignored them the best he could.

Where was Honeykit, anyways? He hadn't seen her in...days.

Last edited by lone; February 28th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@xxJaggededgexx
A.K.A. Sheathedawn

Leopardfang padded through the camp entrance, 1 squirrel, 2 mice, and 1 vole clamped in his jaws by their tails. The leopard-printed tom smirked as if showing off. Though he truly hoped to gain his loyalty back since his past hasn't been so kind to him. His father was a traitor, he's gotten defensive and almost killed some cats at a Gathering because they've all asked "isn't "Leopard" a she-cat name?". Ever since his punishment trial has ended, he's worked extra hard, hoping that the leader would see and approve of his work. Yet, no luck.

He shook his head and began padding to the fresh-kill pile. He lowered his head and opened his jaws, letting the prey fall.

Leopardfang lay down next to the Highrock, cleansing himself, when he saw a she-cat appear. It was his mate, Sheathedawn. "Hey, Sheathedawn! It seems the kits could come any heartbeat! Why aren't you in the Nursery? Or at least the Medicine Cat's den!"

(Remember we agreed to skip to when Sheathedawn had her kits...so let's do AFTER now :3 You go)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old February 28th, 2017, 06:01 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
A.K.A. Sheathedawn

Leopardfang padded through the camp entrance, 1 squirrel, 2 mice, and 1 vole clamped in his jaws by their tails. The leopard-printed tom smirked as if showing off. Though he truly hoped to gain his loyalty back since his past hasn't been so kind to him. His father was a traitor, he's gotten defensive and almost killed some cats at a Gathering because they've all asked "isn't "Leopard" a she-cat name?". Ever since his punishment trial has ended, he's worked extra hard, hoping that the leader would see and approve of his work. Yet, no luck.

He shook his head and began padding to the fresh-kill pile. He lowered his head and opened his jaws, letting the prey fall.

Leopardfang lay down next to the Highrock, cleansing himself, when he saw a she-cat appear. It was his mate, Sheathedawn. "Hey, Sheathedawn! It seems the kits could come any heartbeat! Why aren't you in the Nursery? Or at least the Medicine Cat's den!"

(Remember we agreed to skip to when Sheathedawn had her kits...so let's do AFTER now :3 You go)
She nodded, her swollen belly swaying as she walked near.

(Timeskip
lotusfang
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:40 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
Moonfeather padded into the nursery. She bumped into something."What did I bump into this time?" The blind she-cat asked herself.
"What?" The she-kit squeaked, obviously surprised that she bumped into a large mass. It took her half of a second to regain her usual friendly composure. "Oh, hello! I'm Falconkit!" She said, baring her small fangs into a smile. "I'm Sagefrost's kitten."

She continued talking briskly. "Do you have any kittens of your own?" Her orbs scanned the nursery ground towards the various bundles of fur- some of them newborn, some of them much older. Falconkit rashly assumed that Moonfeather was a queen- why else would a fully-grown cat enter the nursery?. Her problem-solving skills were growing as time progressed, but they weren't anything near to the one of an apprentice or warrior.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread