Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #271  
Old 12-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 462
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,023
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw hissed,” What would you know Nightshade. Your life is perfect. I am the only reason it’s not completely perfect!!!”
"Don't forget that I went through the exact same thing! Except my family actually did hate me!" her fur bristled and her eyes were narrowed. "SO stop feeling sorry for yourself and accept the fact that your family doesn't hate you! Please!"
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 12-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
I’m special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,666
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,066


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Don't forget that I went through the exact same thing! Except my family actually did hate me!" her fur bristled and her eyes were narrowed. "SO stop feeling sorry for yourself and accept the fact that your family doesn't hate you! Please!"
She hissed,” My father doesn’t. My mother does!!! So she’ll pay.”

Her mother stammered staring at the blood on the forearm of her,” I don’t hate you. I am outraged that this is what has become of you...your mentor must really be an angry piece of foxdung, lazy foxdung specifically, based on your awful attack.” She meowed calmly,” I’d suggest getting a mentor who controls your behavior. Just lie about your current mentor. And I don’t hate you I just dislike you. Understand the difference.”

She growled,” Hate and Dislike are practically the same thing. And...” she cleared her throat,” My foxhearted mentor is right here.” She meowed aiming an attack really slowly. (I love that the mother is insulting her mentor as if she doesn’t see the mentor)
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 12-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 462
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,023
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hissed,” My father doesn’t. My mother does!!! So she’ll pay.”

Her mother stammered staring at the blood on the forearm of her,” I don’t hate you. I am outraged that this is what has become of you...your mentor must really be an angry piece of foxdung, lazy foxdung specifically, based on your awful attack.” She meowed calmly,” I’d suggest getting a mentor who controls your behavior. Just lie about your current mentor. And I don’t hate you I just dislike you. Understand the difference.”

She growled,” Hate and Dislike are practically the same thing. And...” she cleared her throat,” My foxhearted mentor is right here.” She meowed aiming an attack really slowly. (I love that the mother is insulting her mentor as if she doesn’t see the mentor)
(lol she doesn't know who she's dealing with)

Nightshade spun around, eyes blazing in fury. "I'm trying to defend you, you miserable rabbit-heart! It's pretty pathetic that I care about your daughter more than you do! You don't deserve to be in StarClan! You should be rotting in the Dark Forest!" she was practically screaming at this point. She slid her claws out and snarled at the starry she-cat.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 12-06-2017, 06:53 PM
starfall's Avatar
starfall starfall is offline
Lingering Stardust
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Dancing in the milkyway
Gender: A star~ {She/her}
Posts: 2,780
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 17,316


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I'm here.)

After the formal queen returned to the ranks of StarClan. A black and white tom came out of the ranks of StarClan. He had never met Fallenstream in person or seen him. But he heard about him when he was born from his close friend, Wildheart, who was still living in RiverClan as an elder. With his thick fluffy tail waving behind him he came to stand in front of the new leader of his old Clan. "Greetings Falenstream. I am White night of RiverClan." He meowed dipping his head. "Though you would know of me." He added not wanting the black tom to worry about not knowing him. With a twitch of his whiskers he continued. "With this life I give you mercy. So you may show your Clan compassion and forgiveness." He meowed as he leans to touch his nose to the other Tom's head. A surge ran though his body as the life past though him and into Falenstream. Stepping back he dipped his head again. "I know you will lead RiverClan and keep them safe. You just have to believe it and not get caught up in the little problems in life." He added. Some may find it hard to over look the littlest problems in life, he had this problem ounce. But he learned that nothing is perfect you just have to be strong and push on. With that he turned and disappeared into the ranks of StarClan.
The tom flicked his ears and focused his attention upon the tom, his lapis hues danced with uncertainty and exhaustion. He was second guessing his decisions, he wasn't sure he wanted to become the leader anymore, not after all he's done that would taint his clan, killing his own clanmate, hating the leaders guts, thinking of harming them, he was still trying to see himself as a deputy. He slumped and watched as the tom made his way forward to touch his nose to his head. 'mercy, they're mocking me.' he thought to himself. His ears folded back as he felt the force of the light, though it wasn't as powerful as the rest. He had two lives to go...was it worth finishing? Was he really the best for his clan, or was he jus their last choice? Should he finish the ceremony?

Fallenstream let out a drawn out exhale and shuffled his paws further away from one another, it wouldn't take much to throw him off his balance with the stance he was in. He had received 7 lives so far, wasn't it too far to be double-guessing himself? Wasn't Starclan angry at him? How is it he can lead his clan, if he's hated the thing he's become? The ebony feline grit his teeth and lowered his head, glaring at his paws, His attention ripped away from the starry cats for a short moment, and to his dismay, only for a short moment, that's all it took for him to rethink his decision on coming down to the Starcave.

@Suspiciousmindz
[ It would be lovely if you posted before 5pm today, I cant really hop over your ceremony and come back to it at a later time since you're second to last and Wheat's got an important part as being the last life giver. But, please post by that time today]

__________________
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

The glowing stars and the moon so white,
Make all your worries feel so light.
It may be dark in the night,
But these natural stars make it seem so bright.
Night has a lesson to teach,
To forget worries and happiness reach.

If you wish to roleplay with Fallenstar in the leaders den or elsewhere please inform me
Obsidianwhisker Army

Last edited by starfall; 12-07-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 12-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
I’m special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,666
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,066


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(lol she doesn't know who she's dealing with)

Nightshade spun around, eyes blazing in fury. "I'm trying to defend you, you miserable rabbit-heart! It's pretty pathetic that I care about your daughter more than you do! You don't deserve to be in StarClan! You should be rotting in the Dark Forest!" she was practically screaming at this point. She slid her claws out and snarled at the starry she-cat.
Haypaw smirked,” You got a trained warrior against you now hehehe.”

She blinked,” Am I not entitled to an opinion?” She meowed sweetly as if she were innocent,” I don’t hate Haypaw, what’s wrong with loving her and disliking her. My mother insincts ensure I love her, but my personality ensures I dislike her.”

Haypaw snarled,” Nightshade attack with me!”
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 12-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 462
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,023
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw smirked,” You got a trained warrior against you now hehehe.”

She blinked,” Am I not entitled to an opinion?” She meowed sweetly as if she were innocent,” I don’t hate Haypaw, what’s wrong with loving her and disliking her. My mother insincts ensure I love her, but my personality ensures I dislike her.”

Haypaw snarled,” Nightshade attack with me!”
Nightshade cast an unsure glance at her apprentice. After a few long, awkward, silent moments, she sighed and looked back at Haypaw's mother. "Where are her siblings?" she asked, her voice emotionless.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 12-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
I’m special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,666
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,066


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade cast an unsure glance at her apprentice. After a few long, awkward, silent moments, she sighed and looked back at Haypaw's mother. "Where are her siblings?" she asked, her voice emotionless.
"Morningkit is in Starclan." She replied her eye twitching slightly, not mentioning the other kit.

Haypaw growled and lunged at her claws unsheathe slashing recklessly, her mother shrieking in pain.
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 12-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 462
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,023
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
"Morningkit is in Starclan." She replied her eye twitching slightly, not mentioning the other kit.

Haypaw growled and lunged at her claws unsheathe slashing recklessly, her mother shrieking in pain.
Nightshade looked at them in confusion. Weren't they IN StarClan? She was completely oblivious to the fighting cats as she tried to figure out where they were.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 12-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Okapi's Avatar
Okapi Okapi is offline
I’m special to you?!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Funky FEet
Posts: 5,666
My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,066


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade looked at them in confusion. Weren't they IN StarClan? She was completely oblivious to the fighting cats as she tried to figure out where they were.
Her mother soon grew weak,” You murderer...” she whispered as Haypaw kept slashing at her mother who lay on the ground as her mother wouldn’t dare harm her kit.
__________________
PLS mention me if you need a RP partner, no need to
ask if we can RP. Just mention away...not spam though
I will be leaving WCO on December 15th and not returning until maybe the first maybe longer.
 
Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 12-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Kyra-Wolfe-666 Kyra-Wolfe-666 is offline
Kyra-Wolfe-666
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: A Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Depression
Gender: Female
Posts: 462
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 2,023
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Her mother soon grew weak,” You murderer...” she whispered as Haypaw kept slashing at her mother who lay on the ground as her mother wouldn’t dare harm her kit.
Nightshade stood there, her paws rooted to the ground in fear as her apprentice murdered her own mother. After a few seconds, she got her carp together and leaped at Haypaw, knocking her away. "Haypaw!" she screamed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstream
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Megan
- by Megan
- by Shay



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017