Old January 16th, 2024, 04:00 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

STARRYMIST

She smiled, “How is your clan doing? I’d tell you about mine but tension in the air is so thick, I don’t think I’d have to.”
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

“No,” Catchingflame mewed, “you don’t have to tell me. My clan is doing ok, though Cowtuft has been exiled…” She didn’t know if she should have said that, let alone to a RiverClan warrior!

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:12 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

“No,” Catchingflame mewed, “you don’t have to tell me. My clan is doing ok, though Cowtuft has been exiled…” She didn’t know if she should have said that, let alone to a RiverClan warrior!
STARRYMIST

She audibly gasped, VERY shocked by this news. "Oh my stars! I'm sorry to hear that. I don't want to pry, may I ask why Cowtuft was exiled? You don't have to tell me at all, I'm just curious." Her demeanor was surprised, but calm. Cowtuft had been exiled..? She had only heard nice things said about the former Medicine cat. She leaned in subconsciously, curiosity getting the better of her.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:18 PM

Quote:

STARRYMIST

She audibly gasped, VERY shocked by this news. "Oh my stars! I'm sorry to hear that. I don't want to pry, may I ask why Cowtuft was exiled? You don't have to tell me at all, I'm just curious." Her demeanor was surprised, but calm. Cowtuft had been exiled..? She had only heard nice things said about the former Medicine cat. She leaned in subconsciously, curiosity getting the better of her.
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

Catchingflame was still slightly wary, RiverClan and Windclan hadn’t been exactly friendly with each other lately, “He was exiled due to negligence, he didn’t check the herbs before giving them to the clan, and someone had mixed deathberry juice through them.” She left out how many cats had died, as she didn’t want to make her clan seem weak.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:23 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post
Willow'Paw
Shy, introvert | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks | A small tortie with bright green eyes

Willow'Paw padded at the back of the ShadowClan mass, her paws practically screaming at her to get onto warmer ground. The soreness remained as she stepped onto the sands, her first gathering. She felt like tapping her paws on the ground in excitement, she would if she was alone. But now, the sandy beach swarmed with cats, the most she'd ever seen in one place. Willow'Paw wish she could've stayed at camp and snooze in her nest, and if it wasn't for that there was so much going on she would've done exactly that (ShadowClan and ThunderClan, Fog'Kit, and she was pretty sure ThunderClan and RiverClan weren't on the best of terms right now. And probably a bunch more stuff) She scrunched her nose at how many mingled scents were here, and went to the corner with the least amount of cats, plopping herself down and bunching herself together to keep as much heat as possible, while the snowflakes glided down, moving around as the wind buffeted them.

[OPEN!]

Tadpolepaw
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

"Greetings" moss smiled softly to Willowpaw. Tadpolepaw was sitting beside her mentor, Ghostfisher who wasn't paying much attention to her.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:28 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

Catchingflame was still slightly wary, RiverClan and Windclan hadn’t been exactly friendly with each other lately, “He was exiled due to negligence, he didn’t check the herbs before giving them to the clan, and someone had mixed deathberry juice through them.” She left out how many cats had died, as she didn’t want to make her clan seem weak.
STARRYMIST

Her eyes were wide. "I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm hoping those who perished are in Starclan now. I shouldn't have asked- I'm really sorry." Starrymist dipped their head, "I hope they are all watching now, over us." They sat down, wrapping their tail around their paws.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
riverclan? kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Lillith [slytiger], @Micanomancy [appledawn], @FrostyGalaxy [larkstar mention], @Undertaker [dawnstar mention]

Fogkit, who is generally a quiet kit, is grumbling. He hates that he can’t avoid the mud, so now his entire leg is covered in the stuff and he had to be carried.

When he finally enters, his grumbles fall silent as his mouth falls agape. So many cats, all talking but not angry. No one is dead, either. He had never seen anything like it. Not heard, as the noise around him made him want to cover his ears and hide- but he won’t. As he is carried through, he catches the scent of- Riverclan! It hits him so strongly that he can’t help but feel a wave of hurt.

Promise?” Fogkit whispers to Slytiger, but Fogkit already knows he trusts them. Fogkit is just worried if Riverclan will hurt him. Maybe Dawnstar will protect him, since she’s so nice. He glances at where Dawnstar is situated and is curious what she’ll say.

Fogkit is interrupted by Appledawn, a warrior he didn’t know too well, but still recognizes. He flinches away from them, lowering his ears. Why are they so loud? He catches Appledawn thanking Slytiger for finding him. Oh. They feared the worst- did everyone assume he was dead? Is that why they never came for him?

Fogkit shakes off the thought and looks up at Appledawn. “Yeah, I’m ok now. My cut is all better.” He turns to show off a scar covering most of his side. It looks like it came from a wound that was made by talons.

I’m glad you care,” Fogkit finishes with a nod. But there is a tinge of falsehood to his words, as if he doesn’t believe Appledawn.

At last, Fogkit glances behind him- and sees Larkstar. His ears flatten and his legs and jaw tense. Larkstar is angry. Why? Will she be angry at him? Fogkit wants to hide, but he can’t. He has to prove to everyone he is strong. So, instead, Fogkit looks away, attempting to ignore her completely, and look back up at Appledawn.

Old January 16th, 2024, 04:45 PM

Quote:

STARRYMIST

Her eyes were wide. "I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm hoping those who perished are in Starclan now. I shouldn't have asked- I'm really sorry." Starrymist dipped their head, "I hope they are all watching now, over us." They sat down, wrapping their tail around their paws.
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

“I didn’t mean to dampen the mood, I’m sorry…” and she really was, this was supposed to be a place to connect, to be happy without all the tension between the clans.

Willowkit:
(Windclan)

Willowkit bounced up to Catchingflame and Starrymist, and said, “Hi Catchingflame!” And to Starrymist, “ I’m Willowkit! What’s your name?” The excitable kit hadn’t been to a gathering before, and was keen to meet new cats.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:51 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

“I didn’t mean to dampen the mood, I’m sorry…” and she really was, this was supposed to be a place to connect, to be happy without all the tension between the clans.

Willowkit:
(Windclan)

Willowkit bounced up to Catchingflame and Starrymist, and said, “Hi Catchingflame!” And to Starrymist, “ I’m Willowkit! What’s your name?” The excitable kit hadn’t been to a gathering before, and was keen to meet new cats.
STARRYMIST

"No, it's alrigh-" She got cut off, noticing the kit. A soft smile went over her features. "Well hello there Willowkit! I am Starrymist, it is nice to meet you." Starrymist now has three cats she wishes to protect, just incase a fight breaks out. Catchingflame, Dovepaw, and Willowkit. Snapping out of her thoughts, she gave a friendly lick to the kit.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:57 PM

Quote:

STARRYMIST

"No, it's alrigh-" She got cut off, noticing the kit. A soft smile went over her features. "Well hello there Willowkit! I am Starrymist, it is nice to meet you." Starrymist now has three cats she wishes to protect, just incase a fight breaks out. Catchingflame, Dovepaw, and Willowkit. Snapping out of her thoughts, she gave a friendly lick to the kit.
Catchingflame and Willowkit:
(Both WindClan)

Willowkit purrs at the lick, and nearly slips in the mud, but Catchingflame catches her, meowing, “Hello Willowkit, I’m glad your scratches seem to be healing.” Willowkit had gotten lost in camp, and Catchingflame had found her behind the nursery, tangled in brambles.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:01 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Catchingflame and Willowkit:
(Both WindClan)

Willowkit purrs at the lick, and nearly slips in the mud, but Catchingflame catches her, meowing, “Hello Willowkit, I’m glad your scratches seem to be healing.” Willowkit had gotten lost in camp, and Catchingflame had found her behind the nursery, tangled in brambles.
STARRYMIST

Her smile stayed plastered on her face as she eyed her apprentice. Her attention then went to the kit, she softly purred. "You are quite adorable, Willowkit." She then spoke to Catchingflame, "Did she come with you? I'm amazed she made it this far."