Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old October 28th, 2020, 03:26 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

Foxpaw said no words just nodded and slunk towards Owltalon careful of her paws.He was a coward for hiding! She kept low and didn't let her tail touch the ground as she grew near it. @Undertaker

Last edited by Snow Fox; October 28th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 28th, 2020, 03:36 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker @Mal @Lynxpaw @gs29513

Owltalon listened silently to Dawnstar as she named the gathered cats, memorizing their names. He wasn't the only outsider, however. There were even a few dead cats in the clearing. His eyes widened even further as Dawnstar sent apprentices after him and fear turned to anger. A mouse? He wasn't a mouse. He was an owl, and owls ate mice! Okay, that was kind of a cheesy line, he decided.

Well, he wasn't about to let himself get flushed out of the trees like a frightened rabbit. He emerged from the trees, standing as tall as he could, and dug his unnaturally long claws into the soil. He blinked at the leader once, twice, and said, "I am Owltalon of WindClan." He managed to keep his voice steady despite his head telling him to flee. A clearing full of ShadowClan cats was his cue to take flight, but he refused to back down. He had to be here for a reason.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 28th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ghosttail

Ghosttail opened his eyes after his long awaited nap, and he wasn't in ShadowClan anymore. There were shadows and strange cats and... Dawnstar? What was she doing here? The black cat thought for a moment then approached his leader. "Salutations, Dawnstar." Ghosttail dipped his head and awaited the leader's response. @Undertaker
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @Undertaker ]

The Dark Forest. No doubt about it. The calico wandered endlessly throughout the darkness, not bothering to try and figure out exactly how he got here, he frankly didn't care. What he was curious about though, was the sight of so many of his clan mates gathered here, along with some he didn't recognize on sight. What was this, a clan meeting? Pathetic, you didn't end up in the dark forest to come take orders from some mouse-brain that probably just wanted to takeover the clans or some stuff like that. Turns out that mouse-brain one other cat he hadn't noticed before that sat among them, and that's what really caught his interest. Of course his leader would be here, if anything it was almost like she had been born in the shadows and by some way or another, made it to Shadowclan to come be a nuisance.

None of these thoughts flowed to the outer world as Windstrike watched her say something to the the fleabags crowded around her, eyes glazed over in boredom. Looks like he would be finding slight amusement here after all. Staying in the shadows a moment longer, he padded out to join the remaining cats still standing around, flicking an ear in greeting as he glanced around the group. It reeked, and not only of the so-called-felines of his clan. A small frown formed on his muzzle as he looked over the unfamiliar cats for a moment before turning back to Dawnstar, his usual smirk returned to his face as he nodded, attempting to seem the slightest bit respectful, as if he gave a damn. "Wherever you go it seems your entourage follows you," he purred in amusement, a brow raising curiously but not really expecting anything positive to escape that shell of a heart she probably had.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 28th, 2020, 04:07 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

yellowleaf shrugged and mewed "hello dawnstar. i am yellowleaf of riverclan." she padded took a seat and started sharpening her claws. @Undertaker

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:16 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Lynxpaw @Space Cat @gs29513 @ChillCat @bmkmb @Undertaker @Mal @mareenakit - not sure if you want to add bill with wolverine
Braveheart flicked his tail, watching the cats from the shadows. He wondered why Dawnstar summoned them here...well, did she? He would...he'd try to train the cats, to patronize them, to make them his. To instill fear in their bodies and make sure every time they saw him they were quivering with fear-and awe. He'd wanted power from the day he was born-to be fawned over, to be loved, to be the king. The king. The leader. The ruler. Braveheart was a tyrant-and he knew it. He knew he was an awful cat, he knew everyone hated him. He didn't care, obviously, he enjoyed it. He loved being hated-as long as they didn't try to fight him. He was an amazing fighter, but he didn't want to kill his loyal followers. He adored his followers, respected them, loved to toy with them. Because, of course, those who agreed to follow him or fight alongside him or love him-love(d) him, there'd only been one cat who did that-they swore an oath, they didn't know it, but they did. They were all his, his to do whatever with, they were has trinkets, his distractions, the things he wanted to play with when something bad happened or he needed a break. In fact, that was just what he needed right now. Despite his attempts to ruin his brothers life, he'd still found a mate, Twilightstar was still alive and apparently Whisperbreeze hated her as well(ugh, the horror of agreeing with your brother[he had to shudder at that one]), and Wishpool had had her kits...his kits. But he couldn't get too emotional. He had to focus on what was happening, now. Now. In the moment. Right then. Braveheart was meeting with Dawnstar, and her ShadowClan cats. Yes....yes he was. He had to pay attention, to help her manipulate them. Did she need it? He greatly admired the ShadowClan leader, her awful personality, her perfect personality. Did he have a crush? On an alive cat? Well...maybe. But he was dead and-he couldn't do it anymore and-he just wanted some help. Something to help him, to let the anger out and pour the blood inside. This occasion was perfect. Braveheart was glad he found out about Dawnstar and her pack of young little next-generation-bloodthirty-leaders. Woohoo. "Correct," he simpered, playing along with Dawnstar. "Who are you-you're not a ShadowClan cat. Or Dark Forest, but living is better-less chance of fading. And yes, fading," Braveheart added, catching the apprentice's eyes. "dark Forest cats can fade-but don't worry, I'm not going to any time soon!" He puffed out his chest, looking at Dawnstar and tossing his head back. He flattened his ears back, putting on an upset expression at Dawnstar's rejection. How dare she! "Well, fine," Braveheart conceded. "But why are you here? Oh, looking for your family(not Icestar) or something? Hailstorm-now Mossygrove-isn't dead yet, but your grandfather is living the life. I'd be happy to show you to Wolverine-he's an amazing cat."
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:27 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Undertaker ]

Russetpaw

The apprentice nodded and crouched, stalking towards the creature. She could scent it. The fear, radiating off it in strong waves. Once she was within distance, she pounced, quickly breaking it's weak neck before the other apprentice's reached the little creature.
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:58 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Undertaker ]

Rumblepaw had been dozing off. Nothing more than a short power nap, really, but apparently, even a power nap was long enough to send him to one of the worst places a cat could end up. He rose to his feet and stared up, up, up at the dark canopy that loomed overhead, and then back down, his nose twitching. There were dark shapes moving amongst the trees ahead of him, and, no longer wishing to be by himself in a place such as this, started toward them.

He peaked around a rotting trunk and noticed with a flicker of surprise that it was all cats he recognized. Well, mostly. Dawnstar was there, and several other warriors and apprentices, who seemed to be... stalking something? He glanced at Owltalon as the WindClan tom revealed himself, then glanced at the other cats, and then Dawnstar, his brow furrowing. "Gee, there's a lot of cats here."
Old October 28th, 2020, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undertaker

Stempaw found herself awake it what appeared to be a dark forest, it never crossed her mind it was the real Dark Forest, she assumed it was just a strange, dream, but unfortunately her missing leg was still gone. She gave a scent and found a few cats from her clan well, this was a dream, not reality after all. She then spotted her idol, Dawnstar. She found herself staring in awe as she snapped at their clanmates and helped some of the apprentices with hunting, well the dream version of her yelling at dream clanmates,” Dawnstar...I know this is just a dream and not real, but I’ve always wanted to tell you that I’ve always admired your courage and loyalty to the clan, your fighting skills are so powerful, I believe you are the best fighter in the forest. I just wanted to say, I’ve always looked up to you and hope I can one day be half the warrior you are.” she meowed, before pausing, was it okay to say the warrior you are, when she’s a leader,” leader you are sorry. It’s an expression I guess.” she meowed. She was always sad about one thing, that she never got mentored by Dawnstar. She idolized her so much.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 28th, 2020, 06:21 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

[ @Undertaker ]
{Am I late to the party?}
Flickerfang padded in. "Why am I here?" He drew his lip back in a snarl. "And with Dawnstar of all people? Didn't I give you info!" He hissed. He had betrayed Thunderclan. Was Dawnstar greedy or what?

{ More like Welcome to Shadowclan's Everyday, and sometimes night, Nightmare}
{I know, I'm soooo funny =w=}

Last edited by Dovey; October 28th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.