Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM

Old May 12th, 2017, 07:08 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing growled and flattened his ears. "Drop the prey, and leave." He said sternly. "You should have plenty of food on shadowclan territory." His tail lashed as he lowered his head and bared teeth.
Embershade shrugged, her eyes glowing. "I could use a snack. Maybe we'll give you back the furry tail, though." She beckoned to the tom holding the prey, and he took a menacing step forward as well.
"I'm Willowclaw," he meowed, his voice silky-smooth as well. He purred loudly. "Oh, please, can't we just have one squirrel?" Willowclaw examined a claw. "And a few mice, StarClan willing."
"I have a feeling StarClan would be very dissapointed if you stole food from ThunderClan." Jaystorm bared her teeth as well, unsheathing her claws.

Mapleleaf can come in now, too)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 12th, 2017, 07:26 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Embershade shrugged, her eyes glowing. "I could use a snack. Maybe we'll give you back the furry tail, though." She beckoned to the tom holding the prey, and he took a menacing step forward as well.
"I'm Willowclaw," he meowed, his voice silky-smooth as well. He purred loudly. "Oh, please, can't we just have one squirrel?" Willowclaw examined a claw. "And a few mice, StarClan willing."
"I have a feeling StarClan would be very dissapointed if you stole food from ThunderClan." Jaystorm bared her teeth as well, unsheathing her claws.

Mapleleaf can come in now, too)
"And I am mapleleaf, could we just let this go, and we'll be on our way, promise."
She said, waving her tail, side to side.

"You're breaking the warrior code, starclan is not in your path." He pointed out, unsheathing his claws. "But I'm not breaking the code like you three, it does say to challenge all intruders." Thrushwing warned.
Old May 14th, 2017, 07:41 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
"And I am mapleleaf, could we just let this go, and we'll be on our way, promise."
She said, waving her tail, side to side.

"You're breaking the warrior code, starclan is not in your path." He pointed out, unsheathing his claws. "But I'm not breaking the code like you three, it does say to challenge all intruders." Thrushwing warned.
Embershade scowled at Mapleleaf, before perking her ears up. She began purring again. "Yes, please let us go!"
The broad-shouldered gray tom glanced at Embershade. "Yes, please, oh please let us go!" Willowclaw acted frightened, and thw act would've been convincing if he hadn't performed his earlier behavior.
"I'm not buying it," Jaystorm whispered to Thrushwing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; May 14th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

( @Gusty )
Snowstar muttered under her breath as she slipped toward the ShadowClan border, the young leader pausing to give her chest fur a few quick licks, memories bubbling to the surface from that one day with Mintpaw as apprentices. Ever since the whole drama with WindClan she'd been avoiding that certain border, so ShadowClan was her next best option. She didnt feel like bumping into her sister in RiverClan, after all, that would mean she'd have to hold a nice conversation and...Snowstar didnt feel like conversing with anyone right now. She'd gotten pretty used to the frustrated feeling, but it didnt make her hate it any less. Sighing, Snowstar simply shut her mouth so she didnt let any annoyed growls break through her jaws.

Staring into the marshy lands brought back even more memories. I wonder if he's a warrior yet. The Siamese swished her tail over the ground, ears pricking. Of course she had a mate already, and she loved Stormstrike, but she couldnt help but wonder what her former crush was doing now. Just like with Gyrewind, but she mostly saw him as a brother at this point. Snowstar shook these thoughts off and sat down, gazing across the border with pricked ears and a thoughtful gaze. Whatever happened today, she would just pray she didnt snap.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 15th, 2017, 06:42 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Embershade scowled at Mapleleaf, before perking her ears up. She began purring again. "Yes, please let us go!"
The broad-shouldered gray tom glanced at Embershade. "Yes, please, oh please let us go!" Willowclaw acted frightened, and thw act would've been convincing if he hadn't performed his earlier behavior.
"I'm not buying it," Jaystorm whispered to Thrushwing.
@Starstar
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Thrushwing stepped closer, his stance not faltering. "Drop.the.prey" he growled one more. "There is not much of a reason of you being here since this time of leaf, so leave and hunt your own prey!"
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:49 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing stepped closer, his stance not faltering. "Drop.the.prey" he growled one more. "There is not much of a reason of you being here since this time of leaf, so leave and hunt your own prey!"
Embershade grinned and stepped back o to ShadowClan territory. Willowclaw did as well. "We'll be going, then," she meowed, picking up the squirrel and turning around to head deeper in.

Jaystorm bared her teeth. "Try it."
Willowclaw leaped onto Jaystorm, claws unsheathed, and tackled her to the ground. "We're leaving with this prey, whether you like it or not!" He sunk his teeth into the she-cat's neck. (Not enough to kill her, but, ya know...)
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:55 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Embershade grinned and stepped back o to ShadowClan territory. Willowclaw did as well. "We'll be going, then," she meowed, picking up the squirrel and turning around to head deeper in.

Jaystorm bared her teeth. "Try it."
Willowclaw leaped onto Jaystorm, claws unsheathed, and tackled her to the ground. "We're leaving with this prey, whether you like it or not!" He sunk his teeth into the she-cat's neck. (Not enough to kill her, but, ya know...)

Thrushwing hissed and lunged towards willowclaw, clamping down on his scruff and pulling him off. He snapped to his legs and bit down on one of them, pulling down his own ears, to protect them from the claws he was going to feel.

Mapleleaf lunged for jaystorm and swiped her claws at her.

Mapleleaf vs. Jaystorm & willowclaw vs. Thrushwing?)
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
( @Gusty )
Snowstar muttered under her breath as she slipped toward the ShadowClan border, the young leader pausing to give her chest fur a few quick licks, memories bubbling to the surface from that one day with Mintpaw as apprentices. Ever since the whole drama with WindClan she'd been avoiding that certain border, so ShadowClan was her next best option. She didnt feel like bumping into her sister in RiverClan, after all, that would mean she'd have to hold a nice conversation and...Snowstar didnt feel like conversing with anyone right now. She'd gotten pretty used to the frustrated feeling, but it didnt make her hate it any less. Sighing, Snowstar simply shut her mouth so she didnt let any annoyed growls break through her jaws.

Staring into the marshy lands brought back even more memories. I wonder if he's a warrior yet. The Siamese swished her tail over the ground, ears pricking. Of course she had a mate already, and she loved Stormstrike, but she couldnt help but wonder what her former crush was doing now. Just like with Gyrewind, but she mostly saw him as a brother at this point. Snowstar shook these thoughts off and sat down, gazing across the border with pricked ears and a thoughtful gaze. Whatever happened today, she would just pray she didnt snap.
[im making him a warrior x3]

Mintleaf padded around, in the midst of a solitary hunt. In his jaws was a small mouse, which he promptly burrowed in the ground.
Wait a second...! Is that... He sniffed a familiar scent in the air. The tom quickly scraped the dirt over the fresh-kill and followed his nose in the direction of the ThunderClan border. Is that Snowpaw? Wait, no- Snowstar? The long-haired tabby had heard that she moved her way up into leadership, which was quite exceptional.

The last time he'd seen Snowstar was when they were apprentices. Wow, it's been moons! It just felt like sunrises ago when I first met her! He used to have a small crush on the molly, but they had stopped meeting, and all of his feelings had dissolved.

"Snow!" Mintleaf called out, finally catching sight of her pelt. His ears perked up. "It's nice to see you again!"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[im making him a warrior x3]

Mintleaf padded around, in the midst of a solitary hunt. In his jaws was a small mouse, which he promptly burrowed in the ground.
Wait a second...! Is that... He sniffed a familiar scent in the air. The tom quickly scraped the dirt over the fresh-kill and followed his nose in the direction of the ThunderClan border. Is that Snowpaw? Wait, no- Snowstar? The long-haired tabby had heard that she moved her way up into leadership, which was quite exceptional.

The last time he'd seen Snowstar was when they were apprentices. Wow, it's been moons! It just felt like sunrises ago when I first met her! He used to have a small crush on the molly, but they had stopped meeting, and all of his feelings had dissolved.

"Snow!" Mintleaf called out, finally catching sight of her pelt. His ears perked up. "It's nice to see you again!"
Snowstar's head shot up when she heard her name being called. By a familiar voice nonetheless. The Siamese's eyes widened as she whipped her head around to see Mintleaf heading toward her. Snowstar's ears pricked up at once, her frustration seemingly forgotten as she stood up in surprise. She easily recognized the cat. "Minty!"

She decided just to call him Minty, as she didnt know his warrior name yet. A smile playing on her lips, she padded forward, her ice blue hues warm. It seemed so long ago the two were just apprentices, learning how to hunt in other territories, and Snow had tried a frog for the first time. She didnt mind the taste, actually, she thought it was good. Not as good as squirrels of course! A purr rising in her throat, Snowstar stopped at the border, eyes glimmering happily. "Its so nice to see you again!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust