Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:56 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:53 PM
not nicholas. not joseph....
by taillow
Last post by taillow
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven

Old April 8th, 2018, 05:39 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A sentence from the tom he was following brought a laugh out of Deviousblaze. "I'm not trying to be quiet. Where's the fun in that?" The black warrior may be lithe and agile, but he was by far one of the best, merciless fighters in the Clan- which was saying a lot. Despite the words he had spoken, Deviousblaze never showed himself. Instead, he climbed the tree behind him soundlessly and quickly, keeping the bark in the direction of the loner-turned-warrior and disappearing behind it. His claws sunk easily into the pine bark, giving him a better grip, and therefore a better boost. The warrior didn't go too far up, as to not disturb the leaves and make a racket, but he was up far enough that he was concealed by the canopy to any onlookers from below.
The tome smiled, turning around due to his curiosity of who had been following him. "Well, for one, by staying silent you could have made me believe it was all simply my imagination, and then try to prove me a fool by jumping down from a tree." He said, not surprised that his stalker had not yet decided to show themselves, but by the voice alone he could easily tell they were a tom, and seemingly a smart one at that. "Good to know that a mouse-brain did not follow me out here, looking for a fight. But even if you were, and you are just trying to annoy me, I might as well warn you that I am a bit smarter, although probably not by much, then I may look." He said, a bit amused by the circumstances. "I would ask you to show yourself, but where would be the fun in that?" he said, his eyes scanning the canopy, checking to make sure he was not trying to jump down from above, before returning his sight closer to the ground, looking off into the distance. "And if we were to fight, it would be more of a test, to see if I really fit in with the rest of you, not that it would deter me from staying if I did lose.."

Old April 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
The tome smiled, turning around due to his curiosity of who had been following him. "Well, for one, by staying silent you could have made me believe it was all simply my imagination, and then try to prove me a fool by jumping down from a tree." He said, not surprised that his stalker had not yet decided to show themselves, but by the voice alone he could easily tell they were a tom, and seemingly a smart one at that. "Good to know that a mouse-brain did not follow me out here, looking for a fight. But even if you were, and you are just trying to annoy me, I might as well warn you that I am a bit smarter, although probably not by much, then I may look." He said, a bit amused by the circumstances. "I would ask you to show yourself, but where would be the fun in that?" he said, his eyes scanning the canopy, checking to make sure he was not trying to jump down from above, before returning his sight closer to the ground, looking off into the distance. "And if we were to fight, it would be more of a test, to see if I really fit in with the rest of you, not that it would deter me from staying if I did lose.."
Not responding at first, the feline thought, mouse-brain. If I wanted a fight, then sure, I'd do that. But I'm not exactly interested in getting wounds for nothing. He nearly shook his pelt out before remembering the circumstances. Instead, he leaped from branch to branch, choosing the ones with the least leaves and thickest branches, as to not make any noise. When he finally was behind the tom, with the feline facing the opposite direction, he muttered not-so-quietly, "Yes... that wouldn't be quite as enjoyable. I'd rather have you guess my identity." It would be stupid to change spots now. He'd made the reputation that he was going to, so why not confuse the feline with random patterns? Deviousblaze didn't answer the rest of the sentences, in case they were just fillers trying to get him to respond. Though he did clock his head slightly at the last bit. This cat kept mentioning fighting.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 06:59 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Not responding at first, the feline thought, mouse-brain. If I wanted a fight, then sure, I'd do that. But I'm not exactly interested in getting wounds for nothing. He nearly shook his pelt out before remembering the circumstances. Instead, he leaped from branch to branch, choosing the ones with the least leaves and thickest branches, as to not make any noise. When he finally was behind the tom, with the feline facing the opposite direction, he muttered not-so-quietly, "Yes... that wouldn't be quite as enjoyable. I'd rather have you guess my identity." It would be stupid to change spots now. He'd made the reputation that he was going to, so why not confuse the feline with random patterns? Deviousblaze didn't answer the rest of the sentences, in case they were just fillers trying to get him to respond. Though he did clock his head slightly at the last bit. This cat kept mentioning fighting.
He slowly walked towards where he had first heard the voice of the tom, not even needing to climb the tree to scent the trail of his stalker. "Well, for starters, your scent conveys a lot about you...It is a lot different than most others in the clan, like mine, so I must assume you are not from the clan, meaning you were either a rouge in the past, you were previously a loner, or the possibility of your origin being Shadowclan, and although the odds of the latter are very slim, it would also explain your affinity for games. Also, your attitude suggests you are rather experienced with sneaking around, gathering information, and finding possible weakness you tend to use to your advantage later in life. So, that rules out Shadowclan, since at least they still have enough dignity and pride to show face when caught, which leaves you to bring a loner in the past, since you do not seem to have anything against the clans, yet still a general distrust for newcomers, not that it is unnatural to feel like fellow loners may betray you, or the clan." He said, smiling faintly. "Also, since you are obviously hideing in the trees, that shows you are smart, and not new to it like most other attempts I've seen. I don't even see the tip of your tail, but that does not matter at all, since it is easy to follow the general direction you were headed, And logic also proves you would try to jump down from behind me." He said, looking up into the canopy above where he had previously been standing. "I would assume around 30...no...25 moons, with a rather athletic build..And since you blend in so well, I must also say you have a dark pelt, possibly a mottled green or black." He said, starting to become confident with his assumptions. "And seriously, we could keep this going all day, and my assumptions would only get closer to the truth. What should I guess next, your families history of failure?" He asked, seeing if he could hit a nerve.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
He hadn’t really thought about the whole housecat thing. It was exciting, meeting in secret like this - but was it going to be a stable relationship? ”Well, we’ve kept it up this long, haven’t we? No one has to know, right?” The orange tom wasn’t thinking clearly enough - Blazingcomet had never been good at long-term things. ”C’mon, pretty Petal. We can do it.” The tom mewed with a smile. Jumping right into things was probably going to be easier. After all, he knew how he felt about Petal and she knew how she felt about him. The tom gave her a quick nuzzle, smiling at her hopefully. They could make this work. Besides, wouldn’t it be cool to have a secret mate? Gingerblossom could probably know - maybe - after all, the friendly calico wouldn’t say anything… she was a good friend. She’d keep his secret. And, maybe Blazingcomet could have a front inside the Clan to help him keep up appearances? That would make it easier for his and Petal’s secret to remain just that.

Petal couldn't lose this. She didn't want to lose this. She let her decision be left under thought as she nodded towards the tom. "Okay, we can do it," she spoke, half repeating the words the orange tom had spoken towards her just a few moments ago. The small she-cat leaned into him more, her eyes dropping to the ground and shifting between both her paws. Was this really a good idea? Surely their luck would run out wouldn't it? She couldn't lose him though! This was her shot at love and she couldn't ruin that.. right? Their feelings were confirmed mutual despite their short time together. Blazingcomet is different... she tried to comfort herself.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 8th, 2018, 07:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
He slowly walked towards where he had first heard the voice of the tom, not even needing to climb the tree to scent the trail of his stalker. "Well, for starters, your scent conveys a lot about you...It is a lot different than most others in the clan, like mine, so I must assume you are not from the clan, meaning you were either a rouge in the past, you were previously a loner, or the possibility of your origin being Shadowclan, and although the odds of the latter are very slim, it would also explain your affinity for games. Also, your attitude suggests you are rather experienced with sneaking around, gathering information, and finding possible weakness you tend to use to your advantage later in life. So, that rules out Shadowclan, since at least they still have enough dignity and pride to show face when caught, which leaves you to bring a loner in the past, since you do not seem to have anything against the clans, yet still a general distrust for newcomers, not that it is unnatural to feel like fellow loners may betray you, or the clan." He said, smiling faintly. "Also, since you are obviously hideing in the trees, that shows you are smart, and not new to it like most other attempts I've seen. I don't even see the tip of your tail, but that does not matter at all, since it is easy to follow the general direction you were headed, And logic also proves you would try to jump down from behind me." He said, looking up into the canopy above where he had previously been standing. "I would assume around 30...no...25 moons, with a rather athletic build..And since you blend in so well, I must also say you have a dark pelt, possibly a mottled green or black." He said, starting to become confident with his assumptions. "And seriously, we could keep this going all day, and my assumptions would only get closer to the truth. What should I guess next, your families history of failure?" He asked, seeing if he could hit a nerve.
DANG! THIS GUY’S GOOD! seriously, he should be called “the sherlock of the clans”
..::;::..::;::.::;::..

Deviousblaze tried to keep a level head as the tom guessed all of his attributes. I’m gonna have to learn from him, he decided as he glared down at the tom. Better use this situation to my advantage. At the last sentence, the tom found humor rather than it being uncomfortable. As far as this black tom believed, he had no family. His past was dark, with his parents leaving and disowning him. He had no siblings to take refuge with and to share the pain. And so, there was no nerve to hit- he hadn’t gotten to know his family enough to know their failures. It was barely painful that they had left- it wasn’t like he ever had time to get to know his parents. “I’d rather continue. How about my name? You guess that, and I’ll come right down.” He knew there were plenty ways to guess his name and he knew how, but still, he wanted to see just how smart this tom really was.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"Well then," He laughed,"I guess I don't have to be on high alert if were just going to walk, huh?" He then opened his eyes, head turned to Cherrypaw. Lightpaw felt as if his senses were growing dimmer after he opened his eyes, even though it really didn't affect anything. He passed up to Cherrypaw's side,"Where are we headed then?" He asked.
The white she-cat laughed along with her companion. "How about straight ahead for a while? That'll take us to one of the borders eventually." Cherrypaw wasn't quite sure which of the borders that would be, but she guessed that she'd figure it out soon enough. "And we can turn around and go straight back home if we get too tired. It'll be a nice walk." The she-cat mewed as if she were trying to convince Lightpaw that this walk would be fun.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Morgan

It was very common for the Skyclan leader to take walks, daily, into the territory. It was a habit he had indulged in since they first moved to this new land. At first it was just to get used to the entirety of the territory, and now, it was simply to keep himself in shape and to help clear his mind. It have him time to think, to breath. Sometimes other cats accompanied him on these strolls, but for the most part, he went alone, as he was now.
His brown paws padded along the forest floor silently, just barely stirring leaves as he brushed past them. It wasn't certain why he practiced walking silently all the time, perhaps it was something he never even noticed he did. And currently, it wasn't even on his mind. There was actually very little on his mind at the moment, his eyes were instead focused on his surrounding. Being in the territory made him happy, relaxed and brought one of his famous smiles to his muzzle. With it being new leaf, the canopy was now blooming with new life, blocking out a good majority of the sunlight, but letting a few shimmering patches through. A warm, gentle breeze swept through the forest, bringing with it the smell of the season itself. Everything was blooming, coming to life, whispering the promise of a bountiful Green leaf in just a few moons. And Grousestar couldn't wait. He'd begin to send hunting patrols into the old Dusk Syndicate territory to bring back even more food for the clan. They would thrive.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 10th, 2018, 07:02 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw chuckled inwardly when he clearly heard Flickerpaw mew something about his getting hurt. Must've run into something, he thought, returning his senses to the world around him. He continued forwards, steadily increasing in speed, only ever barely stumbling on jutting tree roots. He was sure that the edge of the territory was quite close, though still quite a ways to go, especially for Flickerpaw who had his eyes closed.

Flickerpaw decided to crouch down into a hunting crouch, and just shuffle along the ground this way. That way he could use his nose to feel for any roots or rocks he might stumble over. Doing this, Flickerpaw felt more secure to go faster, though he could only move at a slow shuffle. As he was continuing steadily onward, the winds changed, and Lightpaw’s scent from upwind came towards him. How is he so fast?! Panicking, Flickerpaw stood, deciding to just go for it. He broke into a quick trot, tripping constantly over roots and undergrowth. This is an excellent way to get yourself hurt Flicker...

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 10th, 2018, 04:28 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
DANG! THIS GUY’S GOOD! seriously, he should be called “the Sherlock of the clans”
..::;::.::;::.::;::..

Deviousblaze tried to keep a level head as the tom guessed all of his attributes. I’m gonna have to learn from him, he decided as he glared down at the tom. Better use this situation to my advantage. At the last sentence, the tom found humor rather than it being uncomfortable. As far as this black tom believed, he had no family. His past was dark, with his parents leaving and disowning him. He had no siblings to take refuge with and to share the pain. And so, there was no nerve to hit- he hadn’t gotten to know his family enough to know their failures. It was barely painful that they had left- it wasn’t like he ever had time to get to know his parents. “I’d rather continue. How about my name? You guess that, and I’ll come right down.” He knew there were plenty ways to guess his name and he knew how, but still, he wanted to see just how smart this tom really was.

(Ugh... I got busy with school and stuff, sorry for the late reply...)
(Edit 1: Bippity Boppity Boop, It has been nearly 24 hours @blue jellie, and I understand if you are busy, just don't want you to forget since you did not reply at around noon today.)
"You want me to guess your name? Well, let's see, due to your secretive nature, your affinity for games, and your past as a loner, I shall assume your name has to do with your talents more than your looks, and so far you have shown to be a rather suspicious tom, who does have some plans, although you haven't seemed to be planning ahead at all." He said, pauseing for a second. "You seem devious in nature, And since you have stayed in this clan, I assume you both enjoy being a part of the clan, and you take pride in what you do on a regular basis, not that I need to tell you that. For these reasons... I shall assume your name is...DeviousBlaze, due to your nature and your pride in everything you do." He said, doubting he actually got his stalkers name right, but decideing it had to be, based on what he so far knew about his stalker. "Your's is a bit easier to explain then mine may be, but who knows, you seem smart, but that may just be some sort of shell you hide within." He said, waiting for the tom to come out of hideing, so he could learn more about him, and to see if his assumptions were correct.

Last edited by Akari; April 11th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:01 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal couldn't lose this. She didn't want to lose this. She let her decision be left under thought as she nodded towards the tom. "Okay, we can do it," she spoke, half repeating the words the orange tom had spoken towards her just a few moments ago. The small she-cat leaned into him more, her eyes dropping to the ground and shifting between both her paws. Was this really a good idea? Surely their luck would run out wouldn't it? She couldn't lose him though! This was her shot at love and she couldn't ruin that.. right? Their feelings were confirmed mutual despite their short time together. Blazingcomet is different... she tried to comfort herself.
Excitement shone in the orange tom’s eyes as Petal slowly agreed. ”Yes! You’re the best, and I promise you won’t regret it!” He smiled, his tail twitching back and forth as he examined the pretty kittypet. He wouldn’t bring it up now, but he had always hoped that she would someday come to live in SkyClan with him. She could meet Gingerblossom, and he would have an excuse to stay away from the flirtier cats who normally drew his attention. Blazingcomet wanted nothing more than a fresh start, a fresh chance at life that would end with him getting exactly what he wanted. He deserved this fresh start, right? He deserved happiness just like everyone else. And now he was getting a chance at it, and he wouldn’t mess it up this time… this time, Blazingcomet was going to make sure that he gave Petal everything she could possibly want.

(and we can probably end this here as well, unless you'd like to make one more post?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.