Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM

Old January 26th, 2021, 01:02 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: tell me about your past thinking your future is me[private]

Illicit laughed along with Haze. "Yes, we should. We should enjoy every second until you get.. reincarnated." He made a face. "Wait. Does that mean I'll have to love a kit?" A date? Of course! "Yes!"

[ @Exis ]
being this young is art

Old January 26th, 2021, 01:10 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze shrugged, “If you want I’ll only seek you out when I’m older, would that be better?” He asked with a hint of a smirk on his face.

Good thing he’d cleared out an area. He motioned for illicit to follow him as he headed twords the border of Starclan and the Darkforest. Once he got there he looked at the grey area where plants still bloomed, he’d have to stay in the dark forest but at least illicit could sit. He’d had a couple of Starclan friends set of what looked to be a beautiful flower bed and make him a most beautiful flower crown of bright blue flowers. “I hope you like it...” He mewed. Awaiting him was a nice fat piece of prey, just for illicit since he couldn’t eat any of it. He’d do with his skinny Shrew as always. It did really bother him much, he’d much rather see illicit happy.

@Cobra

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 26th, 2021, 01:30 PM
this night is sparkling

Illicit thought for a second. "I guess it'd be less gross," he meowed. "Also less depressing. I mean, do you want me to walk around with a three-moon kit yelling 'this is my mate'?"
He trotted behind Haze after the indication to follow him, a small smile on his face. Where were they going? They seemed to be heading towards the StarClan - Dark Forest border. "Where are we heading off to? Is it so--" He stopped in his tracks. "I.. I.. I.. " This couldn't be all for him. It couldn't be. No one had ever done that. Never. They'd treated him like a little puppy dog that followed him around, but something this nice? It was almost a mystery to him. Almost, but not quite. Because.. Ash had told him once about a marvelous night with his lover, and.. it had all ended horribly. That was the night he'd left. But Illicit shouldn't think about that now! He should focus on the gorgeous, perfect date Haze had organized for him. Plus, the SQUIRREL. IT LOOKED SO GOOD. "I love it," he meowed happily. "And.. you know I can go into StarClan, right?"

[ @Exis ]
being this young is art

Old January 26th, 2021, 04:47 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled, “That’s why you get the seat of honor.” He mewed with a smile. He hoped illicit likes it. “What do you think?” He asked a little shyly.
@Cobra

Old January 26th, 2021, 04:59 PM
this night is sparkling

Illicit nodded, quite pleased. "Thank you," he meowed softly. "This is really sweet." What did he think? Well.. the answer was sorta obvious, was it not? "I love it. It's perfect."

[ @Exis ]
being this young is art

Old January 26th, 2021, 05:25 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze grinned like a fool, “Well then, let’s eat.” He said sitting down on his bed of sticks. It was all metaphorical, but he didn’t want to bring it up at the moment.
@Cobra

Old January 28th, 2021, 09:34 AM
this night is sparkling

Illicit ⛓️
Illicit smirked at Haze's obvious childish excitement. "Good." He yawned, a fake yawn. "I'm starving." He sat down with a plop and began to tear into the squirrel, his eyes closing with bliss as the prey satisfyingly crunched under the force of his teeth. Illicit crossed his tail over Haze's, his eyes shining with happiness. This was the way to live - to be pampered by your lover, to spend every moment with him. This was, honestly, the only way he ever wanted to live, and he would never try to stop it. The small action of Illicit leaning against Haze with a contented sigh brought a warm feeling to his bones, even though he had been the one to perform the simple gesture. In this relationship, he supposed he was the action man, and Haze was the one behind the scenes.

@Exis
being this young is art

Old January 28th, 2021, 10:09 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled a bit before taking a bite of his Shrew. This was the only way to live ones afterlife wasn’t it. “So, I wanted to apologize for not paying you much attention lately, with all the mafia stuff going on.” He sigh as he spoke, he did call illicit his ‘friend’ which was not cool of him. Really how could he have been so dense. Maybe he was still scared of being gay. Maybe it was because he didn’t always want to be gay and this was still hard for him. Maybe it had taken him so long to realize that he thought every cat was very beautiful and it wasn’t something he was able to deny. Or maybe he’d just never felt this way. “I love you.” He blurted out. It wasn’t very loud or forceful, if fact it was almost sad and defeated. ‘I love you.... but we’ll never be able to have kits or be together normally.’ ‘I love you but I’ll be reborn one day and won’t know you and then who knows what I’ll do.’ ‘I love you but when I’m reborn what if I cheat?’ ‘but I love you.’
@Cobra

Old January 28th, 2021, 10:32 AM
this night is sparkling

Illicit ⛓️
Illicit snapped up another bite of the squirrel, his eyes half-closed. He was completely happy, completely wonderful. Nothing could match this night - night? It was sunny here.. he guessed it was eternally sunny in StarClan. Ah, well. "It's okay.. I suppose," he meowed as way of reply, then tipped his head towards Haze to look at him with curiosity in his pale green eyes. "Why did you start the Mafia anyways?" he asked. "I mean, no offense, I think it's great! But - " he flung his head upwards "- I think I'm more deserving of your attention, do you not agree, love?"

'I love you'. "You love me, huh?" he grinned. "That's cool, that's cool." Prior to Haze's confession, Illicit knew that he had sounded broken and impossible and confided his deep darkest secret to Haze, but he need to sound casual. Interesting. Cool. "Just one thing," he added, munching down on the squirrel's flank. "We can never ever ever have kits. I hate children."

@Exis
being this young is art

Old January 28th, 2021, 10:58 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze was a bit startled, “I made it to help my family, they’ll be coming soon. Like Shrewpaw, Dreamcloud, Foggybrook, Sunkit, raccoonkit, Darkpaw, and and of my families family. I just figured we could help others while we did it.” He mewed, did illicit not like what he was doing...? Did he want him to stop...? “Well of course you are deserving of my attention, you deserve the whole world, but should I stop I wouldn’t be able to live again. Plus as long as I’m down here what’s the harm?” Oh jeez he hated it.

Blackhaze froze, how little did illicit really care about him... and never have kits...? But... but he absolutely adored kits. “But... ok, we can never have kits. But I can surely take them in. Or are you also apposed to that?” he asked his voice raising just a titch. He didn’t mean by blood he mean adopt of course, but really...? How can one hates kits, they’re so cute.

@Cobra (first fight coming up.)