Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM

Old May 19th, 2023, 08:08 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Grizzlybear

She had been called for patrols rather quickly. Which didn't really matter. She had undergone a brief change in behavior that clambered with her rough temperament. Instead of dull eyes, brilliant blue eyes shifted over to Elmshadow. Catching up with the rest of the gathering patrols. She approached Vulturefang and Wildpaw, a small smile on her face. When the apprentice arrives, that is. She wouldn't stand, as soon as they all arrived her tail would already be out the door.

[ @marshall, @Leafí ]
Old May 19th, 2023, 08:58 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Eaglet @Leafí

wildpaw turned her head as elmshadow called her for a patrol. she exasperatedly picked up her hydromoss and walked over as the medicine cat called out what she'd be looking for... celandine? yellow bells? the hell? it was okay she guessed, she could get some much needed thrifting done whilst she was gone. hopefully these other warriors knew what they were doing because she certainly wasn't going to be babysitting them. she gave both warriors a glance before then starting to make her way towards the camp exit. turning around, she gave an annoyed sigh and signaled for them to follow.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 20th, 2023, 12:46 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Well, if one thing was certain, Nighthound hadn't been expecting to be sent on an herb patrol. Herbs weren't exactly his thing. Of course, duty called and the massive tom rose to his paws, bounding over to the growing group. It appeared Shrewstone had already arrived, so they would simply need to wait for Frigidpaw. Nighthound silently flicked an ear in greeting to the other feline, standing and waiting for Frigidpaw to arrive. He hoped this would go quickly- it would be much more interesting to go hunting or checking the borders. Or visiting his kits in the nursery. Whichever would come first.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 20th, 2023, 03:18 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Well, if one thing was certain, Nighthound hadn't been expecting to be sent on an herb patrol. Herbs weren't exactly his thing. Of course, duty called and the massive tom rose to his paws, bounding over to the growing group. It appeared Shrewstone had already arrived, so they would simply need to wait for Frigidpaw. Nighthound silently flicked an ear in greeting to the other feline, standing and waiting for Frigidpaw to arrive. He hoped this would go quickly- it would be much more interesting to go hunting or checking the borders. Or visiting his kits in the nursery. Whichever would come first.
UUuuughhhh, Frigidpaw was positively sick of being an apprentice. She was getting too old for this, aaaghg! But she couldn't complain, not now. She had to be perfect, for grandma. She had to do well on all of her patrols and prove that she wasn't another failure.

Without a word or any acknowledgement, the spiky apprentice approached Nighthound, eager for them to go out to the Croaking Swamp and be done with this.
@Ravensong
Old May 20th, 2023, 04:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Butterflybrook
She/They

Ah. Sweet relief, to be finally put on a patrol. With an easy grin, the split-face patterned molly swaggered over to where Elmshadow was calling out patrols. She was on patrol, to search for... what had the dark medic said again? Ah, daises and whatnot. Settling down and neatly wrapping her tail around her paws, Butterflybrook began to wait for Wolfpeak [ @Kay~ ] and his apprentice, Coldpaw [ @Trial/Rush ].

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 20th, 2023, 10:37 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

S H A D O W F U R

The RiverClan border hadn't been checked too recently, as far as Shadowfur could tell, so he figured he ought to take a patrol out there. That was definitely the main reason. Not his paws itching to do something other than wander around the territory and yell at negligent mentors.

He was officially in charge of patrols now, which was... an odd feeling. None of the Enforcers had protested the change, although he wasn't entirely sure if all of them were pleased. Not that he cared... too much. It wasn't like he was going to back down, anyways.

He fleetingly wondered what Mirehound would've said about his decision. She'd been gunning for power in the same way he supposed he was now; would she have resisted his attempt to gain more influence? Would she have outright rejected allowing him to take over patrols?

He'd never know, so there was no point in dwelling on it. Shaking his head to clear it of thoughts he'd rather not have, he glanced around for suitable patrolmates.

First in his sights was his other apprentice, Sagepaw ( @valery ). He needed to get back on training him, too. This could be a good chance to see how he handled patrolling. "Sagepaw!" he called. "Come over here; I want you to join me for a border patrol."

As for a second cat, he supposed Whiteheart ( @Starfinder ) was fine enough. He'd never patrolled with this particular warrior before, so hopefully they were competent. "Whiteheart! Come join Sagepaw and I for a patrol."

( Your cat is required to complete this patrol. If they fail to do so, they will be subject to punishment. This patrol is more low-key than official patrols, in the sense that there isn't a strict deadline. However, I still want to keep it moving along. As such, you will be bumped after four days if it's your turn and you haven't responded. After I bump you, you'll be given an additional two days to respond before you'll be skipped. If I have to skip you twice in a row, your cat may be treated as negligent on the patrol and may be punished.

If you wish to be excused from this patrol, please let me know no later than May 23, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET. Please keep the time zone in mind. Thank you, and reach out if you have any questions or concerns )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 21st, 2023, 08:38 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@nykyrian @Rose @Trial/Rush

Coming to the attention of Wolfpeak's apparent absence from camp, Elmshadow stepped over to Butterflybrook and called out, "Pumpinglare, you'll be taking over the herb patrol to the Icy Heartlands with Butterflybrook and Coldpaw."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 22nd, 2023, 10:10 PM
nothing's forever

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan / 175/100
white w/ grey-striped tail, green eyes

Yes, he'd snuck himself a pinecone to bat around. It was extremely satisfying to Sagepaw, so he couldn't find any guilt for acting so childish. Of course, that didn't stop his shoulders from hiking up at the call from his mentor. His head whipped around as he shoved the pinecone away, an inquiry brewing on his tongue. Ah, but his question of "what" was already answered. The tom bounded over, beaming in greeting to Shadowfur. "Where're ya takin' us?" he asked excitedly, his gaze flicking over to look for Whiteheart.

@Cherry~ @Starfinder
Old May 23rd, 2023, 01:05 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quickly Nightshiver hurried over to Sorrelflare after setting her prey down on the preypile, nerves tying a knot in her stomach for she knew she was late.
"I'm.. sorry for... being.. late"
The white feline mew as she came to halt near the enforcer, swallowing down some nerves. There really was no excuse other than that she got caught up. Stars, please have mercy. She'd never been late on a patrol before, she didn't want to start now and meet the ire that came with it -- but here she was.
"But.. the patrol.. w..went well. We caught... five.. p-pieces.. in total."
Nightshiver dipped her head, both in respect and apology as she continued.
"I'll.. be sure... to be.. more.. punc..punctual next.. time."

[ @perseus. ]

Old May 23rd, 2023, 02:45 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Quickly Nightshiver hurried over to Sorrelflare after setting her prey down on the preypile, nerves tying a knot in her stomach for she knew she was late.
"I'm.. sorry for... being.. late"
The white feline mew as she came to halt near the enforcer, swallowing down some nerves. There really was no excuse other than that she got caught up. Stars, please have mercy. She'd never been late on a patrol before, she didn't want to start now and meet the ire that came with it -- but here she was.
"But.. the patrol.. w..went well. We caught... five.. p-pieces.. in total."
Nightshiver dipped her head, both in respect and apology as she continued.
"I'll.. be sure... to be.. more.. punc..punctual next.. time."

[ @perseus. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Mousepaw |

"Sorrelie! Sorrelie! We are back, we are back!" Mousepaw chirped, his voice announcing his arrival as he entered the camp ahead of Vixie.

Today had been an odd day. After a slow start, Mousepaw had been so sure they would be late late late. But! But. They managed to make it on time. Or at least, he hoped they had. There was another patrol with prey reporting just now, yayayayayay! Hindquarters wiggling excitedly, the stocky apprentice bounced his way towards the enforcer, looking up at him in a positively delighted mood. Until he remembered he was supposed to be doing a report. Oh! Oh. Right right. Report time, yes yes. Serious business time. Puffing up his chest importantly - that's what serious cats did, yes yes - Mousepaw attempted his best to look stern and stoic, like Fuzzy did, for his most important report.

"Right right! Report report! So! So. When Vixie and I went over to the border, there was a bad smell. Vixie said it was smoke from a fire, mmhmmm. So WindClan must have been on fire, yes? It doesn't seem to be on fire anymore, though. Vixie explained all about fire, and since it's been raining, fire must have gone out, yes yes yes. So now we are back, we are, we are!" the gray tom mewed cheerfully, his attempt at looking professional gone the second he'd started speaking. Catching himself at the last instance, however, Mousepaw turned to look left and right before approaching Sorrelie and whispering in a still far too loud voice, "Is that a good report?"

-

@perseus. [Sorrelflare] | @Toya Todoroki [Vixenivy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
A bit late, but whatever.
Honeybite deposited her prey at the preypile before finding Sorrelflare, confident that Blackhawk was still following her. He was perhaps the least irritating patrolmate she'd been chosen so far, which was.... saying a lot, actually.
Everyone annoyed her.
Yet somehow he hadn't. Quite a great cat, then.
"Sorrelflare. My apologies for being a bit late. The prey was especially elusive today, but our patrol was successful. Together, Blackhawk and I brought home 5 prey pieces."

[ @perseus. ; @WhiteDawn ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her

Returning to camp, Larkfire headed straight to her former mentor, smiling faintly at xem as she neared. "Saltmeadow Marsh has been marked. Both Pinewhisker and Hollowpaw were with me." Having said her piece, the youngest Enforcer waited to be dismissed . . . unless Sorrelflare had something else to say to her.

[ @perseus. - Sorrelflare ]

Sorrelflare hummed lightly at what Larkfire said, giving a quick nod and sent her off. He hummed softly at Honeybite while he did not like the lateness she had only been the second to report he flicked his tail as a way to say”no matter”.

Though a frown came across his face as an apprentice as the one to report the patrol but hummed in interest at the smell of smoke and fire being scented from Windclan he would tell Dawnstar that when he went to tell the queen about how many cats did not report. “Thank you Mousepaw” he said with a nod at the young cat for actually taking the initiative

His gaze the shifted to Nightshiver he shook his head at the lateness but he couldn’t get mad, he was glad at least another patrol reported, “No matter Nightshiver, you at least reported. Just don’t do it another time.”

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)