Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old September 30th, 2020, 07:59 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default [PRIVATE] Meeting the brother-in-law/sister-in-law

-- @Mando --
-Echowind-

Echowind was confused. She had woken up in a dark place with no stars, and thick trees everywhere. Just a minute ago she was curled up in her nest! Wait... Then it clicked. She was in the Dark Forest. The Place of No Stars. Was this her punishment for seeing Whisperbreeze? Was she gonna be stuck here?

No. No. "Who's there?" she called, hoping for an answer. She had to be here for a reason, and it probably wasn't her new mate. She looked around, a little creeped out by the eerie silence that surrounded her.

She shut her eyes, concentrated on waking up. She though of hunting, patrolling, her Clan... Please work, please work... She opened her eyes. Nope. Still in the Dark Forest.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; September 30th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.
Old September 30th, 2020, 08:11 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: [PRIVATE] Meeting the brother-in-law/sister-in-law

// @Evie

Braveheart could smell her. And...he could smell his traitorous brother...Whispertail. He padded closer, behind her, not daring to breathe. Did his idiot brother-perhaps- have a mate? Or had they been hanging out together? Huh.

"It's me," the big orange tom growled. "It's me, your worst nightmare." He felt his breath go excited, his pelt start to warm up. This would be wonderful! Braveheart walked over to her side, and let out a snarl. "Wonderful night for a stroll."

Braveheart laughed as she tried to wake back up. "That won't work, darling," he purred. "You have to wait till I let you back. Sound fair? Mmm?"
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; October 1st, 2020 at 07:53 AM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 06:37 AM
full time disappointment

-- @Mando --
-Echowind-

Echowind could only smell trees, and she would have freaked if she knew who was standing behind her. How do ShadowClan and ThunderClan live? She jumped when she heard a voice. "I'm not scared of you," she growled, trying to sound brave.

She unsheathed her small claws and hissed at Mystery Cat. She threatened her claws to his cheek, though she still couldn't see. She was still at a disadvantage, and one that had nothing to do with her small size.

No. If this cat had called her here, there was no way he was letting her go so easily. "But life isn't fair. Not for me, not for Whispertail - er, breeze - and not for anyone. My mate did nothing wrong. Nothing!" she hissed, though she didn't know that she may have just given her enemy information he shouldn't have....

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 1st, 2020, 07:55 AM
this night is sparkling

// @Evie

Braveheart was delirious with happiness. He'd never felt this way since-well, since he'd been alive. His dumb little brother's 'friend' was here, and he could do whatever he wanted with her. Kill her, fight her, ruin her. "Oh but you are," he laughed. "You're so, so scared."

Braveheart twined around her, purring maliciously. Delight, delight, delight. He didn't flinch as she put her claws to his cheek. "Oh stop it," he meowed. "You know you can't do anything."

Hmmm. This cat was so curious. Why was she so mad? Didn't she know he could help her? "Life isn't fair," he mocked. "Whisperbreeze? That's...an interesting name. Mates?! Why-" Braveheart paused. This was so very interesting. "Yes, he did," Braveheart hissed. "HE BETRAYED ME! And you're going to suffer for it." He leaped at Echobaby, aiming for her muzzle. Braveheart was silent-and he knew she couldn't see.
being this young is art

Old October 1st, 2020, 08:26 AM
full time disappointment

-- @Mando --
-Echowind-

Echowind was scared. But who wouldn't be? "You wouldn't know," she retorted. "Twilightstar is gonna hear about this," she warned, though she knew there was nothing Twilightstar - or anyone! - could do about it.

She narrowed her amber eyes at the cat, trying to watch him as he moved. "What did I ever do to you?" she asked, genuinely confused. For real this time, she made an attempt to claw his shoulder.

"I think it's a beautiful name. What, surprised your brother has a mate? I'm sure you would never have one." She had no idea the Wishpool was his mate. And then... She felt a sharp sting on her muzzle. She screeched as he re-opened the scar over her nose from the fight with that rogue.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 2nd, 2020, 03:55 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Evie

Braveheart was perhaps having the funnest time he'd had in a while...like anyone could have any fun in this hellhole. "I can tell from your body language," he answered simply. "You would tell on me?! Darling..."

Braveheart let out a soft grin at the silvery cat in front of him. Her name-she was obviously loyal to WindClan, and his brother's stupid new name was 'Whisperbreeze'..."Echowind, you're Echowind, aren't you? And dear-I hate you because you love that awful Clan!" He elegantly ducked under her blow.

"Mmm. The way the world works...if I was your mate, you'd think my name was beautiful." He lashed his tail with anger. "I DON'T HAVE A MATE?!" he screeched. "I HAD A MATE! YOUR MATE RUINED IT!" Braveheart tried to neatly leap on top of her, and claw her ears.
being this young is art

Old October 3rd, 2020, 07:23 AM
full time disappointment

-- @Mando ---
-Echowind-

"You think I wouldn't?" she hissed, aiming a blow at his ears. "I have done nothing to you." She left it at that.

"Yes, the one and only Echowind. And you're Braveheart. I already know, you fox dung," was her reply to his stupid question. "WindClan is not awful! You deserved what you got, you fox-heart!"

Echowind shook her head. "No, I wouldn't. I'd be ashamed you were my mate. Who was your mate, hm? She clearly didn't matter that much to you." Echowind hissed as he leaped onto her back, and she rolled over, attempting to crush him.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 5th, 2020, 04:55 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Evie

"I know you would. You seem like a delightful cat, full of spirit and fire," he shot back. "Yes, you have. You've done everything to me. You don't know it, but you have." Braveheart let a blow land on his left ear and smiled. A new scar.

"Ha...yes. I'm Braveheart. And, dear, cats have called me worse. Trust me, that? It's nothing. I find it...refreshing." Braveheart hummed silently, and kept working his tail around hers. "Did I?" he replied thoughtfully. "Than again, if it had happened to you...I can see the whining. 'It's not fair!' 'I loved my Clan!' Truth is, Twilightstar might seem like a weakling, but you're her pawn. You're all her pawns. She's using you..."

"Why would you want me to be your-" Braveheart felt his ears press back, a snarl growing in his throat. "SHE-SHE WAS WISHPOOL! A HECK OF A LOT BETTER NAME THAN YOURS! AND SHE WAS BRILLIANT! NOTHING LIKE YOU, YOU DUMBASS!" He was so mad. She had no right to tease his beloved Wishpool. Braveheart didn't notice, in his anger, her rolling over, and she crushed the tip of his tail.

Braveheart tried to slice her legs in return.
being this young is art

Old October 5th, 2020, 07:12 PM
full time disappointment

---For some reason I wanna call Echo 'Echomidget' now lol---
-- @Mando --
-Echowind-

"Why thank you," Echowind said with a roll of her yellow eyes. "And I have to disagree, dear, I have done nothing to you." She smiled at her successful attack and this time snapped her jaws at his leg.

"But I wouldn't go so far as to cripple my own sister," she hissed. "That's just wrong. And I know Wishpool never loved y-" she was cut off with a screech of pain as he sliced her legs. "Stop! Please, stop!!!!"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 7th, 2020, 04:00 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Evie - GO FOR IT

"Of course, my love," Braveheart meowed acidly. He was completely aware of her sarcasm. Completely. "Well, sure." he allowed. "But I'm going to do everything to you!" He let her jaws catch the edge of his legs, smirking.

"Your sister? What on earth? You're not serious." He made his eyes huge and wide with disbelief, than fright. "She'll huwt me!" Braveheart let out an angry growl and he let her nip at his legs. "SHE DID! SHE DID!" He laughed with delight-pure, simple delight as she screeched with pain. "I SPILLED THIS BLOOD!"