Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by starry
Today 12:13 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

He was lucky he was walking away otherwise Twilightstar would have slapped the sassy out of him. Foxpudge just didn't understand her.
"Nope, I just answer to that name." The she-cat answered drily without any real bite in her words. She felt like she should stop taking in kittypets and outsiders most of them were proving to be more work then she was willing to put in. Echopaw, for instance, was leaving camp right now without a warrior and going against the leader's direct orders. So she was both breaking a rule...or maybe it was two rules considering the whole leader's word is the code thing. So did that count as two strikes in one? Twilightstar would deal with her after she was done dealing with this kittypet.
"So are you going to tell me your name or do I have to guess?" She asked, turning her eyes away entrance and back to the she-cat. "You should also let me know why I should allow you to join my clan. The last few outsiders that joined or attempted to join have caused me nothing but trouble." She felt a little bad for discriminating but not that bad if it saved her a headache.
@amber'light @Daylily Orchid

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 7th, 2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:44 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw

The... oldest new cat? What was that supposed to mean? No matter, she was friendly! And she had stories! She always loved to hear stories. You could hear about all sorts of adventures when you listened to other cats' stories. It was why she tended to find herself wandering towards the elder's den - they all had such wonderful things to say, "Oh, I'm just here to talk!" she mewed, a bright smile on her face as always, "I would love to hear what you have to say!"

[ @sugarcubes eep i'm glad you like her, she's kind of a mess but ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:28 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:21 PM
slightly stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Moorfoot [ @ponyapan ] you are doing battle training with your apprentice Pebblepaw, and Creekrunner. Hopefully, Creekrunner [ @mochi ] will remember that this is a BATTLE training and nothing else." His eyes narrowed at the young male warrior, the last incident still playing in his mind. Brindlejaw hoped that maybe this time he'll remember about his duties, strike one and maybe strike two.

"Please report to me or Twilightstar once done. Thank you."

All patrols are due on March 11th. If a clanmate takes longer than 24 hours continue on without them. Brindlejaw will be more strict about patrols due to the missing/ not participating cats.
Creekrunner
The tall tom's ears twitched at the sound of his name called for the battle training group. A wry grin split across his face at Brindlejaw's backwards comment as he got to his paws with a spine popping stretch. He said nothing of it however, and there seemed to be no hard feelings written across his face. If anything he still looked faintly amused. His icy-green eyes ghosted across the clearing, searching for the cats in the group he was assigned to.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:22 PM
slightly stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Getting up and grooming down his ruffled fur Creekpaw's tail twitched. "Wanna do a hunting competition?"
@mochi
Goatpaw
"A hunting competition?" Goatpaw asked curiously, ears perked and attention grabbed as he looked closer at the other apprentice.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:07 PM
left <3

"Oh! Sorry, I'm Diety. Nice ta meetcha!" Diety decided that she felt confident enough now, as no-one has jumped at her yet. I'd like to join your clan because I'm tired of kittypet life. I've always wanted to catch something! I will try to be as loyal as possible. I hope I'll get along with your... group, because I'm used to hanging out with the other cats at twolegplace." she studied the leader's face, looking for some sort of approval, or scorn.

@Moonraven

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Old March 8th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

lol im bored
Violetkit giggled in delight. She loved playing with her brother!

Merlinkit thought about leaving the camp and leaving to maybe.. a twoleg place...
Not the best idea,
he thought. I have numbers and food here. Where, out there, I'm just a kit.

@PebbleStorm @Miss kitty cat @Radetzky @Slatepaw

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 8th, 2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 04:33 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Dana had been looking everywhere for Pinewish in the camp or even in the territory. The last place she needed to check was the warriors den, so here she was. The molly felt nervous, but she doesn't want to let him push her around anymore. "Pinewish are you in here?", she called in a whisper. She was about ready to give up when she saw him stand up from the corner of her eye.

Pinewish heard a familiar voice and instantly woke up. He stood up and saw Dana over by the entrance. He ran to her in excitement, the quarrel they had was long forgotten. "What are you doing here?", he asked, calmly. The tom nudged her with his shoulder.

Dana looked at him in with her own excitement. "I've come to join Windclan again.", she meowed. The black and white molly couldn't understand why he was being so friendly towards her. Maybe Starclan had showed him to forgive her or he might be angry deep down inside? "Twilightstar told me I needed to ask you if it was alright if I come back. She didn't want us causing problems in the clan.", she added.

The ginger tom listened to her very closely. He actually didn't mind if she came back at all. He had forgiven her after he watched her grieve for him in Starclan. Plus he said if she ever came back it would be because she felt sorry for abandoning their daughter. "I don't mind to be honest. I was angry then, but I'm not now.", Pinewish meowed.

Dana rubbed her cheek against his in a loving way then padded out of the den, but not until she brushed her tail underneath his chin. He followed her out into the camp.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 8th, 2020, 04:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[Open]

Pinewish padded behind Dana out of the warriors den. He wanted to show her around the camp to get her used to things. Soon she would become a true member of the clan again. The ginger tom walked beside her, brushing his side against hers. "Rest for a bit then I'll show you around.", he meowed. Pinewish sat down in the camp.

Dana felt her head spin by being in the Windclan camp. It felt like a long time ago when she left the clan that one time. She was back now. She was back until the day she died. "Sounds good to me.", she meowed. The molly let out a purr and sat down beside him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 8th, 2020, 10:46 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @shortstack ]
~~

Beetuft smiled at the apprentice, her eyes twinkling. "I have many stories to tell. Let's see... Where should I start... Ah, how about the beginning." The molly settled down more, closing her eyes. The memories were fresh in her mind as she began to tell her story. "Well, it all started when I became a Windclan apprentice..." Beetuft continued, getting lost in the story.
~~
(haha arent we all though)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 8th, 2020, 11:02 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Yeah, like where we would go out and hunt. Then, say at sunhigh or some point of day we would come back and see who caught the most amount of prey!" He gave him a minute to let that sink in. "So, you wanna do it?"
@mochi
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread