Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM

Old June 26th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk continued to run for the sound of her voice, stopping in an open area. He looked around for her, thinking he heard her call them. "Blackfrost!" He called again. He couldn't stand being without her and he needed to find her quickly.
Blackfrost whimpered, her ears pressed against her head as she just wanted him to be here with her. She growled and scolded herself, knowing that she shouldn’t be so scared. “I can find him.. I can find him myself..” She murmured, heaving herself to a standing position on shaking paws as she reassured herself over and over again, “Don’t be such a bee-brain, Blackfrost.. You aren’t a coward..” Memories flashed through her head that made her want to just curl up and hide once more, but she made herself come out from her hiding spot. Also immediately, a strong gust of wind seemed to smack into her and it almost knocked the warrior over, but she dug her claws into the grass and kept her head down, the she-cat’s fur cold and soaked with water as she trudged forward. “Crowhawk!” The warrior called out, a sense of fear and loneliness in her strangled tone, “Crowhawk, please! I need you!” The black-and-white furred cat knew that she couldn’t handle being alone like this for long, out in the cold, afraid and just so scared.
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost whimpered, her ears pressed against her head as she just wanted him to be here with her. She growled and scolded herself, knowing that she shouldn’t be so scared. “I can find him.. I can find him myself..” She murmured, heaving herself to a standing position on shaking paws as she reassured herself over and over again, “Don’t be such a bee-brain, Blackfrost.. You aren’t a coward..” Memories flashed through her head that made her want to just curl up and hide once more, but she made herself come out from her hiding spot. Also immediately, a strong gust of wind seemed to smack into her and it almost knocked the warrior over, but she dug her claws into the grass and kept her head down, the she-cat’s fur cold and soaked with water as she trudged forward. “Crowhawk!” The warrior called out, a sense of fear and loneliness in her strangled tone, “Crowhawk, please! I need you!” The black-and-white furred cat knew that she couldn’t handle being alone like this for long, out in the cold, afraid and just so scared.
Crowhawk would not give up at any point right now, though it was getting worse outside. Then he heard it. Through all the wind and rain, he heard her voice. Not wasting a single breath he ran, he ran so fast until she came into view. He tried slowing, but he slid on the wet ground and he accidentally tackled her. He didn't care about anything right now but her and he licked her. "Its okay Blackfrost. I'm here." He helped her back to her paws and checked to see if she was injured in any way he could think of. "I was so scared I want going to find you." He said hopefully. "Scared that I lost the one who cares about me the most. And the one I care about the most."
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk would not give up at any point right now, though it was getting worse outside. Then he heard it. Through all the wind and rain, he heard her voice. Not wasting a single breath he ran, he ran so fast until she came into view. He tried slowing, but he slid on the wet ground and he accidentally tackled her. He didn't care about anything right now but her and he licked her. "Its okay Blackfrost. I'm here." He helped her back to her paws and checked to see if she was injured in any way he could think of. "I was so scared I want going to find you." He said hopefully. "Scared that I lost the one who cares about me the most. And the one I care about the most."
The wind was so unforgiving against her body and the rain was so cold against her skin as she tried her best to get through the rough storm, her fur flat against her and of no use to keeping her warm anymore, the whole force of water and air against her made her eyes sting. The warrior could hear her heart beating so quickly in her chest that it made her ache and just want to lie down and hope this was all some nightmare like all the ones she has when she sleeps. However, the long-furred warrior could hear the pounding of pawsteps against the grass and she soon felt an unknown force knock into her, making the she-cat fall over into the mud and slick green grass. The warmth of a comforting, rough tongue went against her and the soothing voice of Crowhawk echoed in her ears, telling her that everything was going to be okay and that he was here now. After a short moment, he helped her to her paws and she watched as the tom-cat seemed to check her over for injuries, but there was no physical wound on her. Blackfrost was just really cold and soaked with the harsh rain, but also scared and shaking from the thunder and lightning. His words that he spoke to her were almost unreal to her and she expected to wake up in the Warrior’s den back in the camp in her lone moss nest, but she didn’t.

She looked up at Crowhawk, tears brimming in the corners of her eyes from the stinging of the wind and rain against them, but it made her appear like she was crying. The she-cat went closer to him and pressed her body against his, burying her muzzle into the fur in the crook of his neck. “Crowhawk..” Blackfrost murmured, but she wondered if he would even hear her words over the storm, “I’m so scared of being alone, please don’t leave me..” There were many emotions in her tone, but she was fearful of losing him, just like all the ones she once cared about - her past friends, her past loves - all the cats she knew and cared about, they were all gone. The she-cat couldn’t handle losing Crowhawk, she begged Starclan to not take him too. “I care about you too.. Can we please go somewhere safe to wait out the storm.. I’m so cold..” The warrior pleaded, her body shaking against his own.
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
The wind was so unforgiving against her body and the rain was so cold against her skin as she tried her best to get through the rough storm, her fur flat against her and of no use to keeping her warm anymore, the whole force of water and air against her made her eyes sting. The warrior could hear her heart beating so quickly in her chest that it made her ache and just want to lie down and hope this was all some nightmare like all the ones she has when she sleeps. However, the long-furred warrior could hear the pounding of pawsteps against the grass and she soon felt an unknown force knock into her, making the she-cat fall over into the mud and slick green grass. The warmth of a comforting, rough tongue went against her and the soothing voice of Crowhawk echoed in her ears, telling her that everything was going to be okay and that he was here now. After a short moment, he helped her to her paws and she watched as the tom-cat seemed to check her over for injuries, but there was no physical wound on her. Blackfrost was just really cold and soaked with the harsh rain, but also scared and shaking from the thunder and lightning. His words that he spoke to her were almost unreal to her and she expected to wake up in the Warrior’s den back in the camp in her lone moss nest, but she didn’t.

She looked up at Crowhawk, tears brimming in the corners of her eyes from the stinging of the wind and rain against them, but it made her appear like she was crying. The she-cat went closer to him and pressed her body against his, burying her muzzle into the fur in the crook of his neck. “Crowhawk..” Blackfrost murmured, but she wondered if he would even hear her words over the storm, “I’m so scared of being alone, please don’t leave me..” There were many emotions in her tone, but she was fearful of losing him, just like all the ones she once cared about - her past friends, her past loves - all the cats she knew and cared about, they were all gone. The she-cat couldn’t handle losing Crowhawk, she begged Starclan to not take him too. “I care about you too.. Can we please go somewhere safe to wait out the storm.. I’m so cold..” The warrior pleaded, her body shaking against his own.
Crowhawk, through all the cold rain and wind chilling him to the bone right now, he had a warm feeling driving him right now. As she pressed against him, he gave her a few comforting licks as she told him she was scared. "I won't leave you." He told her." His voice being heard clearly despite the storm. "I promise that no matter what, I will not leave your side." He made that promise. And he never goes back on his promises. He could hear her fear when she spoke and he didn't want to hear it much longer. When she talked about finding somewhere safe, he looked around, all looking like the same thing. Trees and wet ground everywhere. "I don't think we should go back to camp. We should wait until the storm eases." He saw a thick Bush and nudged her towards it while shielding her from most of the rain that came down, shivering at the icy drops that landed on his back, but this was for Blackfrost.
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk, through all the cold rain and wind chilling him to the bone right now, he had a warm feeling driving him right now. As she pressed against him, he gave her a few comforting licks as she told him she was scared. "I won't leave you." He told her." His voice being heard clearly despite the storm. "I promise that no matter what, I will not leave your side." He made that promise. And he never goes back on his promises. He could hear her fear when she spoke and he didn't want to hear it much longer. When she talked about finding somewhere safe, he looked around, all looking like the same thing. Trees and wet ground everywhere. "I don't think we should go back to camp. We should wait until the storm eases." He saw a thick Bush and nudged her towards it while shielding her from most of the rain that came down, shivering at the icy drops that landed on his back, but this was for Blackfrost.
A weakened, yet relieved smile slipped onto Blackfrost’s muzzle as she felt his warmth and comforting licks as he told her that he wouldn’t leave her. She trusted him more than anyone before him and she could only hope that his promise would be held because that’s all that she could do, but the long-furred warrior wasn’t afraid anymore, with him here to keep her safe. Blackfrost nodded a little to his words about waiting out the storm until it calms down and soon enough, she felt the light nudges of his muzzle as he guided her to the safety of a nearby bush. The rain was still coming down quite heavily, but Crowhawk shielded most of it from her and she could feel him shivering because of it. This temporary shelter would warm them, hopefully. It put her mind mostly at peace for the time being as the two of them went under the safety of the leaves of branches of the bush.

“Thank you, Crowhawk..” Blackfrost whispered, her tone weak and almost pained as emotion seemed to overtake her at this moment, “I’m sorry if I seem like a coward or anything because of my actions, but I just don’t want to lose you like I’ve lost everyone else.. I care about you so much..” Her words were soft and affectionate towards the male as she laid down in the somewhat dry spot that they seeked as shelter. She rested her tail beside her and tucked her front paws underneath her chest as she looked up at the tom-cat she cared about so deeply. “For a moment, out there in the storm, I was afraid that I was going to die..” She quietly admitted, her fear thick in the she-cat’s tone, “I guess I’m a bit dramatic though.. Heh..” Blackfrost attempted to not seem so morbid by giving a softened chuckle, but it was far from convincing.
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
A weakened, yet relieved smile slipped onto Blackfrost’s muzzle as she felt his warmth and comforting licks as he told her that he wouldn’t leave her. She trusted him more than anyone before him and she could only hope that his promise would be held because that’s all that she could do, but the long-furred warrior wasn’t afraid anymore, with him here to keep her safe. Blackfrost nodded a little to his words about waiting out the storm until it calms down and soon enough, she felt the light nudges of his muzzle as he guided her to the safety of a nearby bush. The rain was still coming down quite heavily, but Crowhawk shielded most of it from her and she could feel him shivering because of it. This temporary shelter would warm them, hopefully. It put her mind mostly at peace for the time being as the two of them went under the safety of the leaves of branches of the bush.

“Thank you, Crowhawk..” Blackfrost whispered, her tone weak and almost pained as emotion seemed to overtake her at this moment, “I’m sorry if I seem like a coward or anything because of my actions, but I just don’t want to lose you like I’ve lost everyone else.. I care about you so much..” Her words were soft and affectionate towards the male as she laid down in the somewhat dry spot that they seeked as shelter. She rested her tail beside her and tucked her front paws underneath her chest as she looked up at the tom-cat she cared about so deeply. “For a moment, out there in the storm, I was afraid that I was going to die..” She quietly admitted, her fear thick in the she-cat’s tone, “I guess I’m a bit dramatic though.. Heh..” Blackfrost attempted to not seem so morbid by giving a softened chuckle, but it was far from convincing.
Crowhawk shook his head. "You have nothing to thank me for. I am only helping the one I care about." He told her. "You are not a coward in any way." He said. "And don't you worry about losing me. I'm not everyone else. I am Crowhawk. And I will do everything I can to not make you worry or stress about losing me." He gave her another gentle lick. For the most part the rain was hitting the shelter, but it wasn't perfect and rain still was able to get in, but Crowhawk used his body to shield her from the rain that would hit her. He tried not to show it, but he was cold along his back. He hoped the rain would see up a little soon. He put a paw to her mouth when she said she was drama. "Shh. You are not a bit of, or too much of anything. You are you, and that's what makes you perfect."
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk shook his head. "You have nothing to thank me for. I am only helping the one I care about." He told her. "You are not a coward in any way." He said. "And don't you worry about losing me. I'm not everyone else. I am Crowhawk. And I will do everything I can to not make you worry or stress about losing me." He gave her another gentle lick. For the most part the rain was hitting the shelter, but it wasn't perfect and rain still was able to get in, but Crowhawk used his body to shield her from the rain that would hit her. He tried not to show it, but he was cold along his back. He hoped the rain would see up a little soon. He put a paw to her mouth when she said she was drama. "Shh. You are not a bit of, or too much of anything. You are you, and that's what makes you perfect."
Blackfrost looked up at him with a softened expression as he spoke, a gentle purr coming from her throat as he gently licked her. She couldn’t express how grateful she was towards this tom-cat and how loving Crowhawk acted towards her, it made the long-furred warrior happier than ever and she wished that they could just be here, just the two of them together without a care in the world. The she-cat felt his paw on her mouth when she mentioned being dramatic and she peered at him with a caring gaze as he called her perfect and it made her muzzle feel warm with embarrassment and she couldn’t help but smile once more, not knowing this feeling in so long. Blackfrost nudged his paw away and reached up, licking his muzzle gently as she purred. She wanted to say more to him, words that expressed her deepened feelings for him, but she couldn’t come up with the right words to say at this moment. The she-cat, however, wanted him to keep warm and not get too cold. Blackfrost rested her head on the back of his neck, pressing the side of her body against his to provide body warmth. “I don’t want you to be cold..” The female murmured softly, licking up the cold raindrops that soaked his back fur. A deep, rumbling purr went through her as she just wanted his love and company - that’s all she desired right now.
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:44 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost looked up at him with a softened expression as he spoke, a gentle purr coming from her throat as he gently licked her. She couldn’t express how grateful she was towards this tom-cat and how loving Crowhawk acted towards her, it made the long-furred warrior happier than ever and she wished that they could just be here, just the two of them together without a care in the world. The she-cat felt his paw on her mouth when she mentioned being dramatic and she peered at him with a caring gaze as he called her perfect and it made her muzzle feel warm with embarrassment and she couldn’t help but smile once more, not knowing this feeling in so long. Blackfrost nudged his paw away and reached up, licking his muzzle gently as she purred. She wanted to say more to him, words that expressed her deepened feelings for him, but she couldn’t come up with the right words to say at this moment. The she-cat, however, wanted him to keep warm and not get too cold. Blackfrost rested her head on the back of his neck, pressing the side of her body against his to provide body warmth. “I don’t want you to be cold..” The female murmured softly, licking up the cold raindrops that soaked his back fur. A deep, rumbling purr went through her as she just wanted his love and company - that’s all she desired right now.
Crowhawk wished that the situation could've been better than a heavy rain and a cold breeze, but he was not complaining right now besides the wet water running down his spine right now. He was looking at the cat he cared about the most to him. He hadn't felt any embarrassment at all until she came up and licked him. It made him smile, but he looked completely embarrassed with all he has done before and now it all came back to him. He wanted to tell her things, but he just didn't know how to say it. Then she pressed up to him and all the water and wind hitting him felt like nothing compared to her warmth. He smiled at her caring about him. "I'll be fine. I promise." He meowed. "I must keep you dry and warm." He said, not saying or doing anything at first when she licked the water off his back, but finally letting out the purr he was keeping in, he repositioned himself to continue blocking the icy weather outside so she would stay warm and he couldn't keep a smile off his face.
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk wished that the situation could've been better than a heavy rain and a cold breeze, but he was not complaining right now besides the wet water running down his spine right now. He was looking at the cat he cared about the most to him. He hadn't felt any embarrassment at all until she came up and licked him. It made him smile, but he looked completely embarrassed with all he has done before and now it all came back to him. He wanted to tell her things, but he just didn't know how to say it. Then she pressed up to him and all the water and wind hitting him felt like nothing compared to her warmth. He smiled at her caring about him. "I'll be fine. I promise." He meowed. "I must keep you dry and warm." He said, not saying or doing anything at first when she licked the water off his back, but finally letting out the purr he was keeping in, he repositioned himself to continue blocking the icy weather outside so she would stay warm and he couldn't keep a smile off his face.
“You always say that you’ll be fine..” She chuckled, smiling so much that she couldn’t stop, “Maybe you let me take care of you for once, silly bee-brain.” Blackfrost couldn’t ask for anything more than this moment to last between the two of them, you only wished the circumstances to be better. The she-cat was comforted by the soothing, gentle feeling of his rumbling purr against her as she groomed him, keeping the tom-cat she loved dry from the storm that raged outside. “Although, it is an honor to be protected by a strong warrior such as yourself, Crowhawk.” Blackfrost murmured, her tone soothing and full of affection. She wanted to ask him a question, but her nerves were getting the best of her and she wondered what he would say. Was it too soon to ask him? Or was it the right time? The warrior wasn’t entirely sure. A crackle of lightning lit up the sky for a few seconds, making the she-cat’s eyes grow wide as she buried her face into the tom’s fur, letting his scent and warmth make the fear and pain fade away after awhile.

She pulled her head away from him, but kept her body flesh against his as they laid underneath the small shelter together. Blackfrost looked up at him with her deep emerald-hued eyes, emotion seeming to flicker within them as she was lost in thought and wonder as she slowly drew up the courage to speak once more. “Crowhawk..” She began, her paws shaking slightly underneath her due to nerves, “I know we haven’t known each other that long, but I feel like we really have a connection - between the two of us.” The she-cat shifted one of her front paws out from underneath her and gently rested it on top of one of his paws. Looking down at them in embarrassment, the long-furred warrior’s face grew hot as she spoke. “Would you be willing to be my mate..?” Blackfrost whispered, her tone nervous and stuttering, but she said it nonetheless.
Old June 27th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Leader of Nazarick

"Because I am always fine." He teased with a smile. "Maybe. We'll see if you can." He told her when she spoke about taking care of him. This was a good day for him despite the cold rain that continued to hit his fur, but he didn't really feel it anymore, just her warm fur and her rough tough on his fur as she kept him dry to the best of her abilities. He smiled. Nobody would have ever done that for him in this situation. His heart grew warmer, making his body warmer than it was. "It is an honor protecting you." He told her politely with a dip of his head. The loud clap of lighting didn't care him this time, though the feeling of Blackfrost pushing her face into his fur really made him want to just jump up and down, but the best he got was a purr and licked her. When she pulled away he thought about how he was going to ask her this but he looked up at her when she said his name. He saw her nervousness and wondered what she was going to say. When she talked about the connection they had, he remained calm on the outside, but on the inside, his heart was pounding, he was surprised she couldn't hear it. Then she did it, she asked him the question he he was planning to ask her when he wasn't this nervous. He looked down for a moment and chuckled. "You know, you really got guts. You asked me a question I was still trying to figure out how to ask you." He touched noses with her and purred, no longer embarrassed and now fully happy that he was no longer just her friend, but her mate. "Of course I'll be your mate."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; June 27th, 2017 at 01:23 AM.