Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:01 AM
raising the cub into a...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:45 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Willie Warf
Yesterday 11:43 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old January 6th, 2024, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: TRAINING WITH LITTLEPAW! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran. View Post

Hootflicker
He/She/They~Biromantic~Shadowclan~32 Moons
"There must be someone you've confused me for
If I could see someone who knew me or someone in uniform"

"Don't worry! soon enough you'll know every inch of Shadowclan" he insured Littlepaw.

[ @Ravenswings @Katiethewolfchild ]
Silentraven purred at the assuring message and meowed. This is the Herondive Hollow! It used to be a place where Herons would stay. Now it’s more of a place that prey avoid. Not much hunting is good here. It also use to be a gorgeous swamp but of course, warmer weather came and out went the swamp water. Her fur perked up nervously. Silentraven wasn’t used to… This. Finally, she shook her head and continued. I’ll show you somewhere else later. How about I teach you to hunt before we call it a day? She gaze a nervous smile to Hootflicker before quickly trying to hide her nervousness from the young apprentice. This isn’t what an apprentice would think of in a mentor. I’m a nervous wreck. Not even the easiest-to-excite kit wouldn’t want me to mentor them. She bowed her head, tears starting to form at her eyes.
Littlepaw - @Katiethewolfchild
Hootflicker - @/Kerian.
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:30 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Littlepaw shyly meowed okay... He noticed that Silentraven had tears in her eyes but he was too shy to walk up to a cat he didn't know well and comfort them @Ravenswings @Kieran.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 7th, 2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:00 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Silentraven purred at the assuring message and meowed. This is the Herondive Hollow! It used to be a place where Herons would stay. Now it’s more of a place that prey avoid. Not much hunting is good here. It also use to be a gorgeous swamp but of course, warmer weather came and out went the swamp water. Her fur perked up nervously. Silentraven wasn’t used to… This. Finally, she shook her head and continued. I’ll show you somewhere else later. How about I teach you to hunt before we call it a day? She gaze a nervous smile to Hootflicker before quickly trying to hide her nervousness from the young apprentice. This isn’t what an apprentice would think of in a mentor. I’m a nervous wreck. Not even the easiest-to-excite kit wouldn’t want me to mentor them. She bowed her head, tears starting to form at her eyes.
Hootflicker - @/Kerian.

Hootflicker

Hootlflicker noticed Silentraven's nervousness and ran over to her side. "Hey it's okay you're doing great!" the dark tom comforted her. He press his side to hers trying to calm her down a bit.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:08 PM

Quote:

Hootflicker

Hootlflicker noticed Silentraven's nervousness and ran over to her side. "Hey it's okay you're doing great!" the dark tom comforted her. He press his side to hers trying to calm her down a bit.
She took a deep breath. Thank you Hootflicker. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. She gazed over at the Tom, a fond and loving gaze in her eyes. (Don’t know why but I wanna have Silent confess her love for hoot rn but she doesn’t want to do it infront of an apprentice TvT)
-
Hootflicker - @/Kieran.
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:26 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
She took a deep breath. Thank you Hootflicker. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. She gazed over at the Tom, a fond and loving gaze in her eyes. (Don’t know why but I wanna have Silent confess her love for hoot rn but she doesn’t want to do it infront of an apprentice TvT)
-
Hootflicker - @/Kieran.

Hootflicker

"You too!" he shyly said blushing profusely. Is that all she thinks of me? a best friend. Stop it! stop thinking of the worst.

(maybe after training? like after Littlepaw leaves. But still in this thread.)

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:28 AM

Quote:

Hootflicker

"You too!" he shyly said blushing profusely. Is that all she thinks of me? a best friend. Stop it! stop thinking of the worst.

(maybe after training? like after Littlepaw leaves. But still in this thread.)
Heck ya!//
Silentraven stared at the Tom for a minute before realizing, quickly looking away, blushing. Anyways. She continued. Let’s start with the hunters crouch. Show me how well you can do a hunters crouch. Her gaze was on Littlepaw.
@Katiethewolfchild / Littlepaw
@/Kieran. / Hootflicker
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:57 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Littlepaw attempted to do a hunters crouch. @Kieran. @Ravenswings
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 7th, 2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Littlepaw attempted to do a hunters crouch. @Kieran. @Ravenswings
Silentraven shook her head. Good try but you got to do it like this. She fell smoothly into a hunters crouch. Shift your weight or you will be detected. She knew she was being harsh but she was still anxious, ears pinned and a nervous glow in her eye.
@Kieran. // @Katiethewolfchild
Old January 8th, 2024, 06:00 PM

Littlepaw nodded, obeying Silentraven. @Kieran. @Ravenswings
Old January 8th, 2024, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Littlepaw nodded, obeying Silentraven. @Kieran. @Ravenswings
She smiled, then she spoke again. I’m going to let you hunt something. I want to see if you know what to do. But let me tell you what to do. Stay downwind, pinpoint prey by scent rather than sight, and remember, Rabbit’s smell you before they see you, and Voles and Mice can feel your pawsteps before they scent you. We won’t get to birds just yet as they are a little complicated. To me atleast She mumbled the last 3 words to herself. Silentraven’s gaze fell in the apprentice. Bring me back a mouse and training will be paused for today, maybe you could catch more than that tho. She winked to the apprentice, hoping they would be excited, although wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t able to catch much. But that was how she learned. She was told what to do, then did it without question, even if she had to do something insanely hard. She had been forced to.. oh my. A lot of what her mentor forcefully had her do had been way too hard. Silentraven shook her head vigorously, then flicked her tail dismissively. @Kieran. // @Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 8th, 2024 at 06:28 PM.