Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 11-28-2017, 05:33 PM
Seam Ripper's Avatar
Seam Ripper Seam Ripper is offline
Dead and Dying
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In a place you'll never find
Gender: female
Posts: 1,610
My Mood: Dead
Koins: 4,692


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Sorry!}
Badger, also being left behind was laying next to the tom, His breathing slow and short.
{Didn't know if it was for me/..;-;
(No, it was for @woly . You should probably get Surgestorm to heal Badger tho)
__________________
If anyone wants to roleplay, don't be afraid to ask! Just post a message on my profile. I don't bite!

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 11-29-2017, 04:22 PM
SpookyScarySkeletons's Avatar
SpookyScarySkeletons SpookyScarySkeletons is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Thornton, NH
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,007
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 7,794


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

(No, it was for @woly . You should probably get Surgestorm to heal Badger tho)
ok lol sorry!}
__________________
Blueflight is my affectionate dragon
Serendipity is my flirty Griffin
Flameleaf is my Random and magnificent cat!
SilentShade is my crazy roleplaying buddy that screams "SKITTLES!"
Shadomaru is my fun and optimistic roleplaying buddy! <3

SpiralWhirl is my perfect and cuddly llama <3 I love Llamas!
{Pm me if u wanna join my FAM)
If I don't reply to ur posts, please mention me @Jay-Jay or quote me. Thanks!
If im not on, Im so sorry, I get my omputer taken away after school so I wont be on as much as I used to! Thanks, Bye!
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 12-01-2017, 08:56 PM
king kaleb!'s Avatar
king kaleb! king kaleb! is offline
pretty.
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: holding my wife
Gender: he/him *trans
Posts: 1,859
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 25,620


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post
Burrpaw still laid sprawled on the bloodstained rocks, left behind by his Clan after the battle. His Clan had most likely left him behind, believing him to be dead from the blood that was lost from numerous scratches and a particularily bad bite in his hind leg. If he had seen a cat looking the way he did at that moment, he would have believed them to be dead as well. The only sign that the brown tabby was alive was the shallow breathing which could have easily been mistaken for the breeze ruffling his sticky, scarlet-stained pelt. The Bengal tom could no longer feel Badgers weight curled around him; his battle partner must've been taken by WindClan. Or he was dead too. That was just as probably from the last wound he had seen that large tom give the apprentice. He hoped not. Burrpaw found that he still could not wake. Although he could still feel and hear what happened around him, his brain would not collect any more imformation than that, leaving him paralyzed and unresponsive.

@woly

(Burr is getting healing @SpookyScarySkeletons )
daydream looked around. the bodies were countless. it seemed as if there were a slighter here. even if the clans had won, they felt they had also lost in some sort of way. they themself had not treated their injuries, instead going back and seeing if there were cats that were left behind. their eyes caught sight of an apprentice. small. they didnt look like they were moving, but they had this feeling in their gut to walk up to them. so they did. their pawsteps felt like echos with how quiet the place was compared to a few minutes ago. they shivered. they padded up to burrpaw. they furrowed their brows. a cat so young--stripped of its life. they couldve saved him. they couldve. leaning down, they pressed their nose to the toms chest in slight grief. but their eyes only widened when they heard shallow breathing, and a heart beat. pulling away, they were immediately awakened with a new motivation,¨burrpaw,¨ they spoke softly,¨open your eyes if you can hear me. just to let me know.¨ they mewed desperately. he looked like he was in bad shape as it was. ¨im going to get you back to shadowclan,okay? im here.¨
__________________
¨I'll fake god today
Hop up on a cloud and watch the world decay¨


Character Site || My Love || My Dweeb

If you need healing from Daydream, go HERE, thanks !

I will be gone from December 15th-23rd due to going on a cruise. i will check in and stuff but no roleplays till i have returned. to contact me, ask for my discord !
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 12-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Seam Ripper's Avatar
Seam Ripper Seam Ripper is offline
Dead and Dying
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In a place you'll never find
Gender: female
Posts: 1,610
My Mood: Dead
Koins: 4,692


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream looked around. the bodies were countless. it seemed as if there were a slighter here. even if the clans had won, they felt they had also lost in some sort of way. they themself had not treated their injuries, instead going back and seeing if there were cats that were left behind. their eyes caught sight of an apprentice. small. they didnt look like they were moving, but they had this feeling in their gut to walk up to them. so they did. their pawsteps felt like echos with how quiet the place was compared to a few minutes ago. they shivered. they padded up to burrpaw. they furrowed their brows. a cat so young--stripped of its life. they couldve saved him. they couldve. leaning down, they pressed their nose to the toms chest in slight grief. but their eyes only widened when they heard shallow breathing, and a heart beat. pulling away, they were immediately awakened with a new motivation,¨burrpaw,¨ they spoke softly,¨open your eyes if you can hear me. just to let me know.¨ they mewed desperately. he looked like he was in bad shape as it was. ¨im going to get you back to shadowclan,okay? im here.¨
Out of the drifting darkness Burrpaw was trapped in, he heard a voice. Just a whisper on a little wind. He felt warmth on his chest that pulled away quickly. The voice. Who did the voice belong to? The tom's clouded mind sifted through names and voices, until finally, he settled on the medicine cat. Daydream. Burrpaw heard them ask him to open his eyes but he could not. He was stuck, hovering between life and death. Badger's body behind him was the only thing he had anchoring him to life. Instead, he kept himself breathing, taking a slightly deeper breath, hoping that would be enough to let Daydream know Burrpaw heard them.
__________________
If anyone wants to roleplay, don't be afraid to ask! Just post a message on my profile. I don't bite!

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 12-03-2017, 02:08 AM
king kaleb!'s Avatar
king kaleb! king kaleb! is offline
pretty.
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: holding my wife
Gender: he/him *trans
Posts: 1,859
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 25,620


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post


Out of the drifting darkness Burrpaw was trapped in, he heard a voice. Just a whisper on a little wind. He felt warmth on his chest that pulled away quickly. The voice. Who did the voice belong to? The tom's clouded mind sifted through names and voices, until finally, he settled on the medicine cat. Daydream. Burrpaw heard them ask him to open his eyes but he could not. He was stuck, hovering between life and death. Badger's body behind him was the only thing he had anchoring him to life. Instead, he kept himself breathing, taking a slightly deeper breath, hoping that would be enough to let Daydream know Burrpaw heard them.
daydream had heard the shallow breathing, it was enough to know that this was a living being, and that he was in pain. they had their own injuries, finding it hard to stand up,much less even walk, but they did so anyway. they had to, they were holding a cats life in their paws. ¨ive got you. im going to take you home. keep breathing for me.¨ they mewed. they leaned down, grabbing the apprentice by the scruff, before hauling his limp body onto their back completely balancing it there. they suddenly became aware of everything on their body. the scratches on their face and throat, and flank, how burrpaws body would sometimes rub against one of those, combined with the crisp autumn air chilling the wounds further. they shivered. their paws felt heavy, they were tired, hungry. they felt like they could pass out simply from lack of energy, much less their wounds. but instead, they pushed onward, padding forward towards shadowclan territory.
[go ahead and post in the medcat den!]
__________________
¨I'll fake god today
Hop up on a cloud and watch the world decay¨


Character Site || My Love || My Dweeb

If you need healing from Daydream, go HERE, thanks !

I will be gone from December 15th-23rd due to going on a cruise. i will check in and stuff but no roleplays till i have returned. to contact me, ask for my discord !
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 12-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Crybaby (At the Disco)'s Avatar
Crybaby (At the Disco) Crybaby (At the Disco) is offline
Melanie Martinez Fantrash
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: I am a girl :D
Posts: 5,723
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 27,064


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip smiled, wading deeper so she began to swim. Churning the water with her paws, she didn't a turn in the water and faced him. "Well," she purred with a smile. "I guess I'm special!" She didn't mean for it to come out that way, but it did. She watched his curiously, wondering how he'd respond. ((Sorry for length))
Tigerslash's paws churned through the water messily, good enough to keep him afloat, but not as neat as Shallowskip's strokes. He faced her, his belly fur seemed to drag him down, though he didn't see it as too much of a hindrance. "I suppose you are" he chuckled, he found the water somewhat calming, surprisingly, as it gently bobbed him. Tigerslash smiled, glad he'd taken the risk.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 12-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Undercover's Avatar
Undercover Undercover is offline
My profile has a message!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: At the climbing gym!
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,190
My Mood: Pensive
Koins: 7,201


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Tigerslash's paws churned through the water messily, good enough to keep him afloat, but not as neat as Shallowskip's strokes. He faced her, his belly fur seemed to drag him down, though he didn't see it as too much of a hindrance. "I suppose you are" he chuckled, he found the water somewhat calming, surprisingly, as it gently bobbed him. Tigerslash smiled, glad he'd taken the risk.
Shallowskip danced through the water, joy lighting her eyes. She loved swimming more than anything. As she heard him respond, a smile slid over her maw. "Thanks! Your pretty brave for a SkyClan cat. Not many of them would trust a RiverClan fishbrain enough to go swimming!"
__________________
Character Site
If you want to roleplay, just post a short message on my page. I'm always willing!
If I forget to reply to a roleplay, please bump me with a simple reminder.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old Today, 10:30 PM
Crybaby (At the Disco)'s Avatar
Crybaby (At the Disco) Crybaby (At the Disco) is offline
Melanie Martinez Fantrash
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: I am a girl :D
Posts: 5,723
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 27,064


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip danced through the water, joy lighting her eyes. She loved swimming more than anything. As she heard him respond, a smile slid over her maw. "Thanks! Your pretty brave for a SkyClan cat. Not many of them would trust a RiverClan fishbrain enough to go swimming!"

"Heh, I guess so. I mean, I always thought it wasn't that bad looking." Tigerslash mewed, his legs churning more confident. His strokes were getting better, and he wasn't sloshing around as clumsily. Tigerslash flicked his tail through the water, creating a small ripple. His eyes were shimmering, and he smiled at Shallowskip.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old Today, 11:11 PM
Cloudy's Avatar
Cloudy Cloudy is online now
Queen of Cloudiness
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the Lost Cities, romping around with Keefe!
Gender: Attack Jello
Posts: 449
My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 5,471


Default Re: Seastones

@RosePelt145
The soft murmur of waves lapping at the shore drew Cloudyfoot instinctively towards the ocean. Water was the gray tabby's home, and anything less would be a disgrace. Born and raised in RiverClan, he knew that the water was no threat, and openly embraced it, padding on the wet ground. The home of the gathering was quiet and beautiful, home to the same twittering of sparrows and songbirds that haunted the willows of RiverClan territory, yet more soothing. The scent of the sea made Cloudyfoot relax for a moment, forgetting everything; the taxing work of a warrior was never finished, as was this seemingly endless patrol. All of the other warriors were busy trying to hunt in the cold leaf-bare weather, in vain, of course. The river had frozen over, and a fresh blanket of snow now coated the ground, sending everything to its dens. Though it was a patrol, Cloudyfoot would be gracious if he could catch even the smallest morsel. The thought now settling in Cloudyfoot’s thoughts, he raised his head to sky, parting his jaws to welcome the biting scents of leaf-bare. Before he had a chance to discern the odors that were fresh, Cloudyfoot detected a trace of squirrel, leading him to the part of Seastones where the territories divided. Ahead, he knew that the markers of RiverClan and SkyClan stood, and a crestfallen expression mounted his face, knowing that the squirrel was now far into SkyClan territory. Cloudyfoot whirled around, heading back to the salty aroma of Seastones, the big stones towering in the near distance. Perhaps it would be soon enough where he would find something or other to bring back to camp.
__________________
Welp
My avatar was done by the wonderful Socks!

Last edited by Cloudy; Today at 11:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstream
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Megan
- by Megan
- by Shay



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017