Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old November 19th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Cookies be Cleared

My Mood: Cold
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Do not post in this thread unless you've submitted a form here and are mentioned.
@Lynxpaw @~The Shadow Wolf~ @mareenakit @Rani @Space Cat @Mal @Goldenmac @Zesty Mango @gs29513 @bmkmb @ChillCat @Creepy Cobra @Raboot @Trouble @Middy @Rainquail @Supernatural Slushie @Drizzile @Pepperkins @Siren Bliss @Dovey @Creeped Out @Shimm @Minty @~HalfDream~ @Pluto

The path at her paws faded as it leads into the darkness of the woods, darkness engulfed everything. The densely packed trees loomed high above, but remained still, unmoving and untouched. The bare branches spiked into the sky - no sign of life to be found anywhere. The massive molly weaved her way through the blackness practically at home. The dead silence was like a breath of fresh air, Dawnstar loved it. She moved through the Dark Forest as if she were its master, ruler, leader, confidence, and power radiated off her being as her amber eyes danced around her surroundings.

She wasn't certain on how long she's been roaming, the territory changed here and there, but nothing was standing out to her. The air was cold, foggy, damp, it was heaven for a ShadowClan cat like herself. She needed territory, a place to call her own. From there she'd start building, something she could call her own. She led ShadowClan, but not all the cats there followed her ideals. She needed cats she could trust to help her bring ShadowClan back to its rightful glory.

'Thewe's nodhing do kill hewe, me don'd like id.'

Ignoring Madness's rambling, the leader paused flexed her muscles while scenting the air. She caught a fresh scent, quite a few actually. It seemed she wasn't the only one lurking in this nightmare. It wasn't her place to go seeking, she was the one everyone should be seeking out. So the clan leader took a seat, curling her bushy tail around her huge paws, shut her eyes, and started an internal conversation with Sanity, waiting to be found.
"Uh- Dawnstar?" Spider'dash slipped in. "It's me. Spider'dash."
Old November 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

“If you hate it then you're a cat of good taste and not insane.” Shrikepaw drawled lowly flicking his ear in acknowledgement to Talonstone as he stepped into deeper water. Right experiment that was something he could do right? Reaching a suitable depth Shrikepaw took his paws off of the bottom trying out a paddling motion, his first ever attempt at swimming. It was wobbly and poor but eventually the tom got the movement smooth enough to remain buoyant head and shoulders peaking out of the murky depths. Moving around and actually swimming would be another matter but this was good enough for him for now, especially given he had no real clue how this was supposed to go and only saw the benefit of avoiding drowning in the act. Quickly growing bored he stopped his paddle walking over to stand in a deepish area and trying out some swipes in the water curious if you could even use the same moves here, testing the resistance as he went. Still it was probably best to start up a conversation to make sure he wouldn’t grow bored of that too fast. “Foxpaw was it? Have you done this before you seem to have gotten the whole idea of swimming already.”

@bmkmb @Lynxpaw @ChillCat @Foxsnarl
Old November 24th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

Fowhisperer was tired from getting back into the swing of things with being a warrior once again. His injuries prevented the tom to be at his top performance but that won't hold him back for too long, maybe a few more days. Closing his eyes the last thing the warrior expected was to enter the Dark Forest again.
Stretching his limbs Foxwhisperer was surprised to see the Dark Forest territory laid out in front of him, wasn't his training over? Looking around he was more puzzled to see his clanmates scattered across the plains doing different tasks. With has gotta be a dream. Observing a bit more a familiar figure caught his eyes, well, well, well, this should have been no surprise that Dawnstar was the one behind this.
"Aw look at this, one big happy clan gathering." Foxwhisperer came strolling up to the clan leader with a cool expression that held hints of...well it was a mixture of swagger, calm, and curiosity.

@Undertaker