Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redwater Art requests
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:38 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 02:37 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:37 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 02:32 PM

Old August 24th, 2022, 10:31 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: I Don't Know What Happened, But I'll Always Love You

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓

Name: Timberkit/Timberwolf

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Future Gender:
Demiboy {They/He}

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Personality:
The Gentle Giant
Timber is a larger kit,often staying out of whatever mess his siblings and family gets into,Timber is slightly timid even for their size.
Timberwolf is often the cautionary one but will instantly step in if they feel as if their families lives are in danger. Timber would be the one that thinks everything through and just goes with his siblings unless they see it as danger or have a negative attitude toward that idea. They stick around their mother as a sense of pride and try to shut down whatever his siblings try to plot,often called “boring” or “no fun” but he just thinks they are trying to look out for the 4 of them.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Appearance:
Timber Is A Light grey kit,with splotch’s that have black tabby markings,His ears,undertail and a few toes are White, He has their mother eyes and has amber eyes.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Relationship with family:
Timberkit/ Timberwolf , Definitely a mamas boy. Will mainly stick with Sunshadow and try to not get into whatever trouble their siblings get into.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Plots/Ideas:
Perhaps the kits could get caught in a deep ditch and Sun and Timber have to try and get them all out.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Other:
Timberwolf wouldn’t come out as a demiboy until around the age 10 Moons and it would only be to their siblings,then a few moons later they would tell his mother.

Mention me:
@Fierce Roses

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 24th, 2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓

Name: Timberkit/Timberwolf

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Future Gender:
Demiboy {They/He}

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Personality:
The Gentle Giant
Timber is a larger kit,often staying out of whatever mess his siblings and family gets into,Timber is slightly timid even for their size.
Timberwolf is often the cautionary one but will instantly step in if they feel as if their families lives are in danger. Timber would be the one that thinks everything through and just goes with his siblings unless they see it as danger or have a negative attitude toward that idea. They stick around their mother as a sense of pride and try to shut down whatever his siblings try to plot,often called “boring” or “no fun” but he just thinks they are trying to look out for the 4 of them.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Appearance:
Timber Is A Light grey kit,with splotch’s that have black tabby markings,His ears,undertail and a few toes are White.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Relationship with family:
Timberkit/ Timberwolf , Definitely a mamas boy. Will mainly stick with Sunshadow and try to not get into whatever trouble their siblings get into.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Plots/Ideas:
Perhaps the kits could get caught in a deep ditch and Sun and Timber have to try and get them all out.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Other:
Timberwolf wouldn’t come out as a demiboy until around the age 10 Moons and it would only be to their siblings,then a few moons later they would tell his mother.

Mention me:
@Fierce Roses

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛
Accepted! I adore Timber. For names, I'm thinking of giving some of her kits clan names and some outsider names if the roleplayers would prefer one of those options. I'm assuming you would want Timber to be given a clan name from birth?
Old August 24th, 2022, 10:58 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Roses View Post
Accepted! I adore Timber. For names, I'm thinking of giving some of her kits clan names and some outsider names if the roleplayers would prefer one of those options. I'm assuming you would want Timber to be given a clan name from birth?
That is completely up to you! I put Timberwolf as I didn’t know if Sun and you would name them with the “‘kit” at the end

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post

That is completely up to you! I put Timberwolf as I didn’t know if Sun and you would name them with the “‘kit” at the end
I'll see what other people decide on when I accept them and then I'll let you know.
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Iris
she/her - she/they || AFAB || Virgo(??)

Large, silvery blue Maine Coon with a dark blue-black spotted tabby backside, head and tail with periwinkle colored eyes. Iris looks incredibly intimidating and perhaps a little scary to some. Her features are icy blue and black and silver, so she looks like a walking piece of winter, which feeds her seemingly nonexistent ego big time.

An INTJ personality type, she is also very practical but also gets socially drained very easily. An excerpt from 16 personalities describes Iris perfectly; "Architects can be both the boldest of dreamers and the bitterest of pessimists. They believe that, through willpower and intelligence, they can achieve even the most challenging goals. But these personalities may be cynical about human nature more generally, assuming that most people are lazy, unimaginative, or simply doomed to mediocrity.Architects aren’t known for being warm and fuzzy. They tend to prioritize rationality and success over politeness and pleasantries – in other words, they’d rather be right than popular. This may explain why so many fictional villains are modeled on this personality type. Because Architects value truth and depth, many common social practices – from small talk to white lies – may seem pointless or downright stupid to them. As a result, they may inadvertently come across as rude or even offensive when they’re only trying to be honest." I think that pretty much covers her personality, for the most part!!

I have a few plot ideas, one involving Iris possibly being the largest out of all her siblings, therefore feeling like she is responsible over them? And if they rejoin tc, I see her frequently verbally abusing anyone who picks on her siblings, but if they come for her, she'll kind of just shrug it off, like you can mess with me but you can't mess with my family! She also might not be the most enthusiastic if they end up rejoining, because of her social awkwardness/anxiety, so she'll just be the tall, broad emo closeted lesbian kid sulking in the back during the rejoining

@Fierce Roses
Accepted! Iris seems like a gem! Perhaps just to feed on that plot idea, she could be the first born kit so that can add to her feeling even more responsible for her siblings. Also, I was talking to Evermore about this but would you prefer Iris being named with a clan name right of the bat, basically Iriskit, or would you prefer her to just be named Iris? Also, no pressure to make a certain descision, as Evermore has said that they are fine if they are named clan names or not

Last edited by taillow; August 24th, 2022 at 11:58 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Accepted! Iris seems like a gem! Perhaps just to feed on that plot idea, she could be the first born kit so that can add to her feeling even more responsible for her siblings. Also, I was talking to Evermore about this but would you prefer Iris being named with a clan name right of the bat, basically Iriskit, or would you prefer her to just be named Iris? Also, no pressure to make a certain descision, as Evermore has said that they are fine if they are named clan names or not
Thank you so much!! I would prefer if she started off as just Iris, then received her Clan name as she joined, but I'm cool either way I'm so excited for this!!
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Thank you so much!! I would prefer if she started off as just Iris, then received her Clan name as she joined, but I'm cool either way I'm so excited for this!!
Ok! She can start off as Iris if you would prefer that.
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
《 Shade / White - Female - She/Her 》
︴- Future gender | Female - ︴

you can choose

《 ~ Appearance ~ 》
She is a Maine coon Tuxedo, her fur is very fluffly and soft :> her actual body is small but her fur fluffs up, making her look bigger then she actually does in reality. She has white paws and chest, she also has a white snout [but a black chin]. Her left hind-leg is paralyzed. Her left eye is yellow while her right eye is light blue [she has heterechromia].

《 ~ Personality ~ 》
She is a kind and caring little kitty, she will try to help anyone in need even those who have been mean to her. Even if her left hind-leg is paralyzed, she still has courage and confidence! So, she's able to walk better than you expected! If a cat is being mean to her, or her family she won't be afraid to talk back! Whoever you are. Shade/White is quite a creative cat, and if something goes wrong she'll try her best to fix it back to the way it was! She tries to be as optimistic as possible and hopes that she and her family will be happy forever. She will also try to befriend anyone!

《 ~ Relationship ~ 》
Sunshadow - very very Good!
══════════════
Sibling - depends on the sib
\/
Nice sibling - Good!
In between - neutral
Mean sibling - ...not a bad but close!
══════════════
Other - depends on the cat
\/
Kind cats - Good!
In between - neutral
Mean cats - bad
══════════════

《 ~ plot ideas ~ 》
I currently don't have much plot ideas, but perhaps Shade/White could stumble upon a hole/burrow in the ground or something, the burrow seems suspicious...like a burrow of a snake...hmm...

══════════════
@Fierce Roses
Accepted! For the name, you can have some time to think about it and let me know which one you pick but if you want me to pick that’s totally fine. Perhaps if she’s small and has a paralyzed leg, she could be the last born kit? This is Sunshadow’s first litter and it would make sense if she had a little bit of trouble at the end. Also, I discussed this with the other two but would you prefer that she be given a clan name at birth or would you prefer not be given a name with the kit in it?
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:43 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

♡ | The One With The Clouds | ♡
♡ | Sky Or Skykit • AFAB • She/Her | ♡

♡ | Future Gender | ♡

Trans Ftm • He/It

♡ | Personality | ♡

Sky would never be afraid to speak her mind when it comes to anything unfair to anyone. Sky is also loyal to the end to anyone who is close to her and will leap at any chance to spend time with them. Sky seems to be more of a rambunctious kit out of all her siblings, She's not a 'troubled child'. This kit has no volume control and she doesn't notice it either, sometimes she will need to be calmly reminded and she will quiet down. Sky also has a very hard time paying attention to certain things that don't actively peak her Interest.

♡ | Appearance | ♡

Just like her mother and most of her siblings, Sky is a maine coon, she too has tuxedo Markings though not exactly the same as Sunshadow. Sky has a black base coat with a white chest that goes up her neck and stops right at the bottom of her mouth. All of Sky's paws are all white. Sky also seems to have cold blue eyes which completely throws off anyone when they learn her personality. With that in mind, Sky never makes it to the end of the day with completely clean and neat fur it either is all fluffed up or has some dirt in it.

♡ | Relationship With Family | ♡

Sky adores each of her family dearly, and will do anything to defend them when they need it. Sky will always find any time for her family, always looking for things they might like such as pretty rocks and flowers. 

♡ | Plot / Ideas | ♡

As of now I can't really think of any but I'll definitely let you know when I do!! 

♡ | Other | ♡

• If someone yells at her for no actual good reason she'll probably go into a 'quiet moment'. A 'quiet moment' is where Sky just goes quiet for a little bit

• Sky seems to have a fascination with clouds and will always want to go look at them and see if they make any new shapes

• I may have self projected onto her </3

♡ | Mention Me | ♡

@Fierce Roses

Last edited by xavier.; August 25th, 2022 at 09:46 AM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:48 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Accepted! For the name, you can have some time to think about it and let me know which one you pick but if you want me to pick that’s totally fine. Perhaps if she’s small and has a paralyzed leg, she could be the last born kit? This is Sunshadow’s first litter and it would make sense if she had a little bit of trouble at the end. Also, I discussed this with the other two but would you prefer that she be given a clan name at birth or would you prefer not be given a name with the kit in it?
For the naming, you can pick! Sure she can be the last born and for the clan name maybe just something like Whitekit or anything else about her markings