Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2020, 03:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@elysian

Sighing, Lionwhisker walked out of his den . He needed to get fresh air! So many cats...it felt like he had to stay in there just in case they needed him. He did want to help in anyway he could, it's why he took this position . But he needed his time too . So he decided to walk around the clearing to stretch his legs, though this soon started to get boring..He felt that familiar urge to want to chat with someone. Looking around the clearing , he searched for someone that peeked his interest .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 12th, 2020, 03:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@SilentLamb

Cloudedspark had just been gnawing on a squirrel, contemplating the past Gathering. It had been an interesting one to say the least. It stuck out in her mind, and she couldn’t help but think. That was, until a Clanmate’s tail accidentally brushed her face. She didn’t see who it was, but it didn’t matter. She spotted Lionwhisker and thought about whether or not to make some conversation. In the end, she shook out her fur and headed toward the medicine cat with a small smile. "Hey, Lionwhisker!" she greeted, sitting down next to the cat. "How’s it going?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:37 PM

@elysian

Aha! A challenger has entered the ring? She didn't peek his interest but she was better than nothing. Smiling, the tom gave her a nod as a greeting back "it's been well , you las? " there was also that old warrior inside of him that buzzed. He did like the popularity like he did back then ( he liked to think he was popular back then ) but everyone practically new him now. " what's your name again? You look like a fresh warrior ... I don't believe I've seen you before " he could be wrong. But ever since duskstar was in charge , thunderclan has slowly grown more popular . Forget that stupid raid, they're stronger and better than ever!

Last edited by Leucos; May 12th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:39 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple smiled as she was done flooding the garden. "I don't have an apprentice yet or need to do something at the moment. Would you like me to help you around as your mentor settles with their stuff?"she offered.
The golden tom turned his head towards Pineapple, a hopeful look in his eyes. "You would do that? Really?" he meowed, surprised that a cat would actually offer to help. "I'd love that; thanks!" Lionpaw grinned, his tail sweeping the to the side in excitement. "I have a lot of questions, though," he added after a moment. Hopefully, his chattiness wouldn't drive Pineapple away. He really did have a lot of questions on top of that.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:48 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Wings @Ombre Party

His eyes narrowed in suspicion . Tail flicking a few times, he gave a snort "I feel I should let you two know, I don't like being lied to. When I was warrior I wanted to bring justice . And believe me, just because I'm not a warrior anymore . Doesn't mean I wont. Just a more ....watered down way . " he let that sink in. Though his head perked up at the cast. Yes yes! He nearly forgotten! "Of course! Has it been feeling better ?" he asked as he padded toward duskpaw. Looking back at sweetpaw " you are free to leave , if that is all " unless there was something the two weren't telling him.
@starshooter

"aight, just keep the juice on there and it should be ok...stay here for the time being , I don't want you to run into anything because of the herbs doing their job." wiping his lips off to get the residue off the medicine cat got up " any other injures? Just in case "

@Echobreeze18

Chasing then falling from a tree? His brain had to process what he heard before logic stepped in she must have chased it up the tree and lost her footing! C'mon Lionwhisker .. though he snorted " no. If her head didn't fall first or her neck doesn't look out of place, she's fine. Sore, most likely will need to re-break her legs if the pain is focused on that area..but she won't die" he sighed . "how high was she? Also just leave her here, I'll ask her more questions if she wakes. She just may be out for a while " it seemed likely .

Last edited by Leucos; May 12th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Lightningstrike pushed his way into camp, his head raised high as he carried his piece of prey to the fresh-kill pile. He padded a bit aways from the pile and and sat down, digging his claws into the earth. He had already been out practicing his training moves and managed to catch some prey, but the young warrior was still bored.

The orange cat stretched out his limbs and then began grooming himself, making sure ever piece of fur was back in it's correct spot. He then turned his blue eyes to the clearing, desperate for anything to cure the dull aching in his head.

[Open!]

Last edited by crypticcountryroad; May 13th, 2020 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Formatting
Old May 12th, 2020, 06:37 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
A golden tom glanced around camp, looking for something to do. His mentor had been sparse of the late. He'd never been brought out of camp since he joined, which he found odd. Right now, Lionpaw was itching to hunt, but if he remembered correctly, he also needed a warrior to supervise him. Gathering up his confidence, the apprentice approached a cat who didn't seem to be busy and meowed, "Excuse me. Would you mind taking me out to hunt?"

[open!]
“Hey! Lionpaw, right?” Lostwish appeared behind Lionpaw. (Am I to late .-.)
Old May 12th, 2020, 06:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
A golden tom glanced around camp, looking for something to do. His mentor had been sparse of the late. He'd never been brought out of camp since he joined, which he found odd. Right now, Lionpaw was itching to hunt, but if he remembered correctly, he also needed a warrior to supervise him. Gathering up his confidence, the apprentice approached a cat who didn't seem to be busy and meowed, "Excuse me. Would you mind taking me out to hunt?"

[open!]

Mallowcloud was staring off into the distance, quiet and simply just staring before a voice interrupted her thought process. If that’s what you would call that nonchalant lifeless look. “Oh. Of course” Her voice wavered slightly. Standing the silvery bobbed tail she cat offered what could be interpreted as a smile. She’d never taken an apprentice on before, let alone take one out to hunt. “Sorry I hope you don’t mind me asking but what’s your name hun?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 12th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
The golden tom turned his head towards Pineapple, a hopeful look in his eyes. "You would do that? Really?" he meowed, surprised that a cat would actually offer to help. "I'd love that; thanks!" Lionpaw grinned, his tail sweeping the to the side in excitement. "I have a lot of questions, though," he added after a moment. Hopefully, his chattiness wouldn't drive Pineapple away. He really did have a lot of questions on top of that.
Pineapple blinked her yellow and purred. Pineapple really wants to befriend this cat. She meowed, "No problem! Ooh yesss questions! I love your curiousity, ask away little one!"
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 12th, 2020, 08:46 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
@wolfnight

Yawning, Sycamorerain poked his head up from a rock in the clearing, his white and grey pelt soaking still up the sunlight. Lately, he figured he'd been taking too many naps. He wasn't being told to do anything, yet he still felt as though he ought to make himself useful and do something for the clan, or at the very least, socialize with some of his clanmates. He gave his fur a quick groom before standing up and stretching out his legs. Pacing around the clearing, he debated about whether he should go out hunting on his own, or just find someone to talk to. He chose the latter, spotting a ginger she-cat sitting alone on the outer edge of the clearing. It was Mossheart. He had never exactly spoken to the warrior, and she seemed quite alone sitting by herself, so he decided it might be in his best interest to talk to her. Padding over, he sat down. "Hello, Mossheart," he mewed, softly. "You seemed kind of lonely over here, so I supposed I might as well drop by."
As Mossheart watched the camp, she noticed a grey and white tom sunning himself. She thought for a moment before remembering that his name was Sycamorerain. It was entertaining to watch the tom pace, deciding what to do. She was surprised when he noticed her and walked over. She looked at the ground, hoping that he hadn't caught her looking at him. She looked up as he talked to her. She opened her mouth, about to protest before sighing. "If I'm honest, I was a little lonely. I'm not really the talkative type..." She looked at the ground and shifted her paws, hoping she didn't sound weak.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Closed Thread