Today 02:53 PM
♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:49 PM

Old March 18th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Eponine's Yard

{All are free to join this! I do not have a character page set up for my dear Eponine yet, but I will make one in the future after I've gotten a better idea of her personality. As for now, all that needs to be known is that she is quite literally a vampire cat. I have used my power card to create her; she is weakened if she goes too long without feeding from another cat, and if she gorges herself then her senses and strength will be slightly heightened for a time. If you have any further questions about her, feel free to ask!}

Cloudy days were one of Eponine's favorite types of days, it was when her twoleg let her out in the yard without having to put on any sort of the strange liquid they normally put on her. She was free to do as she pleased without having to worry about getting her skin burned up, and it wasn't too cold out either so she didn't have the temporary fur on her. She felt it made her bulky, though she did appreciate the being's kindness in looking after her. Having no fur was certainly a drag sometimes, but then again, she liked to think that's what made her, well, her.
As she stepped out of the threshold of her home, the sphynx with the abnormally long canines that hung nearly to her chin, stretched with a content yawn. Her claws would flex, rasping against the concrete back porch before she'd sheathe them and straighten up to take a gander at her yard. It was a wonderful place to hang out, there were two tree's, a few bushes and rows of flowers by the concrete porch. Of course the yard looked a lot more vibrant in greenleaf, but even still, Eponine loved to call this place home. It was comfortable. Now that isn't to say she doesn't like to go exploring every now and again! She certainly wasn't one to shy away from adventure and making new friends. But for now, especially with the uncertainty of the clouds, she would stick to her yard and hope a friendly soul would come by.
Despite her need to kill others to stay healthy, Eponine was an incredibly cheerful and even friendly cat. She didn't like to think about what she had to do, when the time came, she did it and tried to keep it from her mind. It's not what she wanted to be known for, she didn't want anyone to know it. It was.. It was her secret.
Even now she wasn't thinking about it, she was healthy, she fed just last night. She was fine. She didn't want to gorge herself, she really only did that when she needed to. After all, the less lives ended, the better. It could really wear on one's mind, especially when you didn't want to be a bad cat. It was more like a curse than anything.. She hated it.

Flicking her ears, the grey and pink wrinkled molly would make her way down the yard to one of the trees, hoisting herself up into it's branches to settle down. At least then she could see anyone else and maybe get their attention. With a smile of delight, the blue-eyed she-cat scanned the area from her perch, tail curled to her side.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:13 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Eponine's Yard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{All are free to join this! I do not have a character page set up for my dear Eponine yet, but I will make one in the future after I've gotten a better idea of her personality. As for now, all that needs to be known is that she is quite literally a vampire cat. I have used my power card to create her; she is weakened if she goes too long without feeding from another cat, and if she gorges herself then her senses and strength will be slightly heightened for a time. If you have any further questions about her, feel free to ask!}

Cloudy days were one of Eponine's favorite types of days, it was when her twoleg let her out in the yard without having to put on any sort of the strange liquid they normally put on her. She was free to do as she pleased without having to worry about getting her skin burned up, and it wasn't too cold out either so she didn't have the temporary fur on her. She felt it made her bulky, though she did appreciate the being's kindness in looking after her. Having no fur was certainly a drag sometimes, but then again, she liked to think that's what made her, well, her.
As she stepped out of the threshold of her home, the sphynx with the abnormally long canines that hung nearly to her chin, stretched with a content yawn. Her claws would flex, rasping against the concrete back porch before she'd sheathe them and straighten up to take a gander at her yard. It was a wonderful place to hang out, there were two tree's, a few bushes and rows of flowers by the concrete porch. Of course the yard looked a lot more vibrant in greenleaf, but even still, Eponine loved to call this place home. It was comfortable. Now that isn't to say she doesn't like to go exploring every now and again! She certainly wasn't one to shy away from adventure and making new friends. But for now, especially with the uncertainty of the clouds, she would stick to her yard and hope a friendly soul would come by.
Despite her need to kill others to stay healthy, Eponine was an incredibly cheerful and even friendly cat. She didn't like to think about what she had to do, when the time came, she did it and tried to keep it from her mind. It's not what she wanted to be known for, she didn't want anyone to know it. It was.. It was her secret.
Even now she wasn't thinking about it, she was healthy, she fed just last night. She was fine. She didn't want to gorge herself, she really only did that when she needed to. After all, the less lives ended, the better. It could really wear on one's mind, especially when you didn't want to be a bad cat. It was more like a curse than anything.. She hated it.

Flicking her ears, the grey and pink wrinkled molly would make her way down the yard to one of the trees, hoisting herself up into it's branches to settle down. At least then she could see anyone else and maybe get their attention. With a smile of delight, the blue-eyed she-cat scanned the area from her perch, tail curled to her side.
I'm going to bring in Blueberry!))

Blueberry wondered around, hoping to find someone to talk. Her moonish pelt was noticable in the sunlight. She was lost and hoped to find someone to show her around.
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@~Silverkit~

(Just a slight reminder that it's cloudy out, not really any sun showing c; )

Immediately the hairless molly's eyes locked onto a moving form a few yards over, and her heart leapt with joy. A new cat! Oh how she loved to meet new cats, after all, a new cat is an opportunity for a new friend! Standing up on her branch, Eponine would yowl out loud enough to be heard over where the other she-cat was wandering about.
"Excuse me, over there! If you're not too busy, you should stop by my yard! Or I can come over there and meet you, but my yard is pretty nice!"
The tip of her tail curled to express her happiness, the demeanor on her face mirroring it as she grinned. Normally most cats were too polite to pass up an invitation from her. After all, who could deny such a friendly face, even if she wasn't exactly normal looking. There weren't many hairless cats around, nor were there many cats with such incredibly long canine's. But that never stopped her from making friends, and she hoped it didn't stop her now. The other cat didn't look particularly familiar to Eponine, but that didn't matter. Some cats came and went with their twolegs, or sometimes they got lost wandering too far from their own nest. Whatever the case, she hoped to find out by talking to the other cat.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:50 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

artemis's eyes narrowed inconspicuously as the female veered her head up, looking slightly unnatural, to glance up at the clouds. and yes, because artemis simply had to be extra; she looked up to view the cumulus-looking clouds, instead of just forward with her head tilted a bit. the female put her head back down in a natural, calming position. although she was a loner, she clung to the twolegplaces she came across, knowing they held free food and shelter, as well as other cats to keep her company; assuming, of course, they were friendly and artemis was in a good enough mood not to claw their whiskers off. in hindsight, artemis tended to do that more than any average cat would, but this is artemis we're talking about.
artemis spotted a cat upon their twoleg's porch, and watched cautiously. the female wasn't the most trusting of the unfamiliar faces she came across, although she did enjoy others' company after a long day of traveling from twolegplace to twolegplace. assuming, of course, the company wasn't some annoying bratty kittypet who wanted to know all about the outside world and had never seen a twig in their life. artemis hated those types of cats, for a reason she didn't quite know herself. shaking herself, she continued looking at the cat placed upon a porch, wondering what they were doing. in her opinion, artemis thought the cat should make up their mind. it was either to stay at home, or explore; not to stand there on the porch doing absolutely and purely nothing but staring at the grass swaying or listening to the irritating grumble of frustrated twolegs.
"oh, whatever," artemis muttered to herself, walking up to the cat. "who're you, ma'am?" she inquired of them, picking her words carefully and with great forethought. the female was not about to make a rude impression on this stranger she'd spotted, but artemis was not the type of cat to stand back and let somecat insulted her. artemis was part of the group of felines who would tell you know beforehand not to mess with them, and usually it was with artemis's aura and not with her spoken words. "i'm artemis. used to be a kittypet, but i left my twolegs. is kittypet life the same as it used to be?"
@The Cannibal
i’m smiling too”

---

Old March 18th, 2019, 09:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@hope

Eponine was used to other cats visiting her yard and nest, if anything, she welcomed it and even her twoleg's didn't mind the occasional visitor. Having settled down on the porch to enjoy the slight heat the stone gave off from the sun that had been out earlier. The heat was welcomed, especially considering the air could have a bit of a nip to it, even if it was one of the warmer days of the season.
Her eyes were half-lidded as she enjoyed herself, listening to the sounds around her, the songbirds, the wind, the occasional sound of a two-leg. It was calming and it was home. It was the sound of approaching pawsteps and soon the unfamiliar scent of another cat that caused her ears to perk up and her eyes to brighten. Another guest! She would think to herself with excitement, her head turning to see who it was that approached her porch. It was always a delight to be able to meet other cats, whether they had stories to tell or just simple chit-chat, it didn't matter. It was the company she enjoyed. At times, when it got too cold or the sun was too harsh, her twolegs would keep her inside, unable to see others. She understood they were trying to protect her, as she had learned this the hard way after escaping during an extremely hot and bright greenleaf day. Her skin had burned terribly and she certainly didn't want to experience that again.
"Hello there! I'm Eponine!" The she-cat purred audibly as she spoke, sitting up now that the other she-cat was so close to her. After all, she didn't want to appear rude to her new guest by not giving her her full attention. Interest sparked in the hairless cat and her head would tilt just slightly with curiosity upon hearing that this cat had left her twolegs. "Nice to meet you Artemis, and I'm happy to have you here! I enjoy the company of others. I'm not sure what it used to be for you, but I enjoy it. They keep me safe, fed, warm. It's nice. But I can understand why it's not for everyone, you're better able to take care of yourself probably. I myself would love to visit those clans I'm always hearing about, maybe I'll visit when it starts getting a bit warmer out." Blinking, the she-cat realized she might have started talking too much out of eagerness. "I'm sorry, is there something I can get you? Maybe some food? I always have extra. Or maybe I can get my twolegs to get you some water if you're thirsty!"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?