Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Old 12-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Shhhhhhhh!

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 25,902

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post
Suneye walked into the nursery she wondered if petalflower was doing okay she did lose her last kit to sickness hey petalflower then she noticed her helping out the kit of that family that left the clan without her I see you are keeping the one kit warm that's really nice of you petalflower I heard Winterkits family left her behind when they left the clan also I came to see if your okay from losing your last kit I might not be a friend of yours but your a clanmate and I like to help a clanmate in need if I can she then she said under her breath though most clan mates don't care about me her one green eye shining in sadness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beveon View Post
Winterkit woke up and parted her tiny mouth in a yawn stretching her paws outward still purring she then looked at the shecat who was speaking to petalflower then looked at petalflower wondering who the shecat who was talking to petalflower was
Petalfliwer looked at Suneye with a friendly smile. "I saw Winterkit and thought she would like a friend, so I came over to her." meowed Petalflower. The queen looked down at winterkit, nudging the kits chin, lovingly with a light purr. Petalflower was always wanting to be cl9se to a kit, but ever since she lost her last kit she tjought it would never come.

Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."

I'm Transgender and I'm proud!

Old 12-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Long fur warrior

My Mood: Relaxed
Koins: 124
Smile Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Petalfliwer looked at Suneye with a friendly smile. "I saw Winterkit and thought she would like a friend, so I came over to her." meowed Petalflower. The queen looked down at winterkit, nudging the kits chin, lovingly with a light purr. Petalflower was always wanting to be cl9se to a kit, but ever since she lost her last kit she tjought it would never come.
Suneye smiled Winterkit is lucky to have a friend like you petalflower she really needed one after what happened who knows your might have been lucky you found her too maybe you can even be her mother like cat if you can take in a kit after what happend
Old 12-14-2017, 01:13 AM
Ed

My Mood: Aggressive
Koins: 752

Darkrose didnít know it, but Blackkit has found a new friend over the moon he was here. Despite her oppsosite nature, Blackkit found he enjoyed Burnetkitís company. ďBurnetkit! Where are you?Ē He grumbled.
@Mystical
@Mad-Hatter
Old 12-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Iím special to you?!

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 29,559

Rosefern looked at her kits happily, they were atleast three moons now. @THE RPERS OF THE KITS!!! @Agnate And @Megan
One day I may never return no guarentees.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.

Last edited by 2018 Okapi; 12-14-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:22 PM
Shhhhhhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rosefern looked at her kits happily, they were atleast three moons now. @THE RPERS OF THE KITS!!! @Agnate And @Megan
Lightningflash made his way into the nursery, walking over to his mate. He sat down beside Rosefern with a loud purr. "Sorry I've been very busy. Warrior duties were calling." Meowed Lightningflash.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Iím special to you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Lightningflash made his way into the nursery, walking over to his mate. He sat down beside Rosefern with a loud purr. "Sorry I've been very busy. Warrior duties were calling." Meowed Lightningflash.
Rosefern flicked her tail,Ē So you missed our kits first three moons of life, huh. Iíve been a warrior, and as a warrior Iíve had enough time I could have popped into the nursery to see kits.Ē She meowed in a calm voice (wow. Iíd be ripping him to shreads if i was her)

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Old 12-14-2017, 12:28 PM
Shhhhhhhh!

Quote:
Rosefern flicked her tail,Ē So you missed our kits first three moons of life, huh. Iíve been a warrior, and as a warrior Iíve had enough time I could have popped into the nursery to see kits.Ē She meowed in a calm voice (wow. Iíd be ripping him to shreads if i was her)
Lightningflash kept calm, since she was his mate. "I'm sorry and I will try to visit everday." meowed Lightningflash in a calm voice, even though he was very much angry inside. He looked away from Rosefern, not wanting to look at her.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:32 PM
Iím special to you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Lightningflash kept calm, since she was his mate. "I'm sorry and I will try to visit everday." meowed Lightningflash in a calm voice, even though he was very much angry inside. He looked away from Rosefern, not wanting to look at her.
(Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
And Witheredkit @Okapi)
She shrugged,” It doesn’t matter now. Your here. Ashkit! Owlkit! Emeraldkit! Cirruskit! Come meet your father, Lightningflash!” She called out to her kits, they were three moons old and they got teased often for not knowing who their father was more than a name and stories. Owlkit’s come crying to me about it...Emeraldkit’s accused me of making Lightningflash up. Cirruskit begged me to chase him down and drag him in there. Ashkit has asked me to hurt the cats that tease her. Poor Witheredkit though...she doesn’t leave my side and hardly speaks.

Witheredkit’s light grey fur was groomed as she stared with her blue eyes directly at Lightningflash before laying down again as if she didn’t care or couldn’t see him.

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Last edited by 2018 Okapi; 12-14-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Happy
Koins: 9,866

Quote:
(Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Icekit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
And Witheredkit @Okapi)
She shrugged,” It doesn’t matter now. Your here. Ashkit! Owlkit! Emeraldkit! Cirruskit! Come meet your father, Lightningflash!” She called out to her kits, they were three moons old and they got teased often for not knowing who their father was more than a name and stories. Owlkit’s come crying to me about it...Emeraldkit’s accused me of making Lightningflash up. Cirruskit begged me to chase him down and drag him in there. Ashkit has asked me to hurt the cats that tease her. Poor Witheredkit though...she doesn’t leave my side and hardly speaks.

Witheredkit’s light grey fur was groomed as she stared with her blue eyes directly at Lightningflash before laying down again as if she didn’t care or couldn’t see him.
Icekit came over her dual eyes landing on her father. Is this really are father? Or did mum just ask a random warrior to come. She wondered as she starred at Lightningflash. She sniffed at his paws trying to get his sent. Then sat with a thump looking up at him. "If your our father, then why are you just know showing up?" She asked him her tail twitching. I got him! She thought thinking she busted her father in a lie. Though she thought that this Lightningflash wasn't really her father but a random tom, even though he was. She didn't move her emerald and sapphire colored eyes from Lightningflash as if she thought if she looked away it'd be gone.

(Sorry it's so short.)
@Megan

Last edited by Fuzzyfeline; 12-29-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Iím special to you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Emeraldkit came over her dual eyes landing on her father. Is this really are father? Or did mum just ask a random warrior to come. She wondered as she starred at Lightningflash. She sniffed at his paws trying to get his sent. Then sat with a thump looking up at him. "If your our father, then why are you just know showing up?" She asked him her tail twitching. I got him! She thought thinking she busted her father in a lie. Though she thought that this Lightningflash wasn't really her father but a random tom, even though he was. She didn't move her emerald and sapphire colored eyes from Lightningflash as if she thought if she looked away it'd be gone.

(Sorry it's so short.)
@Megan
Rosefern smiled,Ē He was busy doing warrior duties.Ē She meowed hoping to be more convincing. Do something to prove it Lightning. she paused and whispered,Ē See.. what I mean, Emeraldkit doesnít even believe your her father. Witheredkit doesnít acnolage anyones existance....Ē she sighed

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?