Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #311  
Old 10-29-2017, 04:44 PM
SpiralWhirl's Avatar
SpiralWhirl SpiralWhirl is online now
Cringe Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 669
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 3,575
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
@russet
@SpiralWhirl

A soft breeze tickled Addersoul's body as he padded along, as close to the border as he could possibly get. His long, jagged claws scraped against hard rock and sunk into mud and sand. His claws were never touched, he wanted them to be sharp. He did not want anyone to think of him as a kittypet whose owner kept them all looking pretty and perfect. His pelt was bedraggled, so dirty and snarly that he could pass for a rouge. Finally, Addersoul reached the border. It was obvious. It was pure Thunderclan scent over here. He told himself that he was doing this for the good of his clan, to protect their territory, making sure that there were no trespassers. But he knew that what he was convincing himself of was not true. He was over here to attempt to spy.

For a second, Addersoul panicked. Claw marks of his long claws scattered, leading up to the border. Any Riverclan cat would be smart enough to know this wasn't just a border patrol. He was by himself, and so close to the border. This was always a worry, since he knew maybe even some cats in his clan knew that those claw marks were his, because really nobody wanted their claws like that. He quickly trotted to a spot under a shady tree on the border, and lay down, looking directly into the territory of Thunderclan.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Wolfpaw was quiet, he didn't speak to his mother on a hunt much. He was too focused, his ears twitched at a small crackling noise of a leaf. His eyes darted to where the sound came from, prowling closer. His eyes landed on a rabbit that was chewing on grace, Rabbits smell you first... right? Their was that doubting voice again. Wolfpaw sprang forward, his paws hitting the ground firmly. The rabbit darted away, he wasn't a Windclan cat. He chased after it, his bushy tail trailing after him. Until his claw caught onto it's tail, barely having a grip Wolfpaw quickly gave it a swift killing bite. The rabbit hung in jaws as he walked back to Drizzleflower, his mother. "Why....are...rabbits...so...stuiped?" He complained, muffling around the rabbit in his mouth before dropping it.
Wolfpaw felt like eyes were on him, as he glance around. He buried his prey, not wanting to hunt or talk with it in his mouth. The black-furred apprentice sniffed the air, they were kind of close to Riverclan's border. He hated Riverclan's territory! It was always so wet and his fur clung to his body, uncomfortably. Wolfpaw sometimes was daring enough to sneak across the border to look around, but rarely does it. Shadowclan was at least was a bit better than this, and Windclan was just.. bleh. Wolfpaw didn't tell anyone about his crossing, not wanting to be lecture on the warrior code or loyalty. He didn't hunt and it was fine, he was only exploring. Thunderclan was sometimes boring you know? He didn't know if being a warrior helped with his constant wonders of exploring or made him edge closer to actually going farther, Wolfpaw rolled his shoulders a bit. " Do you.. sense something?" Wolfpaw asked his mother.
__________________
I'm on everyday, don't be scared to ask to roleplay with me!

Everything Finder And Tracker
Charrie Site

"You can run but you can't hide from the lie."

Last edited by SpiralWhirl; 11-20-2017 at 12:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 10-29-2017, 07:05 PM
Mistyfoot⚜'s Avatar
Mistyfoot⚜ Mistyfoot⚜ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: HAHAH you'll never find me
Gender: Female
Posts: 160
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 1,481


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@SpiralWhirl
@russet

A voice. Addersoul panicked. Whenever he was here, there was nobody roaming this close to the border. The sound of the young cat's voice rang through his ears. He had heard that before. Maybe a cat who he had come across on the border? Addersoul crouched down and tried to get some mud on his fur, even though that wouldn't disguise his scent very well. He got it all over his legs and tried to spread it on his pelt, to maybe hide himself. The black cat crept around the tree, reminding himself to press close to it. He was mostly blending in with the shadows, so he was almost completely covered. Finally, he was at the front of the tree. He looked up. There stood the young cat. Addersoul kept down, hoping the feline couldn't see him. Addersoul stayed still. Sooner or later, the cat would figure out that he was there. He couldn't tell from the shade, but the cat visible seemed.. familiar.
__________________
Hi
My character site is currently under construction, but it will be up soon!
If you are a friend, family member, etc that I do not roleplay with often, please let me know, because I may not have you on my character site!
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 11-05-2017, 02:32 AM
SpiralWhirl's Avatar
SpiralWhirl SpiralWhirl is online now
Cringe Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 669
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 3,575
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
@SpiralWhirl
@russet

A voice. Addersoul panicked. Whenever he was here, there was nobody roaming this close to the border. The sound of the young cat's voice rang through his ears. He had heard that before. Maybe a cat who he had come across on the border? Addersoul crouched down and tried to get some mud on his fur, even though that wouldn't disguise his scent very well. He got it all over his legs and tried to spread it on his pelt, to maybe hide himself. The black cat crept around the tree, reminding himself to press close to it. He was mostly blending in with the shadows, so he was almost completely covered. Finally, he was at the front of the tree. He looked up. There stood the young cat. Addersoul kept down, hoping the feline couldn't see him. Addersoul stayed still. Sooner or later, the cat would figure out that he was there. He couldn't tell from the shade, but the cat visible seemed.. familiar.
@russet

Wolfpaw stifle a yawn, "It most likely nothing. Forget it." He said, no reason for his mother to worry about a cat. I mean, who would try fighting them? Supposedly it would be a one on two, not a fair fight. Wolfpaw wasn't looking forward to going back, he had to train. What's wrong with staying like this? He didn't care about becoming a warrior, his ambition was somewhere else. Wolfpaw wrinkled his nose at the smell, "I really do hate Riverclan's smell more than anything!" He heard some rustling of the leaves, I can't be mistaken.. someone is there, right? Or was it the wind? Why would anyone be here? "Is someone there?" He hissed under his breath, Wolfpaw look up at the trees. Windclan complains that they can't see the trees, but.. what is so bad about trees? His thoughts wandered off to a different subject, quickly he was back again. "Sorry, zoomed out. " Wolfpaw blinked, his ear flickered.
(Kind of short, sorry)
__________________
I'm on everyday, don't be scared to ask to roleplay with me!

Everything Finder And Tracker
Charrie Site

"You can run but you can't hide from the lie."
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 11-05-2017, 08:37 AM
russet's Avatar
russet russet is offline
gay meme
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: dunder mifflin
Gender: pam and jim
Posts: 267
My Mood: Psychedelic
Koins: 1,797
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooks and Boos! View Post
@russet

Wolfpaw stifle a yawn, "It most likely nothing. Forget it." He said, no reason for his mother to worry about a cat. I mean, who would try fighting them? Supposedly it would be a one on two, not a fair fight. Wolfpaw wasn't looking forward to going back, he had to train. What's wrong with staying like this? He didn't care about becoming a warrior, his ambition was somewhere else. Wolfpaw wrinkled his nose at the smell, "I really do hate Riverclan's smell more than anything!" He heard some rustling of the leaves, I can't be mistaken.. someone is there, right? Or was it the wind? Why would anyone be here? "Is someone there?" He hissed under his breath, Wolfpaw look up at the trees. Windclan complains that they can't see the trees, but.. what is so bad about trees? His thoughts wandered off to a different subject, quickly he was back again. "Sorry, zoomed out. " Wolfpaw blinked, his ear flickered.
(Kind of short, sorry)
Drizzleflower looked down at her son, thinking maybe, for once, he was making sense. “Huh. I do smell something.” A cat. They smell.. familiar. She scanned past the trees at the border, seeing a muscular figure in the distance. “Wolfpaw.. don’t move. I think I know who that is.” She slunk towards the border, the scent of RiverClan heavy on her tounge. She half-gagged at the smell, before a stronger one took over. The tom she knew and loathed. Addersoul ”A... Addersoul? Finally come back to visit your mate and son, huh?” She gulped, feeling her ears grow hot and her skin get clammy. “I thought you.. and I quote.. ‘don’t want anything to do with’ us anymore.” She felt her eyes growing watery. “Sorry.. I don’t know how you deal with this fish scent.”
@Mistyfoot⚜
__________________
hey im ethan jim and pam are goals and my datefriend is wonderful (@jar-cant-draw on deviantart)
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 11-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Mistyfoot⚜'s Avatar
Mistyfoot⚜ Mistyfoot⚜ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: HAHAH you'll never find me
Gender: Female
Posts: 160
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 1,481


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post


Drizzleflower looked down at her son, thinking maybe, for once, he was making sense. “Huh. I do smell something.” A cat. They smell.. familiar. She scanned past the trees at the border, seeing a muscular figure in the distance. “Wolfpaw.. don’t move. I think I know who that is.” She slunk towards the border, the scent of RiverClan heavy on her tounge. She half-gagged at the smell, before a stronger one took over. The tom she knew and loathed. Addersoul ”A... Addersoul? Finally come back to visit your mate and son, huh?” She gulped, feeling her ears grow hot and her skin get clammy. “I thought you.. and I quote.. ‘don’t want anything to do with’ us anymore.” She felt her eyes growing watery. “Sorry.. I don’t know how you deal with this fish scent.”
@Mistyfoot⚜
Addersoul tensed up. He knew what was happening now. Standing before him was his former mate, Drizzleflower, and his son Wolfpaw.

"Drizzleflower.." Addersoul muttered, not believing what he was seeing. Addersouls' paws carried him toward the Thunderclan scent. His gazed crossed the two cats standing before him, he never thought of seeing the two again. He tasted the air for any other cats watching the trio. He decided that nobody would ever be allowed to know about this. A strong scent flowed into his tastebuds, and that was when he automatically realized he was in Thunderclan territory. He knew that the Thunderclan members suspected trespassing because when he did step onto the border, it was always in the same spot.

Addersoul felt a hint of sympathy for Drizzleflower. He could sense her sadness and could see it in her eyes. Almost immediately, his eyes narrowed and his neck fur stood on end. Addersould and Drizzleflower kept away from each other for a reason, at least a suspected reason. He noticed that they drifted apart after she kitted Wolfpaw, when she saw the most of Addersouls' bad side. He used to be a slightly desirable cat, but only if he met the one. And it turned out that Drizzleflower was not the one.
__________________
Hi
My character site is currently under construction, but it will be up soon!
If you are a friend, family member, etc that I do not roleplay with often, please let me know, because I may not have you on my character site!
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 11-06-2017, 11:57 PM
SpiralWhirl's Avatar
SpiralWhirl SpiralWhirl is online now
Cringe Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 669
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 3,575
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@russet
@MistyFoot

Wolfpaw stay quiet, he never or barely remembered his father. Yet he wouldn't lie, he always wondered what he was like. Why did his parents separate? He followed, hesitantly. His fur bristled as `Addersoul` came closer, his gaze turned to a glare. Wolfpaw glance at Drizzleflower, Is she crying or is actually the fish scent. "Your... my.. father?" Wolfpaw finally manage to say, this was a Riverclan cat. A Riverclan cat was his father? That means.. I'm not full Thunderclan. Then again, who cares? Wolfpaw didn't know rather to be mad, happy, or sad. Yet seeing how his parents were reacting they weren't on good terms. Wolfpaw was close to his mother's side, studying Addersoul. Just like he always did, he closed his eyes briefly. Opening them, "What are you even doing here? By luck we meet or were you coming to look for someone?" Wolfpaw said. His voice held some anger due to the fact that he was guessing Addersoul hurt Drizzleflower. Emotional or Physical.

__________________
I'm on everyday, don't be scared to ask to roleplay with me!

Everything Finder And Tracker
Charrie Site

"You can run but you can't hide from the lie."
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 12-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is offline
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 11,073
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 55,675
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Rubinaito
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial
@Spikes @Aura
Time to meet maple!)

Soft sigh escaped the lips of a elegant looking molly with bright yellow eyes and Red head with a few marks like a tiger her neck and underbelly was also a beautiful whit color including the tips of her paws which had a dark red like socks leading up to the beautiful red, orange almost the color of maple leaves fur. Her soft fluffy fur moved with the wind as she crosses the border smiling happyily with a kind sweet sounding purr. She licks her paw a bit than sits waiting for her kin “ come on! I can’t wait forever! We can meet some fun cats here! warriors they were called right?” She meows happily and rather loudly as she just jumps up walking up to her brother named butch and her sister honey. the molly was so excited, so happy about this. She heard stories of clans and even met a rouge who is now a proud father of warrior kits! She wanted a life like that, a life to protect in honor of the something! She wanted that more than anything for her family. Now she finally convinced them to come! To get a look of one of the clans a clan filled with honor and brave warriors she was so excited she just couldn’t contain herself as she purrs loudly jumping here and there eventually crouching down with her tail up “ come on!!”

Last edited by Sasukewolf (madness); 12-05-2017 at 05:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 12-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Fuzzyfeline's Avatar
Fuzzyfeline Fuzzyfeline is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Where I am, duh.
Gender: Female!
Posts: 271
Koins: 2,097
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Rubinaito
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial
@Spikes @Aura
Time to meet maple!)

Soft sigh escaped the lips of a elegant looking molly with bright yellow eyes and Red head with a few marks like a tiger her neck and underbelly was also a beautiful whit color including the tips of her paws which had a dark red like socks leading up to the beautiful red, orange almost the color of maple leaves fur. Her soft fluffy fur moved with the wind as she crosses the border smiling happyily with a kind sweet sounding purr. She licks her paw a bit than sits waiting for her kin “ come on! I can’t wait forever! We can meet some fun cats here! warriors they were called right?” She meows happily and rather loudly as she just jumps up walking up to her brother named butch and her sister honey. the molly was so excited, so happy about this. She heard stories of clans and even met a rouge who is now a proud father of warrior kits! She wanted a life like that, a life to protect in honor of the something! She wanted that more than anything for her family. Now she finally convinced them to come! To get a look of one of the clans a clan filled with honor and brave warriors she was so excited she just couldn’t contain herself as she purrs loudly jumping here and there eventually crouching down with her tail up “ come on!!”
Honey followed her sister, Maple, slower her ears alert for any sign of danger. "You should be a bit more carful Maple." She meowed. "There could be anything waiting to attack." She added as she know kept in pace with her excited sister. Her light ginger and white fur was long and thick giving her the name Honey. Still not sure Maple's idea to join this group of cats called Clans she was extra alert. "Yes you said they were called warriors." She meowed remanding her sisters question. She still couldn't believe Maple would want to join a group of cats. There could be dangers everywhere. I must keep a close eye on everything at every moment. She reminded herself as she jumped a patch of brambles to stay beside her sister.
__________________
Hay I'm welling to Roleplay anytime I'm on Just let me know!

Check out my Charter Finders:
Wolfhowl, Thistleheart, Creampaw, Riverkit and Frozenkit Finder.
Silentpaw and Hearpaw finder.(WindClan)
Skunkkit finder.(ThunderClan)
Let me know is any one of your cats work! Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 12-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Spikes's Avatar
Spikes Spikes is offline
Pajay? Pajay.
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: The edge of Kyrat
Gender: Cool Dad (Male)
Posts: 3,791
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 16,432


Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Butch found himself stuck behind his siblings, though soon picked up the pace, falling into step by his sister, Maple. "I can't believe you want to meet these 'warriors', anyways... Is it really worth it? I'm all the wild cat anyone needs." He watched his sister swagger about playfully in the undergrowth, staying somewhat alert in case these cats weren't as friendly as she made them out to be. He paused to look at his other sister, Honey, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, I mean... It can't be too bad, right? You've got one of the strongest cats around to keep her safe, anyways." Butch huffed proudly, taking a moment to take in the surrounding scents. It sure was strange... Unfamiliar, yet warm scents seemed to muddle about, and his curiosity was starting to get the better of him. Maybe Maple really did have a point? He simply followed for the time being, keeping his sister safe as well as enjoying the trip in his own little way.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) | @Fuzzyfeline )
( Sorry if it's late/short! )
__________________

Cheestos.
|| ❤Bae❤ || Child ||
|| Looking for an RP? || Art requests || Characters || Finder ||
I have too many grandchildren to count.
~Formerly Jazz, feel free to keep calling me that~

Last edited by Spikes; 12-06-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 12-07-2017, 01:57 AM
Stormpelt's Avatar
Stormpelt Stormpelt is offline
STORM
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: not saying bro
Gender: Female
Posts: 171
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 658
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Hexict



Timber found herself in a border she slightly remembers. Well it is what she thinks she remembers. She doesn't remember much of her past life and she is still the same as always. Well except for her personality and appearance which had change. Her pelt became slightly darker and her eyes became a little darker as well. Her pupils dilated as she sniffed the air which had many wonderful smells. Her personality has also changed as well. She wasn't the shy, quiet skittish tinny kitten that she remembered. She was actually a lot more brake tough her shyness still stayed. Even a little attitude here and there. Even her pelt became more thick and long which hid her slightly thin body underneath. She was very healthy and her fur shined when the sun hits it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstream
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Megan
- by Megan
- by Shay



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017