Last post by sock
Today 09:00 AM

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:50 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyeni View Post
Slowly and carefully, so as not to endanger the kit by her side, Beetlemist began to make her way back towards the camp her tail touching the young cat as they walked.
As she watched the kit stumble Beetlemist grew increasingly worried for the little one's well-being and hoped to soon have her in the warmth and safety of the Shadowclan nusery to recover from whatever she had suffered through while in the woods on her own.
The kitten was led somewhere unknown by the warm cat. There was several times where she just felt like her legs would give up beneath her, but the support from the cat made her able to go on. Suddenly, a mass of smells drifted close by, and they were just like the smell of the stranger cat.
Old March 6th, 2018, 11:03 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"A baby. A little kitten with silver fur and one amber and one blue eye." He answered simply looking down at the little rabbit, "And her name would be Lavenderkit and she would be your little girl and I would cuddle with her and coo to her and never ever get mad at her because she's our kitten and I would die for her!" He whimpered having most of this planned out and not at all enjoying the grooming session he was having with his mate, "I-it's all I want Silverscar and I can't give it to you! And no cat has even offered to surrogate for us!" He sniffled not getting the tiny smiling kitten out of his head, "A-and when she became a warrior h-her name would be Lavendermoon a-and I just want it so bad!" Wildstrike moaned, closing his eyes softly so he could just imagine him, Silverscar and a little kitten cuddling together.

@Broken Madness
He purrs softly as he presses his nose against Wildstrike’s stomach again feeling something that he knows well. He smiles happily almost excitedly as he licks his mates cheek “ daring I believe you just given me exactly.....” his eyes widened a bit as he suddenly stands up “ ... my love tell me this how long have you been feeling like this? “ he asks softly as he begins to stand over his mate licking his head “ she will be a beautiful kit my love, especially since she’ll be ours.” He says with a soft purr trying to at least comfort him now especially now more than ever since now he was pretty sure his love was pregnant however He can’t be sure unless daydream themselves can make sure it’s true either way he was excited and worried at the same time.
Old March 6th, 2018, 11:24 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He purrs softly as he presses his nose against Wildstrike’s stomach again feeling something that he knows well. He smiles happily almost excitedly as he licks his mates cheek “ daring I believe you just given me exactly.....” his eyes widened a bit as he suddenly stands up “ ... my love tell me this how long have you been feeling like this? “ he asks softly as he begins to stand over his mate licking his head “ she will be a beautiful kit my love, especially since she’ll be ours.” He says with a soft purr trying to at least comfort him now especially now more than ever since now he was pretty sure his love was pregnant however He can’t be sure unless daydream themselves can make sure it’s true either way he was excited and worried at the same time.

Wildstrike let out a high whine, "Quarter of a moon maybe? It's gotten worse in the past few days and I just want it to stop!" He quivered, upset when his mate mentioned Lavenderkit, "No she won't because she doesn't exist and she never will and neither will any other kits I desperately want to have! Because I can't have kits and neither can you! What I'm dealing with is probably just a stomach bug anyway s-so be quiet and stop touching my belly! And stop with lovey dovey nicknames I hate them and yet you still go against my wishes and use them you b-birdbrain! You know what just get away from me altogether!"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 09:26 PM. Reason: y
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
The apprentice could sense the warrior tensing up beside her, 'this can't be good,' thought Vixenpaw to herself, as she lifted her head to get a better smell of the wafting Thunderclan fragrance. "It's not close," said the young cat, relieving her mentor... until she continued, "but it can't be too far away either."
Nightstep sniffed the air, catching Thunderclan as well. "It's faint it's not a threat to us. Now do you smell any prey?" meowed the senior warrior. She felt her fur lie flat, letting out a deep breath, not realizing that she was holding her breath.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:52 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Nightstep sniffed the air, catching Thunderclan as well. "It's faint it's not a threat to us. Now do you smell any prey?" meowed the senior warrior. She felt her fur lie flat, letting out a deep breath, not realizing that she was holding her breath.
'Finally, I actually get to do something interesting,' Vixenpaw thought to herself, as she focused on the scent of prey. "Ah!" She exclaimed, "I smell a mouse!" Excitement filled her at the thought that her first catch was going to be a delicious mouse! The apprentice was already drooling over the smell of the prey.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
As if blown back by a strong gust of wind, Shadetail sucked in a breath, the inhale sharp and abrupt. It hadn't ever occurred to him to leave ShadowClan. After all, it wasn't like ShadowClan was at the top of his list of the Clans he wanted to join after the Syndicate had been disbanded. Goldenstar was just the first leader he happened to run into, and had allowed him sanctuary within ShadowClan - aside from being monitored by another ShadowClan warrior for the first few days. But now, the thought began to marinate, taking root in his mind as he narrowed his eyes. "Becuase I've already given so much to this Clan! I fought alongside this Clan in the ThunderClan and WindClan war; I stayed by this Clan during the second attack on ThunderClan! I've proven my loyalty over and over, and yet I am still treated like a heathen!" His voice had steadily begun to raise over the corse of his statement, and by the end his heart was pounding in his chest, shoulders heaving up and down.

His eyes were flared and alit with a fiery rage, and he felt as though his blood was on fire in his veins. Without realizing it, Shadetail's claws had slid out from their sheaths and dug themselves into the marshy, snowy soil beneath him. He looked almost feral; neck fur bristling and hackles raised, his teeth bared as he fought to contain his emotions. Normally, this side of Shadetail was concealed. he hadn't felt the need to bring it about since his Syndicate days, when this side of him was necessary to simply stay alive. But Ashnose had brought it out, and a tiny seed of hatred for the warrior began to grow in the pit of his stomach. You could rip his throat out if you wanted to, a voice seemed to whisper in his head, and his expression faltered for just a mere moment before it returned back to normal. No, he had fought too hard to be apart of this Clan; he pushed the voice back down and growled, forcing his fur to lie flat and his claws to draw back. "We should just finish this patrol, and then you never have to speak to me again," he spat, turning his yellow hues away from Ashnose as he tried to calm himself down.
Ashnose's body shook slightly with rage. His breaths were hollow and quick. There was something in Shadetail's tone that just appalled the Clanborn cat. Shadetail didn't belong. He spoke as if he had rights. Did he think he could just join a Clan after the Syndicate and just pretend like he was a natural born ShadowClan cat? If so, he was clearly mistaken. Syndicate life and Clan life, especially ShadowClan life, was not the same thing. Not even remotely. "Fighting in a couple of battles isn't going to prove your loyalty to any cat." Ashnose's amber eyes dug into the former Syndicate tom's eyes. "Fighting against the other Clans isn't what makes you a Clan cat. You need more than just your claws to be a Clan cat." He spat furiously. He had an uncontrollable urge to ramble on, to explain to Shadetail just why he didn't belong in ShadowClan or in any of the Clans. Admittedly, Ashnose loved battling and digging his claws into the pelts of the cats from those other mouse-brained Clans whenever they wronged ShadowClan. He couldn't deny that. His mind raced back to his battles with Honeyflower and then later her apprentice Leopardpaw. Neither battle had ended in a conclusive win, but Ashnose couldn't deny that he enjoyed the trill and enjoyed teaching those mouse-brained ThunderClan cats a lesson. But that wasn't made Ashnose a good ShadowClan cat and loyal warrior. Being a warrior and a Clan cat was so much more than that. It was the Warrior Code and StarClan and everything else. "I guess you wouldn't understand that being a Syndicate cat and all."

The tom's eyes glanced down to see Shadetail's claws dig into the ground. The fact that Shadetail had gotten as angry as Ashnose had annoyed him and just angered him further. Ashnose should be the only one upset here. Shadetail was just being a disruption in his life and in ShadowClan's life. No cat could live normally with a probable traitor sleeping just a few nests away from their own. Half hoping that Shadetail would be the one to start this fight, Ashnose tried his best to keep his claws to himself. The other half of him knew how much trouble he'd be in if he fought with a "Clanmate." The young tom would never hear the end of it. The British Shorthair ignored the other tom's exposed claws and lashed his gray tail behind him. "It looks like this patrol is already finished." Ashnose mewed, venom dripping from his words. He turned on his paws and began to head away from Shadetail and even further from camp. "We'd have scared away all of the prey from here to ThunderClan by now." The tom was trying his best to make his voice sound even now, though his fur was still not lying entirely flat. "You take what we caught back to camp." He ordered over his shoulder. Perhaps this patrol wouldn't be a total failure if he brought back one or two more pieces of prey in addition to what he and Shadetail had caught earlier.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:34 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a high whine, "Quarter of a moon maybe? It's gotten worse in the past few days and I just want it to stop!" He quivered, upset when his mate mentioned Lavenderkit, "No she won't because she doesn't exist and she never will and neither will any other kits I desperately want to have! Because I can't have kits and neither can you! What I'm dealing with is probably just a stomach bug anyway s-so be quiet and stop touching my belly! And stop with lovey dovey nicknames I hate them and yet you still go against my wishes and use them you b-birdbrain! You know what just get away from me altogether!"

@Broken Madness
He purrs softly as he watches him “ my love Let’s get you checked okay?” He asks softly as he presses his head against Wildstrike “ and no I can’t obey that wish. I promised to stay by your side for as long as I live and I intend to keep that promise no matter what. Even if you hurt me, and toss me to the side like prey I will still be with you every step of the way.” He Says softly with a smile “ besides I’m your mate! I’m supposed to be all lovey dovey, “ He Says as he lays his head down by Wildstrike “ but I guess I can be quiet if you want me to.”
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:48 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He purrs softly as he watches him “ my love Let’s get you checked okay?” He asks softly as he presses his head against Wildstrike “ and no I can’t obey that wish. I promised to stay by your side for as long as I live and I intend to keep that promise no matter what. Even if you hurt me, and toss me to the side like prey I will still be with you every step of the way.” He Says softly with a smile “ besides I’m your mate! I’m supposed to be all lovey dovey, “ He Says as he lays his head down by Wildstrike “ but I guess I can be quiet if you want me to.”
Wildstrike then out a whimper, "I don't need to see Daydream I'm fine! I'm just getting really f-fat and m-m-moody." He quivered giving a soft lick on Silverscar's cheek and softly nosing the little rabbit, "And why do you have to call me 'my love' anyways? Is Wildstrike too ugly for you or s-something?" He inquired weakly feeling dizzy from all the crying and yelling he had been doing, "I call you Silverscar and I love you! Are you trying to say I have to give you some stupid nickname in order to truly love you!?" He asked trying to sound mad but, just ending up more tired and dizzy.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 7th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike then out a whimper, "I don't need to see Daydream I'm fine! I'm just getting really f-fat and m-m-moody." He quivered giving a soft lick on Silverscar's cheek and softly nosing the little rabbit, "And why do you have to call me 'my love' anyways? Is Wildstrike too ugly for you or s-something?" He inquired weakly feeling dizzy from all the crying and yelling he had been doing, "I call you Silverscar and I love you! Are you trying to say I have to give you some stupid nickname in order to truly love you!?" He asked trying to sound mad but, just ending up more tired and dizzy.
He laughs softly “ I call you my love because I love you and you’re mine~ you’re name is beautiful but a name for only us has meaning my dear. It means I’m basically telling you I love you everything I call you my love.” He Says as he begins to purr and lick his nose “ and no it doesn’t mean you have to give me a nickname I just thought it would be cute to call y’all that Wildstrike, I love you so much my love.” He Says purring softly as he presses his nose against his
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:45 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I call you my love because I love you and you’re mine~ you’re name is beautiful but a name for only us has meaning my dear. It means I’m basically telling you I love you everything I call you my love.” He Says as he begins to purr and lick his nose “ and no it doesn’t mean you have to give me a nickname I just thought it would be cute to call y’all that Wildstrike, I love you so much my love.” He Says purring softly as he presses his nose against his
"Okay... Honey Bee I-I get it." Wildstrike squeaked softly, calming down as he rested his head on the other tom's pelt, "Will you catch me a toad or two? I'm still starved and I'd like to cuddle with this little bun-bun a little longer~" He answered giving Silverscar a nuzzle and wrapping his tail around the tiny rabbit, "M-me and the kittens want to take a little nap if that's fine with you." He mewed, deciding to humor the tom on the whole 'pregnancy' debacle, "I do need my strength sweet pea~"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 7th, 2018 at 08:14 PM.