Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw knew better than to try the same move, instead she grabbed for his tail and attempted to yank it away from his body. She knew a good tail jerk could be effective in a real battle, especially if she were to hypothetically dislocate the tail.
Grizzlybug yanked his tail out of reach as she lunged for it and used the momentum to propel himself completely around on her. Once he was facing her again, he shot out a heavy paw in an attempt to knock her away. He held back significantly, though, since he knew that his large size gave him a power behind his blows that could actually hurt her even with his claws sheathed.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Grizzlybug yanked his tail out of reach as she lunged for it and used the momentum to propel himself completely around on her. Once he was facing her again, he shot out a heavy paw in an attempt to knock her away. He held back significantly, though, since he knew that his large size gave him a power behind his blows that could actually hurt her even with his claws sheathed.
Eveningpaw was knocked over, but used her hind legs to try to kick his underbelly, despite her underbelly being exposed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:38 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Eveningpaw was knocked over, but used her hind legs to try to kick his underbelly, despite her underbelly being exposed.
Grizzlybug blocked Eveningpaw’s blows and aimed his own at her exposed underbelly. He held back again, but sped up to see how many she could block and how fast she could block him.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Grizzlybug blocked Eveningpaw’s blows and aimed his own at her exposed underbelly. He held back again, but sped up to see how many she could block and how fast she could block him.
Eveningpaw saw it coming and attempted to roll away so she wouldn’t get the blow from him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:43 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Grizzlybug was left batting at air as Eveningpaw successfully rolled away and the tom backed into the center of the clearing. This time, he wanted to test her blocking skills, so the large tom charged toward her and skidded to a stop just in front of the apprentice, rearing up to send a heavy paw towards her muzzle.

Last edited by dionysus; May 6th, 2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Grizzlybug was left batting at air as Eveningpaw successfully rolled away and the tom backed into the center of the clearing. This time, he wanted to test her blocking skills, so the large tom charged toward her and skidded to a stop just in front of the apprentice, rearing up to send a heavy paw towards her muzzle.
Eveningpaw saw that he was about to smash down on her so she reared up just in time to avoid it as she came down, planning to smash down on Grizzlybug’s head.

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Eveningpaw saw that he was about to smash down on her so she reared up just in time to avoid it as she came down, planning to smash down on Grizzlybug’s head.
Grizzlybug rolled to the side immediately when his front paws came down, knowing Eveningpaw’s must have been in pursuit. He used this maneuver to pop up to her side and aim a few blows at her flank before leaping over her and reading his back paws up to smack into her other flank.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Grizzlybug rolled to the side immediately when his front paws came down, knowing Eveningpaw’s must have been in pursuit. He used this maneuver to pop up to her side and aim a few blows at her flank before leaping over her and reading his back paws up to smack into her other flank.
Eveningpaw was caught off guard by that maneuver and was knocked to the side landing on the ground completely on her side so she tried to quickly stand up.

Old May 6th, 2020, 05:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Eveningpaw was caught off guard by that maneuver and was knocked to the side landing on the ground completely on her side so she tried to quickly stand up.
Grizzlybug internally debated ending the fight by pinning her or letting her up and continuing. He decided to try to end it mainly to show what a real opponent likely would do. The large tom bounded over and raised a paw, intending to place his heavy weight on Eveningpaw’s chest to momentarily trap her if she didn’t manage to escape.
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Grizzlybug internally debated ending the fight by pinning her or letting her up and continuing. He decided to try to end it mainly to show what a real opponent likely would do. The large tom bounded over and raised a paw, intending to place his heavy weight on Eveningpaw’s chest to momentarily trap her if she didn’t manage to escape.
Eveningpaw felt trapped Am I trapped, or am is there something I can do she thought giving a weak wiggle, before giving up.