by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 02:20 PM

Old September 30th, 2017, 11:10 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Rubinaito @Mad King @Aura @LelliNicole.zob

Stormkit sat quietly beside his mother, watching Peachfuzz curiously. His darker eyes were narrowed faintly at the large Tom, but more out of curiosity than hostility. His Uncle, he had to guess. He stayed silent as his mother greeted the newcomer, slipping around her to stand beside Harekit. His tail flicked slightly, watching as the Tom gave Harekit a look of... Almost... Disgust. It made Stormkit's eyes narrow even more now, glancing over at his brother with a protective glitter in his eyes. As Harekit questioned who the Tom was, Stormkit leaned in a bit closer. "I think that's Peachfuzz, our Uncle." He mumbled, remembering how Echoskip had brought up Tinyfuzz. Yes, this had to be Peachfuzz. Stormkit turned a curious gaze back onto the Tom and sat back, tail curling around his paws.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Looks good so far )
Perchkit poked his head out of the nursery, his whiskers twitching as he surveyed the clearing. Everything
still seemed far too big for him, but his time playing with his siblings and other kits had helped him build courage. A flicker of sunlight through the above trees captivated his interest and he crouched, waited, then pounced on the sunbeam. The leaves in the trees kept the light moving and he saw another beam of light, then another. He know that he wasn't going to catch anything solid, but it was fun to try.
Cherrypetal let the sunlight warm her pelt as it filtered through the canopy of trees that protected the camp like guardians above them, perhaps a physical substitute for StarClan.. Even if she didn’t really believe the starry cats were going to shield them from harm. She liked to believe they were the audience to the Clans’ antics and merely the ones who judged the dead when the time came. Seeing movement in her peripheral vision, Cherrypetal’s head tilted to locate the source of the motion and was met with the sight of a playful kit chasing after sunbeams. “You’re sure a wild one,” the she-cat purred in amusement, remembering the days she was a kit unconstrained with the weights of caring for her Clan. “What’s your name?” Her her was warmed by the picture of innocence, and she longed to return to those days.
( gradually getting to my rp replies for everyone )
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry View Post
Cherrypetal let the sunlight warm her pelt as it filtered through the canopy of trees that protected the camp like guardians above them, perhaps a physical substitute for StarClan.. Even if she didn’t really believe the starry cats were going to shield them from harm. She liked to believe they were the audience to the Clans’ antics and merely the ones who judged the dead when the time came. Seeing movement in her peripheral vision, Cherrypetal’s head tilted to locate the source of the motion and was met with the sight of a playful kit chasing after sunbeams. “You’re sure a wild one,” the she-cat purred in amusement, remembering the days she was a kit unconstrained with the weights of caring for her Clan. “What’s your name?” Her her was warmed by the picture of innocence, and she longed to return to those days.
( gradually getting to my rp replies for everyone )
Perchkit perked up at the sound of an adult cat and turned, she was talking to him alright. "Hiya! I'm Perchkit!" he meowed happily. Abandoning the sunbeams for the chance to talk to a warrior, the little dark-brown tabby bound over, and sniffed at the new cat. "What's your name? Which clan is yours?" The scents of Riverclan and Shadowclan cats had long since mingled beyond the point that the little kit could distinguish the two.

Old September 30th, 2017, 12:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Riverpaw ate a fish,still little suprised that it tasted good.Her tail tip flicked and she looked up.'I wonder when we can go back to shadowclan.All of these riverclan cats smell weird and alwase get the nest wet.' she thought,wishing her mentor was here to train.She finished half of the fish and pushed it aside,stretching and then sitting back down,trying to get the smell out of her fur.
@Myik

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw ate a fish,still little suprised that it tasted good.Her tail tip flicked and she looked up.'I wonder when we can go back to shadowclan.All of these riverclan cats smell weird and alwase get the nest wet.' she thought,wishing her mentor was here to train.She finished half of the fish and pushed it aside,stretching and then sitting back down,trying to get the smell out of her fur.
@Myik
Mistytuft stretched, flicking the stray water out of her pelt. Glancing up as the sun blaze in her eyes. She had started to like Riverclan. Mistytuft had even started sitting in the stream. Her eyes felt heavy as she wadded in the river. Feeling the rush of cool water over her belly and paws. Her orange eyes glowed as she looked threw the clearing. Mistytuft's ears flicked, seeing a small apprentice near the fresh-kill pile. Her heart felt heavy for a moment,
hardly seeing Peachfuzz or Onionpaw anywhere. Her belly rumbled as she steps out as Mistytuft flicked water off of her. Eyes looking at a water vole in the fresh-kill pile. She made her way over, sitting next to the small apprentice. Her paws grabbed at the vole as she took a bite. "Riverclan knows how to hunt, that's for sure." She joked, eyeing the cat next to her. "What's your name?" She mewed. Mistytuft sat up as she ate, trying to keep her fur clear of any prey. Her wet fur weighed her down, making her uncomfortable as she ate another bite.
Old September 30th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Celestial
Ever since Wolfclaw had been accepted into this so-called clan of cats, part of him wondered if this place was any better than the alleys that he came from. He shook his head, giving a small huff of amusement at this as he stepped out of the warrior’s den and into the warm sunlight of the late morning. Various cats speckled the spacious clearing, a mixed group of different colors and sizes from tiny, rambunctious kittens to firm, tall warriors were present as the large Maine Coon walked through the area and over to the fresh-kill pile, his light green eyes flickering around at any cat that he passed by, some even returning the look of suspicion and weariness. It was no surprise that some were nervous of his presence, knowing that he was far from a purebred clan-cat, he had been raised in the streets, having to fight for his meals and keep one eye open practically when he slept. These haunting thoughts of his past did not dwell in his mind, however, as the brown-furred warrior drew to a halt in front of the pile of prey. He leaned down and picked up a plump shrew in his jaws as he stood back up and turned away, finding a more isolated spot on the edge of the camp in a cooling shaded patch underneath a tree, whose leaves gently swayed in the breeze that brushed through the camp now and then. He laid down, his stomach resting on the cold, loose dirt as the limp carcass of the shrew landed between his paws. He wasted no time to dig into his meal, wasting no meat that was on its bones. His ear gave a twitch now and then to the mixed chatter that went through the clearing, but none of it caught his sincere interest in the slightest.
Old September 30th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Gingerflight bumped into the tom's rear, the extremely small cat having not seen it. "Ah! Sorry man." They huffed.
Tallstep turned around to face them. "It's fine." replied Tallstep,
Laughing a bit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Just as daisyshade shut her eyes to enjoy the gentle breeze on her face, hurried pawsteps caught her attention. Pricking her ears her pale green eyes focused on the farmiliar grey pelt of her mate. She felt butterflies in her stomach and a giddy feeling in her chest. As he began hurrying in her direction she did the same and they met in the middle. As soon as he approched she showered his ears with affectioned licks as he spoke. She cranned her neck to look at the fresh kill and a blush appeared on her cheeks, I'm a lucky girl. She thought as she looked down at the mouse. "Tumblestep!" she exclaimed happily. She licked his forehead and she purred. "Your so sweet" she added with an amused smile. Sitting down the she cat curled her tail around her legs and motioned for tumblestep to do the same. Talking about their lives together with prey he caught for her sounded like the ideal morning. daisyshade laid on her side and leaned against tumblestep and butted her head agasint his.

"I was actually going to find you this morming, otherwise I would still be asleep" she said with an embarrassed smile. It was true. She had never been a morming person, she did occasionally go on a patrol in the morning but she was always sleeping til late and would than hunt late into the night to pay for the time she had overslept. It caused her to repeat the cycle almost daily without end. "But, I was kinda wondering if you wanted to talk about... I don't know... Us?" she asked calmly. It had been on her mind for what felt like ages now. And she was more eager than ever to ask the untimely question that was always nagging her. "like. The important questions we have to ask... Now that.. We are mates..?" she paused for a moment and looked away still blushing heavily. She wasn't even sure she was ready for kits, and maybe they were moving too quickly. Maybe. But she had been waiting for this moment since the moment she knew she liked tumblestep. And she wasn't planning on ruining it with a quick paced relationship.

Perhaps cutting to the chase would be ideal, he may already suspect what's coming. Might as well get it out. Daisyshade looked back at tumblestep, this time her eyes met his. She took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in her throat. She pressed her nose to his cheek and smiled again, "like. Our future. And... Kits maybe?" she said blushing again and looking away for a few seconds. "I just thought we should just start thinking about it.. I wanted to make sure your ok with the idea... If your even ok with that?" she meow e calmly
Tumblestep purred under Daisyshade's affectionate licks. He felt his heart race in a mix of nervousness and excitement, but overall happiness flooded his entire body. Alongside his mate, he sunk down on his haunches and curled his rat-like tail at his side. His tail-tip twitched automatically, a unique quirk of his he had developed over the moons. When Daisyshade laid on her side, Tumblestep found himself instinctively lowering his head to meet hers, his back curling as he lowered his upper body. During the entire ordeal his loving purrs did not falter.

As Daisyshade spoke, Tumblestep began the process of sharing tongues. He drowned her ears in cautious licks, his eyes closed in a content manner as an equally content purr rumbled deep in his throat. Unlike his mate who would rather sleep through the mornings, Tumblestep didn't much mind waking up early. He'd also willingly stay up late, hunting beside his reliable mate deep into the night. He had a rather rocky sleeping pattern, due to his mental conditions of severe anxiety and depression, but he was capable of handling it well after moons of adjustment.

He paused from washing Daisyshade's ears when she brought up their future. Honestly, Tumblestep didn't know what they had to look forward to. He was... afraid - especially now that he was currently in an extremely comfortable position. He opened his eyes, looking down at his mate through a cloud of confusion. ``Wh-what do you mean?`` His voice was high-pitched with nervousness. Though Tumblestep expected what was next - the topic of kits - he wasn't sure if he was ready to be a father yet.

He swallowed when Daisyshade looked up at him, pressing her nose to his cheek. Immediately, he felt his nerves fade away to a dull, almost unnoticeable ache. And he smiled softly, suddenly certain of what he wanted. Tumblestep's green eyes sparkled lovingly, and he leaned down further to press his cheek against her own, nuzzling her affectionately. ``Sweetheart, I'd give everything to start a family with you.``
Old September 30th, 2017, 04:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Blue Wishes

Tallwhisker lay on his side. The wind buffering his black and white fur. Halfgaze had replaced goldeneye as deputy while the deputy became somthing much more than what he used to be. He had yet to come around and ask him how it felt to leave the rest of us behind. The Tom gently licked his law and nuzzled his forepaws with his muzzle before settling into a comfortable position. He felt so old now, his kits where nearing apprentice age and echoskip nor moonsplash even told him anymore. There was other things he had to care for not count each passing moon to ensure he knew when his offsprings cermonys where. He was barely even a part of their lives. This troubled the tom very much but there was considerably nothing he could do about it. He secretly wished he hadn't fathered the kits for echoskip. They looked like him and it kinda scared him, but still he wasn't a part of their well being. He was himself. He had no mate. No life to chase. While others seemed to move along happily as if everything was ok. Their lives got better while his was mellow. Sleep, hunting patrol, come back, eat, border patrol, eat, share tongues, sleep, repeat. The toms eyes clouded angrily. He didn't have the chance to find love and become mates or even have kits he could call his own. At this the toms eyes brimmed with tears and tall whisker buried his face in his oaws to hide it.
Goldeneye had finally returned to the Riverclan clearing, except, now he was Goldenstar. It was a weird feeling. He was leader now. He had Halfgaze as his deputy, and he was leader. He felt like he would have a few more moons until this happened, if it even had happened at all. However, Halestar had just kind of...left. It was a shock to him, and it hsd probably been a shock to the rest of the clan. That unnerved him slightly now, as he didn’t feel prepared in any way for this. However, now he sort of was prepared for this, even if he didn’t feel like he was. He was confusing himself now. Looking around the clearing for someone he knew, he saw Tem-Tallwisker. He wasn’t used to the other tom’s new name yet. He assumed eventually he would forget about it, but for now he was stuck the way he was. Padding over to the other tom, he pretty much took his time, unsure of what to do. Golden took his time however, taking in everything around him first, soon he would be gone from Riverclan territory, and back in Shadowclan, however, he didn’t know when everything would be the way it had been before the flood. He actually didn’t know if the camp would ever be the same. Either way, he was looking forward to just being back in his own territory, where he actually knew everything around him, instead of basically being in the dark. Finally getting over to Tallwisker, Golden kind of kept his distance, as there was still a bit of anxiety eating him.
Old September 30th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Chameleon
Newtpaw’s eyes scanned the camp’s spacious clearing, seeing many cats chatting amongst themselves, yet she was all on her own. Her best friend, Lionpaw, was off doing other things, which did not surprise her in the slightest - he couldn’t always be there for her at every second. She just needed to make more friends without him being at her side, the young munchkin needed to gain confidence in her abilities, despite her harsh interaction with Lobsterpaw about a moon or so ago, the event still in her mind. The young apprentice gave a slight sigh and padded through the camp, feeling multiple pairs of eyes on her, but she would not let her gaze stray from the fresh-kill pile. She already knew how cats saw her, weak and useless because of her shortened legs. It was nothing new to her and she refused to let their stares get her down now as she picked up a plump vole from the pile and sat down nearby, tearing into the meat with her claws before eating some. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see other apprentices, similar to her age, but they never noticed her. The ones who did, of course, bullied her relentlessly until it broke the female to a point of tears, but she would learn with time. She would learn her own abilities to make her stronger and faster and braver than any had ever seen before - just not on this day.