Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:31 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:29 PM
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:26 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by forest
Today 08:23 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM

Old December 11th, 2016, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
(Back!!)
He smiled, "It will be fun!" Then he thought about the other thing she said. "I am not sure... I think it will be someone that Grousestar trusts" He mewed
Leafmist nodded. "Yeah, you're right." She glanced around the camp, feeling out of place with nothing to do. "So, what do you want to do? We don't really need to get ready for anything..."

Old December 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist nodded. "Yeah, you're right." She glanced around the camp, feeling out of place with nothing to do. "So, what do you want to do? We don't really need to get ready for anything..."
"True..." He glanced around camp. "I... I am not sure" He was still looking around camp, looking for anything to do.
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
"True..." He glanced around camp. "I... I am not sure" He was still looking around camp, looking for anything to do.
Leafmist sighed. There must be something useful for me to do, besides hunting. She glanced over at the nursery. Perhaps the queens need something? Or the elders? She switched her gaze to the elders' den, feeling utterly useless.

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post

(XD I was thinking that Sage could have a crush on Maple.)

Sagewhisker was taken aback as the familiar tom appeared.
The WindClan molly straitened up and looked at Mapledash. She tried to remain calm but realized she couldn't, for she had deeply missed the tom. The tortoiseshell molly gazed down at her paws and then back up at Mapledash. No....it's not him....well maybe... Her amber gaze widened as she looked the tom over. He certainly sounds real. And he looks real. She sighed and smiled fondly. The molly's eyes were covered in disbeleif and shock. "M-Mapledash.....i-is that y-you?" Sagewhisker meowed shakily. Before she could stop to think, she rested her muzzle on his shoulder.
Mapledash was surprised by her action. She thought she would be insanely mad at him, but she was as relieved as he was. She was probably aware of all his injuries, and scared for him as much as he was for her. He rested his tail on her back and brushed it gently, giving a lick behind her ear. "Glad to see you too, sage. I wouldn't have left without you." he breathed, feeling a heavy weight dropping from his shoulders. They could finaly leave. Looking up at grousestar, he smiled and gave a nod. -We're ready to head back.-

(Welp, now the thread to go BACK to the clans. Let's hope it doesn't get discontinued too C: )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 11th, 2016 at 08:24 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:26 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Ravenwhisker fluffed up and yawned pawing at the ground. He had nothing to do and just flicked his ear sitting and licking his paw. He quickly padded over to the prey pile and took a mouse...he had to eat somehow and would not give up as he padded back to his spot,sat down and stared miserably at the dead mouse. Ravenwhisker sighed deeply and continuously stared at the prey in front of his paws.

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmoose View Post
Ravenwhisker fluffed up and yawned pawing at the ground. He had nothing to do and just flicked his ear sitting and licking his paw. He quickly padded over to the prey pile and took a mouse...he had to eat somehow and would not give up as he padded back to his spot,sat down and stared miserably at the dead mouse. Ravenwhisker sighed deeply and continuously stared at the prey in front of his paws.
Songkit slipped out the nursery. She didn't like hearing or seeing queens fight. She looked around seeing Ravenwhisker looking at his mouse. The white brown tabby she kit walked over.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Leafmist sighed. There must be something useful for me to do, besides hunting. She glanced over at the nursery. Perhaps the queens need something? Or the elders? She switched her gaze to the elders' den, feeling utterly useless.
@Snakekit (now that the journey's started)

Leafmist watched the last tail tip disappear from the clearing, a deep sigh escaping her. The clearing was enveloped in silence, and the camp almost seemed deserted. She was already regretting her decision to stay. I wonder what the other clans are like? Will they reach them alright? Who will win the battle? Question after question slipped into her mind, and she found herself staring at the entrance with longing. She tore her gaze away, focusing on the tom besides her. "This is really happening," She meowed to Wolffur, trying a small smile. She was bad at hiding how upset she was, as her eyes glimmered sadly and her smile looked more like a grimace.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 12th, 2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Songkit slipped out the nursery. She didn't like hearing or seeing queens fight. She looked around seeing Ravenwhisker looking at his mouse. The white brown tabby she kit walked over.

Ravewhisker twitched his ear staring hesitantly at the mouse that laid cold and dead in front of him. Before he knelt over and tried to eat it his ears perked up to hear small pawsteps. He turned around to see Songkit pad to him. "Hello Songkit, wouldn't it be best to go in the nursery where it's warm? It is chilly out here" He was glad he could ignore the mouse for a second, hoping he wouldn't be noticeable strange for staring longingly at a piece of prey.

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmoose View Post
Ravewhisker twitched his ear staring hesitantly at the mouse that laid cold and dead in front of him. Before he knelt over and tried to eat it his ears perked up to hear small pawsteps. He turned around to see Songkit pad to him. "Hello Songkit, wouldn't it be best to go in the nursery where it's warm? It is chilly out here" He was glad he could ignore the mouse for a second, hoping he wouldn't be noticeable strange for staring longingly at a piece of prey.
(Songkit is in the territory.)
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
@Snakekit (now that the journey's started)

Leafmist watched the last tail tip disappear from the clearing, a deep sigh escaping her. The clearing was enveloped in silence, and the camp almost seemed deserted. She was already regretting her decision to stay. I wonder what the other clans are like? Will they reach them alright? Who will win the battle? Question after question slipped into her mind, and she found herself staring at the entrance with longing. She tore her gaze away, focusing on the tom besides her. "This is really happening," She meowed to Wolffur, trying a small smile. She was bad at hiding how upset she was, as her eyes glimmered sadly and her smile looked more like a grimace.
"Wonder what they are up to right now..." He mewed to himself, then looked up at Leafmist, "I think they will be okay!" He mewed with a smile.