Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:59 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:54 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:52 AM

Old December 25th, 2017, 02:37 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods as he continues walking eventually making it to the stairs with winter catching up behind them. “ ... well maybe.. we’ll find out why we have so many scars.” He Says calmly as Sasuke takes a deep breath “ ... yes maybe...”
Tord shrugged. “I know how I got these,” he sighed, looking at his arm and sighing. “Though it might be nice to figure out how we got where we got,” He smiled. To be honest, this was all a sort of facade for him. He could hide his emotions and replace them with others that he couldn’t feel. He was okay with that as well, just following Sasuke and Winter instead.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:40 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord shrugged. “I know how I got these,” he sighed, looking at his arm and sighing. “Though it might be nice to figure out how we got where we got,” He smiled. To be honest, this was all a sort of facade for him. He could hide his emotions and replace them with others that he couldn’t feel. He was okay with that as well, just following Sasuke and Winter instead.
Sasuke nods “ but we don’t know why that star did it? We know how and what he was thinking but what pushed him to doing it? Wasn’t in love and happy with the-“ winter eyes glowed “ ... proving?.... maybe that wolf... wasn’t there. “ he looks at Tord “ yes it would but.... I have a feeling we won’t like it.” He said as he walks down the stairs only to end up in a basement with a Tv in front of a sofa and Killer was there with a dark smile on his face “ welcome! Take a seat!”
Old December 25th, 2017, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Sasuke nods “ but we don’t know why that star did it? We know how and what he was thinking but what pushed him to doing it? Wasn’t in love and happy with the-“ winter eyes glowed “ ... proving?.... maybe that wolf... wasn’t there. “ he looks at Tord “ yes it would but.... I have a feeling we won’t like it.” He said as he walks down the stairs only to end up in a basement with a Tv in front of a sofa and Killer was there with a dark smile on his face “ welcome! Take a seat!”
Tord shrugged. He honestly didn’t really care what the other version of himself had done. As long as he didn’t do anything bad while in the other world, he could breathe ever so slightly more than normal. “Well how’d you know,” he sighed as Sasuke as he saw Killer. Honestly, Tord was getting tired of seeing him all the time, almost to the point of wanting to punch him.
Old December 25th, 2017, 03:16 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord shrugged. He honestly didn’t really care what the other version of himself had done. As long as he didn’t do anything bad while in the other world, he could breathe ever so slightly more than normal. “Well how’d you know,” he sighed as Sasuke as he saw Killer. Honestly, Tord was getting tired of seeing him all the time, almost to the point of wanting to punch him.
Killer laughs softly “ oh? Finished crying now? Did little wolf cheer you up with a makeout?” He Says playfully as he looks at the sofa “ sit down and relax also I .. may have lied about what’s on the tapes what I’m really going to show you is much more interesting “ he says darkly as Sasuke holds Tords hand smiling at him as he leads Tord the the sofa
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Killer laughs softly “ oh? Finished crying now? Did little wolf cheer you up with a makeout?” He Says playfully as he looks at the sofa “ sit down and relax also I .. may have lied about what’s on the tapes what I’m really going to show you is much more interesting “ he says darkly as Sasuke holds Tords hand smiling at him as he leads Tord the the sofa
Tord glared at Killer, ignoring his words as he tried to calm down. “I don’t know what your definition of interesting is,” He said coldly after a moment, unsure of what to expect still, scared that it would be something horrible.
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord glared at Killer, ignoring his words as he tried to calm down. “I don’t know what your definition of interesting is,” He said coldly after a moment, unsure of what to expect still, scared that it would be something horrible.
He laughs softly “ I’m going to show you what I can do. All those scars this video will show you how and why they got them”
Old December 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I’m going to show you what I can do. All those scars this video will show you how and why they got them”
Tord got more and more quiet as Killer spoke. Why? Why would he want to show them this? He found the words being forced out of his mouth before he could do anything. “Why?” he hissed, silver eyes narrowing into cold orbs.
Old December 25th, 2017, 04:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord got more and more quiet as Killer spoke. Why? Why would he want to show them this? He found the words being forced out of his mouth before he could do anything. “Why?” he hissed, silver eyes narrowing into cold orbs.
He smiles darkly “ why not? It’s not they mean anything to you. Y’all just other versions not them.” He says darkly “ it’s to show you how easy you all have it. “
Old December 25th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
He smiles darkly “ why not? It’s not they mean anything to you. Y’all just other versions not them.” He says darkly “ it’s to show you how easy you all have it. “
Tord tensed up, feeling something slowly begin to boil over inside of him. “Honey, I’m not sure if you realized this, but I had part of my face ripped off,” He said coldly. Easy? He had never had it easy. Sure, he knew people were going through bad times, but he was right there with them, his eye twitching slightly. “I can’t hear firecrackers, smell hand sanitizer, or even drop something without pain anymore,” he hissed. Slowly mental needles were squeezing him, trembling in anger as he looked at Killer, anger now flaring in his eyes.
Old December 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord tensed up, feeling something slowly begin to boil over inside of him. “Honey, I’m not sure if you realized this, but I had part of my face ripped off,” He said coldly. Easy? He had never had it easy. Sure, he knew people were going through bad times, but he was right there with them, his eye twitching slightly. “I can’t hear firecrackers, smell hand sanitizer, or even drop something without pain anymore,” he hissed. Slowly mental needles were squeezing him, trembling in anger as he looked at Killer, anger now flaring in his eyes.
He smiles “ easy as hell. Having some ripped off isn’t special kid. “ he says as he begins to open his shirt showing a huge almost burnt like scar on his side. “ still hurts like hell but I got it from something other that huge little bombs. The wolf did it to me and a blind rage, he was mad that day well it’s to be expected his star did try to.. you know give up weakly on life just because little wolf wasn’t there to play!”