Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redwater Art requests
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 02:27 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by starry
Today 02:26 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:22 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:17 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:17 PM

Old September 3rd, 2022, 03:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Kirei's Finder!

Hello! So temptation struck me again, and I came up with a new character who I want to introduce to roleplay - Kirei. She was named by her twoleg for being pretty, until she had a sudden growth spurt and her twoleg abandoned her. So she set out into the world, determined to make it a better place... or something like that.

Kirei has an odd goal which she strives to achieve. She wants to learn the ways of a healer, through trial and error. However, she's not like the usual healers. Being abandoned by her twolegs left her shocked and forever emotionally scarred, but this also hardened her. She started believing strongly in the fact that if she wants to survive out there, she needs to be tough and strong. Before I continue going on and on about her here's a little info.

Female, she/her
Her personality will be explained in the finder parts.
She's a super large brown molly with darker brown swirls, and a cream/beige underbelly and chest. Her eyes are a forest green color.
Reference, credit to @/Willowfern:

She only wants to learn the ways of a healer to be a very desired cat in the forest, who others beg to for help with their injuries. While she is still training through trial and error, she still wants a price for her healings. Now, this price can vary. If she's interested in having someone as a test subject and experimenting with the injury and herbs, she'll take a flower. However, from others, she will want more valuable payments, such as herbs so that she can keep her storage fresh at all times.

Note that she's not the nicest cat. The only reason Kirei wants to take cats "under her wing" is as stated before, she wants to be a desirable cat. In addition to this, in the future, she will be adopting a family of kits and teaching them her ways. From a young age, they'll learn herbs and also train how to be strong whilst battling against her.

To set Kirei up, there's a few things I will need.

Test Subjects
Injures cats which Kirei will experiment with. As I said before she will desire payment, wether a herb or a flower or anything else really is provided is totally up to them, but she may reflect the way she's healing them on the gift they gave. Note that there's no guarantee that your cat will be healed but you're free to provide the healing outcome you would like for them to have. It could be that Kirei/the test subject is in luck and she finds the right herb, or perhaps she just makes the wound worse, and they come back or not. That's completely your choice. Other than that this cat must be injured in someway there's no other requirements. They can be a throwaway character for all I care.

Adoptive Kits
This is where I get picky. I want these kits to be an active presence in her life. They should be around 3 moons old, and I'm thinking that she finds a whole litter of them (3-5 kits) and takes them in. They'll learn her ways from a young age, but that doesn't mean they have to like her or want to practice her ways in the future. They can have any personality, and appearances, it doesn't matter too much since the parents' appearances are unknown. There's not much more to say for this ^^

------

Form for Test Subjects
Name:
Affiliation:
Overview of injury:
Desired outcome:
What will they give Kirei?:
Other:
Mention: @marina

Form for Adoptive Litter
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Relation to Kirei:
What will their future path be?:
Other:

Note: Once she adopts kits, I am planning on Kirei becoming a lot kinder than she currently is!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; September 4th, 2022 at 03:30 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 06:47 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kirei's Finder!

Name: Blackjack
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: smart, reliable, tough on the outside, sensitive on the inside, and his skills are surprising for a cat his age
Appearance: https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/20220...0_q6xTNbGP.png
Relation to Kirei: Jackie has a positive relation to Kirei, and tries to impress his mentor/adoptive mother often
Other: N/A

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; September 3rd, 2022 at 06:48 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:24 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Name: Nightmare
Pronouns: she/her
Personality:
(+) outgoing, empathetic, intelligent
(=) great memory
(-) rebellious, immature
Appearance: a fluffy long-hair tortie she-cat with yellow eyes
Relation to Kirei: negative, as they don't see eye to eye on many things(prices, her motivations despite the fact that Nightmare's motivations are somewhat selfish as well)
What will their future path be?: she'll probably split off from her adoptive mom to practice healing independently
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 4th, 2022, 02:46 AM

Bump

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old September 4th, 2022, 03:15 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Name:Meteor
Pronouns:He/Him.
Personality:Kind, looks up to his adoptive mother but greedy when it comes to outsider prices.
Appearanceark brown with black spots and amber eyes
Relation to Kirei: Positive! Would collect things to impress her
Future Path: Probably join a clan once they are old enough. @marina

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old September 4th, 2022, 03:21 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

So after some thought, ive decided to bring back Cricket, or at least her spirit, because this cat is quite different from that

Name:
Ill ask some suggestions on discord ones the design in done (thinking of jay or lumos)

Pronouns:
he does not care, I just refer to him with he or they, he is just very uncomfortable with labels such as 'boy' 'girl' 'tom' 'son', and so on

Personality:
Generally a quiet cat, but not timid or shy, he just keeps to himself a lot. Usually, you can find him working on his own little projects, and he doesn't like to have too many cats around. But there is a big exception to this; he is extremely curious about certain topics (will likely have something with plants to do), and as soon that comes up, its as if he is transformed. Suddenly super active he tends to moved quickly around places, muttering and talking to himself about things, but still rather unawere of the world around him.
When he does speak, he speaks very fast, and doesn't really put much effort into thinking how others will feel, and can come of as blunt.

Appearance:
*sweats* im working on that ok, I already posted the bases in discord in visual arts if you wanna see them

Relation to Kirei:
Good, i'd say, will likely be one of the only cats he talks with, and they'd share the pasion for herbs. He isn't great at forming lasting bonds due to his nature, but i can them kinda understanding each other better.

I have a hard time seeing them ever joining a clan, and they will likley stay with Kirei as long as she lives, maybe picking up her tourch if she ever dies.

Other:
-

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 4th, 2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post
So after some thought, ive decided to bring back Cricket, or at least her spirit, because this cat is quite different from that

Name:
Ill ask some suggestions on discord ones the design in done (thinking of jay or lumos)

Pronouns:
he does not care, I just refer to him with he or they, he is just very uncomfortable with labels such as 'boy' 'girl' 'tom' 'son', and so on

Personality:
Generally a quiet cat, but not timid or shy, he just keeps to himself a lot. Usually, you can find him working on his own little projects, and he doesn't like to have too many cats around. But there is a big exception to this; he is extremely curious about certain topics (will likely have something with plants to do), and as soon that comes up, its as if he is transformed. Suddenly super active he tends to moved quickly around places, muttering and talking to himself about things, but still rather unawere of the world around him.
When he does speak, he speaks very fast, and doesn't really put much effort into thinking how others will feel, and can come of as blunt.

Appearance:
*sweats* im working on that ok, I already posted the bases in discord in visual arts if you wanna see them

Relation to Kirei:
Good, i'd say, will likely be one of the only cats he talks with, and they'd share the pasion for herbs. He isn't great at forming lasting bonds due to his nature, but i can them kinda understanding each other better.

I have a hard time seeing them ever joining a clan, and they will likley stay with Kirei as long as she lives, maybe picking up her tourch if she ever dies.

Other:
-

Accepted!

Old September 4th, 2022, 03:28 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Name: sorrow
Pronouns: he/him
Personality: kind loyal brave honest playful
Appearance: brown fur with light orange eyes and black stripes
Relation to Kirei: very good, Sorrow likes to bond and is passionate to learn with kirei
What will their future path be?: to follow kireri
Other: none

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; September 4th, 2022 at 03:28 PM.