Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:56 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM

Old September 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[CENTER]Daypaw let her cry, they leaned closer as a silent comfort, eyes still in slits, listening. They did not cry, they did not have one bone of empathy in their body. Maybe it was harsh to think that way, or a mature way to think, but they couldnt help it. Cricketpaw is dead.It hurt Daypaw to think about it as much as anyone else. But she is dead. Soon, Daypaw will die. And the world will move in and forget, until they are nothing but decomposed dirt in the ground, letting grass grow between their bones. Cricketpaw was dead, a there was no reason to live every waking moment in grief, to let it consume you. They could understand why Geckoleaf felt that way, the amount of loss she had faced was slowly driving her made, and Daypaw couldnt blame her. But they couldnt help but feel sorry for Juniperpaw too. Daypaw had personally met her, personally talked to her. She didnt deserve to be dragged into this, no one did.
¨She isnt replacing Cricketpaw. No one can,¨ they mewed seriously. they meant their words, no one could replace their beloved friend, their other half. It was big paws to fill.¨Juniperpaw barely knew Cricketpaw. She didnt know what she was like. She doesnt know about your loss. Treating her differently because when you look at her you think she is going to die will only hurt her, its unnecessary guards youre putting around yourself.¨ their words were blunt, but its how they were. They made their to keep their tone softer despite the rather sharp words they were saying, to not make it sound like they were angry. ¨If you live everyday in fear you will drive yourself mad, youll already be on the pathway to being nothing but musk.¨ they sighed, looking towards the clearing. Not avoiding eye contact, but thinking. They looked around the Riverclan clearing. It wasnt their home no matter how much they wished it was. They wouldnt have Geckoleaf, or Russetstar back home. They wouldnt have anyone but a small pawful of cats that seemed like they cared. It would feel..empty. But that also meant Daypaw wouldnt be here. They focused their eyes on the edge of the clearing, the more shaded part of it. Reminded them of Shadowclan itself,¨I wont be here soon. Ill be going home.¨ they mewed,¨I wont be here for us to rely on eachother. I want you to open yourself up to Juniper.¨
Geckoleaf's face was hard, and she had closed; there was no hint of the familiar gentleness she embodied. Her lips pressed into a thin line, and she let out a slow, deliberate sigh; it was obvious that she was deeply bothered and frustrated, and not necessarily by Daypaw. "I won't discredit what you've been through, my sunshine; I know that your life has been hard. Nothing has ever been easy for you; days filled with hardship, nights with screaming terror. But at the same time, you can't understand what I've been through in my own life; I've lost so, so much. My parents died before I was a moon old, my sister ran away; my mentor, my mother, for stars' sake, died three days after I received my full name! Beyond that, countless friends; and, the entire leadership of the clan changed around me! At one point, I was the only steady leadership we had. Plus, of course, I've lost Arcticpaw; he was more like a younger brother to me, almost someone I raised; he was beautiful, and shining, and then ripped away from me. Daypaw, I still don't know why! For all I know, his corpse is rotting in the ocean." Her voice was low, rolling, a hint of a growl edging her words; it was obvious she was upset, and more importantly, done; she had been forced to relive this too much now, her past hardening her on the outside more than she'd been in a long time.

"And, do I need to mention her- talk about her again? She... she didn't want to leave us, Daypaw, but Cricketpaw was murdered." Her voice completely closed up, and she glared at Daypaw with a thinly veiled emotion of frustration; she was finished talking about this, for good, but couldn't help but feel deeply, deeply guilty for her harsh tones and equally rude looks.

Another deep sigh ripped out of Geckoleaf, and she looked over at Daypaw, again, wondering what was swirling through their mind; how could they feel with her being nearly attacking after they had so fully trusted her. Her ears flattened, and she nearly choked on a surge of emotion; she'd lost someone else, she felt. "D-day.... I-I'm sorry... y-you're right. I-I need t-to trust J-juni..." Her eyes were filling with tears; so common a gesture it was nearly meaningless now. The orange tabby sucked in a few shuddering breaths, to stabilize herself, and calmed. "I'm sorry. You deserve better, and so does Juniperpaw; I swear to you and the sun above that I will try my best to open up to her. Okay?" she murmured, softly; and although she normally would have sworn on StarClan above, she specifically omitted the topic, and instead tried to vow to something that her child could relate to. "I love you, my dear Daypaw. And... I'm sorry."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:07 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit squealed a bit when Tigerpaw batted her ears, but stopped bouncing, for the motion would soon make her sick. As the apprentice whispered her plan, her eyes became wide with excitement and even a slice of fear. Are we allowed to do this? I'm I going to get her in trouble by doing this? Her logical side argued that it wasn't safe, that she could get badly hurt, but the excitement and thrill of being trained early by Tigerpaw overrode her analytical tendencies. I'm sure it's fine; I've heard lots of apprentices teach kits some things before they're eligible for training! And just like that, the sliver of anxiety had disappeared, leaving her only with anticipation of the material she'd get to prematurely learn.

Despite having argued herself out of her fear, Mulberrykit's analytic mind still hadn't fully faded away. I wonder what she'll show me first... hunting techniques or fighting tactics? Bird catching skills or enemy weaknesses? There's so much I have to know! The she-kit was going mental with all of the possible things she could learn. She had no preferences, but all she'd ever done was place fight and cake hunt; she wanted a real battle, a real hunting patrol. Of course, she knew none of those things would happen considering her Clan's current situation, but she longed for them nonetheless. I bet patrols are the best. You get to scout around for invaders, and when you find them, you get to chase them or even fight them!

The suspense was killing her. It'd only been seconds since Tigerpaw had suggested she show her some apprentice moves, but she'd had so many thoughts go through her mind, she'd basically lost all track of time. I hope I wasn't staring at her again...! Realizing she hadn't even actually accepted her friend's invitation, she quickly patched up her mistake. "You mean it? You'll show me some techniques?" The kit smiled wide, her anticipation and excitement clearly showing on her face. "Yay!" She gave a slight bounce, hoping not to seem like a young kit. If Tigerpaw was going to take her seriously, she'd have to seem as grown up as possible. "So what'll we start with first? Hunting? Fighting? Patroling? I'm good with anything you want to show me!"

Tigerpaw tilted her head as she watched the kit, she hadn't replied yet and she assumed it was because Mulberrykit was back off into her own little world. Her eyes shone with humor as the smaller she-cat finally began to answer her. Her green hues moved upward as she began to think about what she should teach Mulberrykit first, she finally decided on hunting. She believed that would be the easiest thing to start with, it helps build more muscle before moving to battle training. "I think I'll start by showing you how to hunt!" She purred. "Now show me your best hunting crouch." Tigerpaw added, a light smile on her face. She remembered her mentor telling her this, her first hunters crouch was very awkward and looked more like she was trying to pounce instead of stalk. Many kits kind of learn the crouch as they play and learn from their fellow clanmates, some kits know the crouch better then others but she was confident she could teach Mulberrykit correctly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf's face was hard, and she had closed; there was no hint of the familiar gentleness she embodied. Her lips pressed into a thin line, and she let out a slow, deliberate sigh; it was obvious that she was deeply bothered and frustrated, and not necessarily by Daypaw. "I won't discredit what you've been through, my sunshine; I know that your life has been hard. Nothing has ever been easy for you; days filled with hardship, nights with screaming terror. But at the same time, you can't understand what I've been through in my own life; I've lost so, so much. My parents died before I was a moon old, my sister ran away; my mentor, my mother, for stars' sake, died three days after I received my full name! Beyond that, countless friends; and, the entire leadership of the clan changed around me! At one point, I was the only steady leadership we had. Plus, of course, I've lost Arcticpaw; he was more like a younger brother to me, almost someone I raised; he was beautiful, and shining, and then ripped away from me. Daypaw, I still don't know why! For all I know, his corpse is rotting in the ocean." Her voice was low, rolling, a hint of a growl edging her words; it was obvious she was upset, and more importantly, done; she had been forced to relive this too much now, her past hardening her on the outside more than she'd been in a long time.

"And, do I need to mention her- talk about her again? She... she didn't want to leave us, Daypaw, but Cricketpaw was murdered." Her voice completely closed up, and she glared at Daypaw with a thinly veiled emotion of frustration; she was finished talking about this, for good, but couldn't help but feel deeply, deeply guilty for her harsh tones and equally rude looks.

Another deep sigh ripped out of Geckoleaf, and she looked over at Daypaw, again, wondering what was swirling through their mind; how could they feel with her being nearly attacking after they had so fully trusted her. Her ears flattened, and she nearly choked on a surge of emotion; she'd lost someone else, she felt. "D-day.... I-I'm sorry... y-you're right. I-I need t-to trust J-juni..." Her eyes were filling with tears; so common a gesture it was nearly meaningless now. The orange tabby sucked in a few shuddering breaths, to stabilize herself, and calmed. "I'm sorry. You deserve better, and so does Juniperpaw; I swear to you and the sun above that I will try my best to open up to her. Okay?" she murmured, softly; and although she normally would have sworn on StarClan above, she specifically omitted the topic, and instead tried to vow to something that her child could relate to. "I love you, my dear Daypaw. And... I'm sorry."
Honestly, it took everything in Daypaws being to not spit harsh words. Daypaw knew what loss felt like. They knew what feeling utterly alone, felt like. Their father:dead. He was ripped away from Daypaws family when they were meerly a kit, also when the night terrors had started. The death played over an dover in their mind when they slept, when they weeped out into the night and cried. They pushed their mother away simply for that reason, blaming her for not supporting Daypaw, blaming her for not being there. It was so easy to put the blame on someone else. In the flood, they had lost countless cats. Some even dying in Daypaws embrace, watching their eyes go lifeless and Daypaw calling out to anyone- to save them Because they, as a medicine cat, had failed their duty to save a life. SO you could only imagine how they felt when Geckoleaf told them they didnt know how she felt. They might have handled things differently, but they have had a minor taste on what it felt like.

They prevented their claws from digging into the ground, not wanting their mother to think that they were angry. Instead, they kept their eyes in slit, the same emotionless face as they stared back at her, watching her cry more. Perhaspe they were cruel in that way, not grieving for aslong as everyone else. Maybe they were cold hearted, maybe something was wrong. They just couldnt cry. Instead, keeping a calm and cool demeanor and not expressing a thing. When Geckoleaf snapped, Daypaw couldnt hear any softness in her voice like before, the mothering shecat they had met in the Starcave. The only indication that it made Daypaw uncomfortable was them pinning their ears to the back of their head- a rare sign of submission.

They heard her soften again. Daypaw couldnt really be angry, half of the stuff Geckoleaf had gone through they werent even alive for. They couldnt understand some of what she was going through, what reliving it be talking is like. They physically and mentally couldnt wrap their large brain around it. But she had never snapped at them like that before, though they couldnt blame her. They had taken that risk when talking about such a touchy subject. They closed their eyes, taking in a deep breath,¨Okay.¨

They didnt say anything else, it was a lot to think about. They werent one for words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Oh I see," Nightpaw said thoughtfully. She had learned by this point that warrior names had two parts to them. Based on what Daypaw was saying, there might be a name that she could ask for that would let her find a way to keep both part of her. She loved her new life, but her past was a part of her. Then again, maybe it would be better to let the past go and let the clan give her a warrior name. Nightpaw would have to think about this. Still, it made her feel a touch of relief knowing she had a choice. Nightpaw noticed that Daypaw's fur, gleaming in the sunlight, seemed to have been recently groomed. Good. They're taking care of themselves, she thought, unaware of Geckoleaf's role in Daypaw's care these days.

Nightpaw flinched a little bit at the harshness in Daypaw's tone, her ears laid flat submissively. But she wanted to know the answer, so, swallowing, she pressed on. "Back when I was in the medicine den... at night sometimes...actually a lot of the time, I would hear you muttering and crying. It was like you were in a lot of pain. Sometimes, I thought about waking you up, but I was afraid to bother you..." Nightpaw averted her gaze, an involuntary tremble rattling her frame as she recalled the sight. "And sometimes you would twist and look like you were in pain. I wish I had woken you up... but I ask because, I wonder if you have bad dreams." The shecat looked back at Daypaw, hoping the enby wouldn't be mad. She didn't mean any harm in asking. She was just... worried for her friend.
For once, they hesitated. Daypaw trusted Nightpaw, alot actually. More then theyd like to admit. But this was something Daypaw had been dealing with since they could remember. Night terrors were so common that they felt like they were nothing without them at this point. For awhile they were silent, avoiding the shecats gaze and staring into the clearing, thinking. Thinking over what they dreamed about.It was hard to open up to people, or atleast in Daypaws case. Hell, it had taken awhile for them to even get comfortable around Nightpaw for awhile. They didnt give off any sign of aggression, twitching their tail and whiskers in deep thought.
If Nightpaw wanted to know, Daypaw would tell them.
They opened their mouth, looking like they were going to say something but closed it. This happened a few more times, them trying to piece the words correctly. But after a moment they sighed, and gushed instead, no filter or thoughts to second guess themselves.
¨I dream about my fathers death. I dream what it wouldve been like if he were here. I dream about cats shouting at me, insults and things Im insecure about myself. I dream about the cats Ive let die in my embrace, feeling like as a medicine cats, that Ive failed at my only purpose. Ive dreamed about dying. Ive felt it. I still feel it. Im left with bruises every day when I manage to open my eyes.¨
It was a lot to relive. the shouting of the cats, the insults, the insecurity. Their father. Watching him die over and over and over as if its some sick movie that Starclan has cursed them with for the rest of their days. They could feel the injuries of their deaths they faced in their dreams. They could feel the monster running over them, their ribs cracking. They could feel a dogs teeth cling to their neck and shake them apart like a rag doll. They could feel the water fill their lungs with a intoxication sensation, water becoming their second air supply. They could feel it all descriptively. they could describe what an injury felt like, despite never facing it in real life. They could feel it all, every injury. Its what made them a good medcat. They had faced so many injuries before hand, that they knew what they felt like, there for made everything easier to treat. They busied themself with their duties most of the time, usually until they physically fainted form exhaustion. They didnt eat, their bony body resting against the ground uncomfortably. They were possibly slowly killing themself like this, not taking care of themself, but they didnt care.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:25 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Some cats might seem remotely apologetic about flirting with a cat who already had a mate, but not Servalspots. It wasn't like he was trying to get Goldenstar to cheat. He was used to being told 'not interested' or 'no,' but that only seemed to push him harder. "Oh snap, there go my plans for our first date." His optics twinkled mischieviously, but he didn't say anything more on that matter. "Your loss - love." The last part was added in more teasingly as the Savannah watched the other tom. This was generally the 'wha - I - what are you doing?' point in his conversation with others. Because for some reason - most toms, back in ShadowClan at least, didn't seem to be very interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with the tom.

Not that Servalspots was that interested in a serious relationship himself. He had Tigerlight - but the feline wasn't around much anymore and the Savannah was beginning to think that he wasn't ever going to be around much. Plus, there was the small matter of his family - who seemed to despise everything out of the ordinary. "Oh, well you know, there's a lot of nice looking cats in this Clan - and they're nice enough. Hey, I'd say I almost get treated better here then I did back home sometimes," The large tom chuckled and then turned his gaze on the handsome leader. "Not better looking then you. Anyways, what do you think of RiverClan?" The comment had been slipped in almost absentmindedly, and Servalspots continued talking as though he hadn't noticed.
(no worries!)
Goldeneye couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe someday," he responded, a small smile on his face. He was more or less joking now. That was kind of who he was, serious one moment, then either joking or overdosing on anxiety the next. He blinked as Servalspots said 'Love' a little confused for a moment, though it only made him want to laugh even more. He didn't exactly know how to reply. He couldn't exactly flirt back, that wasn't right, but he didn't know how else to react currently, especially with what was happening. No one had ever really tried to flirt with him before in any way, and while he knew what he probably should do, he ended up not wanting to hurt Serval's feelings, and that would probably be hard. Didn't Serval have a mate? He didn't know, but Golden assumed that he didn't, since, well, he probably wouldn't be flirting if that was the case.

The tom listened quietly now, forcing his thoughts to lay quiet. If that made any sense. It was better to just keep your mouth shut sometimes when listening. It was better to just not trigger anything, as you had no idea what would trigger anyone now. "How did they treat you in Shadowclan?" He asked after a moment, a tone of concern slipping into his mew. If cats were being mean to their own clanmates, he needed to have a talk with them. It was probably the homophobes in the clan that nearly drove him crazy all on their own. Well, they didn't matter right now. He honestly didn't know if they even existed in Shadowclan, he had never spoken with one, so maybe it was something that the cats made up to get attention, probably not though. Well, that wasn't something to linger on right now. He found himself laughing as Serval once again probably tried to flirt with him. "Riverclan is...different," he said simply unsure of what else to say. "Some of their members are kind, and others seem like the kind that might rip your face off if you say something." He shrugged, looking around the clearing, unsure, once again, of what else to say. "It's kind of nice though," he admitted, looking back at Serval, "Though not as good as Shadowclan in the end," he finished, smiling awkwardly now.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:04 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe someday," he responded, a small smile on his face. He was more or less joking now. That was kind of who he was, serious one moment, then either joking or overdosing on anxiety the next. He blinked as Servalspots said 'Love' a little confused for a moment, though it only made him want to laugh even more. He didn't exactly know how to reply. He couldn't exactly flirt back, that wasn't right, but he didn't know how else to react currently, especially with what was happening. No one had ever really tried to flirt with him before in any way, and while he knew what he probably should do, he ended up not wanting to hurt Serval's feelings, and that would probably be hard. Didn't Serval have a mate? He didn't know, but Golden assumed that he didn't, since, well, he probably wouldn't be flirting if that was the case.

The tom listened quietly now, forcing his thoughts to lay quiet. If that made any sense. It was better to just keep your mouth shut sometimes when listening. It was better to just not trigger anything, as you had no idea what would trigger anyone now. "How did they treat you in Shadowclan?" He asked after a moment, a tone of concern slipping into his mew. If cats were being mean to their own clanmates, he needed to have a talk with them. It was probably the homophobes in the clan that nearly drove him crazy all on their own. Well, they didn't matter right now. He honestly didn't know if they even existed in Shadowclan, he had never spoken with one, so maybe it was something that the cats made up to get attention, probably not though. Well, that wasn't something to linger on right now. He found himself laughing as Serval once again probably tried to flirt with him. "Riverclan is...different," he said simply unsure of what else to say. "Some of their members are kind, and others seem like the kind that might rip your face off if you say something." He shrugged, looking around the clearing, unsure, once again, of what else to say. "It's kind of nice though," he admitted, looking back at Serval, "Though not as good as Shadowclan in the end," he finished, smiling awkwardly now.
"Hm? Oh, there's no need for you to worry about me. Your concern is adorable - but I'm just fine. There were just a few cats who didn't appreciate my efforts at making them feel... loved." Servalspots' eyes darkened a little as he spoke, but they soon stopped. Honestly, the tom was more used to being shot down then accepted, so that wasn't too big of a deal for him. "It... honestly bothers me more when cats choose to be so judgemental of others who obviously aren't quite as able to deal with it." He shrugged, but it was clear this was a subject that bothered him. Oh sure, Servalspots might have a loud voice - obnoxious, even - he might flirt like there was no tomorrow - but he was very protective of his clanmates and friends. They deserved to be protected. They needed to be protected. Against the type of cat who was going to be like that.

To him, it didn't matter what you thought... you didn't need to be so rude about it! "I guess I could agree with that. ShadowClan's my home - but hey, this is a pretty nice getaway spot. I don't see why some of our members are so fussy about the food, either. If RiverClan's nice enough to feed us then, we should take it." Sometimes the tom could be serious enough. It wasn't that rare of an occurance, really, he liked having pleasant conversation as much as the next cat, but it was hard to talk privately with him because of one thing; his voice. And that wasn't even to mention the fact that, most of the time, he didn't even realize that he was speaking loudly or even above average at all!

"And what about you? Is there anything that burns you up, our fearless leader?" The Savannah asked in a voice that was definitely above a low, or even medium tone. He couldn't help it. It was almost like he couldn't hear his own voice rising in volume. His optics twinkled as they settled on Golden, and his expression changed just the smallest bit to one of curiosity. He was interested in this. Was there anything at all that bothered the tom about the Clan he was soon going to be leading? Anything... at all?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"Well, it's wrong then I guess..." She said simply in reply, slightly shrugging. "And what did the leaders really expect, with ShadowClan staying in RiverClan camp?" She flicked an ear dismissively. "I'm really sure hat I'm not the only RicerClan cat that fell for a ShadowClan cat, and vice versa." The molly added, her gaze trained on him.
(Aghhghgh rushed reply, sorry)
"True. Might as well be one clan." He sighed annoyed that she was finding it justified.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw frowned. "Well, maybe. I mean, it could scare them into doing it, but you can't starve them to death. It'd just depend on how extreme they're willing to be before they actually do something. I guess I could threaten them with not becoming a warrior?"

(Gonna have to wrap this up soon, since I'm looking to get her warrior ceremony soon.)
Honeypaw nodded," Yeah..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:15 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
"True. Might as well be one clan." He sighed annoyed that she was finding it justified.

Cranefeather blinked, one thought running through her mind, What did I say that was wrong? She thought, hearing his sigh. She quicky felt as though she had to quickly change the subject. Her shoulders stiffening, she said the first thing her thoughts came too. "So, uh- what's you're favorite prey to eat?" She asked, barley being able to suppress a scoff at herself. Well, nice save on that conversation, you idiot. The molly thought, sinking her claws slightly the ground, curling her tail around them so hopefully Sunstrike wouldn't notice it.
She didn't really want him commenting on it, to ask more questions. She could handle most things that cats did, but she just hated annoying questions, or those in a sarcastic tone. Also, now that she thought back to the sigh that the other feline made, it had sounded like he was annoyed or something of hat matter, by the way he puffed out the air. It just had an... Annoyed tone to it. Again, the similar thought ran through her head. What did I do?
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Cranefeather blinked, one thought running through her mind, What did I say that was wrong? She thought, hearing his sigh. She quicky felt as though she had to quickly change the subject. Her shoulders stiffening, she said the first thing her thoughts came too. "So, uh- what's you're favorite prey to eat?" She asked, barley being able to suppress a scoff at herself. Well, nice save on that conversation, you idiot. The molly thought, sinking her claws slightly the ground, curling her tail around them so hopefully Sunstrike wouldn't notice it.
She didn't really want him commenting on it, to ask more questions. She could handle most things that cats did, but she just hated annoying questions, or those in a sarcastic tone. Also, now that she thought back to the sigh that the other feline made, it had sounded like he was annoyed or something of hat matter, by the way he puffed out the air. It just had an... Annoyed tone to it. Again, the similar thought ran through her head. What did I do?
The handsome tom grunted," Frog, besides no longer how long I stay here I'll never be a fish eater, like you." He sighed annoyed by her

Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Hm? Oh, there's no need for you to worry about me. Your concern is adorable - but I'm just fine. There were just a few cats who didn't appreciate my efforts at making them feel... loved." Servalspots' eyes darkened a little as he spoke, but they soon stopped. Honestly, the tom was more used to being shot down then accepted, so that wasn't too big of a deal for him. "It... honestly bothers me more when cats choose to be so judgemental of others who obviously aren't quite as able to deal with it." He shrugged, but it was clear this was a subject that bothered him. Oh sure, Servalspots might have a loud voice - obnoxious, even - he might flirt like there was no tomorrow - but he was very protective of his clanmates and friends. They deserved to be protected. They needed to be protected. Against the type of cat who was going to be like that.

To him, it didn't matter what you thought... you didn't need to be so rude about it! "I guess I could agree with that. ShadowClan's my home - but hey, this is a pretty nice getaway spot. I don't see why some of our members are so fussy about the food, either. If RiverClan's nice enough to feed us then, we should take it." Sometimes the tom could be serious enough. It wasn't that rare of an occurance, really, he liked having pleasant conversation as much as the next cat, but it was hard to talk privately with him because of one thing; his voice. And that wasn't even to mention the fact that, most of the time, he didn't even realize that he was speaking loudly or even above average at all!

"And what about you? Is there anything that burns you up, our fearless leader?" The Savannah asked in a voice that was definitely above a low, or even medium tone. He couldn't help it. It was almost like he couldn't hear his own voice rising in volume. His optics twinkled as they settled on Golden, and his expression changed just the smallest bit to one of curiosity. He was interested in this. Was there anything at all that bothered the tom about the Clan he was soon going to be leading? Anything... at all?
Goldenstar smiled awkwardly. "But still," he murmured, "If anyone gives you trouble, don't be afraid to talk to me!" He couldn't help but be somewhat awkward as he said that. He didn't want to think of himself as the highest rank in the clan, but that was what he was. He shouldn't think that way, and he didn't, but then reality came and slapped him. Well, that didn't matter right now, he could just feel like a normal warrior, smiling a little brighter now. "There will always be someone with some problem against something," he sighed after a moment. "The best you can do is keep being the perfect cat you are!" He smiled. He was not usally encouraging. Not that he dragged anyone down, but he had always been one to hold back on congratulations or something when talking to an apprentince. However, it felt nice to help others, a smile staying on his face.

Listening to Serval talk about the food made the leader want to laugh. "Well, honestly fish isn't too bad," he shrugged. "There are just cats that love to stir up drama and complain about everything," he laughed. He knew that Serval had a point, and he liked that the tom was like that. However, he still wasn't sure about the deputy part. Well, he would have to see. "They're probably just not used to being in another clan's camp," he said, shrugging, as it was perfectly logical. Some cats didn't like going into other clans' camps, or interacting with other clans at all. Sure, it wasn't exactly wonderful, but Golden was able to push past that, and so were other cats, so hopefully others would be able to do that as well.

Goldeneye was quiet after Serval spoke next, pondering what really made him annoyed. He would have told Serval to quiet down a bit, but it seemed somewhat rude, so he didn't say anything. "Mostly cats that can't accept others for who they are," he finally decided on what to say. He had picked the most logical one. Of course, there was always missing a piece of prey, or floods, but cats that couldn't accept others always just ticked him off. The small leader usally wasn't very mad, and was pretty much easy-going, however, when you ticked him off, you probably had done something pretty bad. He didn't know what else to say, so he just shrugged, as if signifying he had no idea what to say.