Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM

Old March 21st, 2021, 08:53 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Doveleap looked at Aspendshadow. "What was the last herb he asked for?", she asked. She had forgotten already, which was normal for her. Why was she supposed to remember these things. She wasn't a medicine cat.
"I think it was a root of a plant." Aspenshadow shrugged, trying to remember the name.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old March 23rd, 2021, 12:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
"I think it was a root of a plant." Aspenshadow shrugged, trying to remember the name.
Soon the words came back to her. Ah yes now she remembered. "Burdock roots.", she meowed. Doveleap moved around, trying to find the plants.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:39 AM
Snowing

Quote:

Soon the words came back to her. Ah yes now she remembered. "Burdock roots.", she meowed. Doveleap moved around, trying to find the plants.
"I found it!" Aspenshadow yelped as she stepped on a thorn.

~| Dragons|~
Old March 26th, 2021, 12:30 AM

Doveleap heard them and padded over to Aspenshadow. She looked at her as she stepped on a thorn. Ow that must of hurt. "Are you alright?", she asked.

// @leopardstrike4; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 26th, 2021, 09:38 AM
Snowing

Quote:
Doveleap heard them and padded over to Aspenshadow. She looked at her as she stepped on a thorn. Ow that must of hurt. "Are you alright?", she asked.

// @leopardstrike4; \\
Aspenshadow smiled. "If fine, it's just a thorn." She told her.

~| Dragons|~
Old April 2nd, 2021, 12:09 AM

->Ebonyfang

There was now only one place left to visit. It was getting dark soon, so he'd have to make this quick. He's had quite a good day in finding herbs. After this he'd be able to head back and rest for the night. He'd go back out again tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of this moon he's have plenty of herbs.

Ebonyfang looked around to find some burdock root. They only had one in the storage, so that was the main thing to grab. He'd come back tomorrow to grab some marigolds. They were low, but he felt they could live without it one day. The medicine cat looked around until he found burdock. He padded over to the plant and began to dig enough to pull out the burdock. Once he wad finished he pulled it out and grabbed it in his jaws. He took it back to camp.

(+4 burdock roots)

Old May 17th, 2021, 02:30 PM
KITTIES!

Meadowbee exploded into the fields at Pinewatch Patch. This was one of her favorite places, because it was like a meadow! Well, in some way it was a meadow! And oh look at THAT! A bee! Meadowbee swatted at it as she leaped into the air, and SMACK, the fat little body hit home and flew to an unknown location. She didn't like bees as much as butterflies. Why couldn't she have been Meadowbutterfly? Or Meadowbug? Bees were mean!

As she landed, the bee rose from the grass and took off in a ragged zigzag pattern. It would be nursing its wounds tonight! "This is my favoritest place ever!" She declared, and she disappeared into the yellow-green grasses, giggling wildly as she picked up a very interesting scent of catmint. Though she wanted to nibble, the catmint was important, so instead, she sniffed around more. Where was it?

@OhZeeWolf
Old May 17th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Meadowbee exploded into the fields at Pinewatch Patch. This was one of her favorite places, because it was like a meadow! Well, in some way it was a meadow! And oh look at THAT! A bee! Meadowbee swatted at it as she leaped into the air, and SMACK, the fat little body hit home and flew to an unknown location. She didn't like bees as much as butterflies. Why couldn't she have been Meadowbutterfly? Or Meadowbug? Bees were mean!

As she landed, the bee rose from the grass and took off in a ragged zigzag pattern. It would be nursing its wounds tonight! "This is my favoritest place ever!" She declared, and she disappeared into the yellow-green grasses, giggling wildly as she picked up a very interesting scent of catmint. Though she wanted to nibble, the catmint was important, so instead, she sniffed around more. Where was it?

@OhZeeWolf

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

"Wow," Wildfire said when she saw Meadowbee smack the creature she was named after--wait. They were in a meadow. And there was a bee. This whole thing almost made too much sense! "I'm surprised it didn't sting you!"

Being an enormous fan of catmint herself, Wildfire had started a subconscious search for the stuff without realizing Meadowbee was after the same thing. She'd found a small patch of it next to a brook after sniffing around for a couple of minutes.

"I guess you could say the insects that mess with you don't know how to bee happy!"

After the awful pun, she dashed down to the little brook and trampled the catmint patch with her body.

If there was anything more dangerously hyperactive than Wildfire....it was Wildfire after a solid catmint trip.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:07 PM
KITTIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

"Wow," Wildfire said when she saw Meadowbee smack the creature she was named after--wait. They were in a meadow. And there was a bee. This whole thing almost made too much sense! "I'm surprised it didn't sting you!"

Being an enormous fan of catmint herself, Wildfire had started a subconscious search for the stuff without realizing Meadowbee was after the same thing. She'd found a small patch of it next to a brook after sniffing around for a couple of minutes.

"I guess you could say the insects that mess with you don't know how to bee happy!"

After the awful pun, she dashed down to the little brook and trampled the catmint patch with her body.

If there was anything more dangerously hyperactive than Wildfire....it was Wildfire after a solid catmint trip.
"A bee did once! It stung my nose, and that's why I got called Meadow'bee'!" She laughed as she hunted for the catmint patch, but Wildfire had gotten to it first!

Meadowbee crashed onto the catmint patch, giggling and getting her fur completely smothered in the sweet smelling leaves. Pun heard, she gigglesnorted, which made her nose hurt, but it felt good too! She hadn't laughed like this in ages!

"I know! It's totally wild!" Meadowbee countered with her own bad pun. Rolling onto her side, she pricked her ears, her wide, nearly blackened eyes fixated on something behind Wildfire. Pulling herself into a crouch, she wiggled her haunches and she practically flung herself into the stream. "A frog!" She squealed, and soon she was playing a literal game of hop frog, landing just inches behind the frog each time it leaped away to save its life. For the frog, this was terror, for Meadowbee, this was the greatest game she had ever played!
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
"A bee did once! It stung my nose, and that's why I got called Meadow'bee'!" She laughed as she hunted for the catmint patch, but Wildfire had gotten to it first!

Meadowbee crashed onto the catmint patch, giggling and getting her fur completely smothered in the sweet smelling leaves. Pun heard, she gigglesnorted, which made her nose hurt, but it felt good too! She hadn't laughed like this in ages!

"I know! It's totally wild!" Meadowbee countered with her own bad pun. Rolling onto her side, she pricked her ears, her wide, nearly blackened eyes fixated on something behind Wildfire. Pulling herself into a crouch, she wiggled her haunches and she practically flung herself into the stream. "A frog!" She squealed, and soon she was playing a literal game of hop frog, landing just inches behind the frog each time it leaped away to save its life. For the frog, this was terror, for Meadowbee, this was the greatest game she had ever played!

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

"Oh." So Meadowbee had been stung. Just a long time ago, and she probably swatted that one because she assumed bees were jerks after the incident. But hitting a bee...was...well, a good way to make it angry. Oh, well! Wildfire didn't really mind, and if Meadowbee got stung again, maybe she'd learn her lesson from the first time.

Not that Wildfire ever learned hers when it counted, because she usually didn't.

She laughed when Meadowbee crashed into the catmint. Rolling around in it was fun, and so was nibbling it until she felt a buzz rush into her head. Her chuckling grew even louder then as she turned upside-down and watched Meadowbee's frog-catching on her back.

Boy, it was funny to hear a pun fired back at her like that! Most cats hated her sense of humor. "That frog's gonna pee," Wildfire said with a snorting laugh.

After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; May 17th, 2021 at 04:06 PM.