Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Regarding Haruko (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
"thanks" hazel said trying to calm down.(and that's how they met)
" so...I'm gonna go umm fight " Haruko said as she went to the fighting ring and cracked her knuckles " any one? " she asked as Salem was right behind Haruko and smirked " give em your best " the demon said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:04 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" so...I'm gonna go umm fight " Haruko said as she went to the fighting ring and cracked her knuckles " any one? " she asked as Salem was right behind Haruko and smirked " give em your best " the demon said
"I'll fight" sliver said. Finally a fight and since tigeress did teach her how to fight well Abby and sam couldn't stop her. Abby grabbed her daughter.
"Sl-" Abby said before she was interrupted.
"Mom tigeress taught me how to fight and I'm great at it, you can't stop me this time" sliver said as Abby rolled her eyes letting her daughter down.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:

"I'll fight" sliver said. Finally a fight and since tigeress did teach her how to fight well Abby and sam couldn't stop her. Abby grabbed her daughter.
"Sl-" Abby said before she was interrupted.
"Mom tigeress taught me how to fight and I'm great at it, you can't stop me this time" sliver said as Abby rolled her eyes letting her daughter down.
Sam sighed
" I'll stop things if it gets ugly " she said . Haruko chuckled as her lilac eyes where now red. She smirked and rolled her shoulders .

" bring it " Haruko and Salem both said as she growled and ran at the kid she aimed her fist at her chest at first

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:13 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sam sighed
" I'll stop things if it gets ugly " she said . Haruko chuckled as her lilac eyes where now red. She smirked and rolled her shoulders .

" bring it " Haruko and Salem both said as she growled and ran at the kid she aimed her fist at her chest at first
Sliver dodged as she had appeared behind haruko and tackled her down as a tiger. Ronnie looked at the two as she saw the next hits. Kitty(sliver demon) had blasted Salem as she was in her choas form.

Gone

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:

Sliver dodged as she had appeared behind haruko and tackled her down as a tiger. Ronnie looked at the two as she saw the next hits. Kitty(sliver demon) had blasted Salem as she was in her choas form.
Haruko growled as Salem did and she punched sliver in the muzzle then kicked her and slid out from underneath the feline . She snarled and grabbed sliver tail yanking it. Salem skid across the floor as smoke rose from her and she laughed she grinned and was behind kitty she blasted dark energy at the other demon

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:17 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Haruko growled as Salem did and she punched sliver in the muzzle then kicked her and slid out from underneath the feline . She snarled and grabbed sliver tail yanking it. Salem skid across the floor as smoke rose from her and she laughed she grinned and was behind kitty she blasted dark energy at the other demon
Kitty had blasted at the same time as Salem did(Harry potter thing). Sliver snarled as she had punched haruko 12 times in a row. Swiftly and quick.

Gone

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:

Kitty had blasted at the same time as Salem did(Harry potter thing). Sliver snarled as she had punched haruko 12 times in a row. Swiftly and quick.
Who doesn't love Harry potter?)
Salem laughed as she walked closer to kitty and her dark energy grew a little stronger from Haruko rage . Haruko grunted as she fell on her back her neck hurt from the impact but she brushed it off as her eyes where now flaming red . She got back up as she held her arm and grunted , her teeth where sharp as she growled and ran at sliver she has just yet to learn her full powers. Haruko punched her non stop then kicked her ( basing this off of yang vs mercury at the tournament where mercury blocked yangs kick )

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:30 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Who doesn't love Harry potter?)
Salem laughed as she walked closer to kitty and her dark energy grew a little stronger from Haruko rage . Haruko grunted as she fell on her back her neck hurt from the impact but she brushed it off as her eyes where now flaming red . She got back up as she held her arm and grunted , her teeth where sharp as she growled and ran at sliver she has just yet to learn her full powers. Haruko punched her non stop then kicked her ( basing this off of yang vs mercury at the tournament where mercury blocked yangs kick )
Sliver had blocked as she had hit the wall from a kick. She hit back haruko as her eyes were turning red. Kitty smiled as she stood were she was getting faster from sliver rage. The faster the blow the bigger the impact.(so since Salem and kitty are fight it's 2 v 2)

Gone

Old October 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:

Sliver had blocked as she had hit the wall from a kick. She hit back haruko as her eyes were turning red. Kitty smiled as she stood were she was getting faster from sliver rage. The faster the blow the bigger the impact.(so since Salem and kitty are fight it's 2 v 2)
Haruko is a mixture of yangs and mercury style https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qu2bqU0k3M and the ending of the fight will happen the same as in the video ) Salem chuckled as she dashed quickly at kitty
" sorry kitty your going back in the bag " Salem said ( I had to do the pun!) And the demon had many black orbs around her and aimed it at kitty .
Haruko fell down as she did she growled and the ground around them where in flame her fists where tighter and she snarled , she jumped back up and attacked sliver with all her strength , she lost it . The fighter yelled as her hair was red flames and she punched sliver ankle or hoped she did

Last edited by Leucos; October 17th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Haruko is a mixture of yangs and mercury style https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qu2bqU0k3M and the ending of the fight will happen the same as in the video ) Salem chuckled as she dashed quickly at kitty
" sorry kitty your going back in the bag " Salem said ( I had to do the pun!) And the demon had many black orbs around her and aimed it at kitty .
Haruko fell down as she did she growled and the ground around them where in flame her fists where tighter and she snarled , she jumped back up and attacked sliver with all her strength , she lost it . The fighter yelled as her hair was red flames and she punched sliver ankle or hoped she did
Kitty had smiled. She had shot orbs at the dark ones which caclned them out. Kitty ran at Salem as she had punched Salem away as her fist was covered in a mix of dark and hell magic. Sliver had sweepkicked haruko as she was now a wolf cheetah mix furry. She had gotten hit as she fell over. She turned back as she had left pain in her ankle. It wasn't broken or badly damaged just harmed. Ronnie tapped sam.
"Sliver will be fine, it's not broken or damaged. I promise" Ronnie said as she didn't want sam to worry.

(How about Salem loses so it's kitty v haruko to see who wins)

Gone

Last edited by Darky; October 17th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.